Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Karen <kamontavon102@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2210 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Karen <kamontavon102@gmail.com>
20. September 2015 um 09:47

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/seekingkaen102

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
seekingkaen102

I'm just looking for mine, my perfect match!!!

I am a:   38 yr-old woman seeking men, 43-70
Height:    5' 4"  (163 cm)
Body Type:    Skinny
Ethnicity:   White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Widowed
Has Kids:   Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm a hopeless romantic. I strive to be the best I can in everything I do. I'm very positive and I don't believe in getting mad. It doesn't solve anything all it does is make things worse. I'm not perfect though, I actually am far from it I seem to answer for everything even if its not the right one. Which is probably my down fall. I believe in karma. And I also firmly believe in the golden rule. I feel if I'm respectful and kind it will come back to me. It may not come from every one but at least I don't stoop to the level of people who don't. I'm very confident but at the same time a little insecure, but who isn't at one point or another. I'm a very honest person and a one woman man. I'm single till I find someone that will make me happy I don't believe in dead end relationships. I don't plan on getting married any time soon but if the girl I'm destined to be with comes up I'm pretty sure she'll understand I mean getting married is the rest of your life what's a couple more years. The man am looking for needs to be kind and understanding. I'm not shallow and I believe everyone one deserves a chance. You can't be happy based on looks. Now I won't lie I do want a handsome man but every one can better their selves. I'm a singer and a music pheme. I love to play golf and I'd like a guy that does to but its not a must.
I’m looking for:

You should have a great sense of humor (witty, somewhat sarcastic, a bit off the wall – all are encouraged!), be intelligent, playful, and have an overall positive outlook! A man who takes care of herself. Someone who hasn't turned cold because of life but rather become more childlike because of life's wonders. Someone who wants to share some laughs and experience new things together. I want man who is not afraid to get wild and crazy but responsible too. Hoping to meet someone fun and energetic with a nice smile.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 4"  (163 cm)
Body Type:   Skinny
Hair Color:   Blonde
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:   Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    I'm into Sales and Marketing
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Widowed
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:
    38 yr-old woman, Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Re

Thanks for writing. Your fascinating profile and tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, and I must admit that you're ravishingly handsome. Your handsomeness pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single? I surely would love to know you more better. How have you been making out with this whole online dating thing? Have you met anyone yet? Checkout my pictures and alert me if you like what you see. If you feel that maybe I could be the right person for you, then just give it a try. I surely would very much like to get to know you better so i am going to give you my email address for further communication.

My email is, kamontavon102@gmail.com

Let's stay in touch and will hopefully be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Karen
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2016 um 12:18 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23778  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Karen <kamontavon102@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. September 2015 um 09:48

Let me briefly tell you more about myself and what I want in a partner. I'm Karen Montavon, 38 years of age. I stand 5"4 and about 141 lbs. blonde hair and blue eyes, white Caucasian (white). I am a single woman with one son, will be 5 years old soon,, I have a clever quick witted sense of humor, I don't smoke, social drinker, I like dining, outdoor activities, reading, watching sports, computers-Internet, playing sports. I am a nice woman seeking for a caring faithful and honest man to spend the rest of my life with. I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded woman who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family but lost them and I am left all alone with my only son. No drama here and not looking for it.

I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to receive. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way i'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about. I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where i'm concerned.

I am into Sales and Marketing and I will like you to know that i am out of state to Nigeria, due to my work and I am happy I am on my last trip that is why i am on here wanting to hook up with the caring, honest and faithful man of my dream, I am not here for game and I don't want to be play either. I am looking for honest, kind, trustful, respectful and good looking man, with good sense of humor chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good matured lady, with the sense of humor and ability to understand and except other people’s thoughts even if they are different to mine. I can be a good wife and a caring and loving mother. I value family and relationships between the members of the family. 

I like traveling, love nature and animals. I like to spend my time in the open air, being with my friends and I enjoy minutes of happiness and joy. I want to have a strong and everlasting relationship, My future partner must be a serious ,clever and responsible man who is able to love, respect and appreciate woman as a personality, who is able for sincere , loving and tender feelings, who is able for honesty and devotion towards beloved woman. I am looking for a man who is able and who wants to build and keep the harmony, happiness of the relationship with a beloved woman. I hope you will be all that I am looking for. I can send couple of my pictures in my next message to you. Hope that is okay with you? I hope to read from you real soon.

Karen

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.101.212 with SMTP id u78csp1326133qge;
        Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.152.203.134 with SMTP id kq6mr29124389lac.106.1439328122661;
        Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <kamontavon102@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x22d.google.com (mail-lb0-x22d.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::22d])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id bn6si1925180lbc.95.2015.08.11.14.22.02
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kamontavon102@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22d as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::22d;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of kamontavon102@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::22d as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=kamontavon102@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-lb0-x22d.google.com with SMTP id sx3so34695291lbb.0
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=3zt6eE/ThKsH0AFYdP8LAmYaN/OrpaBb97rGRtdX4vo=;
        b=kgYVucL7fisrv3eSw90Q2NQ7RwS0drQNaHw6vKYeJpz36HQeEGiXRHl2M/cVl61tmV
         ZVpakN39oRJjyo6QwiHoKUmKstKJ4nwNNkC7QZ4q/2rGoF6E3nEm0ecckujq4EH1Ggbe
         K6DJkiWR3xxiqwem7jaRg4YGcwYHvPeyUhdcz9N+LKRszf6/h3+AzYwe4neOQlbMPwq5
         HRk5MSFYArkE64q6cBG2JzM2laha6AC3z2DmUFsXynzwxDwCSkQTooc+Ve2IyxHBltBo
         ehJaaCfPBta0W9gVfozHd/YQ5IgmiVyHP+ETGQ2noAOC9x1uBXJYE6uTy5dDXzPHxm6m
         05gA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.170.103 with SMTP id al7mr29319157lbc.66.1439328121980;
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.21.229 with HTTP; Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <55C8F5E7.4090401@gmail.com>
References: <55C8F5E7.4090401@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 22:22:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAf9+T=Ldizn4QLhZr8GX0Chox2f7f9VR92NocuM8z=tge4p4A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Karen
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a11c238186d9e5b051d0fb16d

--001a11c238186d9e5b051d0fb16d
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c238186d9e54051d0fb16b

--001a11c238186d9e54051d0fb16b
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 22:22:01 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2016 um 12:19 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 22. September 2015 um 18:57

Kommt wohl aus dem gleichen nigerianischen Stall wie Anita <callmyname67@yahoo.com>
Da sie ja bereits dort auf Geschäftsreise ist, kann sie auch dorthin umziehen.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 26. September 2015 um 20:49

Hi xxx,

Thanks for writing!!!

Let me briefly tell you more about myself and what I want in a partner. I'm Karen Montavon, 38 years of age. I stand 5"4 and about 141 lbs. blonde hair and blue eyes, white Caucasian (white). I am a single woman with one son, will be 5 years old soon,, I have a clever quick witted sense of humor, I don't smoke, social drinker, I like dining, outdoor activities, reading, watching sports, computers-Internet, playing sports. I am a nice woman seeking for a caring faithful and honest man to spend the rest of my life with. I am a fun, out-going, intelligent, open-minded woman who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends and family but lost them and I am left all alone with my only son. No drama here and not looking for it.

I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to receive. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way i'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about. I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where i'm concerned.

I am into Sales and Marketing and I will like you to know that i am out of state to Nigeria, due to my work and I am happy I am on my last trip that is why i am on here wanting to hook up with the caring, honest and faithful man of my dream, I am not here for game and I don't want to be play either. I am looking for honest, kind, trustful, respectful and good looking man, with good sense of humor chemistry is more important than any set ideas I am a good matured lady, with the sense of humor and ability to understand and except other people’s thoughts even if they are different to mine. I can be a good wife and a caring and loving mother. I value family and relationships between the members of the family.  I like traveling, love nature and animals. I like to spend my time in the open air, being with my friends and I enjoy minutes of happiness and joy. I want to have a strong and everlasting relationship, My future partner must be a serious, clever and responsible man who is able to love, respect and appreciate woman as a personality, who is able for sincere , loving and tender feelings, who is able for honesty and devotion towards beloved woman. I am looking for a man who is able and who wants to build and keep the harmony, happiness of the relationship with a beloved woman. I hope you will be all that I am looking for?

Here are few pictures of mine and i would be glad if you can send me some of yours too. I can send more of my pictures in my next email to you. Hope that is okay with you? I hope to read from you real soon.

Karen

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Received: from mail-la0-f41.google.com ([209.85.215.41]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Mgpye-1a1MTQ1i2i-00M4TD for xxx; Fri, 25 Sep 2015 05:08:48 +0200
Received: by lacdq2 with SMTP id dq2so29136643lac.1 for xxx; Thu, 24 Sep 2015 20:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=xM0M7mNjFCJYo3a8MJZo6njcP/Fa2pwuRsJg5BAioko=; b=W5P5xiJBbsyuZzZOVMyiAO1+N2ktN+2Gw/P1Ub4Ttc+qmXtQk9YUUcJ/q2tCrv8T8N RrKYFK3LGm6N0FNcYfBVbXYEHj81jhwHWPiBGxqjkOcOpj/fJKoJAe38hoke+P2Pg+g+ yZGmcbyC2PcqFPEMZ748/65NqIZkFzp1TFDuFr8hAwuL0zbl0Gk0YFy381uNt4GKmYhU 7PbA3Fss7s+5TiZyd11TG5IJeOxtC5suXlETPmiXq6BrK2qZU4LqZ/XGc61En6MlQtLS JZcQ65qjsev9ETNMRGBjxmgr3bbA3oBe4g7/5LV9EFZz2IjlQWquSC3BEt1vh7XJyfA0 zPoA==
X-Received: by 10.152.6.201 with SMTP id d9mr918045laa.66.1443150527438; Thu, 24 Sep 2015 20:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.152.1 with HTTP; Thu, 24 Sep 2015 20:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: xxx
References: xxx
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 04:08:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAf9+T=TP10aM-4z+04va5QR8R-11x9s_6USq92M7f2m5JJ+Dg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Karen
To: xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=089e013d1a948eb928052089aa85
Envelope-To: xxx
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2016 um 12:22 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 28. September 2015 um 17:54

Good Evening, xxx

Thanks for responding to my message, I'm very glad... Well I'm pretty new to this Internet dating scene though...  I was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, and I must admit that you're ravishingly handsome. Your beauty pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single? I am not sure what happen in my past relationship and I do not like talking about it because I get upset and want to cry I'm a touchy-feely type of woman. I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smoother you. I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independent, fun, one woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the all kind of music, walking on the beach. I've been a widow close to four years and I wish to settle down now to find a real love of my life. I have a son named Bobby, I’m proud to be his mother and I love him so much because he is the only family I have and I do care about him a lot. I love my late-husband so much, and he made me feel great and happy through the days of our love life!! That made me feel okay knowing he loved me with him all and I love him back more than he does, My son Bobby is my best friend, and since I lost his father he has always been my joy and happiness, It been a very long time now and I know he is up there watching over him.. I'll have vowed not to get married again, but I realize this Life is too short for us to be alone, and I have fate in God and I so much believe in the word that says look ahead of the past and don't let the past to spoil your future. 

I live in Cincinnati,OH but I grew up in Munich German where I had My college degree in Sales and Marketing and i work as a Textile And Design which i make fabric cloth and designs on cloths, Dad died when I was 18 years old, my Mom was from the Munich German so she takes me there, I grew up spent almost all my life there, and i just came back to the state 2 years ago after I lost my mom accidentally in an auto car accident last year. I'm the only child of my parents. Bobby my son is all I have now and I really want a man whom will love and also take care of him like his own son. Because I will be doing the same thing.

I'm very laid-white and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for men. I'm a social wine drinker but a non-smoker, have a great sense of humor and like to spend time with someone I love, and loved ones. It’s a long story and I don't like talking about it because i get upset and feel like crying, but I don't mind telling you because am really interested in knowing all about you. I am honest woman rolled into one, and seek someone who is not afraid to show their many facets as well. Would love a great romance but believe starting with relationship is the best way.

I am an individual worker, i am a boss of myself.. My son is here in Nigeria with me and i have a private teacher that home school him. I am done with the sales i came here for, am only waiting to get paid. I can assure you that i will be coming back to the states in a few days time.

I'd be please if you could tell me more about yourself what do you do for fun, your likes and dislikes in a woman. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Karen.

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Received: from mail-la0-f51.google.com ([209.85.215.51]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MaDLA-1ZvkYT3Tey-00Jrvx for xxx; Mon, 28 Sep 2015 07:03:14 +0200
Received: by laclj5 with SMTP id lj5so53208918lac.3 for xxx; Sun, 27 Sep 2015 22:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=F4NnmMK4NIYR6WcKL12Ezk9vqvvsUGHg0Di+cxIbfsw=; b=L7pv2tT3+BG8Y00esOeHiHgdSbkItTVyKWaRdscO6Lha67rscVHP4ZDfw/5TR9A81T 3iKK5iBY0PysO6P8K3+yDw4yk/Vs6mgiFYqi6wuYKMisShie8G1QYP7UL5aoJDRr/nkp Apj9oiAuM1JsGzIJSPrZpJTFycNkjysXYfBZMX5Fptwc/+hWcN9Zi2FW0Jyf09+W8mdx /B/70Ll6WaQ002p3Bus1YSb0t4ulhrUuUPUMOndNjow5OSeD/bHCVKvaUZO0U2oXmKSZ j4DU1+WKy/i7npCwW50ar8L9f2KU/b//nOSf1WL+KVhoHiml+SPQ7NlmJs9obmHrasVx MWIA==
X-Received: by 10.152.6.201 with SMTP id d9mr2347997laa.66.1443416593002; Sun, 27 Sep 2015 22:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.25.152.1 with HTTP; Sun, 27 Sep 2015 22:03:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 06:03:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAf9+TmOdwZfayf=2G6e0eT77sJ8gpMsj1f_B42KJoC4iw03Ew@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: More about me....
To: xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=089e013d1a944d2a700520c79dd2
Envelope-To: xxx
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2016 um 12:24 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 28. September 2015 um 18:16

Die Bilder stammen aus den FB Alben von Ashley Marie Pivowar.

Zitat:
Fraud Analyst bei SunTrust Banks

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.pivowar
https://twitter.com/mariepivowar

Galerielink: afr23778 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=10032

Weitere Themen:

Clara <clarasmith7575@gmail.com>
Kelsey <seekingforlove90@gmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juni 2016 um 22:32 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1