Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Emelia <emelia.destinedheart@live.com> (Gelesen: 1385 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Emelia <emelia.destinedheart@live.com>
19. September 2015 um 18:20

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/birdseed

Zitat:
Birdseed

Open for a real adventure

I am a:   36 yr-old woman seeking men, 39-65
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Asian
Religion:    Christian/Protestant
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a real "life lover"! This is why I consider this as the biggest gift we have. This is why I live every day of my life to "the fullest". I am unbreakable optimist and hopeless romantic. I am deeply inspired person and I can see the beauty of this world. My previous (not always happy!) life experience has taught me some very valuable lessons which I have learned perfectly. Now I know, what's the most important in life and what's the meaning of happiness and peace in mind. I have nearly everything I have dreamed about; my life is stable, comfortable, active. I have a wonderful son who is the biggest source of my inspiration. But being a real woman, I can't feel completely happy without beloved man by my side. This is why I am here. My big heart is filled with lots of love and care to give and I do believe, together we can make all our dreams come true. I am very romantic, open mind, honest, life-loving lady. I am active, dedicated, energetic girl, very easy-going! , cheerful and noisy. But in the same time I am very faithful, tender, kind, and loving. I am cheerful person and try to enjoy every moment of this life. I am kind girl with an open heart. Family is the most important for me. And I am here to find a man with whom I could create our own family and take care of each other. I am optimistic, cheery, sweet, tender, outgoing and reliable person. I am on this site to find my perfect match. I think unexpected trips together, little surprises are ways to keep things fresh. Many unplanned hugs and kisses are very important for me if I am in love.
I’m looking for:

Wise man once said: real love is blind and deaf. It has no appearance and features which makes it impossible to describe. It never asks if you are ready to accept it but once it comes to you, you have no power to refuse it. I can't describe my ideal match. Whatever I say, it won't be enough! Nobody is perfect or ideal until you fall in love. I am looking for my one and only beloved, my best friend and soulmate. You may be tall or short, slim or cuddly. This doesn't matter a lot since we have a sparkle between us and share the right chemistry. If you believe in love, don't hesitate to write me! This maybe a chance to create our own miracle. I know how to make close people happy, I am ready to give all my love and attention to my future husband. I know what I want from life and I am ready to change my life and create happy family with a man who wish the same. I am looking for quiet man. I want family also to be important for him. So, it means, I would like my man to be family oriented, man who loves children. I am looking for man who also has some aims in life and tries to achieve them, man who likes this life and likes to enjoy it. Hard to describe ideal relations, as I don't think there is some! thing ideal in this world at all. Besides that I believe that relations are like a weather. Sometimes you have sun, but sometimes earth needs rain and clouds. So as for me, I am not searching for a perfect man. I am searching for someone who will complete me, my should and my life. That may be anyone, I am not running for big muscles or expensive cars. But that someone must at least try. I'm looking for an attentive, caring, kind, honest, intelligent man and who knows how to love and to make his woman happy. I believe in love, trust, respect and understanding. I hope, that God will help us to acquire all that.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Asian
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:    Christian/Protestant
    technical
Income:   $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Virgo Virgo

Zitat:

Birdseed
    36 yr-old woman, Calgary, Alberta Canada

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

Hello xxx am pleased to read from you and am glad that my profile interest you and i will loved you to drop me a message via my private address for further corresponding or you can leave your mail for me to contact you.

emelia.destinedheart@live.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. September 2015 um 18:21 von lemansue »  

alberta_singles_4099524.jpg ( 58 KB | Downloads )
alberta_singles_4099524.jpg
alberta_singles_4099526.jpg ( 67 KB | Downloads )
alberta_singles_4099526.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Emelia <emelia.destinedheart@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. September 2015 um 18:21

Good morning xxx,

Let  say  our meeting is the  beginning of something that  will  spark some  interest  between us. The best way to get to know someone is to learn what they do and what they like.I know online dating, it’s such a game of chance. It’s scary, it’s exciting, it can be heart breaking or fun and flirtatious.I join the connectingsingles out of curiosity.I hold a  firm belief call it  instinct that i  might met someone who is in sync with my  heart and  who has developed themselves in certain ways that go beyond looks, charms and success.I have not found that ideal partner  yet though am very open to to meet someone who have evolved as a person, who is not  looking for someone to compensate for shortcomings and weaknesses.Am searching for someone to complete my incompleteness with whom i can share  my  life with  in a compatible fashion.What about you? Can you share your experience with me?I hope you can  cope with the distance between us  as at  this  very moment am working in Gaana for a Chinese firm as a Clerical Administrator.My  decision is  based on what i   thought was right  at the moment a  new  beginning,  a  new  challenge to explore my potential at an  entirely  new  environment. Let me know your thoughts. I think you are  quiet mature in  your age with lots of experience. Let see where this communication takes us. I hope you are in.Nothing venture nothing gain.

Emelia

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.91.42 with SMTP id y39csp2111226qgd;
        Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.60.76.4 with SMTP id g4mr19335235oew.81.1440400710236;
Return-Path: <emelia.destinedheart@live.com>
Received: from SNT004-OMC1S7.hotmail.com (snt004-omc1s7.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.18])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kh1si11701556obb.55.2015.08.24.00.18.30
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of emelia.destinedheart@live.com designates 65.55.90.18 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.18;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of emelia.destinedheart@live.com designates 65.55.90.18 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=emelia.destinedheart@live.com
Received: from SNT150-W68 ([65.55.90.9]) by SNT004-OMC1S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:16:35 -0700
X-TMN: [KOWQH7y4DmdqG7quetUaGmtYJUubbFP6]
X-Originating-Email: [emelia.destinedheart@live.com]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W68224757ED66192199F145EE620@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: emelia.destinedheart@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_d50b8f69-bd9c-45ae-a78e-87a27238f013_"
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Emelia
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:16:35 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <55DA99A3.4080007@gmail.com>
References: <55DA99A3.4080007@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Aug 2015 07:16:35.0247 (UTC) FILETIME=[CF623BF0:01D0DE3C]

--_d50b8f69-bd9c-45ae-a78e-87a27238f013_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.90.9
Decimal:	1094146569
Hostname:	65.55.90.9
ASN:	8075
ISP:	Microsoft Corporation
Organization:	Microsoft Corporation
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:16:35 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 19. September 2015 um 22:10

Zitat:
am working in Gaana for a Chinese firm as a Clerical Administrator.

Sie will aus Kanada kommen und in Ghana für eine chinesische Firma arbeiten. Das ist der gleiche Unfug wie der den Clara uns erzählen will.

Clara Sackey https://www.linkedin.com/pub/clara-sackey/a4/494/422

Zitat:
Emergency wards at Lakeview Collage Of Nurse
Pueblo, Colorado      Krankenhaus & Gesundheitsbereich
Aktuell      Home Nursing Agency, Lakeview Collage Of Nurse
Früher          Daniel Goldner Architects
Ausbildung         Lakeview Collage Of Nursing, Danville,IL

Zitat:
I am good, honest, caring ,romantic and feminine lady. I am open-minded, easy going, affectionate, open hearted person, loving and passionate. I am social, well educated, merry and smart. I am a creative person who is always willing to try, discover and learn new things. I am cosmopolitan, very well travelled. I lived, studied and worked in different countries. I enjoy healthy lifestyle, love cooking, dancing, active leisure, reading, music, cinema, theater, art. Family values are very important and I wish to have a big family living in love and complicity with caring gentleman who would live a similar lifestyle!
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. September 2015 um 22:10 von Stiray »  

2015-09-19_215734.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-19_215734.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 24. September 2015 um 22:28

Hello xxx,

Am  glad to  read from you  which i appreciate  wholeheartedly.. I seek  the  same  things you spell out and  more and i will like  you to  send me some  photos and  ask me any  question you deem  it  fit  may be we  might  be compatible..

Emelia

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
Received: from SNT004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.221]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Mb9Uh-1Zy4eD0Ew7-00Khpb for xxx; Thu, 24 Sep 2015 11:13:26 +0200
Received: from SNT150-W62 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Thu, 24 Sep 2015 02:13:24 -0700
X-TMN: [vglW+xwWpPCX5aOpK7qN9VM5u7CLoQD6]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W6291543740517758D81DB8EE430@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_6216c165-cdf2-454f-8448-5338b26aa647_"
To: xxx
Subject: xxx
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 02:13:24 -0700
In-Reply-To: xxx
References: xxx
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Sep 2015 09:13:24.0823 (UTC) FILETIME=[4438E670:01D0F6A9]
Envelope-To: xxx
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 26. September 2015 um 00:32

Good  afternoon  xxx,

I hope all is well with you  at your end..I think a  little  introduction  about me will  give you an  insight about  me.I was born in  China both my  Parents and  my  younger sister reside there  but  due to work  engagement is currently working in Ghana.

let me  try to be a little elaborate about me so that  it can give you a whole idea about  me.I believe you truly will loved  to  know  more about me which i certainly  believe it will  tell you a lot about my personality,  ideas, feeling and what  drives me. Am not trying to overwhelm  you or  playing an  act or  drama.I hope you are  okay  with this format. It is not at all strict guidelines but discussing onto paper this way will give us both a rich insight into each other’s backgrounds and where we see ourselves going from here.

I like direct communications so each know exactly where you stand.There is nothing sadder than a missed opportunity. “I never regret things I’ve done, but i regret many things i have not done”.You never know how things are going to be before you try them. Every single experience, good or bad, enriches your life in some way. They build the foundation for decisions in the future. They make you wiser and build up your self-esteem.Not to mention that in every missed opportunity, you may have missed the love of your life.All the good things in life involve a certain risk, but the biggest risk in life is missing out.Think about that.

Growing up, I mainly saw the downsides, which ranged from a mild feeling of not belonging, to a profound understanding of what it is to be an outcast. But as an adult I've mainly experienced the upside: a cultural bilateralism that can be beneficial in much the same way as speaking two languages.

I would love my mate to be my partner. Someone that walks along side of  me and experiences everything I experience. Someone to share my life with in every way.I hope as  time goes on  we  will have an  over-view  about each other  which  we  will  appreciate  dearly.  I can  honestly  say i  believe in long distance relationship in  as much as we both wants to make it work out. For me  relationships are best discovered and enjoyed when we reveal ourselves fully to each other.I  believe that  a true relationship is a combine two stories of  two individuals to coauthor a new relationship story. The implicit contracts authored by each party in a relationship become unspoken assumptions that can facilitate or derail the relationship.For me a  crucial part of communication in a relationship is to make explicit the hidden assumptions and implicit expectations to see the point of view of the other. And to communicate that understanding, each must respect the other’s point of view and   establish  a common ground to understand different points of view to create a mutual, collaborative agreement or plan. Understanding and respect are not synonymous with agreement.I  hope you  agree with that!! smile.The ultimate freedom is not to rely on someone else’s response to determine how you feel about yourself.

One aspect i see very  important is  developing empathy with another which  is listening to yourself as well as to another person with resonance of an entire experience of feeling, thinking, perceiving, and behaving in the truest sense of who we are and what we believe in. My personal preference is to have a monogamous relationship with a man, to have multiple partners-is to go against Gods design for us. anyway.. A glass of red wine and watching the sun set with that special someone is a nice  way to finish the day. I like to take walks, read when I feel like it. I've never been much for sitting in a bar or clubs. i'm somewhat reserved in that not too much gets me unraveled, in other words i usually don't get excited over little things that sometimes go wrong.I'm the type that will speak up if the situation warrants it, otherwise you will probably see me laugh off most minor occurrences. In as much you see beauty in my appearance i have not been fortunate to find love my heart desired.All my efforts and quest has been failure and disappointments.And my heart has been  shattered with guilt, intense emotional pain-anger, disbelief and fear..that  was what my life was in my past  years.  I will like to  know your  first  impression  about me and if you feel  like  dating someone like me

What is your Personality, feelings and emotions

What is your favorites delight  you loved doing the  most?

Do you love Pets and do you have one?

What  basically attract  you?

Do you  take off-day or long vacation and where do you normally go?

Tell me  the some aspects which has to do with your moral convictions beliefs religion and  spiritual matters

I do have a lot in mind though but i  will rest for another  time-whiles  i will leave you to ponder  and have in dept thoughts to respond to me as i want to  learn more  about you am  been  sincere with you.

Best  regards

Emelia

Received: from SNT004-OMC4S29.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.232]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MM0Gm-1ZkySx1DGG-007iHM for xxx; Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:39:28 +0200
Received: from SNT150-W86 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:39:26 -0700
X-TMN: [BON9pBCvDeHdMH8jamPwA9hBdMGYh0Ax]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W86309070C53DCF394C5132EE420@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_3d5d10f3-23e5-4929-9784-612849867323_"
Subject: Still waiting to see your photos!!!
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 06:39:25 -0700
References: xxx,,<SNT150-W6291543740517758D81DB8EE430@phx.gbl>,xxx
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Sep 2015 13:39:26.0124 (UTC) FILETIME=[984FE6C0:01D0F797]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 28. September 2015 um 21:40

Good  morning xxx,

How are you  doing  and how  did your  weekend go.  I hope  it went  well..Am  glad to   know   you  like  my  photos and i very  much will  loved to see  yours too. Can you  please  tell me  the  kind of  work you do? Most   certainly i will loved to see  where  this communication  leads to.

Am  looking forward to you soon.

Emelia

Received: from SNT004-OMC4S47.hotmail.com ([65.54.51.98]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M66iM-1aaFrV13SE-00yAYL for xxx; Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:26:51 +0200
Received: from SNT150-W36 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Mon, 28 Sep 2015 03:26:49 -0700
X-TMN: [ymP0Det21iYMzPOPYP4UAnfKhUQICTZpJ41vLMF5JT0=]
Message-ID: <SNT150-W361AB119AA54E356FF3FEAEE4F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_928b8eab-5ff3-4302-8517-325ced00ce9f_"
Subject: xxx
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 03:26:49 -0700
References: xxx,,<SNT150-W86309070C53DCF394C5132EE420@phx.gbl>,xxx
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Sep 2015 10:26:49.0769 (UTC) FILETIME=[2F6D5190:01D0F9D8]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema