Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Adeena <adeena.aisha@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1039 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Adeena <adeena.aisha@hotmail.com>
19. September 2015 um 09:47

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei AllsingleAds - eine Dame aus dem Senegal.

Profildaten:

Zitat:

View Profile: Adeena4u                  

23 y/o female from Dakar, Senegal
Student
E-Mail or ID: 10880
Last logged in: 2015-05-22 03:50:24
Friends:

send message      send kiss   
send message      contact   
hot member      hot member   
friend member      friend member   
block member      block member   
libra

rate: 0.0

votes: 0

-
Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1991 - October - 7
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Slim
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Catholic
Marital status      Single
Education      MA/MS/MBA
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  55
Relationship      Relationship
-
Description:
I am a girl looking for a man for Durable relationship. I am 23 years old. Here is just a small part of my information. Sign in and find out more about me. It would be nice if we communicated to see whether we fit to each other. Please send a message for me to show that you want to contact me. Who knows, perhaps even more you will Contact me simply even if you are not looking for a date for Durable relationship. We do not have to meet personally at once to learn more about each other. A photo and the lines of the message also tell a lot about a person. But if so, then it will hold if both are interested. And I have the interest, because you do not know how long it will be possible to love. Place your own personal ad here or email me, maybe I will pay attention on you! See you.

Ideal match description:
I am a nice looking girl with full of love and passion, Am looking for my prince a hand some man with full of love and passion that cares, understand, with good sense of humor a long term relationship which will lead us to marriage.

Portalnachricht:

Hi dear,
How are you doing today? I hope you're fine. is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile. My name is miss Adeena Aisha i want to be your friend, please write me back to me through my email address above (adeena.aisha@hotma il.com) so as to send you my pictures and tell you more about me. write me through my email not in this site. I'm waiting for your responds soonest. hoping to hear from you now through my email as you read this message.
yours new friend.

adeena.a isha@hotmail.com

Leider ohne Profilbild.  Traurig

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Re: Adeena <adeena.aisha@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. September 2015 um 09:50

Auf meine Anfrage erhielt ich dann auch Antwort.

Hello dear,

I am very happy for your response to the message I sent to you. I am very happy that we became interested in each other. I really like to have a good relationship and partnership with you. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart.

Once again my name is Miss Adeena Aisha Ulan. I am 25 years old. I am single and never married before. I am 6 feet height, and 62 kg weight. My nationality is Sudan, in African continent. But presently, I am living in Senegal country. I am living in (UNHCR) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Dakar, capital of Senegal, as result of the war that is going on in my country Sudan. My late father, "Engineer Dr. Ahmed Ulan" is the owner of (Giad Industrial Group), in Khartoum, a city in Sudan, my country.

Also, my late father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother and little brother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now. I managed to make my way to a neighboring country Senegal with the help of United Nations peace keeping force where I am living now as a refugee. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a reverend father computer. Life has not been easy to me here.  I am only surviving through the aid of the Rev. Father '' Francis Tanaka'' who is the priest at the church in this refugee camp, in case you want to speak with me on phone call me through the rev office telephone number; below:( +221773974602)you call rev father tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Adeena Aisha Ulan the Sudanese girl and he will send for me to come and answer your call.

I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because of my refugee status in this country, Senegal. The law of this country forbid a refugee from anything money. I am into immense agony and suffering now and I want to go back to my studies. I only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that leads to my being in this situation took place.

I have my late father's "Bank Account Statement and Death Certificate" here with me. When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in UK Scotland which he used my name as the next of kin (heiress). The amount in question is $4,900.000 (Four million, Nine hundred thousand US dollars). So, I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because I trust you that you will be of assistance to me. In the light of above what I had said here, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for I am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it because it is my only hope of survival to start up with life when am free from this place. Attached here is my picture, Please, send me one of your picture and tell me more about you in details.

please if you are willing to help me, I will send you the contact details of the Bank in UK Scotland where the money was deposited for you to contact the bank for the transfer so that once after the transfer has been made into your account I will join you over there in your country for a better life.

I have to stop here until I hear from you. Please kindly take good care of yourself while hopping to hear from you,

Yours lonely one,

Adeena. 

Zitat:
I am living in Senegal country. I am living in (UNHCR) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Dakar, capital of Senegal,

Spoiler:
Received: from adeena.aisha@hotmail.com by (64.135.83.92:25) via
SNT004-OMC1S40.hotmail.com (65.54.61.77:54294) with [InBox.Com SMTPServer] id 1508161420001.WH92 for xxxxx.xxxxx@inbox.com; Sun, 16
Aug 2015 14:20:02 -0800
Received: from SNT149-W82 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S40.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:20:00 -0700
X-TMN: [V9i2GphRIddm7rGezwAOltlnxmgNEyxz]
X-Originating-Email: [adeena.aisha@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: < SNT149-W8276D8632D066F883BD01C997A0@phx.gbl> 
Return-Path: adeena.aisha@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c03cf535-5f1d-45ad-91a6-10765b2f0191_"
To: "xxxxx.xxxxx@inbox.com" < xxxxx.xxxxx@inbox.com> 
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Nice_To_Me?= =?windows-1256?Q?et_You_Wit?=
=?windows-1256?Q?h_Love=FE=FE=FE=FE?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+?=
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 22:20:00 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: < E1ZQaoY-002ghd-Ux@ro3.cinipac.net> 
References: < E1ZQaoY-002ghd-Ux@ro3.cinipac.net> 
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Aug 2015 22:20:00.0343 (UTC) FILETIME=[B0D57E70:01D0D871]
X-Spam-Ratio: 14.73
X-Spam-Details: 0;0;0;0.00;14.73

--_c03cf535-5f1d-45ad-91a6-10765b2f0191_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c279ab79-ac70-4732-bb85-2d92f7f3dd71_"

--_c279ab79-ac70-4732-bb85-2d92f7f3dd71_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail über Hotmail, daher ohne Herkunftsnachweis.

adeena__.jpg ( 136 KB | Downloads )
adeena__.jpg
Adeena__.jpg ( 79 KB | Downloads )
Adeena__.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 19. September 2015 um 10:22

Zitat:
+221773974602

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7739XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Hier schrieb Victoria und es gab mehr Geld, der Reverend hatte auch einen Namen:

https://ritesring.wordpress.com/2015/01/26/letter-of-the-day/

Zitat:
I have tried to do the transfer by my self but the bank manager instruct me

Zitat:
If you are serious in helping me, you can call me by our pastors telephone number(+221773974602) his name is Reverend Peter George.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 19. September 2015 um 10:34

Mary Rufaro <maryrufaroeric2@hotmail.com> https://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=106717

Melissa Rufaro http://www.punediary.com/Dating/DatingViewProfile.aspx?id=2457&ref=-226246315

Zitat:
Birthday :      17/06/1990
Home Town :      Zimbabwe
Interested In :      Male,Female
Looking For :      Friends, Dating, A Relationship, Networking

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/melissa-rufaro/9b/3b6/494

Zitat:
Director at Refugee Camp
Senegal Medienproduktion
Aktuell Jefferies LLC, LivingSocial
Ausbildung      Chapman University

http://wamba.com/en/mb1292413364

2015-09-19_102645.jpg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-19_102645.jpg
2015-09-19_102956.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-19_102956.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema