Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Joyce <joycejason1993@outlook.fr> <lawfirmci@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 570 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Joyce <joycejason1993@outlook.fr> <lawfirmci@gmail.com>
24. August 2015 um 20:31

Email: lawfirmci@gmail.com

Profillose Joy auf Zorpia

http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!JoyJason

Zitat:
Joy

25, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 6 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone aged 70‑90, in Australia.

1. Profilnachricht vom 8/8/2015

Joy
Indroduction:I’m Miss Joyce Diddier I want you to help me invest my late fathers money. Into a profitable business in your country like REAL ESTATE /
INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES. If you agree we shall both share the
total annual profit? ($2,800.000.00) with your sincerely
support and I will acknowledge your faithful:i will give you
more information in your next message.I will come to your country to stay with you if you assist me here.I will love you and marry you if you are not yet married but if you are married,I will be your girlfriend.I will give you further details on how to receive this fund and I will also forward to you my pictures as soon as you respond to this message with your email Id.

Regards
Miss Joyce Diddier Jason.

2. Profilnachricht vom 8/9/2015

Joy
Hello my beloved Manjana,here is my email address.I am now waiting for your response so that I will give you further details about this transaction and also my pictures

joycejason1993@outlook.fr

3. Profilnachricht vom 6 days ago

Joy
Hello My Beloved,
I am in receipt of your message and I decided to contact you for more details.I am a born again Christian and I can never lie or deceive anybody ok.If you assist me in get this fund transferred to you,I will come to meet you as soon as this transaction is completed.I want you to contact the lawyer right now so that he will proceed in assisting you,in order to make sure you receive this fund.I promise to stay with you and do whatever you will demand from me.

Please be honest to me and do not cheat on me when you receive this fund because this fund is the only thing i have.

Here is the contact of my late father's lawyer so that you will email and call him, He will assist us to get all the legal documents in your name to allow the bank wire the fund to your bank account.

ESQ BARRISTER WAIFA WEEDS
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
WAIFA WEEDS & ASSOCIATES
RUE 215 RIVERA ABIDJAN COTE D`IVORE
Email: lawfirmci@gmail.com
TEL.+225 56 55 17 38.

Contact the lawyer now so that he will proceed with the documentions.You can call him as well to notify him that you send him a message.If you comply with the lawyer,I assure you that you will receive this fund latest by Friday this week and by next week Friday,I will be with you in Australia I promised.I can be your girlfriend,your wife,your daughter or anything you want,provided you help me to get this fund transferred to your bank account so that I will come over to join you in your country.I swear I will do anything you ask of me provided you help me here.I will be waiting to hear that you have contacted the lawyer now

Yours lovely and beloved Joyce Diddier.
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2015 um 20:50 von Stiray »  

Profilscreenshot_117.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_117.jpg
56426275_8391ba.jpg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
56426275_8391ba.jpg
56426264_0bae4d.jpg ( 6 KB | Downloads )
56426264_0bae4d.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Joyce <joycejason1993@outlook.fr> <lawfirmci@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. August 2015 um 20:44

Zitat:
+22556551738

http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37530

Barrister`s Add. Nummer und und der Geldbetrag identisch mit: Joyce <services541231325@gmail.com> <lawfirmci@gmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2015 um 20:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema