Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Prince <johnson26101975@outlook.fr> (Gelesen: 615 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Prince <johnson26101975@outlook.fr>
24. August 2015 um 15:02

Prince Johnson auf Zorpia

http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/69669

Zitat:
Prince Johnson Liberia
männlich / Verheiratet
74 - Monrovia
Aktuelle Lage      
Ansehen count      20
Erstellungsdatum      13/08/2015 17:47
Letzter Login      13/08/2015 17:47

Über mich
The Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL) are the armed forces of the Republic of Liberia. Tracing its origins to a militia that was formed by the first black colonists in what is now Liberia, it was founded as the Liberian Frontier Force in 1908, and retitled in 1956. For virtually all of its history, the AFL has received considerable materiel and training assistance from the United States. For most of the 1941–89 period, training was largely provided by U.S. advisers, though this assistance has not prevented the same generally low levels of effectiveness common to most of the armed forces in the developing world. For most of the Cold War, the AFL saw little action, apart from a reinforced company group which was sent to ONUC in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the 1960s. This changed with the advent of the First Liberian Civil War in 1989. The AFL became entangled in the conflict, which lasted from 1989 to 1996–97, and then the Second Liberian Civil War, which lasted from 1999 to 2003. The AFL is in the process of being reformed and retrained after being completely demobilized following the second civil war. The AFL currently consists of two infantry battalions, and a small Liberian National Coast Guard, which is being reformed. The Liberian Government has requested that a Nigerian Army officer serve as head of the military during the transitional period.

Looking For Business Partner

Aussehen
Haarfarbe t      Schwarz
Eye Color t      Schwarz
Eye Wear t      Klassen
Körperbau      Large and Lovely
Body Art      Einbrennen
Abstammung      Schwarz
My Best Feature      Meine Augen
Aussehen      Durchschnitt
Höhe (cm)      143
Gewicht (kg)      46

Life Style
Trinken      Kleine
Rauchen      Nie
Beziehungsstatus      Verheiratet
Beruf      Impressum
Profession      Liberian National Guard
Jahreseinkommen      60.001 $ -120,000 $
Wohnsituation t      Mit Familie
Umzug      Umziehen in ein anderes Land verlagern
Sucht      Brieffreundschaft, Freundschaft, Short term relationship
Interessen      Business
Aktivitäten      Education
Bücher      Business
Filme      Action
Musik      Love
TV Shows      BBC
Hintergrund / kulturelle Wertvorstellungen
Ausbildung      Master
Sprachen      English
Religion      Christentum
Sternzeichen      Steinbock t

Profilnachricht vom  13/08/2015 18:31      

Prince Johnson & CO
ATTORNEYS AT LAW & SOLICITORS
6 rue Avi,Wode,
Abidjan,
Cote D'Ivoire.

Our Ref:….………….… Your Ref:……....................

My dear,

I got your information while searching for a reliable person who will assist me in a business proposal that will be of a great benefit to we both and I have laid all the trust in you before I decided to disclose this confidential transaction to you.
I am Prince Johnson,an Attorney at Law. I have an urgent and very profitable business proposition for you that should be handled with extreme confidentiality.
I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise for the fact that we have not met before believing that transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive or worried but I can assure you that you will not regret been part of this mutual beneficial transaction.
SUBJECT:A deceased Client of mine Mr.Andreas Schranner,a German whom here in shall be referred to as my client, made a numbered time Fixed Deposit for twelve calendar months valued at US$48 Million(Forty Eight Million United States Dollars only in a bank here in Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire on January 12,2000.
My client was a property magnate, a consultant and contractor with Shell Petroleum Corporation here in Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire.
Upon maturity, the bank sent a routine notification in accordance with the Company policy to his forwarding address, but got no reply.
After a month they sent a reminder and finally it was discovered from his contract employers Shell Petroleum Corporation that My Client Mr. Andreas Schranner, his wife Maria Schranner, their only daughter Andrea who married to Christian Eich, and their children died in the AF4590 France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise on Monday 31 July, 2000.
Please view this website for confirmation of the death of my client:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a Will and all attempts to trace his relatives were fruitless.
I therefore made further investigations and discovered that my client did not declare any next of kin or relative in the Deposit paperwork with the bank.
This sum of US$48 Million, I understand was kept in the bank for safekeeping to enable him has direct and immediate access to the funds for a contract that he intended to execute.
No one will ever come forward to claim it and according to the Government Law as provided in section 129 sub 63(N),Cote D'Ivoire Banking Edit of 1961 at the expiration of 20 years the money will revert to the ownership of the Cote D'Ivoire Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.
My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as a relative and next of kin so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$48 Million can be paid to you, so we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you.
I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Am new in this site i did not know how to use so you most contact me with this e-mail here.
Your most urgent response will be highly appreciated to avoid making further contacts. johnson26101975@outlook.fr
My regards.
Attorney Prince Johnson.
Youtube.com
prince johnson's Testimony(1) at the TRC part one (liberia) full
https://alieninliberia.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/senator-johnson.jpghttps://al...
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2015 um 17:00 von Stiray »  

Profilscreenshot_114.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_114.jpg
Screenshot_020.jpg ( 20 KB | Downloads )
Screenshot_020.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Prince <johnson26101975@outlook.fr>
Antwort #1 - 24. August 2015 um 15:05

Bildnachweis:

Result image
JPEG, 112x82, 6.9 KB
Compare Match

www.huffingtonpost.com

Image: s-LIBERIA-small.jpg
Page: news/ellen-johnson-sirleaf/
Crawled on 2014-07-08

Page: tag/liberia/9
Crawled on 2015-02-24
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2015 um 17:01 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Prince <johnson26101975@outlook.fr>
Antwort #2 - 24. August 2015 um 17:20

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf die Frau im Vordergrund: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Johnson_Sirleaf

Ein angeblicher Anwalt aus Liberia der den Staat Elfenbeinküste mit einem gefakten Erbnehmer um 48 Millionen Dollar bringen will.

Das soll stimmen und auch legal sein.  Smiley 

Smiley

r-LIBERIA-large570.jpg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
r-LIBERIA-large570.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema