Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kelly J Morrissey <kmorrissey_69@yahoo.com> <barrister_saadimohammed@legislator.com> (Gelesen: 1687 mal)

wasntme71
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Kelly J Morrissey <kmorrissey_69@yahoo.com> <barrister_saadimohammed@legislator.com>
17. August 2015 um 05:18

beware Kelly J Morrissey  ( kmorrissey_69@yahoo.com )trolling dating websites, befriends you, tries to gain your confidence by sharing a sob story of just leaving an abusive relationship.... quickly there after she has to take a short trip to handle some personal biz and shortly after that she'll need help which involves you giving up some personal info to an attorney ( Saadi Mohammed barrister_saadimohammed@legislator.com )who's helping her overseas (yes smells fishy in a hurry). I asked for her to share her passport so I could trust her (as much as she trust me) and bingo the fake passport attached is sent.... I found same passport #, one scam with same signature on this site.

barrister email below:
Hello Mr xxxxx,
     Firstly i want to apologize for replying you this late, i have been busy with some urgent cases that sprung up in the last few days. 
      Secondly, i want to commend you about the step you took at being cautious about this. Some other person would have just gone ahead without making any verifications whatsoever. If we have people doing this all the time it will limit the number of people impersonating and doing so many illegalities. Moreover, i want to tell you that whatever it is you and Ms Morrissey must have discussed is 100% real and legal and before she chose me to handle this for her she has already being to my office and all necessary documents was shown to her by the security company.
    At this point i will want you to know and understand that all the documents shown to us by the security company were not released to us for security reasons, they are only shown to us for confirmation and to identify some things on it. So as far as that is concerned there is not much i can do about that. And if you care to know, the name of the security company is G4S Qatar.
    I work with one of the prominent law firms here in Qatar Mannai & Deeb for Legal Services and apart from jobs refered to the firm, i still have the opportunity to stand alone and work outside the firm which is why i have my personal email ID  to handle such cases like this.
     So i hope i am able to satisfy your needs to some extent. Kindly get back to me if there is any other thing you need to request from me.
Yours in Service,

Barrister Saadi Mohammed

Amaal building 13th floor
Westbay, Doha Qatar
Email : barrister_saaidmohammed@legislator.com

first barrister email:
Hello Mr xxxxxxx,
               It is so nice to hear from you. I am sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Ms Morrissey told me you will be her beneficiary to the box of Gold with some cash that was held down here by the authorities because she needed to provide a male beneficiary.
A little explanation on this. In the will of her late father, it says that all that is left in the box should be willed to her daughter only on the condition that she should have a male partner ( Husband, Fiancé, or a legitimate proved boyfriend whom she trusted). 
Therefore, she said you will be helping her in claiming this inheritance.I have been the family lawyer since i knew the Parents and this inheritance was entrusted with me and i know about it.So when i was contacted by the security company which the box was in their possession i had to let her know. Right now we need to get all necessary things processed and as required by the security company in order to secure the release of the box.
But before then i will need you to get me these details which will have to be presented to the security company.
1.A copy of your identity (Driver's License or National ID or Passport)
2.Your Full Name and Address
     I am asking for all these just to be in my record and it is part of the documents asked for by the security company for verification that everything is for real. 
I hope to read back from you as soon as possible
Yours Sincerely

Barrister Saadi Mohammed

Amaal building 13th floor
Westbay, Doha 
Qatar 
Email : barrister_saaidmohammed@legislator.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2015 um 19:55 von Uli » 
Grund: adding email addresses for Kelly and barrister 

430024771_-_Morrisey.jpg ( 103 KB | Downloads )
430024771_-_Morrisey.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Kelly J Morrissey <kmorrissey_69@yahoo.com> <barrister_saadimohammed@legislator.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. August 2015 um 20:03

@ wasntme71

Can you post the mailheaders, too?

To fake passport 430024771 of Kelly Jacqueline Morrisey:

We still have the passport from
Teddy <teddy4anthony@yahoo.com>
Kenneth <kenneth.brandon2@yahoo.com> <kenneth.brandon200@gmail.com> Here an english review of the passport
Nathan <redroc18@yahoo.com>
Mary <marybrown4sure@yahoo.com>
Racheal <rachealdoncan@gmail.com>
Marcos <marcos6048@hotmail.com> <marcos.smith.71465@facebook.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2015 um 20:04 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema