Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Diana <dianayounes4u@gmail.com> <boahome@accountant.com> (Gelesen: 1776 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Diana <dianayounes4u@gmail.com> <boahome@accountant.com>
31. Juli 2015 um 07:57

Diana auf Zorpia

http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/dianayounes1010

Zitat:
diana

24, Nuremberg, Germany
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man, aged 18‑90, in New South Wales.
    Single
    I am Friendly, Other.

About Me
am Diana am good and underside girl and i love to meet good and new people as friends

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation     Straight
Ethnicity     African American (black)
Height and Weight     170cm 57Kg
Body Type     Average
Eye Color     Brown
Language     English 
Currently Living With     Alone
Religion     Muslim
Smoking Habit     no
Drinking Habit     no
Social Settings     Shy at first, but warm up quickly
TV Habits     Sports Nut

Profilnachricht 9 hrs ago

diana
Hello with love
I am Diana single I viewed your profile and became interested in knowing more about you for important discussion reply via my email address (dianayounes4u @ gmail.com) I will send my pics later. Yours Diana
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2015 um 22:18 von Stiray »  

Profilscreenshot_056.jpg ( 43 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_056.jpg
56538441_241a7d.jpg ( 82 KB | Downloads )
56538441_241a7d.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Diana <dianayounes4u@gmail.com> <boahome@accountant.com>
Antwort #1 - 31. Juli 2015 um 08:09

Der Text mit der Profilnachricht -aber anderen Fotos- ist zu finden auf:

http://419.bittenus.com/14/11/diana-fattah-younes.html

Mail Addy <diana younes <diana2younes@yahoo.com>
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 31. Juli 2015 um 10:42

Zitat:
-aber anderen Fotos- ist zu finden auf:

Und wenn man auf der Seite etwas runter scrollt findet man auch die Bilder.

Diana Younes <dianayounes3@outlook.com> 

dianayounes3 https://www.milosna-zagroda.pl/member/profile_dianayounes3.html

Zitat:
dianayounes3:
Hallo Liebe
Ich bin Diana Bachelor angesehen dein Profil auf Facebook und wurde interessiert, mehr über Sie für wichtige Diskussion Antwort durch meine E-Mail-Adresse (dianayounes3@outlook.com) Ich meine Bilder senden Sie später. Hinsichtlich Diana

Hallo Liebe
Ich bin Diana Einzel ich Ihren Profils haben auf Facebook und wurde interessiert, mehr über Sie für wichtige Diskussion über die Antwort per E-Mail-Adresse (dianayounes3@outlook.com) Ich werde meine Bilder später zu senden. Yours Diana
23. April 2015 um 21.25 Uhr

dianayounes4 http://girliegogo.com/profil/dianayounes4

Zitat:
Stadt:      Krosno
Telefon:      Lubuskie
Land:      Polen
Familienstand:      Geschieden
Körpertyp:      Gut gebaut
Wachstum:      170cm
Hair:      Kahl
Haarfarbe:      Kahl
Augenfarbe:      Grün
Zigaretten:      Nichtraucher
Alkohol:      Nie
Sexuelle Vorlieben:          traditionelle Sex

http://nigerian-hijacking-fake-fraud-lottery-419-scammer.yesyoucantoo.com/hello-...

Zitat:
Hello with love
I am Diana single I viewed your
profile on Facebook and became interested in knowing more about  you for important discussion reply via my mail address  (dianayounes3@outlook.com) I will send my pics later. Yours Diana

http://donkeighdick.blogspot.de/2015/01/here-is-first-proper-message-to-me-from....

Zitat:
My name is Miss Diana Fattah Younes
I’m single and i never married before,
I am 5'7''  tall, 25 years old.

2015-07-31_102025.jpg ( 41 KB | Downloads )
2015-07-31_102025.jpg
view_815_1580_24.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
view_815_1580_24.jpg
2015-07-31_104302.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
2015-07-31_104302.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 01. August 2015 um 17:33

Dearest,

How are you today i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health,  i am happy to hear from you now i have being expecting your mail ever since i wrote you.I'm single and never married, i am from Sudan in Africa and presently i am residing in the missionary of charity orphanage here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the war going on in my country.

My Name is Diana Dame, I am 25 years old am from the Republic of Sudan,I'm the Daughter of Late Dr.David dame. Before my late father's death he was chairman Grus-Melton Oil and Gas  Company a private  extracting oil firm in  Darfur Sudan, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood. I  was a female student at the University Khartoum Sudan, i was in my second year in the university before the sudden and painful death of my beloved father. I am a good heated girl loving and caring humble and respectful i will love to have a good relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you, if you can be able to assist me with all sincerity in your heart as i like honest, understanding and God fearing people. My hobbies are music, reading, traveling, etc

Honestly my condition here in the missionary of charity orphanage is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer, Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling ($6.5 M USD) (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father  deposited in one of the leading bank in Africa, Bank of  Africa (BOA) which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family.Moreover,i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself and I have contacted the concern bank so many times but they told me to get my late father death certificate confirming his death i try to get my late father death certificate which the bank request, after they told me that due to my orphanage status and the law of the country they will not release the fund to me, therefore i should present a partner or trustee beneficiary  who will help
me stand on my behalf for them to transfer the fund into my trustee account.

Now I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money with your name into your account in your country pending my arrival to meet you for us to start a new life over there, my condition here is terrible.Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you, Therefore, I shall give you other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray me or disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents, Moreover i have the (Deposited Slip) and my late father's  (Death Certificate) here with me, but before I give you further information, I will like to know your full data;ie

Your full name:.....................
Address:......................
Nationality:............................
Mobile Telephone:.......................
Your Photo Copy:...........................

I am now asking you to please help me stand on my behalf to make this claim, stand as my trustee beneficiary oversea and in time of the investment as well i promise you (40%) of the Money for your time wasting, phone calls, as well by helping me out from this orphanage camp, i will forward you with every information of the bank and deposit certificate of the fund on your acceptance to render this unforgettable help to me, Meanwhile,you can reach me by the help of the Reverend Jonas Daniel, He is the  Reverend father of the (CHRIST HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) in the missionary of charity orphanage here. So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the Reverend father (+221 776885074) Just tell him that you want to speak with me Nina dame, he will then send for me in the female hostel. Awaiting to hearing from you soonest here is my pictures and i was also happy to see yours with lot love and kiss.
Thanks yours

Spoiler für Header Google Inline:
From diana younes Sat Aug  1 02:14:59 2015
X-Apparently-To: ohne; Sat, 01 Aug 2015 02:15:02 +0000
Return-Path: <dianayounes4u@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.213.65 as permitted sender)
dSBhcmUgZmluZSBhbmQgaW4gcGVyZmVjdCBjb25kaXRpb24gb2YgaGVhbHRo
LMKgIGkgYW0gaGFwcHkgdG8gaGVhciBmcm9tIHlvdSBub3cgaSBoYXZlIGJl
aW5nIGV4cGVjdGluZyB5b3VyIG1haWwgZXZlciBzaW5jZSBpIHdyb3RlIHlv
dS5JJ20gc2luZ2xlIGFuZCBuZXZlciBtYXJyaWVkLCBpIGFtIGZyb20gU3Vk
YW4gaW4gQWZyaWNhIGFuZCBwcmVzZW50bHkgaSBhbSByZXNpZAEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzEwAgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzUCbG92ZS5KUEcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDMzg3AnBpYy5KUEcDaW1h
Z2UvanBlZwMDMzc3AnBpaWMuSlBHA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzM1Mw--
X-YMailISG: a8z6H74WLDvnXZBnUB_Ohy7GHdQhUP0KzGteQdP73l8YNKqx
8tXbEq7U7RKsHA_Ffuy.KMJgsUvHOPSMi8zSRcdaY7DReXbk.5V8VOjn8979
7ot2VbV_OCPKDFCbPMrjLdi_MnKhtOOULEuO9aZdw55tIdkQB1LZSQ67QviL
Y6ilvCfYcr.9XSdltkLeKqtXBoDJ8Z0haZLJFrSoMgpHJuoZZYQEGltr.480
wD1i2e_haBKvv96TIgjSsluZo.hKb3OYBd1pVRCNPTEV76YmIByTzB5GiZxE
sobGqhXKJCx_H..3EBlFEWJ4FAv9GaLMwFUO0_2MA7sNEOBseTGMB9wmJhqI
sje1NRDaUy25.a8G6smvNHafoO21eKdsvC.o98losg8KE_GnNgNvOKQqRaGq
521QLsp5hT4dfL2dOIcPYZKkrA0iqzSzhX4XKQZOnCldn1hhP7cFYyj8Fd6A
HqFpDTGczIVyUHVYMeYkCNQ0HnlcI.nxfAwVFcSqmZAo1ZmC5riVdwTYfaFY
40lGeCg0ra95U7ZYbTUazt_mxoNLcJEunUhIshZ1L8VKXbhuBB9uO4GCa5Hs
VzF706ISHRKi.1PvPbuu4AI1znnmsTv0PYARPs7Qn.1jWOrRV4_kFOqlYmRH
j1x2dj4JVLUshj47pNPXcFfFte8cGwaFDGfymSQNQtecbWEgv0z_UjkYRqx2
beUzgh.OveYX1cveHPcsDl7kovVFSG9EpJuTOVzD7mY4qCeIxaaHLhk8EMKS
iljDzxV2HtKudtL1UIpeP593.bbcuKOMv54j02L05oYDNHxgWhoFI.aU3bpv
MBIQOe.bs1elYSJ6x5qSgTzpd2SeZiIoljLeH.hL0XyZDbJzpdMhtqvubrRw
nD1KyeO20Gwosbbw5AQktePmU3zBJgNV54w8M.6K98yfz7rjQHc.Yd6sSdaQ
DJhoHPom7Jw090rkpuZBmkuW3MeXphFjbyaL.K6RlM29eSGL4rVl683HClzh
56k52xySpSKS8eHe2TJIbycsYQTwLPBJvrHGRba6lUKI9O9ezLHcBL552MS5
wU9If3kNOauR8jZpbcvbgvnsrYaQAY0HCsh3xQdIhAuBD9ayGaI1bvaL8Blm
Bt6aP8F2F.7GeflpWMLye5xKsnulknJIGr034eTE5sCk4NR52dge6AUInrkt
SbwKYsRtosx2l88tLQVisVIBRQlbT6c._avl.6aPXSwOL6K8Q7OViYt3YwCG
MHoAWza1DcPiDCDyTnFv6kY5p8UYdPEiGiKNfDs-
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.213.65]
Authentication-Results: mta1084.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-vk0-f65.google.com) (209.85.213.65)
  by mta1084.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 01 Aug 2015 02:15:02 +0000
Received: by vkaw2 with SMTP id w2so1820360vka.3
        for <ohne>; Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:14:59 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=SZCePByH4M6FZhvmhMrEfDAcO19ckqburwj7b72SSbw=;
        b=ec3/gHqTNThR264lv4L3AzuBRS908VfrDGgNqL8Zcl+FjbbsfkhVh06F4D58RPq5Yi
         5v677pHYtW6fOk4m2OHeFsuBbfFDiBSF0Q57TOzroj2k6IU66yjewUdVoVusBM+jc6XF
         cJRJdzsuimYYCx0gqxmmfvx7N5yJl5LHGVYqetdF+yv64iKsDSdM26MiC9kfOyxI6bvN
         k6ctnOKMkvMDx/e88bAZunfdV0y2MEqrWIUZZrmYqC2KSyEQDW60TI9cq+YAP/Vao+zo
         /l7ohq4PHRgpGILlWyrQDPqXRILeym8VK+8ckMNICj0+OXyWx7WoaXWBOxYETOjpPfZW
         +73A==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.52.103.8 with SMTP id fs8mr9605138vdb.13.1438395299510; Fri,
31 Jul 2015 19:14:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.31.96.194 with HTTP; Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:14:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 03:14:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEhXOW0+z_j1vN_Mx=Ws8XgkQpjC6Zh2QmQT=SEUj6NkUhL44Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Everything_about_me=E2=80=8F?=
To: xxx <ohne>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=047d7b86ef2edff678051c368009
Content-Length: 1153605

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 03:14:59 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2015 um 22:19 von Stiray »  

love_005.JPG ( 286 KB | Downloads )
love_005.JPG
pic.JPG ( 279 KB | Downloads )
pic.JPG
piic.JPG ( 261 KB | Downloads )
piic.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 02. August 2015 um 01:05

Zitat:
+221 776885074

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7768XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2015 um 22:19 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 04. August 2015 um 22:06

Das muss ja eine Riesenbank sein, wenn sie nur ein Tel/Fax hat.

Neue Mail Add:boahome@accountant.com

Hello my Dearest,
  How are you today and every body around you ? I really enjoyed reading your mail from the beginning till the end and i will try to answer your mail if it will keep you happy for me. First of all bear in mind that the reason i have no experience of any foreign investment and that's why i decided to take this very step because i am afraid of choosing the wrong business or loose this money, because since my parents died I was left alone in this dangerous world and it has been too difficult for me to survive, because i don't know any body here except the Reverend father in church community who is helping me some time for feeding and I want to move out from this place when you help me which i believe that God above created you for me. Thank God for that.

Once again i must thank you for your kind and urgent response to my letter which i explained to you about the situation that i am into at this present time which i am very happy to reading from you a confidence response that you will definitely help me.

Moreover,in regards to your kind and positive responding mail to me,as it may interest you to know the areas i do needed your help mostly,i am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-1) To provide an account where this money will be transferred into as soon as it moves out of the bank here in Senegal.

2) To serve as a guardian of this money to me since i am a female and also younger.

3) To make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country immediately this my money is transferred into your home account as i must let you know that Africa is no more conducive for me to stay mostly here in Dakar.

I would like you to contact the bank on behalf of me to know their procedure on how they are going to transfer the money into your home account and after the money is being transferred into your account then you will send some money to me so that i can use it and get all needed travel documents to come over and stay with you, Here is the bank contact, just send an email to them and let them know that it's Miss Diana Dame instructed to transfer this fund to your home account.

BANK OF AFRICA DU SÉNÉGAL
Paying officer: Mr. Ammish Owusu-Amoah
Address: 4,Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor-BP 1992 RP-Dakar - SÉNÉGAL
Tel/Fax:(00221) 771 454 638.
E-mail: boahome@accountant.com

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S  DEPOSIT INFORMATION

NAME OF DEPOSITOR:......Dr.David dame
NATIONALITY:............Republic of Sudan
NEXT OF KIN:............Miss Diana Dame
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:.......USD$6.5 Million
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.........003156789012
DEPOSIT SECURITY CODE:..BOAPUS3

Please also be informed that my reason for contacting you is because according to the Senegalese banking law,any body who living Refugee camp,he/her is not permitted to operate anything,so when i applied for the releasing of this money the bank manager said that they cannot do with me directly due-to it's against the law here,he further stated that the only alternative that will make him to assist me out will be if i should be able to provide a foreign partner who has a foreign account where this money will be transferred into,then he/she will stand on my behalf through the process of the transferring of my money, so i really know that the transfer will take place as soon as i send your information to the board of the directors of the bank and make the legal introduction of your person to them that you are my new appointed trustee.

The name of the transfer officer as i was informed is Mr Ammish Owusu-Amoah Please try and contact them via email or phone call, to confirm this as well know how better to transfer the fund deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now. I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 40% for all your good effort towards my freedom, I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in West Africa.  i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you, Also please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money, i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.

May God bless you,
  yours lovely Diana

NB: Please be informed that all i needed from you is to assist me in seeing that my money is transferred into your account so that i will come over to your country and further my education while you help me to invest the rest into a good business 

Spoiler für Header Google Inline:
From diana younes Sun Aug  2 22:45:37 2015
X-Apparently-To: ohne; Sun, 02 Aug 2015 22:45:38 +0000
Return-Path: <dianayounes4u@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.213.65 as permitted sender)
YW5kIGV2ZXJ5IGJvZHkgYXJvdW5kIHlvdSA_IEkgcmVhbGx5IGVuam95ZWQg
cmVhZGluZyB5b3VyIG1haWwgZnJvbSB0aGUgYmVnaW5uaW5nIHRpbGwgdGhl
IGVuZCBhbmQgaSB3aWxsIHRyeSB0byBhbnN3ZXIgeW91ciBtYWlsIGlmIGl0
IHdpbGwga2VlcCB5b3UgaGFwcHkgZm9yIG1lLiBGaXJzdCBvZiBhbGwgYmVh
ciBpbiBtaW5kIHRoYXQgdGhlIHJlYXNvbiBpIGhhdmUgbm8gZQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzY-
X-YMailISG: whLnJGsWLDvWS6fRboylxRadrUUbPC41GaTg6.HnwVGaSChs
bdTSDl5_ePr7HwJQlMdxRnvfi4UIiNDK8e1vaA78qsnmZRa0o3gkSxp1h.kt
e2tzHFMkKMIFL_rBzJHv_56in32nlTAiz3lP_eW9MwClAUFnfb_GHrO2nDQK
cCWefGNK7M12UfqHSzd5WZoP4zXdd3udNexlzwAl1wieq6u4_kqUoT_1GjXB
D6pO1OSRs4flkKOb_1AdqhBLORXQdCgD0YVFkeNmq5.kB.FU_aNAnRNb3OsJ
C2xArJhXfD9GGNfGgf_FFm8nm5xMwSAmc1Trn0Hw9Nh27c5YNUKcXVzw7ZoX
.zjOYaEmDM6xPICjWHIo2ROSNS1kjPeuxAQod4mwSgt5o1b89ZzfjSutPnGR
MfBNRnZozU80KaLsSX3r_jHcvGCMPNuwY6DvIaIQqiHgyyIoUBtcP3Gdlua5
TVQfzcxh.pFcf.nkuanFYvl41zPL4hrKz69GhzoQ_4lKI_2TnMDEUCr6loV_
htYLN_3UZicQ3GhCME.OdwdWExr8rLEv0gcJr.DmlxnTt.rT__fIGk8U8blC
W5tUcJ5VthFEuOUF5MmenHrs5vKO5M0JXL46HlUWgo7yPtduBj.G6ETqwJsX
ijvpmPgVQE77YH.sQq6Gmd1qhYf4fiJbIg8aysx4nuZDU3VsEWqH6IJOHon3
7UEcz6kj5YdGLWaHwIqfZdQgowOEZnLmhfCojmVo5QNMdYCZOjQXwlLdVniS
F1tAg4BxGDHeq495XM2e7hVVFj88K5ZcY.i6FqcK5TA.Py4o7Q8FROu62.lT
O9q_Wlq.LJ80_bYKifI6etwZzyOm.tAqAh3TNMo7f0PQqffNTo_Mw_f9s8qf
tVImG2IoBjyVDYBcrXHtLmYZF.oEGw813oTv2oEIsprmfYCNwPz8fol0zYhn
WEt5bVAc.dXSCuP6nfFOqDK3B0eg9EA2x1IqykpTmLj.cDl3XreCYmZEpOGZ
wn7LIaG5Mql3Atoeu.iOYAEV.2EOYTEjZ6wkJUBEyQ8DGvj0RddgXMbYDbpK
L4w64dqLYMBndAVwUMO4zZr8BYiOCR9C1iee5ZERhv1yq8eHcApam255Mgy3
5uYgnKKChzCLcgYJs_1nfAdMk32GS3.MR4Ng9RSj_ZYtEX5swm.v__fhcwdA
uJqTT3gyE.RXsNnKLFu_MQbRkg76kIsXMFQLIyZHQ80scsDf3zohPtTktkdf
KR8NLBIsKuqUVuflZrqCT3s79IAXxCTXVnVZxFBRdR9NjkfPsJmnRxKnm5Ih
9mMNlBG._UC2KXQRRGOsub1U0HCqdm5HOoAxe.Lvi05fBlYftQmb3canRfqL
qgzifclNgFomL0buJuR6KEvlV9uXg5IukQyUuCCxVSzSTqSTz6cGVwsuOzgM
Xf.st2tauoUslc3asI_WrbqaZo1O47cYoaDJaOGRUeNX_qQ7p.F1Z_Aou7N4
OsS7NL_Og1blYaTNC.lLsAAGVFXYhv8-
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.213.65]
Authentication-Results: mta1186.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-vk0-f65.google.com) (209.85.213.65)
  by mta1186.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sun, 02 Aug 2015 22:45:38 +0000
Received: by vkca124 with SMTP id a124so2656165vkc.0
        for <ohne>; Sun, 02 Aug 2015 15:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=YMThAM6cy3wwE7vjRkYJPWjcBr0HzB27NMAJttK/630=;
        b=AIU5lZ+hgoJUXVaoGON/hreB7tcScLgkufIxEDqZdobxnMwP55BwU3JXHVubNkvbWD
         6bfA9lECdqD6hC/jz04hzLG6HNJ/UpMUnNNUfTXdb4/yyRH3TRysSW8WfCAPudPMeFtx
         IexsME0aXH69BBrX3i2kv5q2FdpXI/3aBWzgZjKaYGhg4yJZLud3E0aabUwHUFqmeMUB
         09HFwISKQFgEB1D40qNjTjJchQ/DCLm1sdZC7xBWgIWNyev2urWVAYcbLVLwZxIM84yB
         2MhsRRiNn0EBusSQsXDxr7hsTdfTl6aDZQgaOHPJ3/64SDKi8hQVHUD5sZqHrjb7PKr4
         eQPg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.52.165.201 with SMTP id za9mr21461325vdb.86.1438555537551;
Sun, 02 Aug 2015 15:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.31.96.194 with HTTP; Sun, 2 Aug 2015 15:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 22:45:37 +0000
Message-ID: <CAEhXOW3=NoxH2HFVP=AmPWx9KZjtiU5DPmVUruuoH3idFEdK4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Here is the bank contact,
To: xxx <ohne>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c20f1ace38bf051c5bcfcc
Content-Length: 11289
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2015 um 22:20 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 04. August 2015 um 22:21

Zitat:
00221 771 454 638

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7714XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema