Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sussan <sussanjames@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 594 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Sussan <sussanjames@yahoo.com>
21. Juli 2015 um 17:21

Profillose Prettys auf Confirio

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

http://www.confirio.com/4UISF

Zitat:
prettys

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten July 17, 2015. Lebt in Beverly Hills, California.

Über mich
my name is SUSSAN am 30 years of age i am the only daughter of my parents....my dad is from Canada and my mom is from Usa..my dad and mom got to meet each other in Canada and i was born there as well..but i moved to the states with my Mums aunt when i was 4 years of age..my dad and mom had some disagreement..very early of there relationship to they both had to brake off..so my mom had to go back to Canada and she took me along to Canada too..but i only spent 4 months with mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me there.so she had to throw me down to her aunts place in Cajon CA..that's were i grew up..and schooled and went to college there too..and since i have been with my moms aunt..But Right now am in Nigeria due to my studying of Fashion Design and i will be back Home soon Hope that will not bother you much..

[font=Arial]Profilnachricht vom [2015-07-21 08:10:30font]

Hello, good morning to you how are you doing there am sussan by name i will like to know more about you,,,,,you can drop your private email so that we can contact together....Or you can mail me on my private email S/U/S/S/A/N/J/A/M/E/S/@/Y/A/H/O/O/./C/U/M/

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. September 2015 um 15:43 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23325  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Sussan <sussanjames@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Juli 2015 um 18:12

Smiley  von Chicken George!!

Es gibt auch ein bilderloses FB-Profil mit dieser Addy: https://www.facebook.com/susan.james.96592836
Dort hat sie die bikulturelle, englische Sprachenschule in Texas besucht und stammt angebl. aus Lynn, Massachusetts.
Aber egal, nach eigener Aussage ist sie ja jetzt sowieso in Nigeria.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zitat:
Susan James
Hat bei Computer gearbeitet
Ist zur Schule „The Oxford School“ gegangen
Aus Lynn

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema