Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Loreta <farinstttt@yahoo.com> <loretaayoola102@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 621 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Loreta <farinstttt@yahoo.com> <loretaayoola102@gmail.com>
20. Juli 2015 um 01:36

Zitat:
I am a student of Lead City University, Nigeria.
Man merkt ihr die bimbolesische Uni an.

loreta auf Confirio

http://www.confirio.com/7521E

Zitat:
loreta
Fotos zeigen
100% passend
27 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten July 11, 2015. Lebt in Bella Bella, British Columbia/ Colombie Britanique, Canada.

Über mich
i am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage... i am single and never married, loving and caring. i like hanging out with friends at my free times i am loyal and committed i will be glad to meet someone real and trustworthy. i am from united states, and i study abroad, now i need to settle down and have a family of my own... please if all you want is nude pictures or sex chat... dont message me... i have webcam for chat,

Interview
Trinken Sie? Seldom
Rauchen Sie? No
Nehmen Sie Drogen? No
Religion: Christian
Wie gross sind Sie? 5'11" (180.34 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 164 lbs. (74 kg.)
Was war Ihr Einkommen im vergangenen Jahr? below $25,000
Wollen Sie Kinder? Maybe
Welche Haarfarbe haben Sie? Brown
Tragen Sie Brillen? Sometimes
Leben ist: Exciting
Träumen Sie viel? No
Welche Art Student sind Sie? A
lesen Sie täglich eine Zeitung? Usually
Was ist das Derivat von x2? x
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Black
Haben Sie ein Auto? No
Haben Sie ein Motorrad? No
Waren Sie schon Mal in Paris? No
waren Sie schon Mal in Miami? No
Haben Sie Piercings? No
haben Sie Tattoos? No
Benutzen Sie Facebook oder Twitter? Yes
beginnen Sie in der Regel Gespräche mit Menschen oder lassen Sie sie Gespräche mit Ihnen beginnen? I start the conversation
Wie oft sind Sie ausgegangen pro Woche im vergangenen Jahr im Durchschnitt? 1-2
Wieviele Beziehungen hatten Sie? 0-3
Wieviele male pro Woche haben Sie im letzten Jahr trainiert? 4-6
Wie viele Stunden ehrenamtlicher Arbeit haben Sie im letzten Jahr? 50+
Wie viele Bücher hast du letztes Jahr gelesen? 21+

Profilnachricht vom 2015-07-18 18:42:44

hi
Let see......how would i describe my self? I'm loreta Ayoola by name and I'm just 27. I am a student of Lead City University, Nigeria...Quirky, Silly, Shy (untill you know me) fun, and may be a little goofy but I'm overall genuine, giving and kind hearted. My friends would describe me as pretty, lovable fun and outgoing. My ladies friends will describe me as cute, fun, flirty.....may be sensual at times (depending on the ladies ha ha) I get the most out of my life having fun with my friends, laughter is the best medicine. I hope to attract a man that is outgoing and fun that will won't to hang out with me, I will want to be with him alone to get to know each other better and all the wonderful experience I can learn. I feel that when I'm in relationship and I gave a lot to the person I'm with (100% to it) especially if I think there is something special there. I'm definitely looking for love and committed relationship with the right person, I don't play games coz I have already been hurt time without numbers. Honest and faithfulness plus in whosoever I meet and i will be faithful and honest to him as well. I figure I will just try and see were it will take me to maybe I'm gonna find my prince and charming in you.i am new here on this site, so if you dont mind, text me on 9563177385...nine,five,six,three,one,seven,seven,three,eight,five...OR loretaayoola102@gmail.com no games, i have webcam for live chat my yahoo messenger im is farinstttt@yahoo.com, i hope you do too...no scam... if you are a scammer or all you want is nude pictures, dont reply me... i want a life with a responsible man... i am not a very *friendly* person

Profilabbild_055.jpg ( 130 KB | Downloads )
Profilabbild_055.jpg
loretart.jpg ( 10 KB | Downloads )
loretart.jpg
lorer.jpg ( 7 KB | Downloads )
lorer.jpg
lori.jpg ( 87 KB | Downloads )
lori.jpg
lorii.jpg ( 97 KB | Downloads )
lorii.jpg
oyinade_2.jpg ( 56 KB | Downloads )
oyinade_2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Re: Loreta <farinstttt@yahoo.com> <loretaayoola102@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Juli 2015 um 15:25

Selbe Nachricht nur ein andres Profilbild. unentschlossen

Profilnachricht vom 2015-07-20 13:27:09

hi
Let see......how would i describe my self? I'm loreta Ayoola by name and I'm just 27. I am a student of Lead City University, Nigeria...Quirky, Silly, Shy (untill you know me) fun, and may be a little goofy but I'm overall genuine, giving and kind hearted. My friends would describe me as pretty, lovable fun and outgoing. My ladies friends will describe me as cute, fun, flirty.....may be sensual at times (depending on the ladies ha ha) I get the most out of my life having fun with my friends, laughter is the best medicine. I hope to attract a man that is outgoing and fun that will won't to hang out with me, I will want to be with him alone to get to know each other better and all the wonderful experience I can learn. I feel that when I'm in relationship and I gave a lot to the person I'm with (100% to it) especially if I think there is something special there. I'm definitely looking for love and committed relationship with the right person, I don't play games coz I have already been hurt time without numbers. Honest and faithfulness plus in whosoever I meet and i will be faithful and honest to him as well. I figure I will just try and see were it will take me to maybe I'm gonna find my prince and charming in you.i am new here on this site, so if you dont mind, text me on 9563177385...nine,five,six,three,one,seven,seven,three,eight,five...OR loretaayoola102@gmail.com no games, i have webcam for live chat my yahoo messenger im is farinstttt@yahoo.com, i hope you do too...no scam... if you are a scammer or all you want is nude pictures, dont reply me... i want a life with a responsible man... i am not a very *friendly* person
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2015 um 15:26 von Bountyhunter »  

Profilbild_003.jpg ( 144 KB | Downloads )
Profilbild_003.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Loreta <farinstttt@yahoo.com> <loretaayoola102@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 21. Juli 2015 um 15:43

Chicken George lernt es nie!! Benutze NIEMALS deine eigene Email-Addy!!  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Das wahre Gesicht des Scammers auf FB unter <farinstttt@yahoo.com>

https://www.facebook.com/topedelidish

Zitat:
Jc Farinloye Tope Emmanuel
Administrator bei Bernol Services
März 2014 bis heute

Wohnt in Ibadan
Aus Ilesha

Sprachen
    Arabisch · Englisch · Yoruba

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2015 um 15:44 von zapparella »  

farinstttt_profile.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
farinstttt_profile.jpg
farinstttt_sonstiges1.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
farinstttt_sonstiges1.jpg
farinstttt_sonstiges2.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
farinstttt_sonstiges2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema