Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lusy <lusykalia@hotmail.com> <akkalbomthakuri@gmail.com> <reverendfathermathewpeiris@ravemail.com> <atmdepartmentalliance@post.com> (Gelesen: 3579 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Lusy <lusykalia@hotmail.com> <akkalbomthakuri@gmail.com> <reverendfathermathewpeiris@ravemail.com> <atmdepartmentalliance@post.com>
17. Juli 2015 um 15:14

Lusy Kalia auf Angelreturn.

http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/60362

Zitat:
Lusy Kalia
weiblich / Single t
25 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Aktuelle Lage      United Kingdom
Erstellungsdatum      11/07/2015 13:40
Letzter Login      11/07/2015 13:40

Slogan
I am searching for honest relationship

Über mich
i am a nice girl with love and understanding looking forward to meet my dream love one
Aussehen
Haarfarbe t      Schwarz
Eye Color t      Brown
Eye Wear t      None
Körperbau      Durchschnitt

Life Style
Trinken      Nie
Rauchen      Nie
Beziehungsstatus      Single t

Profilnachricht vom

(lusykalia@hotmail.com)
My Pleasure to meet you, I am sorry that I did not say much about myself here because our profile cannot say everything about us. i am searching for honest relationship, My name is Lusy,I saw your profile today and admire it,if you interested as to know of me, please kindly reply through my PRIVATE email address so that i will tell you more about myself and more picture and my reason of contacting you

Please kindly write me through my email I have something very important to share with you, here is my email,(lusykalia@hotmail.com) PLEASE WRITE ME ON MY EMAIL Hoping To Read From You on my email,
Yours Lusy Lusy Kalia
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2021 um 20:24 von Schnitzel »  

Profilbild_002.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
Profilbild_002.jpg
lusykalia1.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia1.jpg
lusykalia2.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Lusy <lusykalia@hotmail.com> <akkalbomthakuri@gmail.com> <reverendfathermathewpeiris@ravemail.com> <atmdepartmentalliance@post.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. August 2015 um 19:53

Hello My Dearest

Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply. I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it, My Name is Miss.Lusy Kalia, i am single 25years old  from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Maxwell Godwin whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.This is his telephone No. ( +221 777 225 123 ) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Lusy Kalia.

My late father Eng.Omar Kalia, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in  Durfur. The  brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

At the moment, i do not have any relative whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Sudan and l managed to run to a nearby country called  SENEGAL With the help of United Nation, where i am leaving now as a refugee camp in this  orphanage home, in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Please listing to this, My father deposited the sum of amount in question ($2.6 Million US Dollars) (Two Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). in which he used my name Lusy Kalia as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then i gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said that since i do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that i should look for a reliable foreign partner who i trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf because of my Refugee Status. and As i told you, i  do not have any relative whom can help me, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war as i have explain to you. it is only me who is alive now, because i was in school where i was doing my first year in the University of Sudan and i managed to make way here with the help of united nation, where l am staying now, In this  orphanage home,

So i told our Reverend Pastor about this transaction, to see if he can help me, but he told me that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf, that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person, that has good profile, to stand for me on this transfer.

He gave me some prayer to maker over it, so i did praying and fasting for two weeks, before i got your contact, so i decided to open up to you because i felt that you are God sent to me. As you know now, I have nothing with me for now as a refugee, I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. Meanwhile, i am communicating with you through the Reverend Computer because is the only means we can communicate to each other .

I do not work nor doing anything for living as a result of eating is very difficult for me as we are given food ones a day by 12 PM. And is too had for me here, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me to being into this situation now, I really want to come over to your country to be  with you to live the rest of my life with you and have a free life again.

Which is why I contacted you and i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country to continue my education. i really want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp. and I kept this transaction secret to people in the camp here as the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Maxwell Godwin because he is like a father to me here.

Please in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you, then when i come  i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account. or i should send you the bank contact information's for you to contact the bank for the transfer as they demand from me

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that when i come both us will join hand and get the money transferred in to your bank account and you will manage the money in any good investment company of your choice.

I am ask for your assistant and I will be very happy if you accept to assist me. i will be able to give you the bank contact information in  next mail so that you will contact the bank in other to know the procedure for the transfer.

So in the light of above, i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you in other to help me get my freedom here to come over to your country for a better future. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hard working.

Meanwhile i will like you to send me your contact information such as your Age .....Your full name....Country & City.....Phone number.....so that i will get to know you well. My favorite language is English , i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe.

Attached here are some of my pictures together with my camp identity card for you to see whom you are communicating with , and i will also like to see your pictures.

Your lovely,
Lusy

Spoiler für Header Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: lusykalia@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY004-OMC4S2.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.204]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Mbse6-1ZCBwE3feA-00JNQz for xxx; Tue, 25 Aug 2015 18:07:15 +0200
Received: from BAY167-W70 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:07:11 -0700
X-TMN: [9MKIN8MuRuJJsdqgXPRILe4D/odKNzRs]
X-Originating-Email: [lusykalia@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W704DB5EE37DCD0A2BB3B7DB2610@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_769453e2-99d6-4522-82d0-3531c7dccd7f_"
To: xxx
Subject: This is my full life story with love and trust
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:07:10 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: xxx
References: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Aug 2015 16:07:11.0273 (UTC) FILETIME=[198C0990:01D0DF50]
Envelope-To: xxx
Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:07:10 +0000

Zitat:
+221 777 225 123

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7772XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Nummer auch unter:

<mamybabgirl@yahoo.com> http://419.bittenus.com/13/4/Mamy-Bello.html
<mamybaby24@hotmail.com> http://419.bittenus.com/11/11/MamyBello.html
<oliviabello65@yahoo.com> http://419.bittenus.com/13/3/Olivia-Bello.html
<lusykalia@hotmail.com> https://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=260367
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2021 um 20:25 von Schnitzel »  

lusykalia3.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia3.jpg
lusykalia4.jpg ( 94 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia4.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Re: Lusy <lusykalia@hotmail.com> <akkalbomthakuri@gmail.com> <reverendfathermathewpeiris@ravemail.com> <atmdepartmentalliance@post.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. August 2015 um 20:09

Die Bilder stammen aus den Online Alben von Bintu Jen.

Zitat:
Woont in Dakar
Uit Dakar

https://www.facebook.com/bintu.jen
http://ur.netlog.com/bintujen

Möglicherweise ist das Profil echt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2021 um 20:25 von Schnitzel »  

2015-08-25_200006.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
2015-08-25_200006.jpg
2015-08-25_200112.jpg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
2015-08-25_200112.jpg
lusykalia5.jpg ( 89 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia5.jpg
lusykalia6.jpg ( 70 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia6.jpg
lusykalia7.jpg ( 97 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia7.jpg
lusykalia8.jpg ( 65 KB | Downloads )
lusykalia8.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 25. August 2015 um 20:10

Zitat:
This Refugee Camp

Smiley   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2017 um 18:27 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 26. August 2015 um 22:55

My Dearest,

Thanks for your interest to help me in this my darkest moment, Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp. My love, like i told you so far, i contacted my late fathers bank, and explain to them about my present condition, and also told them about my interest to claim this fund, deposited by my late father with my name as the next of kin in their bank.

The only thing that the transfer manager told me was that before they can treat to my case, that i have to look for a foreign partner, who will stand for me as my trustee, to receive the fund into his account because of my refugee statue and law of this country.

So i told our Reverend Pastor, about this, to see if he can help me, but he told me that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf, that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person, that has good profile, to stand for me on this transfer. He gave me some prayer to maker over it, so i did praying and fasting for two weeks, before i got your contact,

So i decided to open up to you because i felt that you are God sent to me. As you know now, I have nothing with me for now and you can reach me always on phone through the office line of the Rev pastor (+221 777 225 123.), you can call any time from 10:30am to 4:00pm London time because my pastor told me that it is the same time with Senegal.

Darling, as i have told you everything about me, please i want know the area you want to help me, or to help me get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I wait to receive your positive respond with love and kiss
yours lovely
Lusy

Spoiler für Header Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: lusykalia@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.219]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Lx4RJ-1YgZn23hxR-016gC2 for xxx; Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:47:34 +0200
Received: from BAY167-W125 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:47:32 -0700
X-TMN: [3EzzEax2wgg4LJ1Wfi7tf0RtKUbCHeAp]
Message-ID: <BAY167-W125D1BE4BAE9A61EEB2D976B2600@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_6ba5291a-c7f2-43e1-975d-648231a95483_"
To: xxx
Subject: Please i want know the area you want to help me
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:47:32 +0000
In-Reply-To: xxx
References: xxx,,<BAY167-W704DB5EE37DCD0A2BB3B7DB2610@phx.gbl>,xxx
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Aug 2015 20:47:32.0418 (UTC) FILETIME=[6E24D220:01D0E040]
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2017 um 18:27 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 25. August 2016 um 15:51

Dear Friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Senegal,

his name is Reverend Father Mathew Peiris and his email address is as follows: (reverendfathermathewpeiris@ravemail.com) and Ask him to send you a certified BANK DRAFT of ( US$250.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. My i advice to you is that never you stop doing good to the helpless one, a giver never lack, bless is the hand that giveth, the spirit God touch me to compensate you with this money

I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much no matter another person help me. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Father Mathew Peiris and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque to you. You are to contact him with the following information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU:
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):
4. YOUR COUNTRY:

Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.In the moment,Now hear this very well I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father Mathew Peiris on your behalf to receive BANK CHEQUE.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank cheque to you without delay. Take care and have a nice day
Yours truly friend,
Mrs Lusy 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <lusykalia@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU004-OMC2S10.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.85]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MJWTz-1bIlUA1j5f-0038B1 for xxx; Thu, 07 Jul 2016 21:04:02 +0200
Received: from BLU183-W33 ([65.55.111.72]) by BLU004-OMC2S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:04:00 -0700
X-TMN: [hIZuT0X1ylRkgirTj3aVP2XqmHISfoLO]
Message-ID: <BLU183-W33F87349939BDE2064A6C9B23B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_c1942886-45af-4348-8c64-6b7e41010b34_"
To: Lusy Kalia <lusykalia@hotmail.com>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Thanks_for?= =?windows-1256?Q?_your_past?= =?windows-1256?Q?_efforts=FE=FE?=
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:04:00 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jul 2016 19:04:00.0687 (UTC) FILETIME=[5232E3F0:01D1D882]

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:04:00 +0000

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:07:10 +0000

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 19:07:45 +0000

Der Penner tickt wohl nicht richtig, die To Zeile ist ellenlang.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2017 um 18:28 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 25. August 2016 um 22:00

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 12:52 AM, Lusy Sonia Kalia <lusykalia@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Senegal,

his name is Reverend Father Mathew Peiris and his email address is as follows: (reverendfathermathewpeiris@ravemail.com) and Ask him to send you a certified BANK DRAFT of ( US$250.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. My i advice to you is that never you stop doing good to the helpless one, a giver never lack, bless is the hand that giveth, the spirit God touch me to compensate you with this money

I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much no matter another person help me. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Father Mathew Peiris and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque to you. You are to contact him with the following information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
    2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU:
    3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):
    4. YOUR COUNTRY:

Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.In the moment,Now hear this very well I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father Mathew Peiris on your behalf to receive BANK CHEQUE.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank cheque to you without delay. Take care and have a nice day
    Yours truly friend,
    Mrs Lusy 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <akkalbomthakuri@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-f54.google.com ([209.85.213.54]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MWPvK-1bpEec43Io-00XZoT for xxx; Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:23:25 +0200
Received: by mail-vk0-f54.google.com with SMTP id s189so144183043vkh.1; Thu, 21 Jul 2016 23:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wqjXlAkAoqknJbMNHQ8IMp4th51Y2L/QwRujulXN5Lk=; b=GZ2jL8YcWY91as7EPqAPdt+OMvQtqQoid9Zdc/pTCQjK6eUTIGogRaDPgVeUr9Hqhx UNfsxxHZ2u459R1btq8XFIbewlA0dN0OlmS2Ei9f1Y2hEwxeldnXWxBFfuLn7JZj5X2W vK6yuGa96JVWt0ltJRcBUoGgkDUrCMStUZMgIL+1Zg5OFsBVFMrfOhSVh490ttTV61j9 Ojg5etyAj+tq0g5Pw1VOWVuxE88NDcFZNFfWLt5R+zNrBmw29rhTCzhg0Ln+n7ID7KiC wF0bAempkziKQDAk51ZKan6kfFSe0U2g3cDCuWdZ3ZS8Gn912BLodztMyCJaVzQJxYBO BlpA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wqjXlAkAoqknJbMNHQ8IMp4th51Y2L/QwRujulXN5Lk=; b=b0wADhrPra/cWL2wKv5za7aUvCoyIpGTX9D9/SkQcMQm5m7g6g6uJgAiWl4XA5lpdZ Yzb2/ycAnUYmlIv92xow9PsRDK76qIzMG7zpPMCkft/lXAB77FVsxM6JlQp6S9j4mFst oSVfqv1UV1gG2sxoi06QNKbtX8yfJfIeHAoaPDND7D3sWWgPSLTQF3fIgu8s5oTbcC8l u/uAkIJ+dvB3kSqWhYfxhzI5G5dSch6yQnS04wA1+rcs+rhqpW8osO3j9wGXvCsrSQBB yxqvjJNtys4si5mGLaT/TBYqLwt7OQfp7cJHf3/kc0UXFnuCICCiRyHI5UGInPwfPVa0 Nugg==
X-Gm-Message-State: 8e4F8A==
X-Received: by 10.31.4.78 with SMTP id 75mr990135vke.155.1469168603901; Thu, 21 Jul 2016 23:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.103.87.134 with HTTP; Thu, 21 Jul 2016 23:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <BLU183-W492FE0EFEBB41394F96FD4B23B0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU183-W492FE0EFEBB41394F96FD4B23B0@phx.gbl>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:08:23 +0545
Message-ID: <CAC1-yXbVL2GTtRy4oVCJsXu0V+xiFuE-Zi1Xu3ME_KY_ojao6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm9ydHPigI/igI8=?=
To: Lusy Sonia Kalia <lusykalia@hotmail.com>
Cc:  xxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1142a3d2c034210538337897

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:08:23 +0545
To: Lusy Sonia Kalia <lusykalia@hotmail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Mai 2017 um 18:28 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 21. Mai 2017 um 18:25

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred  Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.
Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... .......  ATM Alliance Office

Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar Senegal

Email Address:  ..... atmdepartmentalliance@post.com

Telephone: ...........+221 70 851 58 79

Officer In charge:..... Dr. Morris Roosevelt

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <lusykalia@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR03-AM5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com ([40.92.70.34]) by xxx with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 1MRm4e-1dNoG62cWY-00TH5I for xxx; Sat, 20 May 2017 21:55:24 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=DuS4+bpwm/EWrPxTyNfeDw62+4CYp8anjv/jNWxldwY=; 89hGeCF8AOkammO76MQ/InPQ==
Received: from VE1EUR03FT006.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com (10.152.18.51) by VE1EUR03HT021.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com (10.152.19.124) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384_P384) id 15.1.1075.5; Sat, 20 May 2017 19:55:23 +0000
Received: from VI1PR06MB1760.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com (10.152.18.60) by VE1EUR03FT006.mail.protection.outlook.com (10.152.18.116) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256_P256) id 15.1.1075.5 via Frontend Transport; Sat, 20 May 2017 19:55:22 +0000
Received: from VI1PR06MB1760.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::9490:62ab:7f9e:b41]) by VI1PR06MB1760.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::9490:62ab:7f9e:b41%14]) with mapi id 15.01.1101.019; Sat, 20 May 2017 19:55:22 +0000
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Thanks_for_your_past_efforts=FE=FE?=
Thread-Topic: =?windows-1256?Q?Thanks_for_your_past_efforts=FE=FE?=
Thread-Index: AQHS0aL2RdKbXIINhkG06n6yWWLlrQ==
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 19:55:22 +0000
Message-ID: 
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
x-slblob-mailprops: yhXfF/SNhJd6V1V+hzAPOcTt9YvmGHCQ0r4dNeEAm0X0ywsaZZt44Shq4FU=
x-incomingtopheadermarker: 85BE3;SizeAsReceived:11379;Count:42
x-tmn: [oQqIetO8rlkviP3cHEz5x+EV5eiS54cu]
x-ms-publictraffictype: Email
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: uGy/rHXVpAWtAPzzZ19kWbq5YRcfr0MVunPsP863H96xv
x-incomingheadercount: 42
x-eopattributedmessage: 0
x-forefront-antispam-report: 21;H:VI1PR06MB1760.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com;FPR:;SPF:None;LANG:en;
x-ms-office365-filtering-correlation-id: 366b290a-e78a-4cce-1a2e-08d49fba26aa
x-microsoft-antispam: 1603102448)(1601125374)(1603101448)(1701031045);SRVR:VE1EUR03HT021;
x-ms-exchange-slblob-mailprops: sqjZK4P2Uqls0fMn8Ii9mxRrn4lp2iuhh7slSYbvF+3ujMvKyKgzyA==
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: R03HT021;
x-forefront-prvs: 03137AC81E
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_VI1PR06MB17600EFE7C4471914703734FB2FA0VI1PR06MB1760eurp_"
X-OriginatorOrg: hotmail.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-originalarrivaltime: 20 May 2017 19:55:22.6707 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-fromentityheader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-id: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: VE1EUR03HT021

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 19:55:22 +0000

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 70XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal