Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sherry <sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com> <sherrylisa43@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1980 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Sherry <sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com> <sherrylisa43@gmail.com>
13. Juli 2015 um 03:26

Sherry auf Confirio.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

http://www.confirio.com/2W222

Zitat:
sherry

100% passend
36 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Divorce
  Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:45 pm
Beigetreten June 14, 2015. Von Minnesota. Lebt in Comer, Georgia. Besucht High School.Schulabschluss bei College.

Über mich
Well..this is abit about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like to swim,camp,shopping , bowling ,gardening , horse riding and reading and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is R & b and a abit of jazz and Country music too..well i dont really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the best way to build up your own life to care for others and get to know alot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with...

Interview
Trinken Sie? No
Rauchen Sie? No
Nehmen Sie Drogen? No
Religion: Christian
Wie gross sind Sie? 5'6" (167.64 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 163 lbs. (74 kg.)
Was war Ihr Einkommen im vergangenen Jahr? below $25,000
Mögen Sie Haustiere? Yes
Wollen Sie Kinder? Yes
Welche Haarfarbe haben Sie? Brown
Tragen Sie Brillen? Yes
Leben ist: Exciting
Träumen Sie viel? Sometimes
Welche Art Student sind Sie? B
lesen Sie täglich eine Zeitung? Yes
Was ist das Derivat von x2? x
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Native American
Welche anderen Sprachen sprechen Sie? French
Haben Sie ein Auto? No
Haben Sie ein Motorrad? No
Waren Sie schon Mal in Paris? No
waren Sie schon Mal in Miami? No
Haben Sie Piercings? No
haben Sie Tattoos? No
Benutzen Sie Facebook oder Twitter? No
beginnen Sie in der Regel Gespräche mit Menschen oder lassen Sie sie Gespräche mit Ihnen beginnen? I start conversations sometimes
Wie oft sind Sie ausgegangen pro Woche im vergangenen Jahr im Durchschnitt? 1-2
Wieviele Beziehungen hatten Sie? 0-3
Wieviele male pro Woche haben Sie im letzten Jahr trainiert? 0-1
Wie viele Stunden ehrenamtlicher Arbeit haben Sie im letzten Jahr? 0-5
Wie viele Bücher hast du letztes Jahr gelesen? 1-4

Profilnachricht vom 2015-06-30 04:18:00

Hi
Hi,I'm Sherry by name am from Minessota in East Grand Fork but right now i lives in Atlanta Georgia with my Aunty  am 35 years old i have a daughter her name is Juliana she lives with me am New to internet  and am here to meet a life partner someone to spend the rest of my life with and make a good family together,I will like to know you more better and see how thing goes for us you can contact me on my Email address if you don't mind sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com{Or} sherrylisa43@gamil.com..Thanks
   Sherry Lisa

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juli 2015 um 14:56 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23296  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Sherry <sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com> <sherrylisa43@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Juli 2015 um 06:09

Die Add. ist öffentlich, eine Antwort in diesem Thema: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55592&start=60

http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_profile_data/profile_data1005000/1005299.htm...

Einen eindeutigen Beweis sehe ich nicht, allerdings gibt es Bilder der gleichen Dame.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 14. Juli 2015 um 10:47

Ihr Schreiben ist absoluter bimbolesischer Slang! Und an seienr Grammatik muss Bimbo auch noch arbeiten!
Warten wir noch die erste Mail ab, dann kann sie umziehen!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 14. Juli 2015 um 18:14

Its a great  pleasure to hear from you, well hope life treats you better and hope all of your family member are all doing pretty great, i am Sherry Lisa  35year , i live in Minnesota, but right now i lives in Atlanta Georgia with my Aunt Her name is Oliver Michelle i am an easy going woman , who enjoy life to the fullest and love to been treated the way i treat people..well here is a bit about life life..i am the only child of my parents,,my Dad is..... from the State while my mom is From Spain  ...my Mom and dad meet.....and got married 2 yrs after  they met each other ..when i was a 8 yrs old..Mom and and Dad had a little understanding which lead to end of there marriage though it was a quite hard time for each one of them  .he was a quite good , caring and loving dad just that death took away so really soon and it hurt me every seconds a take a look at his picture and all. i lost mom  2 yrs ago to a breast cancer which claimed her life and since then i have been living my life to the fullest  and with the help of Almighty GOD  i know i will surely make it through no matter what ..About my brother,he is a trucker driver 55 yrs of age ...he got married last year and one thing about him was that he love to drink while driving which has claimed his life ..last year Feb ...he got drunk while driving and he ran into coming a truck and the both truck collided..he didn't survive it at all..before he could be rushed to the hospital he has already given up the ghost lolz i mean died..so now i am the only one left
Right now i am on Hair designer . I'm into sales of  Hair designer materials and lot more .i have just started my career on it and its really my dream and i seek a man who will support my dream... i have committed all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future of mine.
  Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring,kind,social passionate,friendly,romantic,and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to  conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...
   i would really like to get to know a lot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopeful we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..I'm looking for a serious relationship that will lead to a good marriage ..I want a life commitment ,,,Well i will be looking forward to read from soon
Sherry

Spoiler für Quelltext Yahoo inline:
From Sherry Lisa Mon Jul 13 03:50:21 2015
X-Apparently-To: ohne; Mon, 13 Jul 2015 03:50:24 +0000
Return-Path: <sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.174 as permitted sender)
d2VsbCBob3BlIGxpZmUgdHJlYXRzIHlvdSBiZXR0ZXIgYW5kIGhvcGUgYWxs
IG9mIHlvdXIgZmFtaWx5IG1lbWJlciBhcmUgYWxsIGRvaW5nIHByZXR0eSBn
cmVhdCwgaSBhbSBTaGVycnkgTGlzYSAzNXllYXIgLCBpIGxpdmUgaW4gTWlu
bmVzb3RhLCBidXQgcmlnaHQgbm93IGkgbGl2ZXMgaW4gQXRsYW50YSBHZW9y
Z2lhIHdpdGggbXkgQXVudCBIZXIgbmFtZSBpcyBPbGl2ZXIgTQEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzExAgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzcCc2hlcnJ5LmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM0OQJzaGVycnkwMDAu
anBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzg0
X-YMailISG: 06gsM30WLDuJlhAF4fkosgQrFvmH7pn3t3Mje8iNRBEKbWs7
jwh_5MPCkCRkdJEmDijEaUrMESAuoqX1szHQz4yanocJ0gIE7gUpgElnvKEU
RbdMl5wnNasJSt0CWjeUycUWb9IhaTmqUPxxP6RcVDfrOoNYy.qKUNjv5t2k
6i_64bkOHYVtBtMGLtfE3YF1MHDr8LuoTFob8DbIIET2ITUgsv6K1Z5w5o_e
hYPwWuP9.m9uDY5TfC3OqjF2jJ_Uz1surjc6vuBndT8h6MQIx9OtUecMyhAU
YRrxs5kzwdjTBDvOep.59zxpNxuCs6v.FvyD4OKYsc6ObkCGwMjNzjuB_L_B
Oifmzju0PmFfjwExCPA6fFX4uBtwuqNaSvNJ7SsByJuEXbcPFJb8Szcxsuey
krPHQ7BE9qGbJrL7fFiZFF8ywtGSm4obwrUPm7JxpjBIYsRLgOzZ8Rga7l0X
Yl9ufkuyQD95CwPfF_PpXf8.YBP.t3cvu9TcNijh2ku94FaSiEWjNe5k0ksb
TNHY0JEQiCa.T6EGCFc4jRdszFC0enbFnh4r4I.TccyaN5qFbUGjDnKLpQzn
sRga1R3EflnyivcvCUP.L5YAfNHpxiuFvg1Es_0HYILeTQeNdoG9nJYvkNAs
TBCwrewjZrHYAJrRJO9E1DsVF2zhaP9DDSNN03WsQ1CH3x1shosW1XP1LQFN
9r66FYcLL3xm6YFjeE8PEMicyTgm3GireGw1InBHSJFIj._Zm4MO0muYr6kF
1DU50aqwnhwGvXt1.sexaMYJWRwXlXsVwvbmu.nzOORMycN4CJkENldAzzwT
xyYvJm8e35CKHld89_wcxT2_QjlYF3zsgSA8nCE6bxowHHPutnrmjEqQaQ4z
YH1WNKth_jslzf6KEJ55CrMtegeZ.zoW8KJiSm.6tSUsy.QoqVoR9l7eAvFB
v8c1g33AQZ3i.f2Izm_v_a3GoEuXalt9NXM67fDCzFrT6GiS9pHJPeOBEeD_
gn2N7_6j1P.GmXMRP3X_3SPMUU0GSEbuRmB1JfdFhZBMtKmEEBI9pIMO85Mg
kNdUyB_Za4u0d0zSu4BkwCZ1qu28RTUoVOCPqUA7DY24FMxTDIKMxaxgb4x8
6vQCPQ6YLM1Yp7KvGWlFQJBCER1OYjwJaIs_aTgIdRMJw1mcsFsrYivONQ8d
KEv_7OTw3bF.jWdWwbk4rVw.qlqRdowDZYQDJVRYB8zCZuVR5TYJYG5Hbs5z
rPnyX0uLGZbsECvMxt_ak6YZ5bKahDcmzQgH4fGasOF7L6LOBuZVjfkEG.Pr
hrSc3bP0WI8xEa1aJFxDOeoCgho4doOgksKznT7EFjZGMO_6GOoR5X7qbtFM
lpyFRSw8ubEpGiiNpwDcGmhWgV70hzCyNGJNoYKcY0WNq0qgHsc6wpmZLAI_
PSFvVKKOSbY_3BE9fVD8IAbg38EUt4KAQ5rCGDQgYaURSvkDoKWizbT8AarF
IbGq9I2t_TO07k10.qPIibq7M6Zq7ooXFrk-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.174]
Authentication-Results: mta1009.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.174)
  by mta1009.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 13 Jul 2015 03:50:24 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1436759422; bh=//vEuOmEYIfHibvu9CGfzNsB/QljywAuNztDntsxf34=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; 2yrbtySSiL96O8vag6WuIq7w==
Received: from [98.139.170.181] by nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jul 2015 03:50:22 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.231] by tm24.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jul 2015 03:50:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1040.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jul 2015 03:50:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 442280.65037.bm@omp1040.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: GhBxjDIVM1mIulZyQKIiPOGqjpzs7K3vQw.VeeVEVbIR3dGFVFRnWs4XjmJX9Y0
DtrIzUbU7XhvE2CHrm4EEFDO3jobIsJkUuu0Lr99qMjaQikdctozH.NDa7pL6TYTwpxOF_dahZQQ
SSfeRCHMx2RIZpTASIxEj_ORjFhKlVukb5HNGsdanh1Qc3nKcAwVw9XcxwCu..G4WJAaM.n_x81I
qnI0DqOrF63Fi2dK66g_8zTlN0slV.S46Pbp537llHchiPS5cJxyhWpSe5fgmvN1yowloDpNb6Fc
yj8PWpsax4ZtDL2g6tvg5HnFaajKumaZxaJgutOTg0Eg.zicI_r9JlMS.M.A5VV9_OFBxv5eYRZE
TdOdGhwWZAHvP5aMACgjinc76Nr7vKCmwfgcCCqMYrcQPQH57yjmv5m0.NoZjTL4IUzbl53_CkEJ
mG.3sL6YVWGhw8BJQHCw7FAcsOXwIIs5mxzgsZtLkoC2QDahcF7tY.Q298ggMMQWXc8Wuf2DM4zb
zv4x2iP5AnK.oMhA1aoTOR7ot8SpCHeLBRdaoFec-
Received: by 76.13.27.197; Mon, 13 Jul 2015 03:50:21 +0000 
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 03:50:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Sherry Lisa <sherry_lisa43@yahoo.com>
To: xxx <ohne>
Message-ID: <4070548.1034883.1436759421521.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <48070239.1175920.1436750922838.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References: <48070239.1175920.1436750922838.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sherry on Confirio
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_1034882_1193735079.1436759421521"
Content-Length: 146297
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juli 2015 um 14:52 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #4 - 14. Juli 2015 um 18:34

Mail über Yahoo-Inline! Keine genaue Herkunft feststellbar!

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 03:50:21 +0000 (UTC)

Das Bild sherry.jpg findet sich ebenfalls bei dem von @ Stiray geposteten Link von RS.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 19:02 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 14. Juli 2015 um 18:58

Das Thema bei RS zeigt eindeutig zwei verschiedene Damen, unsere Dame ist nicht LovelyMary4u. Die Bilder der 
Dame aus unserem Thema ist derzeit noch unbekannt. Es ist möglich, daß sie etwas mit LovelyMary4u gemein hat, aber mehr nicht.  

Die Mail ist aber typisch für Bimbo. Fehler Nr....  Zwinkernd  

Smiley

Uli schrieb on 14. Juli 2015 um 10:47:
Warten wir noch die erste Mail ab, dann kann sie umziehen!

Erledigt.  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 19:07 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #6 - 14. Juli 2015 um 19:08

@ Stiray

Vielen Dank für´s Säubern meines Postings! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 19:10 von x5dr »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 19. Juli 2015 um 13:31

Hello Dear
well,how are you doing right now overthere,how was your day ?how have you been doing and how is life treating you now,i guess you are doing pretty nice overthere today,well its so nice to share alot of feelings with you ,well i have imagined you as a nice person and as a caring person too,and i am so much liking what i get to read from you everyday,cause you really know what  you want in a relationship,i know life hasnt been easy in the past for any one cause we just want to struggle from the buttom to the top cause no one wants to remain below his/ her demands,well i get to see some things in your  words which made me write you and your personality speaks alot about you,cause you realy know how to describe yourself and the things you want  in life,well nice try,you really know who you really are and thats what i mean by self personality,its just all about you knowing who you really are and the things you do to make you a happy man, your words are short but meaninfully cause at least you could write something about yourself,and i know you could say more in person or write more with the aid of you wanting to express yourselfs,what really do you think of yourself and who do you see yourself as,and what are your dreams and what kind of things do you do to yourself that makes you think you could a special person,or do you have to share your personality with somone before you can really can know how special you are to people,i assume you are the gift of God and God has blessed you with alot in life all you just need is to focus on things around  you and the people around you to know what God has in stock for you,well,how do you go about making a life meaningfully for you and how do you try to make others smile by you considering how special you are.Before a person could think of caring for someone you have to know how special you are to people and how caring you could be,its doesnt matter by you really knowing that person,God might send you to that person for an help and you will be willing to help but it just take time cause the world is never a safe place anymore and there is alot to learn about people,i my self i have learn alot from my environment,the things i do and the things i try not to do,i just sit and listen to music read books and make my life meaningfull to me and try to be honest about the whole thing i do,cause honesty is only the key to human succes and it makes life meaningfully if you can apply all the principles of been a special person to poeple,every day people die and everyday a new one is been born,so we all want to be in a safe place but we dont really know how to go about been there, cause we havent really learned about the principles of life,life is full of joy if you can discover the joy inside of you,life doesnt begin from your environment,it begins from inside of you,cause life begins if you can began it with a very first step and a very first chance...I have all heard everything you say in your message and m ready to do that ..I'm looking for samething you looking for and am not here for game am here for real to meet the right man to spend the rest of my life with him..

If life goes on with one thing there will be another thing that might destroy it,so we just try not to fall a victim of circumstances,i have been through alot of things in life but that didnt make me to do any silly things inlife,it only makeS me stronger in alot of things cause i learn not to put my problems in my head cause if you do it will just weight you down and it wont allow you think of better things to make your life meaninfully,so i just want to make my life meaningfully and use it in helping others and its all about me taking a chance to do what i have to do to make the world a loving place and to make people know that there is so much love inside OF them to use in helping change the world,life goes on if you began with something real and sincere and you learn to focus about it,and learn to see the principles that quides it,life is been guide with alot of principles leading to the truth of life and love,the earth alone is filled with so much love but we humans  made it hidden cause of the bad things that we thought is good,if we only can learn to bring out the love of life and the life of love and get to make the world a place to live then every one dont have to get scared of each other,cause i have been into alot of things i have tried alot of things and iT didtn really work out for me cause i cant really cheat on my feelings or judge myself for the things i do,i just want to make alot of things come to reality by me focusing on them and wanting it to come to reality,i just want to make people happy with my kind of personality and the wisdom God has given me and i want to make others smile while i make myself smile to as well,there are more things we Still need to learn about ourself,if only you can have a time to relax and focus on your thought and have a deep imagination about the whole thing happening in the world,if only you can do that,you will get to see the Good and Bad things on earth and that will surelly keep you out of trouble,cause you decided to focus on building urself in way that cud help you and help others,the reason why we are in the world is to be here for one and other and to help when we are in need,but this generation that i have seen has turned to something else,there is alot of hatered,crime,greed,jealousy,self centerned and fornication,all this didnt creat or started in one day it all started from individials cause they just wanted to make life meaningless for them self and satisfy there immidiate needs,life begans inside of us and we need to learn about the way of life to make it meaningfull for us My words might sound too prophetic but my life is all about the turth and i mean all i say and do and i really want to start a family i can grow older with and with a man i will do love with all my heart,i do sincerelly know wat love means to me and others and i go about building it in the right way if only my partner is ready to start a strong and fullfilled relationship..i really feel the music of your words and my heart sings the same rythemes and i know we will both be happy someday and i do have alot of faith in your words cause they are words of truth and you are completlly honest about it..i am not here to judge your past but i am here to build the present and show you the personalities love has and the really person inside of you..if you find it so hard discovering the real person in you i am here filled with so much music for you which you could dance to...i know someday i will be great and will be so special to alot of people but i wanna take life the way i see and meet it..but i can only change situations..no situaion is permanent.we both can change it..forget about the present and think of the beauty of the present and build on it and u will surelly see the music in you...I will tell you more about life and marriage if u want to listen to it and you will be so happy to read my emails cause my words come deep down from my heart and i speak them ang put them to words cuase iam confident of my self and i am not afriad of who i am with time u will learn alot about who you really are cause i am just like an angel on to you and i know your life will be so wonderfull been with me..marriage is a life time commitment to me and we  will build on that someday sometime

Have a nice and lovelly day and take good care of your family and tell them someone real and special is coming into your world soon
   Sherry

Spoiler für Quelltext Yahoo inline:
From Sherry Lisa Wed Jul 15 06:51:26 2015
X-Apparently-To: ohne; Wed, 15 Jul 2015 06:51:30 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 98.139.213.152 as permitted sender)
IG5vdyBvdmVydGhlcmUsaG93IHdhcyB5b3VyIGRheSA_aG93IGhhdmUgeW91
IGJlZW4gZG9pbmcgYW5kIGhvdyBpcyBsaWZlIHRyZWF0aW5nIHlvdSBub3cs
aSBndWVzcyB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIHByZXR0eSBuaWNlIG92ZXJ0aGVyZSB0
b2RheSx3ZWxsIGl0cyBzbyBuaWNlIHRvIHNoYXJlIGFsb3Qgb2YgZmVlbGlu
Z3Mgd2l0aCB5b3UgLHdlbGwgaSBoYXZlIGltYWdpbmVkIHlvdQEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzM0AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzIxAlNoZXJyeTA1LmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM4NgJTaGVycnkw
MTEuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzQy
X-YMailISG: HhuYSiMWLDuAaCM0ign8Se1C6MD2RiGsXxw.BHhsiZ7X.Ner
fbQGXmv0uvk4epLdDA6btFPV6NdDcxRLPE7YZ45QrB51QXzxy3cDGqzOGv.K
daptob4nGKybwI8j3zzJ3ozW6qQcHZKoiFV5TM.vmQj652A0HdDWJAFvwYlS
wF579hqFsy4Rb0kJ.qwYGHXkHN_8O2_T04LE_n_meSqy8sGJpHndz0jGv19P
EzNfUivp04KSQUlEva0rjXENXnAJVvbUA3ZDinMZjXV_fLwDwawRtfJcE8LU
Zbc_IjoRVCGxcLd46kR_cSpWMadBdJmX3AO7I39BPGcOo83cRV3k_YZ8nXQ3
gI85Mibw5H1.Kd72ZXgR09m4eWC4JOCXRjJG.Iat8wvJJNn_jg5.tx7a86hN
JduEJR6Kzv8izt3zRQnt6kyT0j7gk7quXC3nOHXfBwupNbG442G1D5g6R5yM
BkoBk4hurzc32UhXvbG00wTAmraAD0UL0IO21qYl28.EvL5IMDO_eZciaXz6
niAV5_DO3jDvU513CJci4Mm598S8IN_nOrNwBahYimImBBfVHMD8Pv0Z5BS8
zeUexZTYP40ZdCjLcC7HvXJJhl3z6ZgGEfBhq8FgrHROaiv9BInkNsuN6DUV
98iQKeb.Kf2rEJSTapdRQYuSI9SXX_eg8GfllzRVge6_EyEuNDuYfD2epRxf
aZreT4nMOdj3T._yAUB3H4hcvEDw1tZ3T.tRmP7yAcVtM._jjrBPYd8VwbXy
LYLG8TlwWZIcJxtydnjibpDPXTEClkvOaYJH1J9qQGL9cwKX3bpAZMgQ.acC
ZXhrRDfEENUj9b.F4d.eeV5vqvXegX5Hb6YRL.e9SnVSs2B9D3VPR4iKPIYP
Ymho_jE9rMgs3Ul2po2YXrie.k290VxhzbKM4VS4afn2hq516rzR3O.j.qJ3
Sh4YnPi3Svb8nphFQZHieq0MvePrDiQA4g907De_YGLdl1AqMZQNXdd_StWL
FHhajj3d2incBD2twD61ropd71R6ShC0MvQgI8gY5CRXAZbJGpXJEWJ_LQ.J
jevjOKQescEddz8YAjWboU5hidBSpPkH9avDkmr3XIKU60dMSXd4fzBXNrJ8
u8i5eiswGUauWA3tRXnvoEpWqNPaqWuiREP0AXn_8.Q8KYI3MQin54mJnmgV
HLPGT5McjuITQLq10mgpPw1h2oWvVRRkogJrfZan27mtUZNKZ5GrIZsPAtfj
LjgWH_q0o1mmBFFvHayhcEUTTNa0f105lHtyOLxAI_dIjyyHsATYWL4fm6jE
X1HfSTnd8XY90iwlJj41XewHk5L3odea15RomBLjS05y8z9VzSjVFxJZ1l5f
qAuRjBC5VMODOuso5SWfVTJzLUgLy2diY785J9VhM4fknDAHrhs.mPIVOxAe
qcO1DHTKTpawu0rb.d6PjVTDMZpiejozzFw8kOfWYCBKLDgxLphC77t1xs8h
Zu2aw0yQf9p14BIpJgdfTY6oJefZGIvgGrk-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.213.152]
Authentication-Results: mta1000.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm11-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.152)
  by mta1000.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Wed, 15 Jul 2015 06:51:29 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1436943088; bh=lA+WmCKmz5yMPbIqFLDYxxunC4z6vEq8ESjCBar/XP4=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; IkD0c+Y1opiOBoypbKHHbpMg==
Received: from [98.139.170.181] by nm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2015 06:51:28 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.212] by tm24.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2015 06:51:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2015 06:51:28 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 11317.89131.bm@omp1021.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: L.YVWBMVM1nAZAuyQKT1j8SM9o6teJfLGaPCkbwUbo6_gw0O0vGpQN1noGeIoD7
.CMI1f_xfY1Rr5xqkOM9wSrMBiA4CAOt_cDp65aSlsp31_tHhIn9i05ErW8BRx1gt7v3ExLStmlk
wNggkt_xzfRvIfsvzooZYkPPdM2LJwuKTV.ZZHIdww06LL5Gyj6feTLqtd8bUiXxxJcPsrmpRJ7M
0vVUxuNWHxyM9RLcg4C5i40AzjYExC5LGe3EphBjCGXj3IoC50COtDR.zsK5Eiillj6qIL2aSP5U
Z9eZxzpPmBayf_9S7u66VGURMUtZBE4dmDQ3uJUCW25mT7VT5t7ys1HzLKpPmORfwrEVFf0W1Np3
QAJ5syKHnmjDQLuM9UUH4BVlhPxyT23v6TL7brFmC8fPccGd8P_TSfaVGuszK0lkbUrYKexQWEmG
8x2qWbN57TdmogxGytuhfLaHn9NAZ5DxDP0MHhSpyLXq8IWgZousdxkik9or7X9fw8KEUBcTrHob
UhTSTysMZWLbSMb9xu9j2a.7i764VDrG9B9olDII-
Received: by 66.196.80.150; Wed, 15 Jul 2015 06:51:27 +0000 
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 06:51:26 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <327711298.1133031.1436943087056.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <719932989.3016559.1436892013343.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References: <719932989.3016559.1436892013343.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_1133030_132822749.1436943087055"
Content-Length: 165415
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juli 2015 um 14:56 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 20. Juli 2015 um 23:15

I'm a serious woman with sense of humor, very faithful, romantic and optimistic. ...
I am a very genuine Person. I do not lie, and i do not cheat. I like sports .
I always feel relaxed after Having chat or talk with a decent person.
I love the beach. I'll give all my love, tenderness, care to a loyal reliable person,
will share all joys and sorrows. I dream of a friendly happy family.
I'm sincere and can't stand lies. I believe I'll meet a woman who will love and respect me and my family.
Love and understanding matter to you.Let us make a relation based on honesty and care,
I always think in destiny and always trying my luck let us see what destiny have for us in his store .

My heart is full of feelings and emotions and I'm eager to share them with only one man in my life.
I want to have a family with children and bring them up in love and respect.
I am looking same kinda person with whom i can see the colors of life must be true colours
and where i can feel comfortable i like true and honest person.Good looks are not despised,
but personality out weighs that aspect by far.

I appreciate loyalty, trust worthiness and sincerity and it's okay with me whatever
relationship you're looking for as long as you are honest about your intentions.
Finally the most important things are to me kindness, passion,
care and that you're someone I can talk to about anything and be myself around
and of course that you accept and respect me for who I am.
In return I will of course do the same for you and much more...

Distance is the test of any relationship. So if we survive it with full of TRUST.
We are going to be forever okay.
        Am sure that i will accomplish what i am here to look for.
Cause am a good and strong woman strong like i can handle any situation i find my self. Now about online dating we all hear bad things that disqualifies it.
I am a kind of person that believe where there is bad there is also good and
where there is good there is also bad that settles it.
So i guess we just have to be prayerful, hopeful, and patient. That's the key.
Cause anything can happen anytime. People get rich and broke, kings fall,
Things happen that sometimes we cant explain.
The only thing we know is things don't always go the way we have planned.
What keeps us alive and going  is what we believe in.
How we chose not to let any bad thing that happens to us let us down.
How we chose to be strong. If you have been let down by anything.
The best thing to do is not to kill your self or grow harsh feelings,
growing strong tick dark wicked minds.
Its to start again from the beginning no matter how hard it is and get there again.
Don't forget that this life you can only live it once.
So make an impact and there is nothing we brought when we are coming to earth
there is nothing we are also taking. So lets enjoy our
life and be free to follow our heart no holding back.
Make good use of it whats the point being single and lonely. If you went online looking for a man.first everyone knows that its not easy too meet a man online.Its not until you and a Man start calling each other that will make him not to hurt you.Its not until you started showing each other pics webcams that will make him not to hurt you.
  Some people don't know what it takes to hurt another ones felling they don't know how it feels.Its only if he is meant for you. Its only if he is that man you have been seeking all your life.Its if he is that special soul mate for you. That will love you in good and bad times.
That will be there for you no matter what. That's when you will also will do anything for him.
I know its not easy but you will have to have a lot of time, love, patient,money, a good heart, you have too be caring.
I know money can't buy happiness but poverty can not buy anything or bring anything good.
Its not until you have a lot of money just have enough for your self and too help your family,
wife, or wife too be, girlfriend, friends, and more.
If you have all this in you finally you will meet the one that you and her will spend the rest of your life together.
So you have to be willing to try always.
There is no problem in sending a lady that you like anything that
she ask if you have it or can help with it. There is no big deal about that.
If the man take advantage of that then then he is not for you.
try another one that's life you gain and lose. Don't let losing be the end of
the road for you and don't let winging be the end of the game for you there is more too everything.So if you have a problem with all i have just said.
Please don't contact me any more cause all i have just said is the truth that you know.
If you don't have a problem with it you can reply my email.
ALL i have said here is my views about life and online dating if yours
match with it then we are good to go you can reply the mail will be happy to read from you.........If i do made any mistake kindly correct me okay am not too good in Typing English
  Sherry

Spoiler für Quelltext Yahoo Inline:
From Sherry Lisa Mon Jul 20 11:05:14 2015
X-Apparently-To: ohne; Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:05:24 +0000
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 72.30.239.21 as permitted sender)
LCB2ZXJ5IGZhaXRoZnVsLCByb21hbnRpYyBhbmQgb3B0aW1pc3RpYy4gLi4u
IEkgYW0gYSB2ZXJ5IGdlbnVpbmUgUGVyc29uLiBJIGRvIG5vdCBsaWUsIGFu
ZCBpIGRvIG5vdCBjaGVhdC4gSSBsaWtlIHNwb3J0cyAuIEkgYWx3YXlzIGZl
ZWwgcmVsYXhlZCBhZnRlciBIYXZpbmcgY2hhdCBvciB0YWxrIHdpdGggYSBk
ZWNlbnQgcGVyc29uLiBJIGxvdmUgdGhlIGJlYWNoLiBJJ2xsIAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzM1
X-YMailISG: 6d9xamkWLDuRxO.joBHobkcT.i1QWwEEEGWnAsgTLyLXWhrR
iiLD8snE4ofLTeAxfiGjcflH8kPWf64k32xn_6k9vJPW.N3CiuOECV55P542
2HfJ2v.IcYW8yGEutD_DnhKR6Es.q6grzodIWXGbWRiIjNMw1mrP2iMo5Puh
kK1VmdUngtI98gR_UlVZzeHvSVXpsqRBXLNBxTpESFXAtcnajmTNGFx07yFC
LVwC86p5TVxCqwm9jdLpi_ya.hOSKbmsdRV3PEY9bjgvzLP0YXh.8Wu2rjLP
LQQtCsmpYL1WaMfumVyXEwMGpsY6F6Kq8VcYlbjAGOF1ytPQ8U01uV2ouGs3
E0ll_ajHVydHfluQCJX3asNfhyCvgh0UqIcbJWgYWSvMfeSmj5ROOgitvKJL
FDShbi6PAoD1St9pSfrHtrz9vEM87pbB5zfVypoaLCszhDe55kbUy1WS.K34
WyTja1DdgKVkV4aVFJVKTYw2ozjT_N4kLaqtIvQ5NBHUXVMGeviJaAsIaKq2
yV82C4ddXq4ZMkZJHDJl32_GqS.SKluIPDXxybEk_CX.mbxYGunJ_cFFalAx
u6JfwtfKXnPklaCgMToFTkxCBc3_KlKrUK1uqcqzwI3t1JX.E4s3PV8WINEX
Sr3YUMPmKmSGJ9Wk9mKL91iL_9xdx8t2hNoDcgOqkieMVvo2qQNTYDStYpS3
ayudrVVkhQuMfr3_wee07K61UOF9NHRwqUuoSNJiqcb9HNbAtE6nDOWF3bLV
xOv7gBi1YpN5UywuQetN.j6df8YK3lNw9eEITyRW2D8iUlCIhJLFVCkGE5wA
AfIrjUP7dok0VA2k3SAZbKTLtFszDBPoBtAOxEjhaTwe7L_0RpwPxUqaXzdw
zOTeQui3UmqyhBDML2_3YJ5tukmNvE3JKK.yRP0jeqhjssSFAo1gxiMwHhSw
GElyvruFoscOeC6Kj6HxtLzOzrt97YEEnabujxGG.sm27lcN9XUP1pdnxs94
6gQfSAu4FJMmZFrqaand9HwpbA2YeeK20Nr5Hq95knDLFghUam.SBqpf7N9R
KM3vJH0rCSs0ZGPSYCJ4On46OCvaJVQgaKPXYGVy9Up8tRrDdhk5p9mR6zYa
QZNudavzU.gskpKD3qx9wwngAvbeRg7RMQXn93rdSBVf3MZoVvv9R0w4MQAO
6Uc4T38ax84yvs43NsRC0zheM_aapgAolrRXXYLSpNQ7sMVGxsVf1TuEHpMP
0osz9zS1p6QmbuJNDNeo44JxZsiXDO_IZeE7DhphZ8XuvbKppqc28am1PgaN
OyjHneVN6_unGrJ5Clh7bSW7BiZr3psDxxYG0OtpZPcrIE1tNZOuy8b6fc8e
0u8I9xKvpcg6ZmvgmdYHfo_yaLGX3wLl5_nm_yCdACj_0DvPbugnGOGlCWqV
AZmEBSW0GLBbh9DpKt5sw1vPlXOXx_q4sK1BI_OrqZDh.IGORML0hzCkKju3
icgMqdV2mZiyquHkJq2hgMjF4OxxKoLBNiRSZPbStAbGsbrFwpa65wU-
X-Originating-IP: [72.30.239.21]
Authentication-Results: mta1038.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm38-vm5.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (72.30.239.21)
  by mta1038.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:05:24 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1437390322; bh=NcSd7eHUwyKmifHvmiCNjBguPXpvxCt4jGQqzvHvJG8=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; G7/gYwfC8+0WqTJG9f+lKPGw==
Received: from [98.139.215.142] by nm38.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2015 11:05:22 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.221] by tm13.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2015 11:05:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1030.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2015 11:05:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 603342.78000.bm@omp1030.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: unNmTzkVM1lFQxj3FNQ3oKef6Xs1VaYpuYFCkUQoMcz008lRuM9wPssZbps0T1w
GD0bEiNllo9BXLPBiK.TY9_WaTPTvlpwuosIaYExpSWCFzYjdlOBrPXRVlvyF.5T59yinD3oHIC1
nI3FudQt27Gf4P2pY6NvTP24TQkF9GwsrCtNMuOPcgwJiWM6gi4tStBAgZ6kEb28YJ0V_2gVnGMq
vc7e0tWrMOUE8Nxy7DjTkqBwg4I994ZHPqFTfKc.0ns0cxmUJI061.k7zfE4iP8bKWRIAAuqtCyJ
u2gzuNISMQdnF14Ijp7M5njaDMIEK_R.40z_XcMNutpPIDbaSBZZGoLCqjHGUSI7htHC9i7o2LfS
tywbZS.5Mu49XwLw.719LVCGTC7tEpYH__Y00uPYP30ckx6IsgCvkyuSmeSbq3eitZcfeRuOXGzI
0lRJUqWi8ie.soqFkl6iMSz1j6myqcMCNbfkG1xd2fyfZCWcw9A_NNMzhdsJs2g2SPtL2dWFmYut
xjIc4vlyesSoGGwMcAnDvF3EqcqzYs7TkQiW73XE-
Received: by 66.196.80.125; Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:05:22 +0000 
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:05:14 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1591829531.915721.1437390314543.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <879452572.452480.1437305864762.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References: <879452572.452480.1437305864762.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_915720_466781329.1437390314526"
Content-Length: 54719
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juli 2015 um 23:53 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang