Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rose <roseazi@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1143 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Rose <roseazi@hotmail.com>
12. Juli 2015 um 22:34

Dearest, How are you doing I hope all is well with you, Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; En-line with my message I sent to you through Site, Do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this message from me, "My dear i have come a long way, from (Sudan). Do to the war in my country, the rebel attack our house one Sunday morning and killed my parents my farther and my mother die in cold blood, Am the only survival person of my family during the war, so i Manage my self to make my way to the country near by Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. As a result of the attack of the rebel on my family, Do to war in (Sudan) which resulted to the lost of my parents. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to because all my relatives run away in the middle of the war, in my country (Sudan) because it was a treble  war over there, people are dying in (Sudan) country everyday by day, Even as am writing this letter to you now, am crying because of my family condition, Just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, which i have already pray with fasting and prayers, for God to give you merciful heart to recoil me, from this problem,

My profile;

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in refugee camp were am suffering with hard labor, and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am, Miss, Rose Bouazizi . 24 years old girl single virginity, never married also am still a virgin, but age does not matter in any real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, as i told you am from (Sudan) Nationality, am the only daughter of Late Dr,Christopher Bouazizi. I am constrained  to contact you because of the maltreatment, am receiving in this refugee camp, Because during the war I lost my international passport were am running for my life, after the death of my parents during the war, for this reason, I do not have any international passport now, because during the war the rebel planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents during the war in my country (Sudan). Since then i have been suffering so much in the refugee camp.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to any where in the world but i don't have my international passport, and other traveling documents. Luckily the rebel did not discover where I kept my late father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp with my late father important documents, where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation Refugee here in Dakar Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long time relationship that may lead us to somewhere better success in life,  if we work very well on it. So my Late father Dr.Christopher Bouazizi,was a very big successful business Man in my country (South Sudan) before the war started in my country , Then Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing this letter to you without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore I will appreciate same attitude to be maintained, I want you to keep this matter witting your self. All through the days before the death of my Late father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the foreign Bank, In my name for security reasons. The amount was ($4.2Million) which was his own a share from sales of Gold and Diamond when he was Alive, I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin Trustee representative to enable the Bank release the money to you  on my behalf, The situation of the money according to the agreement between my late father with the Bank, stands that I must have a foreign partner of my choice that i trust so much  with honest and faithful, That will help me to invest my inheritance  money wisely in a very good way and so on. So that was the reason why I contacted you for this serous relationship, because I know you are a good and honest person that I will trust for this serious matter. Please try everything you can do with godly heart to help me out from this my problems in the refugee camp i don't want to die in here, because i am really suffering in this refugee camp so much. because in this refugee camp is like a praising to me, I don't have freedom over here at all, please don't let me die in this refugee camp, use your godly heart to help me out, for me to have freedom in life again, our God Almighty will bless you with long life as you help me out. I shall forward you with the necessary documents for your confirmation of acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the money. As you will help me in invest my inheritance money wisely in your country, and i will like to complete my studies in your country as soon as you help me out to join you over there in your county, as i was in my 1st year law. In the university, when the crisis started in my country. After the transaction into your account, from there you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country. For us to share the joy and happiness feelings face to face.

However I sincerely ask for your assistance to help me out to get this my inheritance money out from the Bank and your share for assisting me will be 20% then the remaining 80% you will help me to invest it wisely in a very big business in your country. I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% guarantee, As soon as I receive your response showing your interest to help me out from this refugee camp,  I will put things into action immediately. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this serious relationship and transaction sincerely. I will like you to Keep the transfer transaction secret writhing you. Let it be between you and I, for security reasons. Just bear it in mind that this money is a very huge amount of money that anyone that hears about it will like to be a party to the transaction  so, let it be only me and you and keep it secret with you. Waiting for your urgent response. I attached my picture's here for you I hope you like me?, I wait for your answer, Best regards  Rose.

Spoiler:
From Rose Azizi Fri Jul 10 13:39:30 2015
X-Apparently-To: ohne; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:39:34 +0000
Return-Path: <roseazi@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.216 as permitted sender)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X-YMailISG: DOsuUi4WLDtd5xWmFzLaGbhJ5Alw5StvalUMo30u2s.lfIIc
vmlpi_uTXDhegj_SgwlzNvi9kP78Ph24eHJWdEEA0XMn4t_L3XRpVsR.5cAH
QmpmhRxK84yP0JfEfn3uV.c62mPzQS5GntW.WLFFcwyxZbbEYKVyHzXwRiD4
lXLvR61gd98xX2tNqnGwRekAmSPUrUcCsrOogarLPmd4r340lE6iuOzB8_Ff
ItemB0WlmTU1Gttspo7RluAiceiPp3zv6EQSl1EyMpGfKFoLS4Lh.HXZ5s3d
7ENUsxaH7fCv1fnEQPFkEcNb4PEWw5jd18oiyFsKP_WJe4iDXXGGxZHKBhTp
7_7BON8VeT4GXDBmLuAUe.I3Y_lWzxgwSTS3X8Y2Pj65Q0C52sP6F2j9VmUg
b5Whf9GfkTJfEJe7BtdPz.OiAYFZ5BveADqQWEuNgv7j2elEm2906Z5WR_Ag
hA_RjTZr077Ey0pk4WIdXFFdnztK.5QZQslMrQOB.l7eNi_DRHdewlHgWmrQ
zaKzZg8UPCw1RbKgP5FlJpLRcZ0sGYNvsCvx3WJBwIFJfQSif_tdxtxvN6jv
2kw7ISvVLp4QYJ2OjSqmwttbvJ6nDGAF62prI2Ycjzc0vQTEpJkmB6tqHOoP
fzLkVOt2QX0rxLQzyn6XS9VRFwY_J_AaraEEsotBjTkOGrLHD0Q33spBLlRD
nUi3oP_RUjBvnqGOV_ItbYC4abqXiFVe4oJYjSrtC67nCtz1ywAwUKsrffgl
YrCvMCkbz8nUIqz30mzmiI9KCMUceD51efT.JBeNmBLIL_tKE6PbuAdy9vmP
HKbX_VLsv_x2nPiWuq_NHwyAHcqECUOEvUipXmt_YFldFQ19k9fHl..GtpDQ
2esm5n9YUtmLU1yjx3..2xSwEAP7KVBDpSIjOt_QgoPy85fnZRRSXSTROxxR
hB2QkAsFq5EinyeZlbgGjeK.7r6iOSHMY5AakVPMHRLLPvIm6ba2eCMGop7O
0Vmu_Zp4upxzN.17DbmzRw0KT3YjMeJsbpcAJgp8_b4n.DqYEZR1Sai_1F16
7NJ7U4gi84o_HyP.rK41Ua5xD1ZqAvQi2SeQb2i7rfb1efOTzPaXTgBqGJUd
B5YAKETufm7iFXUHQSpQbZOo.ORMvJp6N5JOXZ1.SLgDeLXSxuoOc.seutbY
LqLAg0eSKFc1JpivO0kTVsZ8hhkY9s66DE3v6AhsumOSzPJOqr.8aO0pAzCk
VT6qkXHbClrCZRbwrktulIMzwJu18i_JL6tgkwm6wPiKzjJRIRFWK0_Zybwr
r1W966MTFcqc.LUz3TFI3IPCNEwagesYkWwVpX8EeufAIpmGWHtlTk8dq8LR
8lD47ifHNUTcKTjIQA6a343hMpVXioNuu59wUl3_38O.q3vDOObfpiTYGSfd
88OLgmQ-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.216]
Authentication-Results: mta1051.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO COL004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.216)
  by mta1051.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:39:33 +0000
Received: from COL129-W27 ([65.55.34.200]) by COL004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Fri, 10 Jul 2015 06:39:30 -0700
X-TMN: [4mc0QRRaksRJrb85VXZhdXIcTkoIOYL2]
X-Originating-Email: [roseazi@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W275E946F11F867D0E41813B69F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: roseazi@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_1a2e6182-d329-4be5-99df-81ecf76b4efb_"
To: "ohne" <ohne>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?RE:_ROSE.F?= =?windows-1256?Q?OR_YOU_MY_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?PICTURE.=FE=FE?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+?=
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:39:30 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2015 13:39:30.0679 (UTC) FILETIME=[D9383070:01D0BB15]
Content-Length: 159596
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juli 2015 um 22:41 von »  

1__1___1_.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
1__1___1_.jpg
2__1___1___1_.jpg ( 39 KB | Downloads )
2__1___1___1_.jpg
bb__1_.jpg ( 22 KB | Downloads )
bb__1_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Re: Rose <roseazi@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Juli 2015 um 22:57

Mail kommt über Hotmail-Inline. Keine genaue Herkunft feststellbar!

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:39:30 +0000

Zitat:
Do to the war in my country, the rebel attack our house one Sunday morning and killed my parents my farther and my mother die in cold blood, Am the only survival person of my family during the war, so i Manage my self to make my way to the country near by Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.

...wiedermal die alte Geschichte...

Den Text haben wir schon hier:

Somy <somyazia@hotmail.com>

Smiley und Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juli 2015 um 22:57 von x5dr »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema