Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mary <maryfarrish4000@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 555 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mary <maryfarrish4000@yahoo.com>
24. Mai 2015 um 13:33

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/maryfarrish

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
MaryFarrish

Looking for serious relationship that can lead to marriage for me..

I am a:   30 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-60
Height:    5' 4"  (163 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:   Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am from a good background, I am a good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife.
I am culture, I am to love, care ,and respect my husband, I must make sure I do everything possible to make Him happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so. My roles as a wife are to be carried out by me accordingly i must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. i will cook for my husband, I will iron his clothes for him, I will be the one to always make Him happy, I will be his companion through the smooth and rough times. I will share his quiet moments with him as well as satisfy his sensual desires and lots more.
To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well
I’m looking for:

Am a kind and big hearted person. Honesty is very important to me but unfortunately there isn't much of it about these days. I love to laugh i'm always happy when i'm making people laugh. Like to do the usual things...go out with friends, go to the movies, enjoy a few pints down the pub etc...I also like to keep fit and think it's important to stay in shape...not a fitness freak but like to keep healthy, play basketball too.I love reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well.I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family .I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 4"  (163 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    High School
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
    Unemployed
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:

MaryFarrish
    30 yr-old woman, Hillsborough, North Carolina USA

Subject:
    Hi

Hi

Its nice to hear from you dear you can write me. I will like to know you more better as well.. maryfarrish4000 @ yahoo . com hope to hear from you soon....
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Juni 2015 um 00:12 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23203  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mary <maryfarrish4000@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Mai 2015 um 13:34

Hello this is Mary Farrish from connecting singles my yahoo is acting up...

I'm very happy to read all this from you and i am very sorry for your loss.. I'm sorry for your ups and down in all your relationship.. I don't know where to start this letter but i think i can start by telling you about myself and will also like to know more about you if you don't mind sweetie.....  My name is Mary Farrish born and raised in Italy but come here in USA two weeks ago now to be living with my cousin... Because of the death of my parents... I lost my parents two years ago now but after the death of my parents, My father family change to something else to me and looking for every way for them to get all what my father left for me... They get some and they are still after my life and before they take that from me, Thats why i come here in USA to be living with my cousin in Lawton, OK.

Am a kind and big hearted person. Honesty is very important to me but unfortunately there isn't much of it about these days. I love to laugh i'm always happy when i'm making people laugh. Like to do the usual things...go out with friends, go to the movies, enjoy a few pints down the pub etc...I also like to keep fit and think it's important to stay in shape...not a fitness freak but like to keep healthy, play basketball too.I love reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well.I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family .I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love

I am from a good background, I am a good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife.
I am culture, I am to love, care ,and respect my husband, I must make sure I do everything possible to make Him happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so. My roles as a wife are to be carried out by me accordingly i must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. i will cook for my husband, I will iron his clothes for him, I will be the one to always make Him happy, I will be his companion through the smooth and rough times. I will share his quiet moments with him as well as satisfy his sensual desires and lots more.
To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well
When it comes to love, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real.its true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a lady?
I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you.
One thing I understand about love is that, love is not judged to be right by how far or how long but how well and also how truly serious are the two people feeling for each other.
I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. i believe that God leads and directs our path
One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges.
Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic man to be my partner, but I never knew it could be this real, I thank the good lord for bringing you my way.
There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved. Anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy, but I am happy I have both and that's you
I cant imagine any better thing than being with you at the moment and look into your eyes and watch the sun start to rise from there. i wish you could hold me and cuddle me in your arms right now

One thing about you men is, many of you pretend to be who you are not, just to get a lady up to you wherever you are and use her up to satisfy your sexual needs and later drop her. I hope you are different but how can I be sure that I will be safe while with you and will not be maltreated as just a sex slave. How can I trust you on this?
I hope you are for real and that this is not all about internet fantasy just to wipe your time or to satisfy a horny mood because i am for real and seriously looking for a lifetime soulmate.And as i am new to this internet relationship,i would not like to fall a victim.
As future husband and wife, I believe there should be a kind of physical intimacy between us because I don't really believe much in this online thing as I am new to it unlike being together and really see how we feel about each other. So I will like us to make an arrangement to meet physically so as to make this relationship real and everlasting,what do you think?

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.107.74 with SMTP id g68csp1405956qgf;
        Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.42.171.8 with SMTP id h8mr18825383icz.25.1428931598407;
Return-Path: <maryfarrish4000@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ie0-x230.google.com (mail-ie0-x230.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c03::230])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b62si8815713iob.68.2015.04.13.06.26.38
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of maryfarrish4000@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::230 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4001:c03::230;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of maryfarrish4000@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4001:c03::230 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=maryfarrish4000@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-ie0-x230.google.com with SMTP id rs15so59822400ieb.3
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=7eu5jIaCmpc1UPxNzOJfgKrYbo76VVqgKNGM3BwzJzQ=;
        b=AvZK5dEaHwd+AXx0KSV2QmWjusjFBzPf06DbzLqUnyXnGHtb08HJ4qr8aFzqPOY5HW
         anQIKZ97jPg2+d7A5b88cKl348wqpF+Icg94i6GkWIQqPfNk8t4N/1bKgyJFX+EFZjjj
         WySngA9zzKyDM/aBve0blqxfkLwJrypgwjqmtvbBc+uF8UfaoCAj2bUXVsvBWlcklJ8B
         wmPMtidVKJN6NNa+JuZV+gOrdXbTfdnzYQ+9CfuP22GWP0IukJhja7sKoGhbghLpyRkv
         oyX+8Xb+pk6UJDTevTTH3cEp31NNFlmK4rRwoPoABARh9Gv7o63By5G8jHCBW6F4IVLZ
         e67Q==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.107.32.212 with SMTP id g203mr21371252iog.55.1428931598076;
Received: by 10.64.125.227 with HTTP; Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:26:36 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:26:36 -0500
Message-ID: <CA+6Uj9ERDrLx3WEz2WcuYj9dO-HPct1ZjH+k1o+2GOD02RNW+A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello this is Mary Farish from connecting singles
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a1141bbb050b9ef05139b1050

--001a1141bbb050b9ef05139b1050
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1141bbb050b9ea05139b104e

--001a1141bbb050b9ea05139b104e
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:26:36 -0500
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Juni 2015 um 00:13 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang