Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Oksana <varavaoxana@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 1441 mal)

Catfish
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Oksana <varavaoxana@yandex.ru>
15. Mai 2015 um 17:11

Hello my darling Xxxxx! How are you doing? How is everything with you?
Xxxxxx i am sorry but i do not have a chance to video chat. i am sorry about it. 
Xxxxxx, so we have better and sunny days over here and I am glad for that! I like different time-spending, I really do! I like as being active as well as sitting at home on the sofa next to my beloved man covered into the warm blanket and drinking hot cappuccino and watching some kind of a good movie Zwinkernd But what I make myself do these days is waking up in the morning and jogging. Do you like jogging? Are you on the good terms with sport or you have lazy bones? Smiley do not be afraid- this is not going to somehow make my way of thinking about you. As for me, I am trying to stay fit and healthy, as during these days we have a lot of things that makes us feel worse, worsen our health, pollute our environment and I understand that if I do not take care of my life, no one will ever come and do that for me. I like being on the loan of the nature, I can say that I even adore it. Do you like going on picnic somewhere outside of the town? Would not it be wonderful to spend some time together- you and me- on the loan of the nature? I would love to… to make some sandwiches, to take them in the basket with some refreshes and spend hours on the nature, sitting, and talking… and kissing as well. Wouldn’t it be wonderful? 
I kiss you dear and I wish you a very good day! Muuuuuuaaaak! Yours Oksana.
p.s. hope that when you think of me, you smile Zwinkernd do you?

Spoiler:
------ Forwarded message ----------
Date: Friday, May 15, 2015

She was on dating site fdating one year ago as Vitoria and now on free Russian dating as Oksana.
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Oktober 2020 um 20:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Oksana <varavaoxana@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 16. Mai 2015 um 16:49

Zitat:
First name, Last name: oksana victoria
Country, City: Ukraine, Akhtyrka
Address: lugansk
Via which site you known: fdating pour trouver les victimes.

http://antiarnaques.org/en/blacklist/124258
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Oktober 2020 um 20:00 von Webmaster »  

NIY-H4lcamA.jpg ( 63 KB | Downloads )
NIY-H4lcamA.jpg
lSxgIixujgs.jpg ( 45 KB | Downloads )
lSxgIixujgs.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Catfish
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Oksana <oksanakovaly@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 16. Mai 2015 um 20:57

Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hello darling Xxxxx! 
Thanks a lot for waiting patiently for my mail, Xxxxx. It really means a lot for me. I appreciate it. How are you doing? How is your day? What is new in your life? Do you have good mood over there? 
Xxxxxx, tell me please you want us to communicate in some other way, what does it mean?
But I am glad that finally I have a chance to come to write you. I am sorry but I am really busy sometimes with my work and with all of those things that happen here in my country these days… 
I am really tired as even during the weekend I was working… that is why I need some rest!!! You know, we have here a lot of old people who were abandoned. Their children left the town because of the war, because of being scared and their parents stayed here because either they do not want to go anywhere or have no such a chance. And yesterday I was visiting some old people and checking on them… Gosh, this is so painful to see so many people suffering… as we have problems with water these days and for getting the water it is necessary to walk several miles and then carry the water back home on your shoulders…  and these old people hardly walk… it is impossible for them to get the water themselves, unfortunately. That is why I did that yesterday. I took the carrier on wheels and brought them the water… that is why I did some exercise yesterday Smiley I burned so many calories that I can eat the whole cake today without gaining the weight Smiley isn’t it great? My legs hurt, my arms hurt, as it was very hard to do that… but I had to help them the way I can…
Have you ever watched the movie “Pay it Forward”? this is one of my favourite ones. I really like it a lot. it is very inspiring and I do believe that by doing something good in this life, you will inspire others to do something good as well and it will help to make the world the better place. What is your favourite movie? And do you like reading books? Which one is your favourite? If you had a chance to advice me to read something useful what would it be? 
I want my man to be my inspiration as well as I promise to be his! Zwinkernd 
Kiss you and hug you, xxxxx. And will be waiting for your mail. Yours Oksana.
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Mai 2015 um 21:11 von Stiray »  

image_228.jpg ( 107 KB | Downloads )
image_228.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Oksana <varavaoxana@yandex.ru>
Antwort #3 - 04. Juni 2015 um 00:58

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. April 2017 um 19:56 von Stiray »