Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Richard <sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 405 mal)

Bountyhunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Richard <sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com>
28. April 2015 um 06:36

Bimbo war eindeutig zu lange in der Sonne oder wird langsam größenwahnsinnig. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Und dann kann er noch nicht einmal seinen Dienstgrad richtig schreiben? Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dear Mr. xox,

Nice to meet you. I got your email contact on a business website after reading your profile i decided to contact you to share this information with you. I perceive in my heart that you are a good man and you are capable of assisting me in this transaction. I want you to be discreet over this information i'm sharing with you to avoid  leakage. I know you will be surprise by this information i'm sharing with you but i need you to give me the benefit of doubt and trust me.

My name is Richard Raymond; I'm a  sergeants major in the USA Army. During one of our rescue Mission in Baghdad before we were deployed to Syria, we came across a safe that contains Huge amount of money in the tune of  $650 million dollars, i believe this money belongs to the Islamic militant which they use in buying weapons and ammunition. Please view this website from BBC and see the information i'm sharing with you now: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

As we discovered the money, it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared among us. Out of the total fund my share was $40,000,000 (Forty Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate this sum to your country or any other safe country of your choice, as far as i can be assured that the money will be safe in your care until i complete my service here, this is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

With the help of a British contact working here who his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to package the money in a consignment box to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. I deposited the consignment in a military guard room and nobody knows the real contents of the package, everybody believes that the consignment box belongs to a British/American medical doctor who died in a raid in Iraq, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family. We have been friends for some time now so i want to present you as the family member of the British/American medical doctor so that the consignment can be moved from Iraq to you safely, this is the only way i can move this consignment successfully with out any problem. I will discuss more details with you when i am sure that you are willing to help me receive this consignment.

I will give you 30% of the total money for your assistance while i take 70%. One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have any reason not to help me receive this consignment, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me here in Syria. I need to move this money out of Iraq because i'm no more there. The money is in a consignment box hidden in a military guide room in Iraq. I repeat, this is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.  I am planing on using diplomatic immunity-cover to ship this consignment to you as military cargo. I am sharing this information with full confidence as all arrangements for the successful delivery has been put in place. All i need from you is to receive this consignment for me. I repeat, there are no dangers involved because i have package everything in such a way that this consignment can arrive in any country without any problem. I really need your help to enable me move this consignment to your location for safety of the fund.  Get back to me if you can help me receive his consignment for me in your country. I need your urgent answer as soon as possible. 

I wait for your response.

Thanks and god bless.

Yours sincerely,

Sargent 

Raymond

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.91; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: 8w3raIbNH19MiEZTMljtxBpN4WEjC0BUF8ZspW37ef3Lun80iO9jcSZIbLfuKDEm
Received: from COL004-OMC2S17.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.91]) by BAY004-MC2F57.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:46:59 -0700
Received: from COL129-W87 ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:46:58 -0700
X-TMN: [pHLj+iPZh7YSJtWONNI4X71N4SANfaGU]
X-Originating-Email: [sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W877DA2885D94D7FB15DBACC3E80@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_06b9dca1-5e20-40ea-8701-6c039a2cde7b_"
From: Sargent Richard Raymond <sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com>
To: "xox" <xox>
Subject: How are you Mr. xox?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 01:46:58 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Apr 2015 01:46:58.0397 (UTC) FILETIME=[36B7E8D0:01D08155]

--_06b9dca1-5e20-40ea-8701-6c039a2cde7b_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
From: Sargent Richard Raymond <sargent.richard_raymond@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 01:46:58 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. April 2015 um 19:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema