Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Vivian <swankyvivyadams@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 969 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Vivian <swankyvivyadams@gmail.com>
26. März 2015 um 22:48

Höchst interessante und wunderliche Blut-Story

Zitat:
My parents and my younger brother was killed  ... My father was brutally butchered with matchets and other deadly weapons... I was flown back with my father...
Smiley 

swanky, 25, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire - Zorpia
http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/swankyvivy

Zitat:
swanky
25, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man, aged 25‑95, in Austria.

Profilnachricht vom 1 day ago 

swanky
Hello Dear One;
Please permit me to introduce myself to you, i don't know how you will see this message knowing fully well that we never met or knew each other before. But after praying i selected your profile among other profiles due to the nature of my proposal, which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone who will be kind and sincere to me. My name is Vivian Adams from Cote d'ivoire, I'm the only daughter of late Mr Augusta Adams. My father was an oil merchant, he owns an oil refinery company in the northern part of Nigeria, West Africa where we previously resided before we were attacked. On the 6th day of October 2014 my family became victims of a terrorist attack in the northern part of Nigeria. My parents and my younger brother was killed in one of the attacks by the deadly terrorist groups called*Boko Haram* My father was brutally butchered with matchets and other deadly weapons. Our house, properties and cars was totally burnt to ashes. I managed to escape because my father said he better die than to see me hurt. It was even his business associates that betrayed and planned for his death because of his wealth and tribe. My mother and my younger brother died instantly and was buried in the cemetary. I was flown back with my father by the United Nations Millitary Aircraft to our country Cote d'ivoire where my father was hopitalised in an intensive and emergency unit. He couldnt make it either, because of the pains, lost of blood and heart failure. I was really devastated because of the incident. So the reason why i'm contacting you is because, before the death of my father in the hospital, he secretly called me on his bedside. When I sat down to listen to him, he complained with pains and tears that i'm still too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me. That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, so he revealed to me that he has the sum of ($7.5 Million) dollars deposited as family valuable box in a security company vault here in Cote d'ivoire, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds as a valuable box in the vault of the company. He gave me the deposit certificate and told me that i should seek for a foreign business partner, guardian or friend in a country of my choice where l will tranfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose and the completion of my studies. Please i dont know if i can trust you for a business relationship, can you help and assist me in this project. I cannot handle it on my own because of my age and inexperience. If you are willing, then please contact me through my private email(swankyvivyadams AT GMAIL DOT COM) So i can give you more details and we can also get to know ourselves.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. März 2015 um 22:14 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Vivian <kyvivyadams@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. März 2015 um 22:52

Eine inhaltlich gleiche Mail mit ein wenig andere Komposition von 
Vivian, ladyadams47@gmail.com. Das Bild ist dasselbe.

Romance Scam • Senegal scams pt. 8 (=refugee girl and banker scams):
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=81830&start=240

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Vivian <swankyvivyadams@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 27. März 2015 um 22:16

@ Amirul

Die Adresse lautet nicht kyvivyadams@gmail.com, sondern swankyvivyadams@gmail.com!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Vivian <swankyvivyadams@gmail.com>
Antwort #3 - 28. März 2015 um 09:19

Uli schrieb on 27. März 2015 um 22:16:
@ Amirul

Die Adresse lautet nicht kyvivyadams@gmail.com, sondern swankyvivyadams@gmail.com!

DANKE!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2015 um 09:19 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema