Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Leila <leilaontop@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1060 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Leila <leilaontop@gmail.com>
07. März 2015 um 12:43

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/grsdhfcg

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
grsdhfcg

Looking for my Other Half

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 38-71
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I like to think of myself as “A woman who romances the stone,” someone who cherishes the art of romance. I like to be a woman who has the desire to give what a man wants and deserves: respect and unconditional love. I consider myself as a highly motivated individual who is very responsible and hard working. My values are virtuous traits, with morality, a family-oriented lifestyle, interested to love someone, has honesty, and integrity. Although, I am still living alone, single, and not involved or engaged seriously with any man. is my hope to soon be committed and loyal to one. I seek a man who would be monogamous in a healthy relationship with me. I would like him to respect me, honor me with faithfulness, chastity, honesty, and true love for wanting me. I am very sensitive, loving, emotional, expressive woman with a creative mind, yet simple and complex in nature. I have humanistic and gregarious personality. My "Type C" personality is what keeps me detailed oriented and organized. I want all the fact and details, and does things by black and white. I am flexible, patient, and accept others for who they are, as individuals. I like to do a lot of writing, write romantic notes to someone special to me, and very passionate with doing lovemaking with my future soul mate. These are my true passions in my life. I enjoy the simple and finer things in life flowers, sunsets, music, art, movies, the outdoors, babies, etc. When I listen to this song, and hum to this classic country music lyrics of, "I Believe in You", from Don Williams, I think of these lyrics in my mind, and pray the day to have a man in my life to share these words to him, I believe in love, I believe in babies, I believe in Mammas and Dads and I believe in YOU!
I’m looking for:

I am interested in someone with true passion in love, has kindness, and sensitive to my needs. I seek someone who is down-to-earth as I am, simple-minded and open-minded and is in tune to my feelings. I want to have a loving, warm, understanding woman in my life who will accept me for who I am..I would like to truly have him be expressive and communicate to me, and share his mind, feelings, ideas, and his intelligence to me, so that we can have a healthy relationship for each other when we communicate. I want someone finds me appealing and pretty to him, and is attracted to me, and sincerely and truly wants me. I am willing to be compatible with my partner, but he must equally be the same with me, and wants to truly live happily with me.
I want someone who values honesty, and that he is truly honest and sincere to me, courteous, not unfair, irresponsible, but has a great attitude like myself. I am seeking someone who has the same ideals and traits as mine. To end my profile, My true intention is seeking for a partner and be loyal to him for my life and true soul mates to one another together, for time and eternity. And to have him as my one and true best friend, and be so close to one another. I truly hope you find my profile to your liking, and I hope I have met to your expectations and interest in me, and be apart of my future?
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    High School
Religion:    Christian/Other
    I love my Job
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:   Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:
Thans for your Response

My name is Leila Stone,I am 27 year's old of age...I am single never married without kids but been hurt badly in the past by my ex boyfriend,he is a cheater and deceiver so i call it off with him. i was born and raised in Lakeland Florida, I have a Skill in Hairdressing. I am good role model who genuinely cares about people.....I`m the one and only born child of my parent, 5`7" 126 with a slim build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crapes, pasta, italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken ,shrimp , crab and rice . I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I'm Really Seeking One Man For True Love , I Am A Very Clean Person. Who Is Very Loving, Caring, Honest, Romantic, And Sincere. I Have Many Different Interests. And Am Open To New Experiences With That Someone Special, Which Could Be You. I Like Things Such As= Dinners At Home Or Out, Movies At Home Or Out, Swimming=In Pools Or Lakes Or At The Beaches, Boating, Picnics, Barbecues, Family Gatherings, And Quiet Times Snuggling Together And More. I'm Seeking SOMEONE I CAN TRUST AND LOVE AGAIN, For Friendship Witch Could Turn In To A Possible Close, Loving, Long-Term, Relationship. I Would Like A Nice man That I Could Build A Close Happy Future With. Someone Who I Can Share My Love And Life With.

I am looking for someone who is caring, honest, and optimistic... Someone that will be always be there for me and that i will always be there for him. I am looking for a Long Term Relationship, I'm looking for someone who is smart, has style, someone to play our life together till we grow old ,thinks positive and enjoys being social. Someone caring, respectful, affectionate, loves to laugh and be playful. someone who is understanding , loyal and above all God fearing .I'm secure and I would expect the same since I don't play emotional mind games. As long as you want to enjoy life each day, that's what matters most. My belief is that women should be treated with respect & I try to make the man that I am in love with feel that he is most important person in the world

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation.
It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded.

Warmest Thoughts,
Leila

Zitat:

grsdhfcg 29 yr-old woman, Lusby, Maryland USA

Subject:
    Thank you very much

Thank you very much

email me leilaontop@gmail.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2015 um 15:19 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23104  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Leila <leilaontop@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. März 2015 um 12:45

Hi ,
    I was glad to receive a nice email from you, giving me more of a look into your life, it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all I want , you are a perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I am looking for a man that will be able  to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me  in everyway, love me and only me, make me  smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time  ,constantly reative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dear The very reason I am interested in  you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a relationship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be.  I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this.  I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.
It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded.
Leila
I added Pictures of myself to these email

when i get a response from you, I would tell you about my Past relationships

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.107.74 with SMTP id g68csp5334278qgf;
        Sun, 1 Mar 2015 10:57:22 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.60.93.5 with SMTP id cq5mr16884181oeb.3.1425236241113;
        Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:57:21 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <leilaontop@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x234.google.com (mail-oi0-x234.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y10si4961831obp.77.2015.03.01.10.57.20
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:57:21 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of leilaontop@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of leilaontop@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=leilaontop@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-oi0-x234.google.com with SMTP id u20so22973006oif.11
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:57:20 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=FufQZFhIb6XtN2Pp5A3Rf8b5VMIZMH1PBCZvxfAd2Vs=;
        b=tyLLNs2QC7THRlc0yvvprx6Kf4zNW8yO1IwyB2ItVn0h5XW9rbwmiaP1RT7ZLjs/R2
         /xRNi9QUnjWIhjLw2uLN+WNXbBBo8krLKhtSLMNcmYXIlV/TOrdEMthuxWG38SmlXU+6
         1u87tDDC3YOzV5HXYac0kO1scMOn9PpKxMbh8/fCiUroFo4uxiszQ9kzBdlRz7MJQC6z
         b5Zza/xxZa1ZAQONP1AuzfPP/CQNcqDCxEVAqkeBDNXvU1tudMD+K44ZIStF+TJ9lj5A
         tiH2VsJ1BbcgWqL/YzftD1MbQ9wnCOJlJxrlfDUKAc/Qql6W6KA5bXpZ5Vnj61N1c6e2
         sgdg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.182.215.229 with SMTP id ol5mr17190764obc.64.1425236240715;
Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:57:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.202.94.198 with HTTP; Sun, 1 Mar 2015 10:57:20 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <54F3337F.5020107@gmail.com>
References: <54F3337F.5020107@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 19:57:20 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHKXj9vAikARQYw1-Xwjx=0e2yVH+xYbVmp_=MP0Ps33d87m4g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Leila
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a11c25534db147305103eabe5

--001a11c25534db147305103eabe5
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c25534db146d05103eabe3

--001a11c25534db146d05103eabe3
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 19:57:20 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. März 2015 um 15:19 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Leila <leilaontop@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 07. März 2015 um 13:04

Vom Profiltext über die Portalnachrichten bis hin zu der Mail ist alles abgekupfert, kein Wort wurde selbst geschrieben.
Der Schreiber war nie in Maryland und seine Herkunft liegt in Westafrika.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema