Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sandra <sandradegraft1234@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 599 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Sandra <sandradegraft1234@gmail.com>
19. Februar 2015 um 15:40

Die nächste Schnalle, die mir Geld vermachen will.

Zitat:
Diese Mail von ihr ist seit dem Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 am gepostet auf:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47296&p=364421

sandra, 61, Ballymoney, United Kingdom - Zorpia
http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/sandradegraft5

Zitat:
sandra
61, Ballymoney, United Kingdom
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone, aged 40‑80, in United Kingdom.

About Me
Dear SIR/MADAM

It is with tears and pain that I am writing this letter from my sick bed in a hospital in Accra, Ghana. My name is Mrs.Sandra De-Graft widow of the late Mr.Robert De-Graft former owner of oil and gas Logistics Ltd in Benin Republic. I am 62 years old, suffering from breast cancer. By all indications, my condition is deteriorating, and it's obvious that I will not live more than 3 months according to my doctors. Tumors worsened at a critical stage. I do not want you to pity me, but I need your trust. My late husband died in December 2005 in a plane crash in Benin.

During our marriage we could not produce any child. My late husband was wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor told me that I will not live long, so I now decided to spread my wealth to charity, and charity work in Africa, Asia, America and Europe. I'm sorry if you confused my post. I found your email address online by accident more than a month ago. I prayed and prayed that God would reveal to me if you could trust to see a collection of administration to the last will. Symptoms I experienced convinced me, and I decided to contact you. But if for any reason, you find this message offensive, you can ignore it and accept my apologies.

If you are willing to help me, please send me your full name, address, phone number, age, and a copy of the passport for proper identification.

My late husband was an oil tycoon. It has mineral rights across Africa. He left the sum of $ 8, 000, 000, 00 dollars is that he deposits with the bank in Ghana. I need your help to take-in, and distribute that money to charity work and needy at home, as I said above, so that when I die, mysoul rest in peace knowing the money was objective and not expropriated by the government (corrupt politicians) to my death because I do not have children who will inherit, and positively use the money instead. Funds and the distribution will be completely at your discretion and control, I hope God gives you wisdom to touch very many people with my bounty (this is my main concern) By the way 30% of this fund will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes exclusively for charitable purposes. In the name of God, I implore you to get back to me through my private Email:sandradegraft1234@gmail.com as soon possible.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs.Sandra De-Graft
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Februar 2015 um 15:45 von »  

Profilscreenshot_1_Sandra.jpg ( 84 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_1_Sandra.jpg
Profilscreenshot_2_Sandra.jpg ( 136 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_2_Sandra.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema