Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mercy <MercyWalters333@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 443 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Mercy <MercyWalters333@hotmail.com>
18. Februar 2015 um 02:45

Mercy auf Angelreturn: http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/45771

mercy
weiblich / Verheiratet
70 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Aktuelle Lage      United Kingdom
Ansehen count      37
Erstellungsdatum      17/02/2015 08:16
Letzter Login      17/02/2015 11:41 

Zitat:
Über mich
Dearly beloved, Calvary greetings to you in the name of Almighty God. I am Mrs Mercy Walters,i am from Coventry in the United Kingdom. I am a widow to the Late Dr Mike Walters,

Aussehen
Haarfarbe t      Brown
Eye Color t      Schwarz
Eye Wear t      None
Körperbau      Durchschnitt
Body Art      Einbrennen
Abstammung      Schwarz
My Best Feature      Meine Brust
Aussehen      Durchschnitt
Höhe (cm)      150
Gewicht (kg)      58
Life Style
Trinken      Nie
Rauchen      Nie
Beziehungsstatus      Verheiratet
Beruf      Finanz / Bank / Immobilien
Wohnsituation t      Alleine
Umzug      Umziehen: In meinem Land

Hintergrund / kulturelle Wertvorstellungen
Religion      Christentum

Profilnachricht vom 17/02/2015 10:45 
Dearly beloved,
Calvary greetings to you in the name of Almighty God. I am Mrs Mercy Walters,i am from Coventry in the United Kingdom. I am a widow to the Late Dr Mike Walters,the former ambassador of Norway to Spain. We own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers, we are very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses. I am 69 years old a new Christian convert. I am suffering from cancer of the Pelvic my condition is serious, according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness.

My late husband and my only son died in the crash of Swiss air Flight 111 on the 2, of September 1998. After the death of my husband I made up my mind to do the work of God as a missionary. I sold all my husband's properties and shares to enable me raise some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of 10.5 Million Dollars which I deposited in a security and finance Company in Ghana West Africa. Now that my sickness has gone to this stage, I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world.

I have prayed to God to direct me to an honest person who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that will glorify the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to searched the Internet site, I registered online dating site and i was divinely directed by God to your profile,I decided to contact you to receive the fund. This is on the condition that you will take only 30% of the fund and the remaining 70% to charity organizations in your community.

I can not predict what will be my fate by the time the funds will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above.

I await your urgent reply on my private email (MercyWalters333@hotmail.com}

Most sincerely,
Mrs Mercy Walters 

Die nächste Morbide, die mir Geld schenken will: https://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8946
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2015 um 05:59 von Stiray »  

Profilscreenshot_1_Mercy.jpg ( 164 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_1_Mercy.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
wikingmetal
General Counsel

Thor´s Hammer for Scammer

Standort: Rottweil
Re: Mercy <MercyWalters333@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Februar 2015 um 03:58

Zitat:
Abstammung       Schwarz

Über den Rest brauchen wir uns nicht unterhalten.
419 Scam

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema