Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Eunice <uniceahmed@yahoo.in> <revpaul_Vlad@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5120 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Eunice <uniceahmed@yahoo.in> <revpaul_Vlad@yahoo.com>
03. Februar 2015 um 22:33

Euieel auf Angelreturn http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/37813

Zitat:
Euieel
weiblich / Single t
28 - Adelaide / Australia
Aktuelle Lage      Milano/ Italy
Ansehen count      367
Erstellungsdatum      19/11/2014 16:50
Letzter Login      12/12/2014 17:04

Aussehen
Haarfarbe t      Schwarz
Eye Color t      Brown
Eye Wear t      None
Körperbau      Schlank
Body Art      Einbrennen
Abstammung      (weiß)
My Best Feature      My Hands
Aussehen      Attraktive
Höhe (cm)      139
Gewicht (kg)      55

Life Style
Trinken      Nie
Rauchen      Nie
Beziehungsstatus      Single t
Beruf      Bildung / Akademisch
Profession      student
Jahreseinkommen      0 -30,000 $ $
Wohnsituation t      Other
Umzug      Umziehen in ein anderes Land verlagern
Sucht      Freundschaft

Hintergrund / kulturelle Wertvorstellungen
Ausbildung      Universität
Sprachen      English
Religion      Christentum
Sternzeichen      Aquarius

Profilnachricht vom 29/11/2014 11:52 
Hi, i am Miss Eunice Ahmed, a tall slim and a very good looking girl that loves traveling, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium. I am compelled to contact you for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition to you. I am looking forward to your reply to my mailbox to enable us have an important discussion which will include my introduction, i will send my photos to your mailbox after you have written to me. Please contact and write direct to my email address: ( uniceahmed@yahoo.in )
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2015 um 13:17 von zapparella »  

Profilscreenshot_Eunice.jpg ( 123 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_Eunice.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Re: Eunice <uniceahmed@yahoo.in> <revpaul_Vlad@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Februar 2015 um 23:10

Hier schon auffällig geworden: http://no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28897

Die Mailaddy wurde hier erwähnt:

https://twitter.com/Zakowar1
http://www.hamsterpaj.net/traffa/guestbook.php?view=927913 Eunice4luv

Zitat:
Eunice4luv 26

Hej, jag är Eunice, jag såg din profil och bli intresserad av att vara din vän, det är något speciellt jag vill dela med er, kontakta mig via min e-postadress (uniceahmed@yahoo.in) eftersom jag inte kommit här stadig, så att jag kommer att berätta mycket om mig och också ge dig fler bilder på mig. Jag väntar .... Email: uniceahmed@yahoo.in
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2015 um 13:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 04. Februar 2015 um 12:08

Ob es ihr wohl auch ein bisschen heiß oder kalt in Dakar ist? Da wird vermutlich wieder ein armes Flüchtlingsmädchen ein paar Milliönchen verschieben wollen - natürlich gegen Eigenbeteiligung des Opfers.
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2015 um 13:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 07. Februar 2015 um 02:23

Scheinbar kennt sie ihr (Stief-)Schwestern (oder Drillinge, da alle 25 J. alt sind?) aus dem Forum nicht.

Anti-Scam-Forum - Sarah <sarah.ahmed885@yahoo.in> und <dianaahmed47@yahoo.com>.

Es sind dieselben Mail, einschließllich Rev. Paul Vlad.

My Dearest,

How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message and i will also like to meet you in person as we continue to know more about ourselves and i guess you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with, i am not going to give my love to any other man if only you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man because you are the first man that i have contacted and i am trusting that you will not betray my confidence in you.

My dear, to tell you more about my self, i am Miss Eunice Ahmed Abdullahi, i am a 25 years old girl from Somalia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel, the former education minister of Somalia who died on a suicide bomb attack in Shamo HOTEL INMogadishu on the 3rd December, 2009 in which many innocent souls were killed or injured. Unfortunately, my father was among the dead and life has not been the same again for me ranging from starvation due to the severe famine in my country to insecurity of my life because of war and constant terrorist attacks which forced me to escape and take asylum in the United Nations Refugee Camp in Dakar-Senegal in order to save my life and reclaim my inherited fund which my late father left for me in a Senegal Bank so that i can use the fund to relocate to a peaceful country and reestablish my shattered life.

My late father left huge amount of fund in his bank account in Senegal and please i have not told anyone except you and our Reverend priest about the existence of this fund and i will like you to please keep it secret and confidential to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and my security also will continue to be at risk as some people may want to eliminate me and claim my inheritance when they get to know about my worth and this is why i am pleading with you to keep the transaction in utmost confidential and only between the us.

Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information. I want to give my love to you and you alone as i wrote earlier, you are the first man in my life. Moreover, i will like to hear your voice please, you can just call me with this telephone number Skype ( 00221765439206 ) It is our Reverend priest's telephone. His name is Reverend Paul Vlad and his e-mail address is (revpaul_Vlad@yahoo.com). If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Eunice Ahmed Abdullahi in the female hostel of the refugee camp and he will send for me to answer your call because i have just told him about you and the man of God gave his blessings and support to us.

I have already informed the Senegal bank about my plans to reclaim my inherited fund and the manager of the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf in the transfer of the fund due to my present refugee status which forbids me to partake in any kind of monetary transaction be it locally or internationally.

You will have 15% of the total fund for helping me and the remaining amount will be my investment capital which will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to university to complete my studies as i was only in my 2nd year in the university when the crisis started in my country. In this regards i will give you my father`s bank contact details immediately with some information upon your acceptance to help me in reclaiming the fund. My late father has Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USD ($6.700,000.00) deposit which i am the next of kin. So, all i need from you is your confirmation of willingness to represent me in the transfer and your full assurance not to betray me after my inherited fund has been transferred to your own account in your country.

My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this terrible situation that i am presently into and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this fund since i do not yet have any experience in investment management and that is why i want to return to the university and complete my education as soon as the transfer is completed.

This refugee camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after the bank transfers my inherited fund to your account in your country, i can then inform you of how much you will have to send for me to prepare my traveling documents to join you in your country. I will send more of my pictures to you later when i have known your response towards my proposal to you. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Eunice Ahmed

Spoiler:
From Eunice Ahmed Fri Feb  6 14:59:51 2015
X-Apparently-To: gdh; Fri, 06 Feb 2015 14:59:58 +0000
Return-Path: <uniceahmed@yahoo.in>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.in does not designate permitted sender hosts)
IGFyZSBmaW5lLCB5b3UgaGF2ZSBnaXZlbiBtZSBob3BlIGJ5IHJldHVybmlu
ZyBteSBtZXNzYWdlIGFuZCBpIHdpbGwgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIG1lZXQgeW91
IGluIHBlcnNvbiBhcyB3ZSBjb250aW51ZSB0byBrbm93IG1vcmUgYWJvdXQg
b3Vyc2VsdmVzIGFuZCBpIGd1ZXNzIHlvdSBhcmUgdGhlIHR5cGUgb2YgbWFu
IGkgYW0gbG9va2luZyBmb3J3YXJkIHRvIHNwZW5kIHRoZSByZQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwM1AkV1bmljZS4uanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzEzNwJFdW5p
Y2UuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzEyMg--
X-YMailISG: 7tJAH3wWLDuB0xZ.i8PO1Y0h95HUHEUY8oEIH9cgPv.FRs_Y
WaFNEIGHb68gNIUvxqbnGNwCZDqZpJ8jv9cP8tRREfdA_BErQ1cZcSa7nWd3
DYh.uVNFensFZrDdkRMpJqDdFqL5OZC6p_ZfUcyxo9gEkwo6CyMu.0W2IaAb
9DtrQuL25Bf1.cbQTPSV.amN9123ycFZwXg38u1QbX5xK56Or8DahhRCnWfT
KFxZEm5EnwMhPeJTkUmrhgIvnl4QWXGy3nxJ02JdVMumKXJ_PaOVchwivQA5
WqhYafOZM3YUFMqvbpdvhLG51Lp70l8ULkacpcpQa7uyfkGBkszFxAZ2k4L5
GIbEIUQ8d5RojM4X3DMETQGjjoydfB_coWzzkNwf1c5RnzzYl2Fex4cXytxb
yCvMAAmzJRAe5P7DF8xb_SThC9lUciKWyOhzvjGUm_VuMQC0PeIVst4Mkwaw
3M4tmpKHRgRAgdQNGl2bEu9yACaATuVpQsV.QamYBmtqeqzWa4MY2vIvzP6w
LT8JRX9X0K_e8Nwlff5mZqieqZpOENmxrbxgvHi8vETkuzvV9Ydtc9.GouPC
tzBUIMwu5S24E8lIXP3naXNAOmt4NiDLzC9Oh3bcrQijkyhfwKh22BM6RBBn
qjrc1lT0.z4RHSzyWZIjj2iOH9RBpHksOXM_AzUfK30wMCQcNArPAxGgVARs
qakvhRNNPNBZ.Ln_ifwTD1yTKYNA6QN0NrhHlbUjoueU4AUh33GCcGgMQjlP
LnIdzErrVezf13UkJf1bDmYFS2.hxviQiW2c2lAyAg90c4CrzBPIZnOy702O
4r.DXJyKbIP9IWaGBMMwe62DhwTtJNxRmIMCiW8MlU69ZsDuL7cLJ5TCeyKk
lsFz7oYYG5COhxNeyUqUl5Jxqln2f5_gX3VBGSuUbSNUUuJVhBNol2vlx2kj
nyBJmSJaPkSHCqFBiZgaWEXvvlZuihh5rR4Xx9Rt2cC0rsKHeAQeW1sU0zT8
8GA3GHOZk9j5X_EOc0P.W71IodZORV2iApegITk9zjxdJwsRXfCde8eY.ZP9
6RZQKaJH460IeCXWdQPMG75TAcZyxeT2Elkckz8xIe7XhnFbbt1WWXtsdX6_
dh.iL6kNSPWMPQsoOyomTeWX_WU88BTGWk0Ph6vj_XSa6LQU.f8beCuqlcXI
Ezs.GLXeZwjjGUCmxmAW8_lcvH0j1LIcdcRAmPD2yEYuwkTxYdr0qLwV7mMY
V7ZN6c31QwMVB.GZPxv7PiDN8Q0QfkEZPxpsTCTx.kB0I4HQsG_GaIWxf3_z
mjB5s5kiV_iJGEMgrpKrmzoT_VukNS95LY1xtrv2n7qt19OLrKy8dWQfohuu
miBjs5C2itcKUn7Ci7C7_SY5Un36MbygbN3IRUJLilHJqEBDappE0xgRLIiu
jP908qxMU9A1YTGcMXUQQ78wyEj_ydxZDYGvyJ.2hxdyWtw6CCgELpc1.ta9
dhw3nYHi9ORouZe.ILb2OxKZM9iUS.KgWrA2NsHaMRI2p1ZSsl6Yo8GlFeIz
vnUJnlfp7GTQABawtleXPikGBHp_y_Jtr5BG
X-Originating-IP: [106.10.151.80]
Authentication-Results: mta1076.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.in; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.in; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm24-vm1.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.151.80)
  by mta1076.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Fri, 06 Feb 2015 14:59:58 +0000
Received: from [106.10.166.113] by nm24.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2015 14:59:51 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.250] by tm2.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2015 14:59:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Feb 2015 14:59:51 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 679725.15639.bm@omp1021.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 96885 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Feb 2015 14:59:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.in; s=s1024; t=1423234791; bh=61H4qbKiJTcnoJIjMcY86h5hij+7ccty+6kJynx/PyY=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; DqUaGRh4hImYg=
X-YMail-OSG: jvEG_MQVM1n4RQLYS1CZvkeQVTqQNlpWv21oclsC6pp6DbM
UV9tQU9gIm85GPI6mJC7vs8HPZZzUn8KJho5OjtqtryTjwoE3RItCbf9Az59
md9Qsmn_lwp53LyEAEKLzi5SNmVxpDoQC0wW_lj8z13nojSmZE2CDDU28YLk
qk4bRXVKSjeyteibGBbOfi7qLcjJ6HUWnBigC9BnnuhdftADY9w..q2HP5XU
XWohMKgClopghITgyVJt18nyPIFQeYyMgNVhLFmhv.J69NhS4hj0JnmucYok
Sa9OsNAgFEqCnmyBr5AqZW2er2sUMAx9mdALu7T9xWwTcoGco4QqEsqr8gYz
RO.phqAVDbkSLkO1z2qAsa05TnQTYsxdS438IfIVhBIGKOvIqpmjWtNjXPvT
AE9awifTEJF0B1CbQjyX_aFqGKNSYcH4TfwC7BMnlWSQiZxYpV6NDXct4.gR
1CvwXovYvzVTMRDewMoIc6voEqIttQYId8kuMJ_JHVVgK9OQ9HDYvEQIEZCb
PCFI7HrI-
Received: from [41.82.74.182] by web192901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Feb 2015 22:59:51 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/339 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1423234791.17051.YahooMailBasic@web192901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 22:59:51 +0800
Subject: With Love And Great Trust
To: xxx <gdh>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-296771632-30909351-1423234791=:17051"
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Februar 2015 um 09:36 von Stiray »  

Eunice_.jpg ( 100 KB | Downloads )
Eunice_.jpg
Eunice.jpg ( 89 KB | Downloads )
Eunice.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 07. Februar 2015 um 09:27

Mail über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.74.182
Decimal:	693258934
Hostname:	41.82.74.182
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

Zitat:
from [41.82.74.182] by web192901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Feb 2015 22:59:51 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/339 
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 22:59:51 +0800

Zitat:

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7654XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Tigo (Sentel)
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2015 um 13:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Re: Eunice <uniceahmed@yahoo.in>
Antwort #5 - 07. Februar 2015 um 09:55

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 07. Februar 2015 um 19:28

Der kann sich seinen ganzen Sermon sparen. Er sollte mir seine Passkopie schicken.
Diese Mail mit Foto des hochwürdigen Herrn ist zu finden bei:
Diana Ahmed: i trust you and that is why:
http://419.bittenus.com/13/7/diana-ahmed.html

May the peace of God be with you. I am Reverend Paul Vlad and the Reverend Priest who is in charge of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church parish in the United Nations Refugee Camp, Dakar-Senegal. I am writing back to you in response to your e-mail to me concerning Miss Eunice Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel, the daughter of Somalia late Education Minister and who is currently living in the refugee camp in Dakar-Senegal and i want to confirm to you that i know her very well for the past 2 years now and i want to inform you that i am in a great joy in my spirit as i write this e-mail to you because i believe that God has finally answered my prayers for Miss Eunice who is always in deep sorrows here in the refugee camp.

My son, it might interest you to know that Miss Eunice fasted for several days through my guidance before contacting you on the issue of the transfer because when she told me about her sudden misfortune in life due to the untimely death of her father and the fund that her late father left for her in a bank, i became very concern about her as i later heard that she has on several occasions threatened to commit suicide because of the sufferings that she is passing through, but of which i forbid her from ever contemplating of because that will be an abomination both in the sight of God and that of man.

My son, Miss Eunice is a very good and quite girl who can not even hurt a fly because of her emotions towards the plights of other people. I have seen her on many occasions when she give out her own ration of food to other refugees and go to starve, so you can see the kind of heart she have towards people.

My son, i have gone with her to the bank and the bank`s manager confirmed the existence of her late father`s account with the fund in it with their bank but the bank`s manager advised her to search for a foreign partner who can assist her to receive the transfer of her inherited fund on her behalf since the financial law of this country restrict her from involving in any kind of financial transfer because of her current refugee status and i, on the other-hand, can not help her in the transfer because of my position in the church as a Reverend Priest. I dedicated my entire life to the services of God upon my confirmation as a Reverend Priest, so i can not involve in a financial matter and i do not even own an account as my church supplies every of my needs.

My son, this is the reason i supported Miss Eunice to look for a reliable foreign partner to help her in the reclaiming of her inherited fund from the bank and i had to go into prayers and fasting with her for God to intervene and provide her with an honest person to assist her in the transfer and that is why i feel so joyous in my spirit when she first told me about you and my subsequent reading directly from you.

My son, i can only encourage you to help this innocent orphan and God will surely reward and bless you for a saving a soul because the Bible says in the book of Matthew 25:31-46 says and i quote; 31 “But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

41 “Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. 42 For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. 43 I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

44 “Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’

45 “And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’

46 “And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”

My son, the Lord God is with you and your entire household as you have willingly accepted to save this innocent orphan from dying and God will surely see you through to success of the transfer and do not hesitate to contact me at any time for my guidance and counseling whenever you need my advice or guidance and you free to reach me through my e-mail address: revpaul_Vlad@yahoo.com or through my direct telephone number: +221765439206. Remain ever blessed my son and God be with you and your entire household, Amen.

Yours spiritual guardian,

Rev. Paul Vlad
No.100 Rue Sicap Medina,
Dakar-Senegal.
(Skype) +221765439206

Spoiler:
From "Rev. Paul Vlad" Sat Feb  7 10:20:00 2015
X-Apparently-To: gdh; Sat, 07 Feb 2015 10:22:56 +0000
Return-Path: <revpaul_Vlad@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 67.195.87.95 as permitted sender)
UmV2ZXJlbmQgUGF1bCBCb3JpcyBhbmQgdGhlIFJldmVyZW5kIFByaWVzdCB3
aG8gaXMgaW4gY2hhcmdlIG9mIFN0LiBKb2huIHRoZSBFdmFuZ2VsaXN0IENh
dGhvbGljIENodXJjaCBwYXJpc2ggaW4gdGhlIFVuaXRlZCBOYXRpb25zIFJl
ZnVnZWUgQ2FtcCwgRGFrYXItU2VuZWdhbC4gSSBhbSB3cml0aW5nIGJhY2sg
dG8geW91IGluIHJlc3BvbnNlIHRvIHlvdXIgZS1tYWlsIHRvIAEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE0AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzgCUmV2XyBQYXVsIEJvcmlzLmdpZgNpbWFnZS9naWYDAzkx
X-YMailISG: Ec0X2r0WLDuHDwTv.PgM7N2p.DRJKP3kUl6VijcS54k1PGbN
Wizc6sCldTmDQkPmT_hl1zpnPltlH90EQ3ZsdTNYjjSuRfOWaf6IkEcNczdI
OMCARRP3BwS9HaY7DJ_AEhBMNvbA78Y8PG6TYsEY378LnWIjxmYwK.HIyQ3h
m6UFpO3TR9ukTospe_Akp3EkM6rmHy0i3HQoY4h4eeD9MdCGZJPQjxEv3lBg
WVJ1nwKagS2b.7_UQb4FnB6V9r27qAZAHlCIiGM0wXxrBhAHSlmUHeuLFudj
8qcbsYqrG58iXzJE4UnzgV4CrrLjHKrjpfi.FkBPFuc42jS_ND6GBMNqDSAE
4xmqTd5JiDHudHMaoLHyoaEgKjlOLxnF7p3szwjvGaG9GjYLIAEEiZ1Q8.iE
R.gaGH1xZ6pxXKZ15oieaXHvZSQ9Yz1DZfultAgw3nw9ngCyAmzG4Y_ED890
2O7gvBmV8RlGYkoSIEAmHED1ZhLsyXQDDKtevAN.pkVtVsUgukGztXDHWv3P
XqCdrsWAjdfpTeK0MGhZo9BJ3yENyP1vmHRzFMv2HM5iGulha7J9JKx3k9iX
ZGXky2d_4FiCNfaP8i7HHN3qCwg44hIm4IycYkzw.GDEzXqFbW4aEexHKDSx
Rg6.Cw.hTNsr7Tw4t2CLxvjDSWxrF5R1AF3iYtZUTLzuH9X388XO_DlLwCZ.
BI_FcmdOp0hOX0vP8bbSRKLrYjMDGsg7KGI0LNTtNUC3c0URA89w7b3bI47w
XEIedtMjQ1ZRk3MdCYs3p1pZjfCI.zzFo9vqTU3K_N4MMNwmQt5RLpU8mNXO
8ef8yab4MycI0yFjH1VSKyoFkO4yJhvwhgzS6jMr0epnm7mS3L7Ui3aXtfV.
P.QcH3RO8o5tLG_gauIlGjv1rz3PgIF3gEXe4F9UEfCNVfU2gpTQzstFeFVY
igAqSE1WMX0wh0JvCMs.LCS4tDP2y7UJxzweRAXffTdgxoevGpWqWTxyA98e
IAGb72sLk_OnP6se63G.iv2t4qsRiTQT339IaX0x8XD.Gxx0WwsAv.mr2NEl
Wt1IJdTi0RZsGBM3UBE7GUHRUneh1U9HUUJBPvlM9_OIw_oK_KmjSED0xsMp
GT7RcaagBSHTKjsvkbbeFBJFVxNZFxPHOEG309bzC_F5QsLQOGsRKHtOXCIx
wvHGc2R6qs9WCsU1l2_pHIV3Psec8MKc89yRQBNdNGOME1Z0I5OchHcKNf04
nT7LRpS3qEEDCDrwYi2enofjsND6mK5skLooN4MQu2aQmtNwxj2Dso_CkWxV
XGradHS9LLVyEnQblfsLs4fE_VDn24I8.aFdpba1SdrFz1X3x04nDz9oI7Im
wFsW1A6cKCe6mFz1xjBdLVQeyE326bV50rh5zckBMR6vW_yd0vSXcNjwyOXK
CS6Kw6KIueTCuRlxSsBpasJXFPMqyFKMW6w1eKMY59q5zXqHpJo3Qkkem_0u
PVhpwZu9eeYSedcIrkntT9mlNcjNR090.96DLzQJFj3.4b2hqWuQGzgyX4KL
zXXVcX03sHTjEFIuhFIRm2MJHbcRQnc-
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.87.95]
Authentication-Results: mta1001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm41-vm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.87.95)
  by mta1001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 07 Feb 2015 10:22:56 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1423304573; bh=XeS+5hfnlqfsgjcGhx31c7B/UbDW+49lAOkGhelgmUk=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; m4yAV0oL77kxUGogPel093ug==
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm41.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Feb 2015 10:22:53 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.59] by nm41.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Feb 2015 10:20:01 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.203] by tm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Feb 2015 10:20:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Feb 2015 10:20:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 470142.85119.bm@omp1011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: ZbhK0XsVM1l28w.Oy4f_hYR0NV62QHdCs.Bs4K18HyOP4Yy7mNM6J3jdI4DKj1Y
q9mKS3YMXVpBRQORQnlx0uLtxclbfDt.O7Cka0LrXa8pGJIRjt3pIgX.ZpSAdjTr5Us5ZpLNrKaT
R7y_27JuPlIEvmDXtmKYRfTb8pkNrE6WVP0RKw4Ugh8oX680LkrgPsHWGeBhmiFeYnpSoj2EzYrZ
LlY3YSDGlMPy96KoKuiK6JM8bm6hwgE8i7b4MLofi.ZgKpmWF0ZB.t09xILy1hCJvCjnygpIh49a
noIk181U7jMlMyHglGONuVqN_DOJMLupRUuV.HTT5IA.06kndr3eeiB9s3Se7GH2JJJ.ClHzBORp
jFsaAgejR7FAQOTHAgr1mJiYNk94I1JZ8oBQYjWN8b2D22t2tmq_rM.bLNDpURD8IoMO1P.lkw2K
RGVJ4DNLBFCqhmRhq_9IyPBOP9oQt4oIjjVq8neK4Xfznx4tSVdc4G9Rb3pdtspMfwhxyBB.3a02
egVleyDzUfBfQE.UuD2GYeaxZSbJduEzu4zPow0boOA7vQHYH6j45O0hHdTtWfMoHQ83fZW.yYB8
uheKMTtIOLHefObYbuQsIXCDlm3_sD0FZPz68QMDqxojKaS0fqN3kif.5g3sjoR2Cmtqen5QkrHZ
eP84Sag.FjYggT6HUnisV3FUwuHt6q14d.23SVej7tQac3CWVcsfpv50_.CjejZXdUVNFWZbgy2Z
rqDTYlDvFlGlCiZjea0ghZtgDdQsTfkQtgf8cY8tD0EK9ZseoxRmAXmTq2iBfdaFkvkWsm1lcyHT
vGAjUEiPzM4JtUlch.Ki3eEiKm3QOKOPX4n8-
Received: by 216.39.60.209; Sat, 07 Feb 2015 10:20:00 +0000 
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 10:20:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Rev. Paul Vlad" <revpaul_Vlad@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1528869371.276761.1423304400461.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1743938646.1095032.1423272589266.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References: <1743938646.1095032.1423272589266.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: May The Peace Of God Be With You My Son In The Lord
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_276760_136841179.1423304400461"

Das Foto der Kirche war einbettet.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Februar 2015 um 19:30 von »  

Boris_church.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
Boris_church.jpg
Rev__Paul_Boris.gif ( 66 KB | Downloads )
Rev__Paul_Boris.gif
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 09. Februar 2015 um 22:10

Hello dear,

Thank you so much for writing back, I would appreciate more if you can call me through our Reverend priest's telephone number(+221765439206) so that we can get to  know ourselves better. When you call, please greet the Reverend priest and tell him to assist you call Miss Eunice Ahmed Abdullahi at female Hostel A3, Room 7. Do not forget that the name of the Reverend priest in charge is Rev. Paul Vlad.

I actually believe that it takes one to know someone So that I be will able to send you the bank contact where the fund is deposited by my late father, i really want to know you much better, what we are talking about is my inheritance and about how to start a new life since i have lost my parents. I am beginning to build some kind of trust on you and i want to confide fully in you, it can only be achieved by constant communication which we have started right now but i am pleading that you should assist me to develop phone conversation because they don't allow us to make foreign calls through the Reverend's telephone but we can receive freely.

The Reverend priest can only assist me call you just to inform you that i am around to take your call, then he will drop and ask you to call him back immediately so that you can speak with me through his phone. I would appreciate if you will accept to help me from the bosom of your heart, I am looking forward to hear from you but please remember to also send me your direct phone number, contact address and also tell me more about yourself so that we can know each other better.

Note: that this issue is 100% genuine and risk free, please do not forget to get back to me with all i need  from you to enable us confide on each other gradually.

Your Full Names .............Your Home Address................Your Occupation .......................
Your Office Address .................. Phone Number..................Your Age  .......................
Your Home Country  ................Your Resident Country ..................

Once I get these information from you,I will immediately forward the contact of the bank where the money is deposited for you to write or call them to know the possibilities of transferring the money to your country on my behalf. I expect to hear from you soon and thanks for your concerns and efforts towards the successful transfer of the money,God bless you for me.

Love & care from,
Eunice Ahmed

Spoiler für Quelltext Yahoo Inline:
From Eunice Ahmed Mon Feb  9 12:32:07 2015
X-Apparently-To: gdh; Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:32:13 +0000
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.in does not designate permitted sender hosts)
bmcgYmFjaywgSSB3b3VsZCBhcHByZWNpYXRlIG1vcmUgaWYgeW91IGNhbiBj
YWxsIG1lIHRocm91Z2ggb3VyIFJldmVyZW5kIHByaWVzdCdzIHRlbGVwaG9u
ZSBudW1iZXIoKzIyMTc2NTQzOTIwNikgc28gdGhhdCB3ZSBjYW4gZ2V0IHRv
IGtub3cgb3Vyc2VsdmVzIGJldHRlci4gV2hlbiB5b3UgY2FsbCwgcGxlYXNl
IGdyZWV0IHRoZSBSZXZlcmVuZCBwcmllc3QgYW5kIHRlbGwgaAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzQ-
X-YMailISG: VtcyzhwWLDuVkAFiv25O8IpsfQ4LfruFLqMKAsakmP8BlSYC
M6mzscLWNNa9MkAGIfaezFag4CZSXZ7OdmJTkHgoEjMKuPDCXoJWubQhICQO
qUikYMY.Duca_BRiDWxYAC6e.a5J3C7ogKY0F3fQLUm6cClwRn3V2x6Etjcl
p0A5U.uRnckG48Vo61dl1PlNZrwsLGMwjuxJ7RZHQRxDKblh4BH4yAcygY0V
zmCi2iXQzLNyYlizkTJAMXhbGImYPtxuVlz3QGtS5L0fbZUhseuLMDPbYqK.
oi7atXZj3H0W9.XK286Wciosm4pZq8HSpBQWnpi.ZWoFCntglhxx_e3e0bg_
Yp1x6fKIzvL_4fv35uBEzYZux3vmn6iex4TVORGHTZENRQMbT4hO86VZLWps
kt20qLFaLYAuemgSRN4ngHfMn.E_BWMqZuOo_q3RW7Rm_mMpAWVl72fyaDeE
OL6A4lGKEGEGVqQi9Qs3tJ76haQoAIlj_alJCZKTMyq.PdrZm8_vNAXtjdRy
ZBvgOHJdABgZReXOtHJ4RT6bNl4TZ4cnm78Kys4zXYeRJW9y73s3Tyaat6XD
YIGtWILScwjHM0B1PBAu_oUW3p_Hcr78cip4slFOwzQ0lgT8mRa94Y8ah_.A
tO6h8UOUsCJVom9iSKHre10MedrsMZ8Lo.qJUCpHuRh.4KWoYZUUKU9eXjxE
tiu.ovFVxuHmQURAH4AQ4MkwXyg0fEsYjSYWGzOFgRpQMJDvnMIQQwVrx3PJ
kT7x4u6tUuVwKmx6HaASZqz5X6VhiRzBHQJX9OSbsZgbQMqKItWb0Oj66Unm
psk3UtqmffrRRN5xUI09JmrCIRq9oDMdaDQTfJ._nVq4TRsPznKBQVvDn_fu
mxSZBkiYFc6fKi832xNyYUy3LMSPzDvJDzmbtT5_YbMUakTP66rtk2zk8u3O
A67VzQDJ6NhvndHulGWvvBakQfFoNDe6YnI8Ppob_KwQx.ubDL1t3VziA8ch
eUwIi1xppgNmbk.gjmuKC9uR_GOZrdjyq6Giq.0EiTiSvrqsycik6t95f0JP
K8h9GxBKGhAB9z9rh2VI6G.xiuuoCHcmbkt5m4vWRtRIBXlEn_Cf7ju9NrR_
Ch0Vt8u5K9AaRnThpd0d35LuKfGp0tdymWL2EKU6jUi5f4YBoO__.s1FWjhX
Y0wvJBuI.iNvOUfeiMTld3eIbOTsIHqaxfUZcD98LaPqBi1h9ENBDmcYHO2n
IO_z1TAlm24AHTJrf9g8KVfa7uQq4dkM6D5AfrDQd0kNr7rXRuVBfmhaeUBK
vTUprQ0xn1Hk_RIEYPI44nzkv4RnI6jc1rURWn5hoz4c4Vc3quVcwQn2qAa0
mt1Ry1fn2Oy4sh2Xy_of1eVjp_H32CuqJRdmflHo9oRn5E8eXwyv9RtaJ0kC
acmLqJShOzcmS2Sz45Gu7v1P2KK_K3I8axTwYm6Eh0SSu9TZ2hIR2ApwBnpH
fSJ2sWXjnf81csLrOB8dTTYHsZgjNz.Lo7voDss-
X-Originating-IP: [106.10.151.81]
Authentication-Results: mta1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.in; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.in; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm24-vm2.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.151.81)
  by mta1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:32:13 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.in; s=s2048; t=1423485129; bh=POGio7gsQezOjs3I5K0zmQIhNbftadrq6uJKTQ7C6pY=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; NnhkWfpBIdVkjQWMj5Q36nmQ==
Received: from [106.10.166.120] by nm24.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2015 12:32:09 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.187] by tm9.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2015 12:32:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Feb 2015 12:32:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 285074.82673.bm@omp1013.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: SI1RKCsVM1mphijlxux19m8JH.xB0kX0ZU5lO0no7rFUk7rIsDRSbxBgeh43zqL
rIS8bS04tnLfnPoYOEkXRxQecioCuN4gNgAEEqZPt.YFEAzpPL9G6qAZv5mvZ.RQ1vr6LcRSk61k
aF4H_YM8yirAB63pdw3JUUR..aQ_Gem7M4vsKiqlga1OAbS2iSx.aM4sug.uMnQYipJqBE5PBI4N
hmsuygGZ8dX1o2JYIEtrQCPKQ8zdKWgKwIRZU58IE9ENKFK4rH1iOtR3U6cC7IxYwbjkdZhs.Jbv
y5m9xSMHPBCJ0Mynz.vifIC79BpHR8MJKpGIt8kw7H6YepdFSBz0ngngUdAgCeF.Wr7f.FJ4yCm2
rCaVJ6Pn4wcW2YbjS6SzDpsMj9GXc_xRAnrp46XBhxfjIuQxn96Gx71xqq5R1Miyrxeu3Ez4mASi
C2CdJFLltcHAg4U9Q1MjMeBI3QPvU0AX_NBbck9I_QQ--
Received: by 106.10.196.183; Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:32:08 +0000 
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:32:07 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Eunice Ahmed <uniceahmed@yahoo.in>
Message-ID: <1685655376.1050255.1423485127977.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1293665302.1265304.1423326121856.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References: <1293665302.1265304.1423326121856.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Please Write Back Or Call Me
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_1050254_2019111189.1423485127974"

Zitat:
Received: by 106.10.196.183; Mon, 09 Feb 2015 12:32:08 +0000 
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:32:07 +0000 (UTC)
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2015 um 13:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Rose <rosejacobs981@yahoo.com><revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com>
Antwort #8 - 17. März 2015 um 22:02

Smiley

Neue Mail Addy: revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com

My dear,

I hope my email finds you well because i have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that i can be able to surprise you because you tried to show me kindness, love and care but you could not assist me to complete the transfer of my inherited fund.

I unable to realized the transfer with you based on the developments then, but I thank the almighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my late father's fund to me through the assistance of my new partner from Ireland, he is a kind-hearted man who is now my co-investor and Husband.

I wish to let you know that i left Senegal yesterday night and i am in Ireland now with my husband and since i promised to reward you with the 15% of my inherited fund but unfortunately, you could not assist me to complete the transfer but i left in Senegal a cheque bank draft of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand USD ( $250,000 ) for you as a reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i revealed every thing about me to you when i was in terrible situation in the refugee camp in Senegal and though, the $250,000 is not up-to the 15% of my inherited fund that i promised you because you could not help me to complete the transfer but i believe that the $250,000 is enough for you to invest and take good care of your life.

And, there was no chance for me to ask for your bank account and pay in the money for you in your bank account because i was in a hurry to catch up with my flight and i did not want my partner to know about my gift of $250,000 to you because i know that he would not have allowed me to give you such huge amount.

However, i have instructed the assistant Reverend father whose name is Rev. Thaddeus Mattew, a priest in charge of the Church in the refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque. Feel free to contact him so that he can tell you how you can receive your cheque draft so that you can take the cheque to any bank in your country and cash your $250,000 that i left for you and use the fund to take very good care of your life, below are the details of the assistant Reverend father and you can contact him for your cheque draft.

Rev. Thaddeus Mattew.
Address: 100 Rue Sicap Grand Medina, Dakar-Senegal.
Tel.:  +221761207457
Email: revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com
Finally, i want to plead with you not to write to me again with this email because my husband has access to my mailbox now and i do not want him to know that i left a cheque draft of $250,000 for you but i will call or write to you when i settle down very well in Ireland because i am still like a stranger here and I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.

Stay Bless and good bye.
Mrs Eunice

Spoiler:
From Eunice Ahmed Fri Mar 13 12:27:06 2015
X-Apparently-To: gdm; Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:27:14 +0000
IGJlY2F1c2UgaSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gcHJheWluZyBhbmQgYXNraW5nIHRoZSBB
bG1pZ2h0eSBHb2QgdG8ga2VlcCBteSBkcmVhbSBmb3J3YXJkIHNvIHRoYXQg
aSBjYW4gYmUgYWJsZSB0byBzdXJwcmlzZSB5b3UgYmVjYXVzZSB5b3UgdHJp
ZWQgdG8gc2hvdyBtZSBraW5kbmVzcywgbG92ZSBhbmQgY2FyZSBidXQgeW91
IGNvdWxkIG5vdCBhc3Npc3QgbWUgdG8gY29tcGxldGUgdGhlIAEwAQEBAQ--
X-YMailISG: _79tEJ0WLDt.yqPfXCoGp9SCUJn6daaYgNGHf75nEHL4oy43
TwbgaFFzbvhSjjgvZZff2a3Gm6UUi4kmQ6f.kJmdlB5lBGGk1q.jecMUeyrY
fXVWmGpmfoURkrtN8Iu8V3TouCMNNqteC5qNmPadMdUGGXOmvqejgETpKsx8
GyshwedBfaFuB4P6a_Cwft.Orah_VrmWu0oC5uxUIV2OC2rHNq3yjL.ZLzJ8
T5WzHyoOL9UXElrwQyE5GGcUs.vnMsIByXBq43mH7uC3fM_s3n6XhHpYDHxo
beu6rRz3BhbbWpIK_A0_vC4r9QyaeR.xqkLjP9muz3tiiBy.PDPcL5pnWDBH
R6KfGPdUt6d5Z0Qbx1BNPCdWcSQ5ByKkjVk8uxpEk5xIzx317Tc9y39qtxXv
TSzodtP6XIkyq1eC1wPMt_McqOgM8GjW1cp.Xp1m8_zYlrYKeYfFRqv27LXz
n7dwSbShNaX4A5UVgLqR244J7VQrBTjuLaARkKZJcO3V14HkHXGP6kZZZBur
SFsQhrOMwwF7LD7PiZKORUZ6md5Iz0PZJ3KkzBC_Sr2bEOo06OviRRJvFIhx
bkUbpnYgRIUZhKyZZCjEHWzPOutpk3uoLMoLw55nUjmNWONJwZW38JHv8F16
OaH.yFnUYKALgq8vUp8ywAJ0JI0e4.8eScKRF9T6UScfn_XvEvVIeW.jxH36
.s9NUW941Vg.Q8LyRfaALAXpQShpqYYo0Bgr3LmmMV.I33pYcoSoIseUee46
Zh1mZzUNU2a67l3aiKvmfR28FB4vS2K8b7rcsdm9HUlEYZ.8biBfpuc84fD_
UMIDD19ICfkvDgREVyLv2ySm7npqHBGRq6pnfTsmdXw2G0.C0nbC.NK0_fgb
A5ayoUzkY1dDfi4kc9Xp6ArEWux.4sDmfNaGm_YnRnQcZ8vefuPVsAEqzXmg
w9Z5KEV1CWFaojyOAz4ivWjx3ib.KXL46yZDpxXI585eRF8H4XD3gbvt9cgr
u.kzJs.oMC0kuFaZckh33SJ.aoMrXfS4oJTMbvG9J2bepv5ETDiczcnFXAvP
ktFuTtXh5XGiiXFe983jPHhTQ.rgPQ25OH2vM2YQOC2Rf5zzI2DPu8fLin.k
_sYJ.Gvjl3jUYCanc5Hj40C5okBmi1f6Vxm01Q5EGB4g21TXr4Anzm1zjIF8
ieoXZ.lzTc9ai1VNdn4v1irDrbkeg9onY1mw0SclWgU7jUHRiqFIvXVByfqI
vzXP79Ssm9PuOUAOc6dM22Qc4Rcsa_ey.Bh3SXdBVMqhqPtMzLr0eY867fOT
LYD_joH7qhLZxAb_SHK5yCaAka1JR0nty4dZzrbtaMZusR1X2bu_CW20iEV7
0mCTO7WjDFaVMVnD7oy7iXKyhFIfXvsVoV2M24PEXOnxXUU.kPCpyFk3WOGl
XSAuY7ZjKPIgDNVHFZY0wn3rg2x4sWG6re1krfwufMFIGxyZFJmueF4Oo6.Y
UeOd_LyAKhl9cExNAARylfavYFsXfIqp_LUDQt.2TcPEFxwN3eYem3RFkjTV
Ai8RgtIf6Whj0wGskaQ5LHbLYiOXdj3.PW6.8dpw.E6y
X-Originating-IP: [106.10.151.116]
Authentication-Results: mta1054.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.in; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.in; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm26-vm5.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.151.116)
  by mta1054.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:27:14 +0000
Received: from [106.10.166.117] by nm26.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2015 12:27:09 -0000
Received: from [106.10.151.171] by tm6.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2015 12:27:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Mar 2015 12:27:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 663411.10524.bm@omp1011.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 87170 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Mar 2015 12:27:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.in; s=s1024; t=1426249629; bh=c1YNK1DriCpkdGW+7dulRZU088Ki9d7Es6xYnhLXnzY=; oding; LNsCZodOwju8s=
X-YMail-OSG: zBUR2poVM1lycwfyO3SYsOY90T_Y8l6Hy8WwqR9n022gXL4
.ve35exbDrlmFz2KZLH10WQJLdI4HpEWpZjkYthzCE6Ps8Ui57xTIjW4bLnQ
lHtKuHmz5co8a.xlvEVM3qdJKsVpE6mudV4sUnx4wnhGqZiQG0khbrtqqw6o
W.A7cmCTSP0vPBLsEkN_MrSjuFFziFEPFa8SNsAfGs5NmTR5PE4dTK35acrm
4KtVby1VdNcdc2qQzkSTZVy.arTF4DBlgnS08I_NyKXFLxTi6GYO9RocTQNy
wM963AADXKZjF.tn3Ua8wvwZ3QL3A3tYLFvHh5vx9MFctb_1Utfyne0g3OG9
FGgecoSTh1.O5Ch9evG8uig2fJydvmbR7OOPeGXUTV7cpMD2Q55Wcs8GDf5L
08TJGiWe6XGcW.o2FaeKkiOa2fVUdnhT29pX5Qb7cqBJ4B.igkTCC3svMx1_
FixSlfNYcfEEO.sK1p9YxAORE01y_sjKhr4QGj5KtNzTovdIDZe.D.bqtB.A
krQ--
Received: from [41.82.103.78] by web192901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:27:06 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/406 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1426249626.68776.YahooMailBasic@web192901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:27:06 +0800
Subject: My Gift Of Appreciation To You
To: gdm
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. März 2015 um 23:12 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #9 - 17. März 2015 um 23:10

Mail über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.103.78
Decimal:	693266254
Hostname:	41.82.103.78
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

Zitat:
from [41.82.103.78] by web192901.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:27:06 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/406 
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:27:06 +0800

Zitat:
+221761207457

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +221 7612XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Tigo (Sentel)

Die Nummer ist in Scammerkreisen bekannt.

@ Amirul

Die letzte Antwort war im falschen Thema.
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. März 2015 um 23:13 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 19. März 2015 um 02:46

Stiray schrieb on 17. März 2015 um 23:10:
Die letzte Antwort war im falschen Thema.

- Das verstehe ich nicht. Ist doch einen andere Mail Add.
- Die Forum-Suche-Jahr ergab "Leider kein Treffer". Dank sei Google.
- Warum mir jetzt der Witzbold von Hochwürden revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com anstatt Hochw. Vlad geantwortet hat, ist mir unklar.
- Die in die Mail eingebettete Kirche habe ich schon mal, vermutlich bei den Ahmeds, gepostet. Es ist die 
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church -- 271 Winchester St. Warrenton, VA 20186:
http://www.stjohntheevangelist.org/

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 19. März 2015 um 02:54

Zitat:
... i hope that Our Lord Jesus is already visiting you today with your family.

Wenn ich gewusst hätte, dass der Herr perönlich bei mir vorbeischaut, wäre ich zu Hause geblieben.  Laut lachend  Laut lachend

Hello dear son,

May the peace of God be with you and i hope that Our Lord Jesus is already visiting you today with your family.

Mrs. Eunice Ahmed instructed me to help her to deliver a cheque draft worth of Two hundred and fifty thousand usd ($250,000) to you and i have the cheque draft here with me in my office and you will have to quickly contact me and claim this draft cheque for avoiding the Expiry of the cheque.

I will inquire from DHL COMPANY SERVICE because the company will be delivering you the parcel of the cheque. And i require some information as a proof that you are the rightful person whom is to receive this cheque and these information will also be used to send the package to you through DHL.

Below is the information i require from you.

1) Your direct telephone number.
2) Your Residence Address:
3) Your Complete Name:

As soon as i receive these information then i will immediately move to submit the parcel of your cheque draft to DHL COMPANY SERVICE for its delivery to you and i will get back to you and give you the code that you will use to the claim the parcel from the DHL on their arrival to your country.

God bless you.

Rev. Thaddeus Matthew
Address: 100 Rue Sicap Grand Medina, Dakar-Senegal.
Tel.:  +221761207457
Email: revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
From "Rev. Thaddeus Matthew" Wed Mar 18 14:38:13 2015
X-Apparently-To: gdm; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:38:14 +0000
Return-Path: <revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.53 as permitted sender)
IGJlIHdpdGggeW91IGFuZCBpIGhvcGUgdGhhdCBPdXIgTG9yZCBKZXN1cyBp
cyBhbHJlYWR5IHZpc2l0aW5nIHlvdSB0b2RheSB3aXRoIHlvdXIgZmFtaWx5
LiBNcnMuIEV1bmljZSBBaG1lZCBpbnN0cnVjdGVkIG1lIHRvIGhlbHAgaGVy
IHRvIGRlbGl2ZXIgYSBjaGVxdWUgZHJhZnQgd29ydGggb2YgVHdvIGh1bmRy
ZWQgYW5kIGZpZnR5IHRob3VzYW5kIHVzZCAoJDI1MCwwMDApIAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzI-
X-YMailISG: rhqvIfwWLDufgUIFIxn8Q89T.S1ipLsrhsubcBwP4BZXS17S
5lqdVgLsvjUmBAvRuVwKnkN3o_ejHuyghxkbB_1_q6ugMy8GMLLKxo3VpBHL
CzuciXteGS_BH.S3cuNuVxow8quBK0FIJIqoDxx30wRhNcmFYFpMBCAbC3gi
8qERylWGBkhbJUMN54rTb7hLreh3fmr41AyvEoUtvwOuY5sDlW6ASJL6J7C.
VQ4cIdS3XdRqgiDfifNdOrJl.z85nbKrM4q3xTLN8OSIUuFnR.G0VDA5dXxc
rBG_WFHBrcaFfhtOf4jnmP5xWgU3Ec9_OAOivWcFX6CzzzIxeED9NoqfCXlR
yr6sfvY13SNoNzXaag8ZMqhwb3oIi1HD1FJduGyGmg38gY30wxycckrgE5bB
ku.rd20DbAC00GFIAbljp1WfeVpFbLhKfI5FWyr3cGsCxzoxQ17F2XETQWiT
tBaIhVrtyRYNSViXVgZ0cRwQmv4FEt3nMSMZ.KOqwnh.D4v5JmVThmqbe7v9
89PWNZyJlH88yrxu_6GUrfBUDjHzSnJT._dVgRVsDOqy2xcwUbuk.3HQmU_W
396l2tsqJnfht1etPaqK4NjddxxHXww7mwFF7pNDQIo6cwsJ4MIZqXxyyVUO
htK.1w.8WmGeWFLMIdKrx2oB.6vfpTmKyVebPd3B.6LZ07e8dbxk2IU1Xx9s
812nDxSjDDgji7ZzoaCGVzT3fTG97eXgt.dJ_lphfi0jM6IkkqEJ9fLA9diL
lsuTvqGP.NfGzsuqvOUmQx6HWm5nHcvDhaW3zsc0Nr7CNZVoYIGzHkkTPhWq
VT3vLuW5EDdR0Xgf7xVpGNawJkZoJ5bsD_NC4S8HZWpQz85Pyern7FgIDQG.
D1hvF6m9q0q1OxxH9wt9hpaVENEEQVk7YMAHGAMdOnc9WNh1sXmMhj6VxuK4
X2W3msiK5Rl0p3nmA4RKLpm9WQp2QFit2m36XRDZto2y1RkS8_oit9mvnLwE
LMnrOxd4EfEdMVv_aFBjktEqsLvpGhHTHyYZg_eZCRg6T3khzoOyj57VQjFL
kd7y8C6VAWkxO07o1Op8K8ufJmaP3fDl5n5JwUoScqxRPClxMXFulxAIQFdy
6W8rpb0H19B.rFzVMzd5F6w7gBi64kdvBgdsTeibypLwr5xufbOTenchSpqZ
BGX12hcpwHaemybgCPdUtAqEGqjKQ4Fh.syyH_Tsfhw_dkn8To4XYQdIC19R
K_EZYLtLTX0XJvftScDl3w4ZtJUnorWPe6bimo6OkbBtY9elAqQpciLQOkgp
eCcDKxfhgpuGDiDrGxeHi43EOKMS8mlGk8XOWZxyDbFVC0qsBE0BA7m_1Pw6
NMmVR6mjnp5RWfu7udDs8alpHcNCH9qqacthOQoek4T26Q_3D2ytR.ZZgnRV
cTAA92NgxeM3IL4PPlOxdvwFNu3NDb46Og_gCaRnJlwpluWLaYNQDXStNGOM
3ScccSEvNwYhRZecKWH9oZ5Rt4Ts9RuLf6mpJ1m9m2Wg_.vVBqXR4pFdRiFC
bnHVdArNAlxknQ--
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.220.53]
Authentication-Results: mta1046.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-pa0-f53.google.com) (209.85.220.53)
  by mta1046.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:38:14 +0000
Received: by mail-pa0-f53.google.com with SMTP id xg6so31574575pab.0
        for <g.dm>; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 07:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=Ft/1CAuTJPaUbcURhj9mfNMhhpPT7zS4fvJ9CmGMKyc=;
        b=TUvNuWlfxN56NcA6ExWWdX2dIQ+Xu1eumQu5mG0t2hb6tP0jS1uPOhGy0A3oiKkYpI
         8j5rby1/ct4KsO3nyDj2+A/dKxDIjQgaZSm+PK7yNL8vMIalHn6EehPMMDAx8n/T81Nz
         ouZ3EaONLuBO2i+ks7eh3PqeOqEuzVi8MfBEPBaBKvKj0RCopU/X9tr8U7wqCRnvXgcY
         nt8DZ6H0q7mQuqQJeKIa0gU/m424TlVp0M58kf7CBNadGKoza6Cd9O0mcW1KNjA0Yg5y
         U2weG1OAd0BsPprasYgEk7tRS21ypErO4pcj0wkOYf3zVC+PQQRj2MaUZXMdi001RtYX
         JqUg==
X-Received: by 10.66.121.161 with SMTP id ll1mr125798775pab.131.1426689493582;
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 07:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.54.38 with HTTP; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 07:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:38:13 +0000
Message-ID: <CABc--zPBi73ODVit-4+LU+xaqpD=Mfp5uL8heLW9b4DeuFoQsw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: May the peace of God be with you
From: "Rev. Thaddeus Matthew" <revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com>
To: xxx <g.dm>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b2e0f7d784fab05119108fe
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2015 um 09:32 von Stiray »  

Kirche.png ( 232 KB | Downloads )
Kirche.png
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema