Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lovelin <lovelin234@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1100 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Lovelin <lovelin234@hotmail.com>
01. Februar 2015 um 22:35

Lovelin auf AngelReturn http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/38446

Zitat:
lovelin
weiblich / Single t
26 - New York / United States
Aktuelle Lage      Bucharest/ Romania
Ansehen count      117
Erstellungsdatum      26/11/2014 09:56
Letzter Login      26/11/2014 17:16

Über mich
Hello, Please kindly reach me through my email address at (Lovelin234@hotmail.com) for further discussion if you are really interesting for a good relationship. Thanks, lovelin

Looking For
man and woman

Aussehen
Haarfarbe t      Light Brown
Eye Color t      Schwarz
Eye Wear t      None
Körperbau      Schlank
Body Art      Einbrennen
Abstammung      Other
My Best Feature      My Hands
Aussehen      Below Average
Höhe (cm)      139
Gewicht (kg)      48

Life Style
Trinken      Nie
Rauchen      Nie
Beziehungsstatus      Single t
Beruf      Bau / Handel
Jahreseinkommen      120.001 $ -180,000 $
Wohnsituation t      Alleine
Umzug      Umziehen in ein anderes Land verlagern
Sucht      Short term relationship

Hintergrund / kulturelle Wertvorstellungen
Ausbildung      Universität
Sprachen      English
Religion      Spiritismus
Sternzeichen      Aquarius

Profilnachricht vom 26/11/2014 15:07
Hello,

Please kindly reach me through my email address at (Lovelin234@hotmail.com) for further discussion if you are really interesting for a good relationship.

Thanks,

lovelin
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Februar 2015 um 23:20 von zapparella »  

Profilscreenshot_Lovelin.jpg ( 177 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_Lovelin.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Lovelin <lovelin234@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Februar 2015 um 23:19

So geht's weiter: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=418487&sid=08a0d2962fe36afd7fea...

Zitat:
My dear,How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?

My name is Lovelin (25 years), i am single, Sudan by nationality and the daughter of late Hon. Gordon Mourtat Mayen Mabok, who was the first Vice President of the Republic and President of the Government of Southern Sudan.

As a matter of fact, my father is late and his brother (My Uncle) wanted take all his properties which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life.

Honestly i do live a fearful life here in
Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me. As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately.

Therefore it is utmost desire to share with you in confidence as the next of kin to my late father's fund, i am seeking for your assistance to be an aid to me by standing as my trustee to my late father's fund deposited in a foreign bank that worth US$4,000,000.00 (Four Million United state Dollars)
I have contacted the bank and informed them about his death and requested how I can withdraw the money as next of kin and the bank asked me to provide a Letters of Probate which i couldn't provide because it warrants traveling back to my country which is risky for me.

Alternatively, the bank advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who can receive the fund on my behalf since i am unable to provide the requested document and this is why i contacted you.

Please i will give you more details about the fund after knowing your full name, residential address, nationality and occupation to enable me know you very well and introduce you to the bank as my foreign partner.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks,
Lovelin.

Smiley

lovelin234a.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
lovelin234a.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema