Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Maria <mariaoneil21@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 954 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Maria <mariaoneil21@yahoo.com>
01. Februar 2015 um 14:20

Maria auf AngelReturn
http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/37922

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Maria
weiblich
24 - Abilene / United States
Aktuelle Lage      Riyadh/ Saudi Arabia
Ansehen count      363
Erstellungsdatum      20/11/2014 23:44
Letzter Login      25/11/2014 14:55

Zitat:
Hintergrund / kulturelle Wertvorstellungen
Sprachen      English
Religion      Shinto
Sternzeichen      Aquarius

Profilnachricht vom 21/11/2014 01:04 
hello

I am Miss Maria,

i saw your profile and became interested

to contact you, I have something confidential to discuss

with you, please reply direct to My mailbox (mariaoneil21@yahoo.com)

so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self.

My mailbox is (mariaoneil21@yahoo.com)

Yours Maria
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2015 um 15:55 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23054  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Maria <mariaoneil21@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Februar 2015 um 16:38

no_way.com

Zitat:
Hello Dearest love,
Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and My name is Maria Oneil from Ivory Coast, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. the only daughter of Dr Harold Oneil was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I was the only survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal ,

I am constrained to contact you because of my presently situation and the maltreatment I am receiving from my Uncle. He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties also killed me since the unexpected death of my beloved father arrived me.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . remember that I wish to contact you personally due to the trust i am depose on you,

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank(Standard Chartered Bank) in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)., I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital with your help. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please our communications should be through my email address and this is the Reverend David Mark who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION) telephone number until i meet you face to face
( +221-76476-0146) Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have a lot to
tell you.

As soon as I receive your positive response I will put things into action immediately to give you the rest information of how to contact the Bank for the transfer. Dear In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely for my help.
I'm staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred, here is my pictures.
Yours Truly,
Miss Maria oneil

Zitat:
My name is Maria Oneil from Ivory Coast

Zitat:
and my father in cold blood

Zitat:
+221-76476-0146

Zitat:
Received: from [41.83.34.241] by web162902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 24 Nov 2014 04:18:51 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 04:18:51 -0800

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.83.34.241
Decimal:	693314289
Hostname:	41.83.34.241
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7647XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Tigo (Sentel)

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2015 um 16:43 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema