Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ashley <shiverashley@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 1202 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Ashley <shiverashley@outlook.com>
20. Januar 2015 um 11:22

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/ashleylovergal12

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Ashleylovergal12

i'm looking for a meaningful serious relationship with right man!!!

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-60
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    Native American
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. Beside i Like golfing, dancing, camping, fishing, and am Hoping some days i Could Hold that man hand in my arms and we could walk Out to the beach together..
I’m looking for:

I'm always impressed with men who are considerate, understanding, Honest ,Kind, trustfully ,Open minded,Caring and a man that will Love me for whom i am and confident but not arrogant, family oriented and in touch with his feelings.I am looking for something long term relationship.coz i have been hurt by men before and i don't want to be hurt again neither do i want to be single again..i am looking for a life companion to share love with Someone who has the ability to swallow one's own pride when appropriate and is able to communicate in a civilized manner. Someone I could be proud of and him of me. Friends first and see where this lead us too that why i am searching for the right man to be in my life because i want to be loved again
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    Native American
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Working with Usaa bank as
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Aquarius Aquarius

Zitat:

Ashleylovergal12 30 yr-old woman, Los Angles, California USA

Subject:
    Hi

Hi

Good Morning Well Im single,Passionate,Emotional,Loving,Caring,God fearing,Humble.Cool,Understanding and Simple Looking for Love and serious Relationship with someone who will Take me for who i am and not someone who will Use and dump me if you wanna know more about me hit me up shiverashley at outlook.com or text me (323) 451-5914 or send me an email only if are truth looking for something serious......
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juli 2015 um 20:58 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23047  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Ashley <shiverashley@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Januar 2015 um 11:23

Hello Dear 
How are you doing over there today?I Hope everything is going On better for you there and Thank you so much for your message you sent to me on the Site and i know you would want to know a little about me.... Well I'm new to this Online dating stuff, i Just want to give a try if i could find the right man that i will Trust because i have been Hurt in past before and i don't want to be hurt any more that is why i joined the Site maybe i will see someone that i can Trust, My Name is Ashley Benson i have a Child with my Ex but never married before and  i am 31year's Old from California.. But right now am in West Coast Africa (Nigeria) with my mom for missionary work and i am the Only child of my parent, i have lost my Dad many year ago everything seems to be very difficult for me and my mom after we lose my Dad,all my dad family Member sold all his properties and they never left anything for me and my mom,Even me the Only child of my Dad they push us away because of the properties, well as u can see the situation i am Right now and i Hope this won't bother you but i would be grateful if you can try to be honest and faithful with me so that we can learn more about each other, and after some month my mom plan to joined the Church of Jesus Christ Member Missionary so that she can work with them, and she decided to make her own decision to travel and work with the missionary and since know one to look after me she decided to take me along with her too, and we have Only been to china, and from china we went to Spain, from there we move to Africa for Missionary, Right now in Africa with her and she as been working for this missionary for so Long... and i thank God i am alife with my mom now and I'm very Caring Loving honesty Faithful.Kind Open Mind and Good sense of humor i am a very sincere and honest person,i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. Beside i Like golfing,dancing,camping,fishing, and am Hoping some days i Could Hold that man hand in my arms and we could walk Out to the beach together.. I'm always impressed with men who are considerate, understanding, Honest ,Kind, trustfully ,Open minded,Caring and a man that will Love me for whom i am and confident but not arrogant, family oriented and in touch with his feelings.I am looking for something long term relationship.coz i have been hurt by men before and i don't want to be hurt again neither do i want to be single again..i am looking for a life companion to share love with Someone who has the ability to swallow one's own pride when appropriate and is able to communicate in a civilized manner. Someone I could be proud of and him of me. Friends first and see where this lead us too that why i am searching for the right man to be in my life because i want to be loved again.. and i will be attaching some of my picture for u too see if u do love them and hopefully i will be looking forward to get back to the state by ending of this month as soon as i found the right man to be in my life be cos the loneliness is really killing me and i didn't want it again anymore in my life that is why i want to give a try maybe God could provide someone that i can trust for and I'm tall woman Weight:125 lbs. (58 kg) height:5' 7'' (1.75 m) hair:Blonde Eyes:Black Chest:39'' (86 cm) Waist:28'' (66 cm) Hips:38'' (86 cm) Shoe:US: 8 / Eur: 39,so i need to end it here for now and it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you .....
Ashley Benson!!!

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.34.67 with SMTP id k61csp64973qgk;
        Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:57:39 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.139.227 with SMTP id rb3mr21567631pab.25.1421409457791;
        Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:57:37 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <shiverashley@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY004-OMC1S21.hotmail.com (bay004-omc1s21.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.32])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h9si5325471pat.57.2015.01.16.03.57.37
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:57:37 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of shiverashley@outlook.com designates 65.54.190.32 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.32;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of shiverashley@outlook.com designates 65.54.190.32 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=shiverashley@outlook.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=outlook.com
Received: from BAY175-W10 ([65.54.190.60]) by BAY004-OMC1S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:57:35 -0800
X-TMN: [cWXNydX202iW4OVHnR2Q8E4nDQCIY9RT]
X-Originating-Email: [shiverashley@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY175-W1021B6465C7A1F1DF48BECC54F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: shiverashley@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_6b69f92f-d564-4d17-91e2-4a78302145cf_"
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Ashley
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:57:35 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <54B8A717.4000404@gmail.com>
References: <54B8A717.4000404@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jan 2015 11:57:35.0767 (UTC) FILETIME=[9E286A70:01D03183]

--_6b69f92f-d564-4d17-91e2-4a78302145cf_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_8e628fa1-1b61-4dbd-bcaa-f7e4e0c5bb2c_"

--_8e628fa1-1b61-4dbd-bcaa-f7e4e0c5bb2c_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.54.190.60
Decimal:	1094106684
Hostname:	65.54.190.60