Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sara <sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 762 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Sara <sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com>
13. Dezember 2014 um 18:07

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/snglsoul01

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
snglsoul01

Im looking for someone nice

I am a:    37 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-80
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I enjoy travel, reading, theatre, comedy clubs, music, movie nights, my crazy cat, and celebrating special occasions with those close to me. I give my all to my career, but I do not make the mistake of considering my career my entire life and I am a very loving and caring person, who takes great pleasure in life’s simple things. I love adventure and am always looking forward to exploring something new. I enjoy quiet and peaceful places as much as loud and crowded places, as long as nothing is taken to the extreme, you can count me in.
I’m looking for:

It would be nice to finally meet someone who is thoughtful fall in love each other,who I can call my best friend,my love,my everything. I can't be everything for every one,but unless for one person. who would be close to me,as close to himself, who can inspire me, make me laugh, lift me up when I am down,teach me,cherish me,and grow and love I'd like to meet someone who has a heart ready for love and wants to make a difference in life.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    Im a rancher
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Socially
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Aquarius Aquarius

Zitat:

snglsoul01 37 yr-old woman, San Francisco, California USA

Subject:
    Re

Re

Thanks for the interest. I don't know why but I'm just surprised to find myself here searching.. yea this is really new to me but its cool though ..I know love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning. Let's talk sometimes and see how it goes. My name is Sara and you can easily get back to me on sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com, you can share with me more about yourself and your photos. Looking forward to read from you soon..xo

Sara
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2014 um 21:37 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22981  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Sara <sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Dezember 2014 um 18:07

Thank you for the wonderful email..You look great in your picture. Oh im so sorry to hear about the loss of your girlfriend, I know how painful that must have been on your part, Wish i was there to give you a warm hug.You sound like a nice man who knows what he want in and out life. I thought I would check on the site and see if I could meet anyone interesting then I found your profile which has really made my day. I am a down to earth gal, I am single and love to travel. I like to dance salsa, country, and I can teach too, like to go to museum of art, a walk around the beach, and like to swim and always go on a ride with my horse very positive and happy personality. I'm an open and honest person and expect the same in return from others. I absolutely despise liars, as nobody deserves to be lied to. Besides, a relationship is nothing if not based on trust. I've grown tired of the games that seem to come with dating, and I'm not looking for a fling, but something more meaningful and lasting. I've never been married, have no children, do not smoke, and am looking for someone who shares those qualities. I adore animals and enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, gardening, whitewater rafting and boating. I really like to cook, but I usually don't go all out when I cook for myself. It almost seems a waste to make a really nice meal when you have nobody to share it with, don't you think? In general I'm pretty easy to please. I'm just as happy spending time out on the town as much as I am with spending quiet evenings at home. I'm 38 yr old and I have been single for sometime now. I broke up with my ex some couple of months ago After I caught him on bed with another lady. My last relationship hurt me so bad that i never felt good..I was so down that i thought i would kill myself but somehow i had the courage to live on.. So ever since I decided to focus on my work. I live on Market st, San Francisco. I'm a rancher, I love what I do and it keeps me busy and I care alot for animals.
         I'm attracted to men who're respectful, understanding, and have good morals and family values. I'm somewhat old fashioned in that I think a man should realize that chivalry isn't dead, and that compassion isn't a sign of weakness, but rather strength of character. What ever happened to romance, anyway?!? Having attainable goals and a passion for reaching them, especially in the face of adversity is something I value since I have that same quality. My match is strong yet gentle, has strong family values, and is sensitive yet not a pushover.  He goes out of his way to spend time with me - not because he feels he has to, but because he genuinely wants to. He considers it flattering rather than smothery when I want to move Heaven and Earth to make him happy - because making him happy is what would make me happy in return. I will like to get to know you more and see what possibilities lie ahead of us. I'll like to know more about you, your past experiences i mean, your future, biography. Until then take good care and have yourself a wonderful night rest.

Warmly,

Sara

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.93.183 with SMTP id d52csp181761qge;
        Sun, 2 Nov 2014 16:26:57 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com designates 10.180.9.33 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.180.9.33
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com designates 10.180.9.33 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sarasteinkamp01@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.9.33])
        by 10.180.9.33 with SMTP id w1mr12722483wia.22.1414974417536 (num_hops = 1);
        Sun, 02 Nov 2014 16:26:57 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=u/LY0P4RlNim+FqMwpPnef197cLctvOUJ2h2h0Irox4=;
        b=l2rDY9xZqJRQC4+N8auZpsRlxtJyndO75CVG4nSI594IFr+RQycR5tQobOPtH5v2FR
         tPNPk335qH6hazFCVd5qLmia6QM0yFcLKsjG9fDRanMPZUC8hA5NIO/lpNtyqVOplSGO
         mmQzGqOFmKjPm1VbVd+5iw/2/XZ96yNyVWgp22i2IBDVXJ43YF6+H1VTMgFQUxXLuiQ1
         K5sPdJvbIAbDRSqfYB38o5xYkpp41946BMg5CQbGBYHQGgZN4JZKckHElRPXHCPn9FDH
         +t7OerFhszmXYTisG3y/35IFm7Jba5NrbgJnKRTJBfrgq9UtGVpXv3esIjsFgGzmBJet
         d7ag==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.180.9.33 with SMTP id w1mr12722483wia.22.1414974417509; Sun,
02 Nov 2014 16:26:57 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.180.90.137 with HTTP; Sun, 2 Nov 2014 16:26:57 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 01:26:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEy9kn0Gh4JZ0EvkrdfzAj9=mPC6WjC_nBNfkdiM6MLQD+F-Rg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear xxx!!
To:<xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001a11c2406c85dbb70506e96704

--001a11c2406c85dbb70506e96704
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c2406c85dbb20506e96702

--001a11c2406c85dbb20506e96702
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 01:26:57 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2014 um 21:38 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 13. Dezember 2014 um 20:59

Zitat:
snglsoul01

Zufall? http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f2556_0.htm#comments

Wohl nicht oder warum findet man den Mailtext in Zusammenhang mit Fotos von Denise Milani

Profilfund:

Webcache

Zitat:
I live on Market st, San Francisco.

Die Straße hat der Schreiberling nie betreten. Für mich ist das Scam.

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2014 um 21:32 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 17. Dezember 2014 um 10:41

Ob Bimbo weiß, was ein Farmer in den USA ist? Ich kann mir beim besten Willen nicht vorstellen, dass sie dort eine Farm hat!
Die Mail kommt definitiv nicht aus den USA, sondern wohl aus Nigeria!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema