Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Koketso <magggkoki@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1252 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Koketso <magggkoki@yahoo.com>
15. November 2014 um 10:05

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/magggkoki

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
magggkoki

Let's sail on heaven's boat

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 28-50
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Thanks for visiting my profile! I am fairly outgoing and direct, trust my spirit of discernment, and can be driven to get things done at what I do, yet quietly and patiently focus on the needs of family and those in need.Not sure if this site is completely free or one needs to pay but if you are reading this, then I should see you in my network.I mean I can be reached out too via my member / user name on here on y ahoo0 and you would find me there. I am confident enough to lead and teach yet humble enough to be led and taught. I naturally am drawn to solving problems.I have met a lot of people from different part of the world. I love making friends and I love new adventures.
I’m looking for:

As for what I am looking for, I think if I am looking for perfect I will be waiting forever. I want someone to love me as I am and allow me to love them the same. I want someone who can still be a kid but knows when its time to be an adult. I am not hung up on age or weight or height or looks or wealth or lack thereof. I am interested in what goes on in your heart and mind. If you are the man who can only love a woman who will always be "fit and trim", better keep moving. If you are the man who is looking for someone who has a good heart, who is generous (sometimes to a fault), who lives life as fully as she can and who will treat you with love, honor and respect, maybe we have something to talk about. Hit me up there and let's find out the chemistry. God Bless.
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Hazel
Education:    Some College
    Work with the Foster Kids
Income:    No Answer
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Scorpio Scorpio

Zitat:

magggkoki 29 yr-old woman, Boston, Massachusetts USA

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

My name is Koketso. You first, tell me about you and i would respond in a fair exchange..email me : magggkoki@yahoo.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 16:55 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23264/afr23265  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Koketso <magggkoki@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. November 2014 um 10:06

photo also to see on a other dating site http://www.onechristianlove.com/member/profile_dinesandwines.html

Zitat:
dinesandwines's details

About Me
    Essays 

Profile Info
I am      female
Looking for      male
My birthday      
10-07-1984
My match age      
30-104
Common interests to share      Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Playing Sports
Your real name      
Mag
Headline      
Let's go bowling. Read my profile
Desired Relationship      Marriage
Social
Occupation      
Hospitality/Travel
Religion      Christian
Children      No
United States
State/Region      
Connecticut
City      
Bridgeport
ZIP/Postal code      
Physical Features
Body Type      About average
Eye Color      Brown

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 16:28 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 15. November 2014 um 10:06

Hello xxxx,

Good to read from you . Now I have some time to really write to you and let you know the kind of person I am. In a formal Introduction, I go by Koketso Magdeline Mahlomotsa. I am mixed (Biological dad was South African and mom was American) and was born in South Africa, never knew or met my parents. Fortunately and unfortunately, I am an adopted child and was adopted at age 2. My adopted parents couldn't bear children of their own and only had a dog. I moved with them to the states at age 21 when work and business took them there. I miss their love so much because they have passed away. I came back here to South Africa since 2 months now to claim my South African birth ID and some personals issues my adopted parents left for me. I should be good to be done here  within 4-8 weeks from now as soon as the home affairs grants me and after settling my personal stuffs here too.  I have never been married, nor have any kids. I am 29 yrs and would be turning 30 sometime this month.

As for the reason why I came on the site, I do believe that God works in many ways and I do believe that for sure there comes a point in life when we have to leave all our parents and start up a new life, I also took this step of faith because a friend of mine made it with a wonderful man in her life 2 months ago and are now happily married and this was a success from the site and that was how I went to the site too. I must say I truly admire their success so far and they are both Christians to crown it up so that's why I took a step forward and joined the site. Even the bible tells us about that in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. I believe in a 50/50 relationship and not 70/30. I'm a firm believer in what is said in Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for us. A man and woman must be able to see more than themselves and be willing to sacrifice for one another, because any agreement they make (be it wedding vows or a whispered "I love you") is a fact not just between each other but with God as well. I am spiritual than religious though.

Well, here are the things I like to do in my spare time, I like country walks in the woods, watching animals, Christmas!, snow, full moons, bright sunny days, walking hand n hand, lay on a blanket in an open field, watch the clouds go by, talk to you next to me, dream, watch the sun go down, and full moon rise, keep each other warm under a blanket on pillows, laugh, talk, go home and kiss good night and most of all, communication is the back bone of a stronger relationship. With this I will like to include that I would not mind relocating for that man that I have so much longed for through prayer and communication, I do believe that anything whatsoever we desire we shall for sure achieve. I hope I have not scared you away? I am attaching a pic of me and my adopted mother.

Look forward to hearing from you again and remain blessed.

Koketso.

N:B Feel free to ask me whatever you wish to know about me.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.96.227 with SMTP id k90csp327838qge;
        Tue, 11 Nov 2014 22:44:07 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.107.19.35 with SMTP id b35mr47451409ioj.48.1415774647023;
Return-Path: <maggkoki@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm38-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm38-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.229.147])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f6si22346856igc.43.2014.11.11.22.44.06
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of maggkoki@yahoo.com designates 98.138.229.147 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.229.147;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of maggkoki@yahoo.com designates 98.138.229.147 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=maggkoki@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm38.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2014 06:44:06 -0000
Received: from [98.138.101.130] by nm38.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2014 06:41:19 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.124] by tm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2014 06:41:16 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.82] by tm17.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2014 06:41:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1019.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Nov 2014 06:41:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 504681.8844.bm@omp1019.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 15639 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Nov 2014 06:41:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1415774476; bh=h0a9FqfkA9+1Urkauazq7j2Ob8LR4vvigJtvnKTIcUk=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; ybIfcMihEmeqI=
X-YMail-OSG: .8MiJToVM1lm3jHJ54YoDnY5UGYE.hXPA9zvBzja7ztEYXI
MWrWw7uo3QdWUfdEHIseUAb.8oGPDTP._Zqamw1K1hpi6OEXGXzIf4fy_dXy
0Pe87FGnx_YydBUrbNIlShFjo265zmUC2.yUwVblvpzv16KeFSeHnKTMRA1r
rBARMz4KrroQsWvQiL3vKj_gyJPj.ihDrYJ_l12DmVuRszeoHqhwQ1FsY47g
NiuWInOsKIrtG9bUEusC8iFsaXHuBZPPtzawV6mh.Ueospb5bS6r9oSXj5Jo
hJQHADMz9m9kO4FyiEHdufqSh4OO5SanCz1MnUP7ZMRYcdp_tMrTfN2XDwA1
NOX1zVJM3kNdVroaza092CJlgQsdF3wy8cOg9OEKGKqMZNiJ2UbcEx9jIncC
PEwOPRb6IWQsWF4ltRd4i6DW1tnp0MTPO8XppSKu3YW1I3cbJsPLusAMsJ9A
Ru0kCKH1WfYEf88SY6ynFr2IiI4xTXdkSjbONhvKc6vWUXvJBT72b77sraVH
7gdSgJg--
Received: from [154.69.28.180] by web172902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 06:41:16 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1415774476.96349.YahooMailNeo@web172902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 06:41:16 +0000
Reply-To: magdeline mahlomotsa <maggkoki@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: DEAR KOKETSO
To: "xxxx@gmail.com" <xxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="792844675-1804082001-1415774476=:96349"

--792844675-1804082001-1415774476=:96349
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="792844675-1905307027-1415774476=:96349"

--792844675-1905307027-1415774476=:96349
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over South Africa

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	154.69.28.180
Decimal:	2588220596
Hostname:	154.69.28.180
ISP:	Telkom Internet
Organization:	Telkom Internet
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Gauteng
City:	Pretoria 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 06:41:16 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 16:51 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 15. November 2014 um 10:08

She´s get a new account on http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/magggkoiki

Zitat:
magggkoiki

Dating, relationship, Courtship, Marriage.

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 28-55
Drinks:   Rarely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Thanks for visiting my profile! I am fairly outgoing and direct, trust my spirit of discernment, and can be driven to get things done at what I do, yet quietly and patiently focus on the needs of family and those in need.Not sure if this site is completely free or one needs to pay but if you are reading this, then I should see you in my network.I mean I can be reached out too via my member / user name on here on y ahoo and you would find me there. I am confident enough to lead and teach yet humble enough to be led and taught. I naturally am drawn to solving problems.I have met a lot of people from different part of the world. I love making friends and I love new adventures.
I’m looking for:

As for what I am looking for, I think if I am looking for perfect I will be waiting forever. I want someone to love me as I am and allow me to love them the same. I want someone who can still be a kid but knows when its time to be an adult. I am not hung up on age or weight or height or looks or wealth or lack thereof. I am interested in what goes on in your heart and mind. If you are the man who can only love a woman who will always be "fit and trim", better keep moving. If you are the man who is looking for someone who has a good heart, who is generous (sometimes to a fault), who lives life as fully as she can and who will treat you with love, honor and respect, maybe we have something to talk about. Hit me up there and let's find out the chemistry. God Bless.
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Education:    High School
    Orphanage Home
Income:    No Answer
Looking for:    Dating
Sign:    Scorpio Scorpio

Zitat:

magggkoiki 29 yr-old woman, London, Inner London, England UK

Subject:
    Hello

Hello

Thanks for stopping by and good to meet you. I am sorry but I don't have the time to write much plus I might not come to this site often, so if you want to get a hold of me, email me: magggkoki@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 16:32 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 15. November 2014 um 10:16

Hello xxxx,

It is nice hearing from you and telling me all that about you. Let me write to you back in a fair exchange and let you know the kind of person I am. In a formal Introduction, I go by Koketso Magdeline Mahlomotsa. I am mixed (Biological dad was South African and mom was American)I was born in South Africa, never knew or met my biological parents. Fortunately and unfortunately, I am an adopted child and was adopted at age 2 from the Foster Home. My Foster parents couldn't bear children of their own and only had a dog. I moved with them to North London at age 21 when work and business took them back there. I miss their love so much because they have passed away. My Foster father died of Coronary Heart Disease in may 2013 and my Foster mother died of cancer in February this year. I have served the Lord as a missionary for the Lord, I see it as a point of duty to minister to the less privileged preaching to them about the love and mercies of the lord upon our life, the needy, telling them never to give up hope on the lord cause he is the alter and the finisher of our faith, those living with HIV and Aids telling them to caste there burden on the lord cause he cares and always do, I do all this in other to put smiles on the face of many through the name and love of God that created heaven and earth. My parents were very supportive as well.

Well I guess at this point there will arise a question on why I have chosen to follow this part I live, I chose to follow this part due to what I have been through in life, growing up adopted, These has brought me to be one of those who travels abroad to minister and help the needy. Well I was deployed from Swaziland down here to South Africa, in a village called Mpumalanga, on my last mission trip. It's so wonderful been able to come to my birth country and also help before I get done with the missions as I am ready to start my own life together with that special and God fearing man, lovely children and a Godly Home. I have traveled to several countries in my time as a missionary. I have traveled to Kakadu Northern Territory Australia ,Peru, Dominican Rep, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Thailand, Moldova, Romania, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Liberia, Uganda, swaziland and now currently in South Africa. You must be wondering why I put up my profile up in London is just to start a conversation and if there is a chemistry, we can meet when I get there soon just after my last mission here in South Africa. Furthermore, once I am done with my last mission trip, I wish to engage in a nursing course and could equally relocate, maybe?. I would love to work with the kids as a pediatric nurse and can still help kids..

Surprised about my little story? You don't have to be because the lord works in tremendous ways, and now I know that your past does not define you, nor does it control you. It is simply a sequence of events that you own, and choose which ones you allow to influence you. Why can't we ask ourselves why we all have the problem of everlasting marriages in most part of the world, this is not because they are all stupid or not emotional, certainly not! Its just simply because most of them don't take these marriages to the Lord to bless or not concerned about Christianity like my Foster mum always says " if you find your wife in a bar, when times are tough, that's where she will be. If you find your wife through God, when times are tough you will find her on her knees praying." Now with this don't you think life will be much more easier for us in various parts of the world? One thing we shouldn't complain for is seeing the whole thing working for good and not seeing it as being too good to be true when we get started because when the right time comes in ones life everything begins to work so fast and easy that way we must give thanks to the Almighty and not doubting his will in us.

As for the reason why I came on that site, I do believe that God works in many ways and I do believe that for sure there comes a point in life when we have to leave all our parents and start up a new life, I also took this step of faith because a friend of mine made it with a wonderful man in her life 2 months ago and are now happily married and this was a success from the site and that was how I joined the site too. She was also a buddy. I must say I truly admire their success so far and they are both Christians to crown it up so that's why I took a step forward and joined the site even the bible tells us about that in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. I believe in a 50/50 relationship and not 70/30. I'm a firm believer in what is said in Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. A man and woman must be able to see more than themselves and be willing to sacrifice for one another, because any agreement they make (be it wedding vows or a whispered "I love you") is a fact not just between each other but with God as well.

Well, here are the things I like to do in my spare time, I like country walks in the woods, watching animals, Christmas!, snow, full moons, bright sunny days, walking hand n hand, lay on a blanket in an open field, watch the clouds go by, talk to you next to me, dream, watch the sun go down, and full moon rise, keep each other warm under a blanket on pillows, laugh, talk, go home and kiss good night and most of all, communication is the back bone of a stronger relationship. With this I will like to include that I would not mind relocating for that man that I have so much longed for through prayer and communication, I do believe that anything whatsoever we desire we shall for sure achieve. You want to send me more about you in a fair exchange and photos of you? Attached are photos of me and my team, the kids I have in my care down here in South Africa and also what nature looks like over here. Hope you would like them and I have not scared you away? Oops, my fingers hurt now.

May the love of God be with you and all of us at all time. Grace and Peace.

Koketso.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.96.227 with SMTP id k90csp2435qge;
        Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:33:46 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.194.143.7 with SMTP id sa7mr18104594wjb.110.1416004424430;
        Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:33:44 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <magggkoki@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp1048.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (omp1048.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.98.111])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id az10si50997665wjb.127.2014.11.14.14.33.42
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:33:44 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of magggkoki@yahoo.com designates 212.82.98.111 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.82.98.111;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of magggkoki@yahoo.com designates 212.82.98.111 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=magggkoki@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 55491 invoked by uid 1000); 14 Nov 2014 22:33:42 -0000
Received: (qmail 12335 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Nov 2014 22:33:42 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1416004421; bh=Z4EIEennzt3F1tVHgFWn1RGNbKW7CU5IsXfgGfJLVfQ=; ontent-Type; PPOX8mAqO2E+E=
X-YMail-OSG: t4Qmc0QVM1klAQUkyiBtHe9Idc1hckqKsW4M6L_6FL_9nh1
hNE6t.SQvUROWMToATkz6_oxVEMaJVrr2gp.3xihSMkYynY9MgMjMRGkFPPk
B5IuXeKfKm60WB4PY3reYg_jy8eQzFk2jNI2.M4_yZRTPo.CHgDwyxjneZ79
Hf16K05KJ4CqOIbk7vPu22UNVxzzqxLc1dtnp8HAVe06WfnoK4QZhogCJodR
ndXErr59uqd3HplUFtd8LVAhO.7Quhw73u9ZHPm.YMm3Ipow8igKUTUp7XCG
Ypq8RymqaxvJWJ5zpR7Tvg2v43AkVPmijFaSwCPb4ChJB9d14Cw8IW9JVBss
7.wWfHIX7DGerR_wdOKPCM7womBebbI1e1fKWxIH0OFvAfWOqEbaUPyIodCH
WCmrlgWW3g7MdA_e0h0KfmPRFHr61ZOQL.RnSQqBiRytEZ84ae5Es1Rt29f1
NH1JweP.DB02ycB5Gni3gKnr8Bi5VM_AR0r7oWNDZr8RnnbhktwY1noC1QeB
mo8XHK.lxp.LbLKwlNjbIY_LtKicStxvpUGylXFKu2d9WeSzuhcKyicbPBZx
Wxe8b
Received: from [41.150.67.217] by web172906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:33:41 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
References: <54666765.5000608@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1416004421.55723.YahooMailNeo@web172906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:33:41 +0000
Reply-To: Koketso Mahlmomotsa <magggkoki@yahoo.com>
Subject: ABOUT ME
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <54666765.5000608@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-281749394-143867591-1416004421=:55723"

---281749394-143867591-1416004421=:55723
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-281749394-508793310-1416004421=:55723"

---281749394-508793310-1416004421=:55723
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over South Africa

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.150.67.217
Decimal:	697713625
Hostname:	8ta-150-67-217.telkomadsl.co.za
ISP:	Telkom Internet
Organization:	Telkom Internet
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Gauteng 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:33:41 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 16:54 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 15. November 2014 um 16:03

Zitat:
dinesandwines

Zu Bild me_and_my_adopted_mom.jpg aus der ersten Mail:

http://mountaindrivesdinesandwines.com/talk-table/

Die Mutter hat mit folgender Dame Ähnlichkeit:

Amy Wertz Moreau http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-wertz-moreau/27/a43/579

Sie hat auch ein FB Profil an dem ich nicht ran komme. Ich denke die abgebildeten Personen haben nichts mit Koketso bzw. Stephanie zu tun. 

Zu den Bildern der letzten Mail und dem Profilfoto:

Cressida Gardner <cressidagardner@yahoo.com> 

https://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=126312

Zitat:
all pics are stolen from the blog of Stephanie B. (trip in May 2012 to Africa) theworldrace.org

http://stephaniebernotas.theworldrace.org/?filename=sudafrika
http://stephaniebernotas.theworldrace.org/?filename=its-time-to-come-home

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=262650

Die Fotos wurden gestohlen bei Stephanie Christine Bernotas

https://www.facebook.com/stephaniechristinebernotas
http://instagram.com/stephaniebernotas
https://twitter.com/stephbernotas
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 16:56 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden