Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Karen <Karenbrooke114@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 668 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Karen <Karenbrooke114@outlook.com>
09. November 2014 um 20:41

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/karen311

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Karen311

Hi i will like to meet new friend...

I am a:    28 yr-old woman seeking men, 37-99
Height:   3' 0"  (91 cm)
Body Type:    Skinny
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I tend to be a very down to earth, laid back, easy going person. I believe life can be simple and happy if you choose simplicity and happiness. I try to live my truth without telling others how to live theirs.
I’m looking for:

Looking for serious relationship, companionship, adventurous women for friendship, who are down to earth and loves the simple things in life. Smiling along this journey is not an option. The path’s we've taken to be where we are today, cannot be changed…but the roads ahead can be fun if we just let ourselves relax. I’m learning to relax more, myself. I hope to meet someone who is always themselves and does not become who the other person is. Yes, we adapt to our companions/friends ways, but we can’t lose who we are. It is important to continually grow within the any relationship, but it doesn't mean we have to grow apart. Let me put it out there honestly to avoid misconceptions. Due to my moving around in earlier years, I’ve had a late start in settling down. I am far from being retired and do not have that luxury that most my age do, of roaming freely of occupational constrictions or excess monetary funds.you can leave your line to in touch with other than hereI have no family to speak of, but my four legged companion Jaxson.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    3' 0"  (91 cm)
Body Type:    Skinny
Hair Color:    Red
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Self employed
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Scorpio Scorpio

Zitat:

Karen311 28 yr-old woman, central islip, New York USA

Subject:
    Hi

Hi

E-mail me on here Karenbrooke114@outlook.com i will be waiting for your email...
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Juli 2015 um 12:16 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23245  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Karen <Karenbrooke114@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. November 2014 um 20:41

Like I said i would really love to know more about you so i am going ahead to tell you all about me. I want you to know that i am a very honest and upfront person.I have not been in any relationship for about 2 yrs now, my last relationship ended because my Ex was cheating on me with my best friend.I was hurt so bad by him and that was the worst feeling of my life. I have not been involved with anybody since then because I am afraid of getting hurt again. Right now I need someone in my life but I am not rushing into any relationship. I am someone that loves to enjoy life to the fullest, i love going out to the movies, on dates and to the swimming pool.I was born and raised in islip in new york city. I'm so much into making hair.My Father is an American and Mom is an African, so i am African-American,I lost my Father 2 years ago in  a car accident and he died after five days at the hospital in Winston Salem,oh it's hurt me so much up to date.Six months later after the death of my Father,Mom moved back to her home town in Africa and she has been there until i got a letter from her 30 days ago telling me about her health and i had to rush here and met with her,so right now i am with my Mom in Africa and i will be coming back to the state after she is out of the hospital as her condition is critical with her Right now SHE HAVE BREAST CANCER. I really want you to pray for my Mom as the Doctor said she will be having treatment asoon fast has possible and i hate seing my Mom crying. Forgive me for telling you our problem and i hope you still want to get to know me after all this. Also i would love to relocate if things ever work out for us.I have a kind sense of humor, I love to laugh and to make that special someone laugh also. I am very sincere in finding true love for a life time and I'm a very loyal Lady . I do not drink or do any drugs. I am very easy going and have a great sense of humor. I am also a very deeply romantic lady but only gets romantic with my man. The right person for me, that one I wanna share my life with. I love to listen to music. I love children and believe they are like precious flowers of the world. What I am seeking for is a long term relationship that will lead to a marriage based on Love, mutual respect, and understanding. someone who is honest, easy-going, funny, loyal, adventurous, romantic, cute, athletic and smart. I would like to share some interests as well. I am extremely loyal and my partner comes first, and is the most important part of my life! To me, life is about sharing quality time with the people you love, doing what you are passionate about, and seeking out new experiences and adventures. I love to have fun and learn. I love being outside and seeing new places, but I also love to be at home.I am active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,watching TV,Movies and comedies, Family is extremely important to me. I will not settle for anything less than my dream guy and I will do what it takes to meet him! That is how I see the future. My goal in life is to be married and have a happy family in a home filled with love. Also for you to be my best friend, to share everything with,as well as passionate lover. I know that not everything in life can be perfect all the time, but I am willing to always do my best for my Man. He will be always my first  priority. I want a man that will love me for me... I am very sincere in finding my partner in life. There is so much to talk about and learn about each other and I cannot tell you everything in just one message

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.93.183 with SMTP id d52csp139238qge;
        Sun, 2 Nov 2014 07:50:49 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.182.33.67 with SMTP id p3mr32574359obi.15.1414943449001;
        Sun, 02 Nov 2014 07:50:49 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <karenbrooke114@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT004-OMC1S25.hotmail.com (snt004-omc1s25.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.36])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o204si16303302oia.38.2014.11.02.07.50.48
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Sun, 02 Nov 2014 07:50:48 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of karenbrooke114@outlook.com designates 65.55.90.36 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.36;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of karenbrooke114@outlook.com designates 65.55.90.36 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=karenbrooke114@outlook.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=outlook.com
Received: from SNT151-W92 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Sun, 2 Nov 2014 07:50:48 -0800
X-TMN: [gnTE8cU1wMkVG1MQR0WPbsUmDfQiXrza]
X-Originating-Email: [karenbrooke114@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W92549D9D9819D82132866685980@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: karenbrooke114@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_8ec1bacd-902a-47e6-b34a-e2d3d5f11484_"
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME!!
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 16:50:48 +0100
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <54564712.3000507@gmail.com>
References: <54564712.3000507@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Nov 2014 15:50:48.0264 (UTC) FILETIME=[C55AC480:01CFF6B4]

--_8ec1bacd-902a-47e6-b34a-e2d3d5f11484_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by microsoft

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 16:50:48 +0100

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs