Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Halima <halimarasua@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 2779 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Halima <halimarasua@outlook.com>
12. Oktober 2014 um 19:26

Halima Asua auf AngelReturn
http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/33429

Zitat:
Halima Asua

weiblich / Single t
23 - Budapest / Hungary
Aktuelle Lage      Pécs/ Hungary
Ansehen count      134
Erstellungsdatum      07/10/2014 21:59
Letzter Login      07/10/2014 21:59

Über mich
I am sociable,loyal, honest, considerate,friendly oriented and a sensible humor girl, ,but i will be more impressed should you find the time out of your busy schedules to write me at ( Halimarasua@outlook.com ) for more details of introduction and communication, as i expect a glimpse of at least 'Hi' or Hello from you at my private mailbox ( halimarasua@outlook.com ). Please write me at my private email box as i will welcome the opportunity to be your friend also introduce myself in a proper manner,pls i beg to stop here as i look forward to read from you soonest,yours Halima

Aussehen
Haarfarbe t      Schwarz
Eye Color t      Brown
Eye Wear t      None
Körperbau      Durchschnitt
Abstammung      Other
My Best Feature      Meine Persönlichkeit
Aussehen      Sehr Attraktive
Höhe (cm)      172
Gewicht (kg)      68
Life Style
Trinken      Nie
Rauchen      Nie
Beziehungsstatus      Single t
Beruf      Other
Jahreseinkommen      0 -30,000 $ $
Wohnsituation t      Other
Umzug      Umziehen in ein anderes Land verlagern
Sucht      Brieffreundschaft, Freundschaft, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Ehe, Sex

Hintergrund / kulturelle Wertvorstellungen
Ausbildung      Universität
Sprachen      English

Profilnachricht 07/10/2014 22:16 
My name is Halima,I stumble upon your profile as i was glancing through profile and suddenly decided to express my interest to be your friend,the pleasure ill be all mine should i have someone like you as a friend . I am sociable,loyal, honest, considerate,friendly oriented and a sensible humor girl, ,but i will be more impressed should you find the time out of your busy schedules to write me at ( Halimarasua@outlook.com ) for more details of introduction and communication, as i expect a glimpse of at least 'Hi' or Hello from you at my private mailbox ( halimarasua@outlook.com ). Please write me at my private email box as i will welcome the opportunity to be your friend also introduce myself in a proper manner,pls i beg to stop here as i look forward to read from you soonest,yours Halima

Profilscreenshot1_Halima.jpg ( 123 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot1_Halima.jpg
Profilscreenshot2_Halima.jpg ( 75 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot2_Halima.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Halima <halimarasua@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Oktober 2014 um 19:39

Facebookeintrag als Refentse Nolokie Mashaphu
https://www.facebook.com/smous.nollo?fref=nf

Zitat:
Learner bij School
Vorige: Don't cheat in a relationhip.If you are not happy then just leave
Zit op Ramathope HIGH School
Klas van 2015
Woont in Pietersburg
Komt uit Pietersburg
Heeft een relatie met Cueshane Munchie Edmunds
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Oktober 2014 um 19:50 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 12. Oktober 2014 um 19:42

Zitat:
here in the Dakar-Senegal Immigrate refugee Camp. ... an origin of Mali

Hello Dearest,

May i quickly use this opportunity to thank you for making out the time out of your personal busy schedules in returning back to me in such a prompt manner and Please permit me to say that your speedy respond goes along way to justify and prove your humanitarian charisma. please the content of your message makes me to feel that you are such a among those special person who leave their important work on short notice and come to the aid of a neighbor should any need arises,but who knows !

However,this message is kindly reaching you across from a sorrowful heart,painful and a wounded heart as a result of the hardship and hard-time that i am undergoing through over here in the Dakar-Senegal Immigrate refugee Camp. Please i deem this message the most confidentiality of its kind as a result of the secrecy and confidentiality of this message content and i request you to treat it fairness and kindness.  Anyway the privilege of writing you this message was by destiny or perhaps the role of nature that the both of us should meet,though God bring two people together for a special and divine reasons, maybe who knows what the nature holds or has for the both us in common.

In a details expression of who you are communicating with, my name is Halima Asua,23 Years Old,an origin of Mali by nationality,but presently living in Dakar-Senegal as a result of a circumstances beyond the reach of my control. I'm a decent girl of a type who believes in the truth of life and who also pursue truth and sincerity as a sole career objective in life. Notwithstanding, I am a displaced victim and orphan of war Crisis who is recently seeking Refugee Asylum Status in Dakar Senegal under the Authority of the United Nation High Commissioner For Refugees Dakar Senegal;(UNHCR). I was compelled by my situation and prayers to drop you this note on my deep conviction about you through prayer,as a result of my diligent search for a honest and trustworthy someone and of which I have chosen you to assist me for the transfer of an inheritance, which I inherited from my late parents. My late parents Dr and Mrs Asua gueye whose suddenly lost their lives through a militant and callous rebel attack on the recent Malian war-crisis. my parents made a huge deposited of $3.7 Million US dollars with my name as a next of kin and heir to their account before their untimely death on the recent Mali war-crisis and i want you to help me get this money transferred.

I sincerely come to you through fate,believing the fact that the sole aim and goal of any humanity on earth is to save lives, relieve human suffering, and to maintain human dignity of any kind to his/her fellow humans.  i therefore beseech you in the spirit of humility and humanitarian sense of patriotism,to kindly consider my sorrowful health, pains and condition of living over here in Dakar Senegal. Life is so boring and challenging to me in this refugee Camp. The recent Negligence and nonchalant attitude from the government of this country and from the United Nation in provision of food and social amenities to the refugee victims and candidates has suddenly increased higher standard of living and higher rate of poor living situation in the refugee Camp and just to mention but a few,there is high rate of child-abuse,child trafficking and death rate in each day that comes and go. My sense of humanity tells me that you are such a among those special person who leave their important work on short notice and come to the aid of a neighbor should any need arises and as such, i am seeking for your assistance,mercy and leniency in this matter.

Please it is with a heavy sorrow of an orphan's heart that am asking for your mercy and leniency in this matter .  Please take into account what I am going through in every day and night as a result of my fatherless and motherless nature on earth and i wish you knew that any of your decision and effort towards my life is going to be touched and affected appreciated by me.  Please i beg and plead for your touching care and affection of life, anything positive in reshaping and restoring my life to normalcy would be highly appreciated.i request you in the spirit of sympathy,pity,compassion,meekness,Charity,spirit of love and spirit of sacrifice to kindly consider my painful health and sorrowful situation over here. please hear my humble cry and save me from this remote area call refugee Camp. please I humbly request you to look into this matter urgently with a view to your assistant and my fervent prayer is that may your sensitivity and passion to the less fortunate or orphans compel you to act on their behalf in the spirit of our God and humanity. Yours Halima

Spoiler für Hotmail Inline!:
Return-Path: <halimarasua@outlook.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.54.190.35 as permitted sender)
cHBvcnR1bml0eSB0byB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIG1ha2luZyBvdXQgdGhlIHRp
bWUgb3V0IG9mIHlvdXIgcGVyc29uYWwgYnVzeSBzY2hlZHVsZXMgaW4gcmV0
dXJuaW5nIGJhY2sgdG8gbWUgaW4gc3VjaCBhIHByb21wdCBtYW5uZXIgYW5k
IFBsZWFzZSBwZXJtaXQgbWUgdG8gc2F5IHRoYXQgeW91ciBzcGVlZHkgcmVz
cG9uZCBnb2VzIGFsb25nIHdheSB0byBqdXN0aWZ5IGFuZCBwcgEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzEyAgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzcCSGFsaW1hICgxKS5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDMTICSGFsaW0u
anBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzM1
X-YMailISG: 6nazM9EWLDsdjcWudP1BtJWVTrRo5fNMRALWwmXcL2NlJFsD
Rwvi_EfO9yt9kK7r3VTPd8GwtetoxWBdjEFWsAYebDKi65zO6Hu96ZS._JC6
QmnLsEJpd2NV8wa97XdnNTaphfNht47g8LT91qWC_gHwIVkvOIvDr.8dBdUK
vLNCDPRe5mkj.FHSBbBYhiiQZfwaDaX3o3YCZpkBJYBByyvLbvDT0Z1g_uWu
an_bIbN8dhEdhYXUE3iynJiwZ.s2nL1qRvA7PUZHKPfqAwfLI1An08OM.5gd
YbTzoopbTEHIL1TacFGms0qPhjjk6nQNYYfM8.sTS3ujj5DczMKDR4aC_oaq
jaH0kXfLgwWDMC7ZoN9pklncgtlgrQcbbqMLZvDc.4_pMd4eqU0Bt66LmfOh
OvohBYswVDBlc1nZIkccfVpvO5D2Dro_HVkH95b0JEn2WUEGmx8t4syJyH4Y
RxU4CV3rWAPMS179_sBwYXxiaeeqHiBCC1xQQCeyCVIuShwhkjM1ATxH4mQI
9k7.vWhadzRyZdAWwP22zg2BNOApeVx4gkdjGThKhXGahVxUuOt4CnKzSTaN
SwvUThMnyw4OM62FhJTSKmSDK8Ede6YYABLmIf2o9Pj07mKGRTi9cBnw3b4c
ShYp1kreaNgxVNX_4KrxXOs4Lobo7IjE1FIOI5tHujiTUeY8wWJDC1ALB3sI
8IFsj5dxLR.mHz8GI1xItwy24swvZPntL1HuyXj1xt8lvanlJ5nDBYd0BIeN
2WdFQ9zwxWyQIeCRdq2Wzl_WzCnhR1dEVCToRm1SKNTMa2fnkF88Cv9HJ8Rt
Pe8EfVL.6Od4tcZ8G78MtIN0sTkLG52HiNSoH1wyWpyhVmwC68LrAu3Ewyoe
BxhzzPquM5Smrs.xHAwrk2ue7rmfm_f0Wq0qcS2RdCKCam2u9yKqN6rn6XP0
ciW7L3z8RJQoJBJ_Y2enSXyEixOAWHwp1WKEoOuLWaplXWhRGCHTnVHOlCbS
EWgP8tFP04LsFSyGVDMI.l3hdJ7UYHo.sn07slC0bYeTpwD_IuYifZUcUqyN
HrCdUw418LJDwLGCfML8VeWizsEkNrzCIro1hWRbasX1FetlNs.qKj2CNX82
O1kQBpyVRLMJNmzPTm2EgihB_X5JEmk50gHkxylPOtLMkZOEsUlMG1AXcvZ4
MXGud405cVheLUaW0vVC7.VfwMj3C.Dw67Wqe92WVYBKVPziDkDpQ7ygemwU
YewM56NtAOMfkXPW1zZKT466AK9ZRvIM6UKxj4fmc4NnFm8hF7g57AZSi3.4
eYbXHLJkdRH_dwF_2SO4X5qxCNaUnz3e2pX77w4BlZiCl6MDOV0NMWOwsNFW
3yxIitb.3jWdLvytUoMwJ4rKnU.1qQQjI9H76sHXAAhqBfzNqA--
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.190.35]
Authentication-Results: mta1151.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO BAY004-OMC1S24.hotmail.com) (65.54.190.35)
  by mta1151.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 09 Oct 2014 10:16:25 +0000
Received: from BAY172-W3 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S24.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Thu, 9 Oct 2014 03:16:22 -0700
X-TMN: [FIpQKtRi70wFOKhhEqz//Lh7424DpUWf]
X-Originating-Email: [halimarasua@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W31AD98665E4778BDF2BEAA8A00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: halimarasua@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_e29c6d3e-49b9-4c78-b5c2-82278dd5614a_"
To: xxx <gdb>
Subject: My Pleasure Communicating with you,Yours Lovely Halima
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:16:22 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <1412779544.86316.YahooMailNeo@web171205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
References: <1412779544.86316.YahooMailNeo@web171205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Oct 2014 10:16:22.0816 (UTC) FILETIME=[13806200:01CFE3AA]
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2014 um 00:59 von Wesermann »  

Halim.jpg ( 25 KB | Downloads )
Halim.jpg
Halima__1_.jpg ( 8 KB | Downloads )
Halima__1_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 14. Oktober 2014 um 02:33

Die muss noch eine Schwester mit Namen Jessica haben! Smiley
Zitat:
My dearest one,
First and foremost, thank you toward your reactionary opportunity to map out time in your busy schedules to returning back to me in such a promptly manner. However, I want you to know friendship can not be measured in terms of material value,nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth no matter the similarity of today events. Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character.i justify you as humanitarian charisma. I foresee you as one of those special people who do leave their important work on short proportion and come to the aid of a neighbor when any needs arises ! for real i want you to know that by welcoming a stranger, you don,t know when you welcome an angel.

However,this message is kindly reaching you across from a sorrowful and painful heart,with ties full in eye, a wounded and blinding heart as a result of the hardship and hard-time i am going through over here in Dakar-Senegal Immigrate refugee Camp. Please i deem this message to met you is a blissful and joyful activities of life and its positiveness, please note this message is the most confidentiality of its kind as a result of its secrecy and confidentiality it is deem to you and you alone . Anyway it is a privilege of destiny or perhaps the role of nature that both of us should meet,though God bring two people together for a special and divine reasons,actually i strongly believed, the near future hold to us a great valued .

In a nu-shall,here are details expression of who you are communicating with, my name is Jessica .s. Asua, an origin of South Sudan by nationality,a decent girl and i am simple just as nature showed to me, who believes in the truth and who sincerely pursue what consist of truth as a sole career objective in life. Notwithstanding, I am a displaced victim and orphan of war Crisis April 2013 Baga fighting -South Sudan, Africa . and i am recently here seeking Refugee Asylum Status in Dakar Senegal under the Authority of the United Nation High Commissioner For Refugees Dakar Senegal;(UNHCR). Indeed, i was compelled by my situation and prayers to drop you this note on my deep conviction about you through prayer,as a result of my diligent search for a honest and trustworthy someone and of which I have chosen you to assist me for the transfer of an inheritance,which I inherited from my late parents. My late parents Dr and Mrs Asua Gueye whose suddenly lost their lives through a militant and callous rebel attack on the recent South Sudan war-crisis. my parents made a huge deposited of $3.7 Million US dollars with my name as a next of kin and heir to their account before their untimely death on the recent South Sudan war-crisis and i want you to help get this money transferred to your country pending my arrived.

To be obvious with you when i think i can now find a partner as soon as the London bank required of me to appoint a trustee because of my refugee status everything in me opposed it, because of the present day happening. But because of my sincerely passion for freedom i went through 7 days fasting and prayer, shortly i saw your profile and my spirit accepted your person,i therefore beseech you in the spirit of humility and humanitarian sense of patriotism,to kindly consider my health,my pains,sorrow and my situation over here. Life is so boring and challenging to me in this refugee Camp. The recent Negligence and nonchalant attitude from the government of this country and from the United Nation in provision of food and social amenities to the refugee victims and candidates has suddenly increased higher standard of living and higher rate of poor living situation in the refugee Camp and just to mention but a few,there is high rate of child-abuse,child trafficking and death rate in each day that goes by. Dear you can call me through the ravened father Moses Ikotogbeyin phone number (221-773-347-495) who is the minister to the orphanage home, as you call greet him for his Godly work upon the orphanage here and tell him you went to peak with me, he will immediately send for in the female hostel complex room four.

Please hear my cry and help me. Please do indicate your willingness of assistance regarding this confidential matter by giving me your response at your earliest convenience, with all good faith i tell you the truth nothing but the truth,Dear if you can summon passion, believed will become conviction in the near future, if not interested,delete this conversation,but my fervent prayer is that may your sensitivity and passion comes from your intuitive perception to the less fortunate or orphans that will compel you to act in the spirit of our God with the mind to serve humanitarian as a duty to God almighty.
Yours forever in love Jessica.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 27. Oktober 2014 um 18:44

Hello dearest One,

I am writing this message to express my happiness to you in particular, for making out the time out of your personal busy schedules to have written to me in such a lovely manner. However, like as i said earlier, I am requesting you to find it in your heart to help or assist me transfer my late parents asset of money deposit,which i happens to be the only bonafide next of kin. Please my suffering situation over here is very critical,severe and challenging. I cannot solve this matter of money transfer by myself because the Refugee Camp rules and regulations and the Banking Law of the Bank where the money is been deposited does not permit me to do so on my behalf due to my status of living under the refugee camp Management as a refugee Candidate.  The financial governing laws and regulation of this country  does not allow people under refugees camp to participate into monetary transaction or operate personal bank account with large sum of amount international or locally.

My reasons, Objectives and aim For This Fund Transfer is to pursue my educational career in your country under your care,guidance and supervision in a good reputable University under your as soon as the money get transferred into your account and to earn my self a good standard of living, where i will feel freedom and fundamental human rights as other children of the world that are walking on the street and community freely without harassment. i quickly learned that Real Estate or House Management and Land survey Management generates much in profit and i will like to invest some part of this money into Real Estate or House Management and Land survey Management,but should you have another investment plan and an idea then you can also let me know as soon as possible.

And the question of coming to you or choosing you for this money transfer is by the will of God and nature. I believes so much that our meeting in contact wasn't by accident or coincidence rather God did and i believes there is a reason for this.  hence i also believes knowing you will bring back hope again to my life and future. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing like money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. please If you are really sure of your trustworthy, God-fearing and confidentiality on this transaction, contact me and agree that you will not cheat me or disappoint me when the fund might have gotten into your account. 

Please reply me with an assurance, including your detail information such as stated below so that i will be able to declare to the Bank that you are my chosen beneficiary standing on my behalf for the transfer of the money into your account in your country.I expect your urgent communication on this matter.

1) Your full names .......................
2) Your full address ........... .........
3) Your occupation/Profession ............
3) Your marital status ........ ..........
4) Your age ..............................
5) Your direct telephone number...........
6) Your country of origin ........... ....

Please it with a heavy sorrow of an orphan heart that am asking for your mercy and leniency in this matter.  Please take into account what I am going to say as someone life or my life is going to be touched and affected by your decision today.  Please i beg and plead for your touching care and affection of life, anything positive in reshaping and restoring my life to normalcy would be highly appreciated either helping me to come over first in your country or either forwarding to me the few details that i have requested of you for the transfer of my inheritance into your account.i request you in the spirit of sympathy,pity,assistance,compassion,meekness,Charity,spirit of love,spirit of sacrifice and cheerfulness to kindly consider my painful health,sorrow and my situation over here. 

Please I would like you to keep this assistant as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested, but i am promising you a rewarding total bonus of 12% as an effort compensation, for your assistance, and while the remaining amount would be for my future project of investment after the money has been transferred into your account. I am assuring you that i will do my best to reward you a bonus amount that you can't imagine in your life time. 

You can reach me through with the newly appointed Man of God,who is currently in charge of the Refugee Camp environment and Management, his name is Reverend father Franklin and his Telephone is +221771270331 or  +221781389065 . Please let my weeping and cry touch you in your heart for your mercy and leniency. I am earnestly waiting and looking forward to the favor of your prompt assistance,as i look forward to receiving the above details of yours as soon as possible so that i can put things in action. Yours lovely Halima

Spoiler für Header Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: <halimarasua@outlook.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.54.190.12 as permitted sender)
c3NhZ2UgdG8gZXhwcmVzcyBteSBoYXBwaW5lc3MgdG8geW91IGluIHBhcnRp
Y3VsYXIsIGZvciBtYWtpbmcgb3V0IHRoZSB0aW1lIG91dCBvZiB5b3VyIHBl
cnNvbmFsIGJ1c3kgc2NoZWR1bGVzIHRvIGhhdmUgd3JpdHRlbiB0byBtZSBp
biBzdWNoIGEgbG92ZWx5IG1hbm5lci4gSG93ZXZlciwgbGlrZSBhcyBpIHNh
aWQgZWFybGllciwgSSBhbSByZXF1ZXN0aW5nIHlvdSB0byBmaQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzE0
X-YMailISG: afyUwigWLDtPI9bSDfjPrMkWX3peRJCDzNEasB2X9vJFFnOp
UNsd7VVkvkZc21Fg16z8mhVyVQRyWph.c6MTRSMICX3CxkW0DXEi1JwJsXGE
GmNFTc9st0DvHFGWc8JaZwocTGu.DbdKgJ6ka192i5ExIeGEPFXSQ28pAVNK
Fz6zjNeRFr2XCNEoxaH.NRNCEqXAIBYaHR79r9u0gE0AuLTH3VtIcBw6v3nE
YN9fmFpJvVsGMVGVOQMjTf_rLgKX2k9WAupN79MKJW_4EW45BSfyWeZcnhaF
stdqM2Dh4LyInh4t6FhTTvuyKUWWfsoqbTVCiJN30AwzTcol.gkUKvPQnulJ
OT0n9MGMF7bQ_AbbZJQ2L.YSyrC_7wIsbV9sxkIQiiNHtRfZkcEolO6Gq1L0
zOz9OexFauYHyQlsajMOCOiplYZ0JMW6Md.uR3yykjQ_ZHjGb.vAhpV61i3S
D.t_oW0aYJRy55OIMTYRGQkGvbBGtidquyZeZN1ZesDRX.bQTVFvHaqFxG7B
gZ076AfPvmsAunbetdWwP_kRuJU8GWkcexhF_ATjvqNfH1UO.lieLCwke7zG
jvxZ3MJkzAk_liLKbGmhmxOviEZNb3NfDVixx_dqtIhFMwEMmLa3zyJwgiw3
hGeixu9yo.Bem5VW9BNcb.bTdblY_iSp8xFrGJyzMi4EqYzontcKXji_lTND
SUt1GdUYUSptcZwPVH2FTyIAYvKnjhuGc0zfDVoK_yJFl3OB7bLLQ3T4y83y
Im7jKvq3EzpS5mw1QmQgqhVLz8pVqmAITSX.dR3OsRSLYBEtrxrdXXGhAlmN
zODGd5Nqk6W4hwscuUP5wAv6gA_n853fC7w0L_bn3pQM_01St2MfJxmxmhbh
vspuvrDYUoXhUBqK_banm9fHgD7QVdVqAh7pp7EGiD0Yb3gzxYrRxFbZmKEf
EP6DWOqCOpAABMNVI06EcahB.LeqdFvbc.6PCsAFEw6D1bvte2c7URg24hiP
FGYhkWivjQIazFxlEiO8UbBJOB5ioV5crzAO89DoVy2O_l9B.XVDRSRJ1KdD
9BpKFGdtoQoOJse_WpzFy2s2UrQCdcoS3yBUIgFsnjNXC3m3MsxitgHQO27s
u4rGWg5EKotjXgq.W9lBgHHP1BUUxSbY6c6wZyAFV_mwCQ7bU1nHukkTR_aM
E_5TujNy2F_s0xR_s3x.dFNfk8vO3lMD4wX6j8skmuhh3eiTXFVMWN2GkRHt
qShDoq.qaELmEpf5.UY6r1FhjayYpXRhqxD1z_RVFyKgsKh2qmJQLJ_v1sTz
MeOFLMEFAk929HWR3J3QAPYEq9KXJdCGVQQe8yfORxxgUo2qDm.gVkAk2F3q
iA19Da7.gmGBm6MeHlZQ1qPgdhcFlQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.190.12]
Authentication-Results: mta1189.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO BAY004-OMC1S1.hotmail.com) (65.54.190.12)
  by mta1189.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:22:23 +0000
Received: from BAY172-W10 ([65.54.190.59]) by BAY004-OMC1S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Mon, 13 Oct 2014 03:22:21 -0700
X-TMN: [zgEkd6wJHsEfP7QcHTWssoCwUj+rt9bv]
X-Originating-Email: [halimarasua@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY172-W10E6404B36CDD13097C484A8AC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: halimarasua@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_f9fa76b3-3979-4c76-8cf9-0587c6fe9db6_"
To: xxx <gdb>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?I_shall_Be?= =?windows-1256?Q?_Waiting_T?=
=?windows-1256?Q?o_Hearing_?= =?windows-1256?Q?From_You_S?=
=?windows-1256?Q?oonest_wit?= =?windows-1256?Q?h_the_deta?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ils=2C_Yours?= =?windows-1256?Q?_Lovely_Ha?=
=?windows-1256?B?bGltYf7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?Q?=FE=FE?=
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:22:21 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To:
<1735114839.17119.1413136755328.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11139.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
References:
aMail.yahoo@jws11139.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Oct 2014 10:22:21.0461 (UTC) FILETIME=[92EC4450:01CFE6CF]
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2014 um 22:27 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 27. Oktober 2014 um 22:32

Zitat:
+221771270331 / +221781389065

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7712XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema