Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Cynthia <cynthialoveth@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2559 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Cynthia <cynthialoveth@hotmail.com>
01. Oktober 2014 um 19:20

Cynthia, 24, Roy, Utah, United States - Zorpia:
http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/Cysweety

Zitat:
Cynthia

24, Roy, Utah, United States
Last seen 13 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man, aged 25‑80, in China.
    Single
    I am Dry / Sarcastic.

About Me
I am Cynthia i am loving, understanding, responsible, honest, open minded,i am a person which has a very big faith in God for i do believe that God is always there when we needed him most and in I am Seeking,i am looking for some one who is loving, caring, understanding, patient, responsible, fun to be with, who will accept me as who i am and the one who is not playing games in the my heart,some one who is a God faring person ,a man who is very much willing to care to her future wife Anyway i believe that Age is just a number and i really do not considered age and physical outlook as a basis but the most important thing is that a man must give a what we called virtue which is LOVE and RESPECT to every human creation ..He must be God fearing christian with having a simple vision and mission in life

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation     Straight
Ethnicity     Other
Currently Living With     Alone
Religion     Others
Smoking Habit     no
Drinking Habit     no
Social Settings     Comic Relief
TV Habits     Dramas, Movies, Documentaries

Profilnachricht 1 day ago
Nice to meet you
Dear it gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you when i come across your profile i see you as a honest sincere and responsible person,i will like to know you more and have a good relationship with you,please be happy to see your reply direct to my email address ( Cynthialoveth (at) hotmail.com )so that i can introduce my self to you and send you my photo for you to know who i am,please you can send your email address to me so that i can be able to write to you.
Thanks
Cynthia

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2014 um 19:55 von Stiray »  

Profilscreenshot_Cynthia_001.jpg ( 155 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_Cynthia_001.jpg
54182807_9a8208.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
54182807_9a8208.jpg
54182799_3fab39.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
54182799_3fab39.jpg
52735596_b868cd.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
52735596_b868cd.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Cynthia <cynthialoveth@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. Oktober 2014 um 19:23

Bilder und Text ist zu finden unter:

Oliver / Faith <olivermusahaa@hotmail.com> <rb_bankscotland@aol.co.uk>

My good pleasure to meet you‏‏‏ from Cynthia‏‏‏

Hello My Dear.
Thanks for your mail. How are you doing on this beautiful day! I hope all is well with you, Friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth.

I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality  and age makes no difference to me. What I see in people are their Personality and Character.
Meanwhile, I am very happy when i come through your profile in Zorpia,its really gave me a great pleasure to communicate with you,dear I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about myself, My name is Cynthia Makaha, I am Single, 24 years old, was born in Juba,Darfur South Sudan, with no kid and never married. 5.ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place in my country South Sudan.
My father Late General Dr Makaha Mustafa the former Director of military intelligence and special acting General Manager of Sudan diamond mining cooperation( SDM ) a wealthy and successful business man before he death.
My father was captured and murdered along with my little brother in cool blood during a mid-night rebel shoot-out when our official residence in Darfur was ambushed by  militant before the rebels attacked our house one early Morning and killed my father in cold blood with my little brothers my Mother was injured.
My dear one months after the death of my Father and my only brother in gun shooting during the time of war in my country Sudan ,my Mother died am the only one that remain in my  family.
My dear during the war in my country before the death of My Mother she called me secretly in the private hospital where he was admitted and inform me to run away from our house from Sudan because of  our blood brother who is my uncle, it was on that day my Mother revealed to me that  it was my uncle who brought the militant to our house.
My Mother told me it was because of my father wealth and properties, my uncle decided to kill my father and my little brother so that he can inherit all this properties as i am a girl and the only Child remain in my family
Dear about my hobbies, Joyful, Honest, Sociable, Intelligent, Romantic, Kind and Tender. I enjoy Traveling, Having Rest on Nature, Meeting with Friends, Swimming, Tennis Game, Poem, Driving, & Going to the Beach. Also I love all kinds of musicՉs, mostly Gospels R & B, Blues ,Hip Hop etc.
I am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish ,Honesty, Tolerance , Love , Care and Friendship. I am looking to meet a someone who will first of all be my friend and maybe more than friends later.
I am happy to know a bit about you and to see your lovely  pictures,  I have just sent mine here as an attachment.
I find you as a good man to be my soul mate and life partner to spend the rest of my life with him,i care not what situation of life now but i believe that soon it shall be well, what interest me in life is  the real love and care,honest,responsible and reliable,trust worthy and sincerity in life,a man who will take me as his for ever wife the mother of his Children,not a man who i will cheat me,a man that have every thing in life,and lacking of love,trust and honest to his wife.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and knowing about you, your family, work, etc.
Wishing you a nice day and all the good things that come with it hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Miss Cynthia 

Spoiler für Header Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: <cynthialoveth@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.36 as permitted sender)
cm9tIEN5bnRoaWHigI_igI_igI8gSGVsbG8gTXkgRGVhci4gVGhhbmtzIGZv
ciB5b3VyIG1haWwuIEhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nIG9uIHRoaXMgYmVhdXRp
ZnVsIGRheSEgSSBob3BlIGFsbCBpcyB3ZWxsIHdpdGggeW91LCBGcmllbmRz
aGlwIGNhbiBub3QgYmUgbWVhc3VyZWQgaW4gdGVybXMgb2YgbWF0ZXJpYWwg
dmFsdWUsIG5vciBjYW4gaXQgYmUgZXhwbGFpbmVkIHRocm91ZwEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE0AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzkCZmFpdGgxLmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM3NgJjeW4uanBnA2lt
YWdlL2pwZWcDAzM1AlNTKDEpLmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM2MQJmYXRoLmpw
ZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM2NA--
X-YMailISG: nV2juAAWLDuuSTl7nj6xM.yTDOTYth0wflB6IQoAalxz0hKW
oJ0nUtZs0Zmb2QW6PDM8Oe4mV9hzd8TkSCmwSRfD_OYhNqIctZGyF6xxOQM2
_cFFp51VHITnxRbM0CfDpeldn15fMAvWf4nWYB.Eh.S.TXgRM602S9QE1OhY
lJJRxA199zMKN66sPKME_O2IOtr0LfqMWkU0LCwUBVO9Qk.nk99JpVv9WunH
J6HS1r6hiq_QkmPer_JGCCbaA_EyY_kb9htJp5sI.W4hjZJ1odweY9vKrTkd
VTg_Xrno2oh.ShR2CdgHCVeCsx31O0lGvFbgV_NNdPm1Q7Ki8zP_6YxuhYz3
IXVrWKv1w5._Evnx67NdnGrhrup9vX6gv9kpaEfvp2ocr.Yyu8uK2iHLDUJ0
1yHp_7C4r7ufbfqWbIWBDcAa7PBJYiK9BiCO06cmHcp49swbFDCAYvrS_3VJ
v8SmP0vOvpZAAWEUOHooncjk01xI8RlkBvVzk24SV5W02JhaZl8rWPnVEoOJ
eVcOMmGxwSn8ueu9RnVtpUN8IZHL_KNl_2bej.PRQwtpUsxfVXXa6GuQqcyo
ZJa7.DAVPKG_fAjIu8hfkKpHoR1LHW14ERSOpunvztI07rzZzgyWTgWovoJ5
sCGeyeJsuapqkOFQvlWWnt4D.l3mSAsyNe_rjrmAcKbWZxm1wySAOU5X60nU
ieeIhYKiWNO1ATQQ2YLhbxgukDoZY_MYKWiV_tMVxGFgOTuVDCMttTguUQt_
77V0N82RnQIchc8KDv9eHVam27jUpL1w7rzKv5AMDxJcHScuZXcikBXXyVHw
xk_NIvl.ESt36tWGAMV7IvjSAVQ.N55rMO2Aoz0BJS3uyod7R.BbPVIFSR5j
gvDYB51XDQ3ZfvGn0kj.wm6BxPf0YheOk5ykOcqn5UpLHYnqlDLvzz7rR5Ks
ayrup6qWZeoR9YJEeID6hPoYkUzFbni1zZulZlO.zS2m9AKemw5yY1NB7LsI
wkJqsAj27T3xueRdCMEhm.R5I.75_7BNDV6DUTObVywuyVvFf1zXy2G0F6Na
6jzFDv11.q8_svxTS1u.iSsdLJQ6Ve8e6rI9xWLQ.kISDo2jLngL.KO.Yuds
WGPmv.MEsd4g2XUMbmleUUsFCEUiFWXCGnIkAS1y50YxtpVXYW_p5uj6me.j
HgVpXU8XD2T.Pdcuaiov2KD_xhiRgluGBvmXi5ubuqZmu0K7890NBN1wP1rY
TrvCsJHlF6R3pLsMmvsZFp20UP0fjI7hOoyILdWAWY_NWZxcJ_VnCtrsOwVd
vbp5gfFbWKiSIZRm8pyYiIaQjKETY.XYM2amZskzXlPPPQ5up.KUS1jc..fW
FT3DkUUXCHUF6_PelMw4IP.31ymAqVbjwA--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.36]
Authentication-Results: mta1187.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO SNT004-OMC1S25.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.36)
  by mta1187.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:00:12 +0000
Received: from SNT147-W72 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S25.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Tue, 30 Sep 2014 05:00:10 -0700
X-TMN: [+RFD25jk/vLrfI2kCrBOuU2QWqX2j//a]
X-Originating-Email: [cynthialoveth@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W7299991E576686A6253CA7A3BB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cynthialoveth@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_4c5d5ce9-47b6-4f2b-9dda-8c7cb4498105_"
To: xxx <wyy>
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?Hi_dear=2C_i?= =?utf-8?Q?s_me_Cynth?=
=?utf-8?Q?ia_from_zo?= =?utf-8?B?cnBpYeKAj+KAj+KAj+KAj+KAj+KAjw==?=
=?utf-8?B?4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP4oCP?=
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:00:10 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <1412035021.24682.YahooMailNeo@web173205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
References: <1412035021.24682.YahooMailNeo@web173205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Sep 2014 12:00:10.0611 (UTC) FILETIME=[15D6BC30:01CFDCA6]

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:00:10 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2014 um 19:42 von Stiray » 
Grund: Zitatregel 

cyn.jpg ( 25 KB | Downloads )
cyn.jpg
faith1_001.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
faith1_001.jpg
fath.jpg ( 46 KB | Downloads )
fath.jpg
SS_1_.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
SS_1_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 01. Oktober 2014 um 19:38

Zitat:
Bilder und Text ist zu finden unter: Oliver / Faith <olivermusahaa@hotmail.com> <rb_bankscotland@aol.co.uk>

Oliver Musaha https://www.facebook.com/oliver.musaha

Zitat:
Wohnt in Juba, Darfur, Sudan

Faith Love Musaha https://www.facebook.com/abraham.atotse.1
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Oktober 2014 um 19:46 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 03. Oktober 2014 um 01:56

Stiray schrieb on 01. Oktober 2014 um 19:38:
Zitat:
Bilder und Text ist zu finden unter: Oliver / Faith <olivermusahaa@hotmail.com> <rb_bankscotland@aol.co.uk>

Eine bescheidene Frage: Warum werden nicht beide bei gleichem Text und Bildern vereinigt??
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2014 um 03:07 von Stiray » 
Grund: Zitatregel 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 03. Oktober 2014 um 03:12

Zitat:
Eine bescheidene Frage: Warum werden nicht beide bei gleichem Text und Bildern vereinigt??

@ Amirul

Weil wir zwei Emailadressen haben. Wir haben auch zwei Profile und wissen nicht mit Sicherheit,
ob es sich um den gleichen Scammer handelt. Das Forum ist nun mal nach Emailadressen 
aufgestellt. Wir können nicht alles zusammenhauen, sonst gibt es ein großes Durcheinander.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 03. Oktober 2014 um 13:17

Stiray schrieb on 03. Oktober 2014 um 03:12:
Wir können nicht alles zusammenhauen, sonst gibt es ein großes Durcheinander.

Folgende Textstellen sind identisch:

About Me
I am Cynthia / Oliveri  i am loving, understanding, responsible, honest, open minded,i am a person which has a very big faith in God for i do believe that God is always there when we needed him most and in I am Seeking,i am looking for some one who is loving, caring, understanding, patient, responsible, fun to be with, who will accept me as who i am and the one who is not playing games in the my heart,some one who is a God faring person ,a man who is very much willing to care to her future wife Anyway i believe that Age is just a number and i really do not considered age and physical outlook as a basis but the most important thing is that a man must give a what we called virtue which is LOVE and RESPECT to every human creation ..He must be God fearing christian with having a simple vision and mission in life

My name is Cynthia Makaha, I am Single, 24 years old, was born in Juba,Darfur South Sudan, with no kid and never married. 5.ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place in my country South Sudan.
My father Late General Dr Makaha Mustafa / Dr Musaha Ajab  the former Director of military intelligence and special acting General Manager of Sudan diamond mining cooperation( SDM ) a wealthy and successful business man before he death.
My father was captured and murdered along with my little brother in cool blood during a mid-night rebel shoot-out when our official residence in Darfur was ambushed by  militant before the rebels attacked our house one early Morning and killed my father in cold blood with my little brothers my Mother was injured.
My dear one months after the death of my Father and my only brother in gun shooting during the time of war in my country Sudan ,my Mother died am the only one that remain in my  family.
My dear during the war in my country before the death of My Mother she called me secretly in the private hospital where he was admitted and inform me to run away from our house from Sudan because of  our blood brother who is my uncle, it was on that day my Mother revealed to me that  it was my uncle who brought the militant to our house.
My Mother told me it was because of my father wealth and properties, my uncle decided to kill my father and my little brother so that he can inherit all this properties as i am a girl and the only Child remain in my family

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2016 um 01:45 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 13. Oktober 2014 um 15:11

Zitat:

Dear i am very happy to receive your mail today,dear every day and night i think about you,how is your day today?hope fine,my name is Miss Cynthia Makaha 24 years old,i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall,50kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,dear i am from Juba Darfur South Sudan West Part of Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
I thank you for your mail, the issue at hand is very urgent and important that is why i decided to send you that mail  i see you as a trustworthy honest and reliable,sincere and responsible  man very caring , kind , romantic , loyal , honest  man who will not betray me or cheat me who will show me the true way of life,a God fearing man that can help me invest the wealth i inherited from my late father who was kill during the war in my country Sudan after some years ago.
My father Late General Dr Makaha the former Director of military intelligence and special acting General Manager of Sudan diamond mining cooperation( SDM ) a wealthy and successful business man before he death.
My dear during the war in my country before the death of my Mother she called me secretly in the private hospital where he was admitted and inform me to run away from our house from Sudan because of his blood brother who is my uncle, it was on that day my Mother revealed to me that  it was my uncle who brought the militant to our house.
My Mother told me it was because of my father wealth and properties, my uncle decided to kill my father and my little brother so that he can inherit all this properties as i am a girl and the only Child remain in my family.
My Mother disclose to me that traditionally i don't suppose to get any of my Father properties because i am a girl she said soon i am going to marry to another family but due to our uncle wickedness and greedy he did not disclose to him about this money ( 2.3 million United State American dollars ) he deposited in  London United Kingdom with my name as the next of kin.
My mother seriously advise me before she died to transfer this total money to oversea account for my investment, where i will start my new life and finish my education.
My dearest one,it's only me that is alive now, because i wasn't around when this was happen, i was in my first years studying nursing  in the university of  Sudan and i managed to move from my country Sudan to the following  West Part of Africa country Senegal where i am living now in a camp as a refugee, have not finish up my education and need a person who will get me through in life,
I am contacting you to seek your good assistance to transfer and invest $2.3m (Two Million Three Hundred  Thousand United State American dollars) belonging to my late father which is deposited in  London United Kingdom on my name as the next of kin.
I find you as a good  man ,my soul mate a man to rest my life with him as his wife a man who will take me as his wife for ever i become the mother of his Children,i see you as a sincere man who can help me and handle my late father money in a better way for the rest of our life and for our future.
Please reply me now if really serious to help me out so that i can tell you more about my intention.
Anyway,you can not understand anything now because it is a long story but please and please for God sake , reply me so that i can tell you more about myself and the transfer.
Happy to hear from you again and  see  your lovely pictures.
best Regards,

Cynthia

Spoiler für Header Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: <cynthialoveth@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.49 as permitted sender)
aWwgdG9kYXksZGVhciBldmVyeSBkYXkgYW5kIG5pZ2h0IGkgdGhpbmsgYWJv
dXQgeW91LGhvdyBpcyB5b3VyIGRheSB0b2RheT9ob3BlIGZpbmUsbXkgbmFt
ZSBpcyBNaXNzIEN5bnRoaWEgTWFrYWhhIDI0IHllYXJzIG9sZCxpIGFtIHNp
bmdsZSBhbmQgbmV2ZXIgbWFycmllZCwgNWZ0IDEwIGluY2hlcyBUYWxsLDUw
a2cgd2VpZ2h0LCBibGFjayBoYWlyIGFuZCBicm93biBleWVzLAEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE3AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzExAjEuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzEzMQJtbXAuanBnA2ltYWdl
L2pwZWcDAzgyAjMoMSkuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzE0Nw--
X-YMailISG: R_DSmqAWLDtjW2FBKQKhQXtCvOr74YXbaeu2PkFv5bO.L4bC
ZXNF0Z6jT3T0qkteDFG8frhRMWhCIhp5Yr96fCQow.tUfWyi4.VxiRn8HFFS
GNl6xRB8705pDpz06Nk_5oXdY2otZd8eri8lk_uYO.4kfzwJExEEC8EJyxGw
SLbyi.3_Jl.feRqEi.d.BkhwYAzULz2VKf8JkkSheFk67pCRAl.EzsZRYkOa
3YtTeSQ5D5qLaSqFd33tfgkjvWZGWNTFobcEk7oz7boWtfL5OyanyKkIStTt
0giWV0fBHZhOa6lJsjDXNOCRLeEtwFUI1r2UsrdYGAQ7xyFHUZappesdaE6U
IDgkmEEOzdHib33hy6vIXJEUSu_9vn.soPVefUnmvYvPL6l2i.KSqFKSFk99
er9ijFRmCLh4RhSHZq7HA2CN2fHNNUb4Mez1a5YkLidgMG8MYVNW_DKxDqOV
yoEUJGhUkBtI1J_VWJ08Ib0S_V5nDtqZQ35e4y4X8xr6Guq8Jo7ybUYpkDtM
yGw2I4QlkrfYeGFs.OtbIg5xcN.Zw8izsrkQWFcInL21bcwy.HyXvTiNwFPN
NbMYbtIz1n.5mlfzp1pefhCU90SDwmBC0cKvCPCK.SYqAztxaEbJE8t2ySW5
jM_QqfolRsf4tg9zs0_Tg5UaT4xOUXHIaDSmkuvYDacZ9lEqW7zWmX3NmGSt
LJDOIyo3DFr4ea.eP29wqZwoUZe_cpmci3GG3iSQj4sdyQrSiJYYa1I1woFr
qn7Ol839mXg2mIXiutZCwutIkBHeK_G5.0LdauwBbZbBQ7AtqkL1NckwVJYr
fMXjgOaiTsZejtu.qU04kV1xkEJPW0VAObURVLlPlHcEisL48Dd2iBnD_pU2
Vl9BRqEdb22uREu0uVh0KwwkrEElfN7r40nxwAMGCSgMc7rAxhPuWY_fjSqh
t4QqcB_vBG5AN18f4a8q0Tqxm_Wtkd9WjA9Wj7cg73WLTP5siEJJwHy1fW4A
AuQkNODOKvrmRiqXTnhD6KY_ekUZB32cNVMwZQs0NhXNXtzW3boqmx9Xv8Lf
T6NE0zlspa5i8DWdCIZq_q3leMM8KIoim7G8dKbMB5Us0cWzbrro7AlM46ph
Eh.8A_QyV9nboTaft8ju3aVLH_AfoEARv7FILz2_ZnrM9MvJWxkfRx70o1xJ
fldXxkWALZ_t8jqsWaF.d9gVbtbkry6BqYSng9tjSCpPUZkC1xMVN3qSH1wf
_q8PDxUwhiyS8hlPg4RMDWxJ1z9WptpCIcYsdZ4ct2jzOBjcH.khrvTvlMIX
7mqFyFv1aZiZ.ebZbQ8o7fBCEDblBrCPBYUXkCJrjxYemc._qZWQs4wzGpMu
rLUZjFMTfQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.49]
Authentication-Results: mta1139.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO SNT004-OMC1S38.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.49)
  by mta1139.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:56:01 +0000
Received: from SNT147-W75 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S38.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:55:58 -0700
X-TMN: [5Cp19zwokFy4SKMxkFeX4RzO+BGIwgS+]
X-Originating-Email: [cynthialoveth@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W75D5C4934A2CBA07D54C04A3AC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cynthialoveth@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_d687d2a5-2371-4242-9863-e40688dc1b6e_"
To: xxx <wyy>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?RE:_Hi_dea?= =?windows-1256?Q?r=2C_is_me_C?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ynthia_fro?= =?windows-1256?Q?m_zorpia=FE=FE?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/g==?=
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:55:57 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <1413069771.26780.YahooMailNeo@web173203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
References: <1412035021.24682.YahooMailNeo@web173205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
173203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Oct 2014 12:55:58.0149 (UTC) FILETIME=[087F3F50:01CFE6E5]
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2014 um 11:18 von Queen »  

1_229.jpg ( 96 KB | Downloads )
1_229.jpg
3_1__005.jpg ( 108 KB | Downloads )
3_1__005.jpg
mmp.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
mmp.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 29. August 2016 um 02:06

Gerade mußte ich eine Vanessa Jonasen suchen, dabei fand ich folgendes Profil.

https://myspace.com/vanessajon12

Das Profilbild fand ich dann unter anderem bei Armandine Clinton.

https://plus.google.com/101346095237016667155

Dort fand ich dann den Hinweis auf die vermutliche Quelle der Bilder.

Samira Constance auf FB

_421297941254766_.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
_421297941254766_.jpg
_459554510762442_.jpg ( 237 KB | Downloads )
_459554510762442_.jpg
_589884001062825_.jpg ( 109 KB | Downloads )
_589884001062825_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema