Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Hellen <hellene22@hotmail.com> <rev.danielpeter@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3238 mal)

Bountyhunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Hellen <hellene22@hotmail.com> <rev.danielpeter@yahoo.com>
26. September 2014 um 16:08

Wieder einmal ein Bimbo mit seiner rührenden Geschichte auf die nur Bekloppte reinfallen würden. Denn seit wann heißt eine Frau Edgard??? Und die Company kann ich auch durch googeln nicht finden du Vollpfosten. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Dearest one,
I am more than happy to read your reply to my mail, How are you doing ? i hope all is well with you ? like i said earlier, I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, 

My Name is Miss Helen Edgard, i am single and have never been married, i am from Sudan in East of Africa, i am 23 years old and 5ft8in tall,58kg weight. the only daughter of late father Dr. Col Maxwell Edgard who is the industrial Managing Director of (EDGARD INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in KHARTOUM the economy capital of my Country(Sudan)
My late father was an importer and exporter of many types of business and also a very close friend to the former head of state before the rebel attack our house one early morning and killed my Mother and Father in cold blood. i escaped death because i was in school when the rebel attack our house. i was the only issue of my late parents, i have no brother no sister.

As it is now i am the only surviving issue of my family, because i was not in the house when the rebel attack, i was in the school. so i managed to make my way.
Earlier i was residing in Darfur refugee camp in Chad on July 2006, at a time there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, 

i was taken to Senegal in West African on 10th August 2007 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp. I am constrained to contact you because of the situation i found myself, i am suffering in pains in this camp and i really need to have somebody by my side to encourage me.  i am willing to relocate from this country.
Meanwhile, My Dearest, I would like to know about you, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. my dream is to meet sincere, faithful, kind and trustworthy person.  i will tell you more about my family background in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i am Hoping to hear from you soon.
Miss Helen, 

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: <hellene22@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL004-OMC4S7.hotmail.com (col004-omc4s7.hotmail.com [65.55.34.209])
     (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
     (No client certificate requested)
     by mtaiw-mbd02.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTPS id 26B8D70000098
     for <xxx>; Fri, 26 Sep 2014 03:01:17 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from COL131-W17 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Fri, 26 Sep 2014 00:01:15 -0700
X-TMN: [mj794ohZ9o5i6NATeOeRJxyIGpQZnAto]
X-Originating-Email: [hellene22@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL131-W17BB27B455E104E252459EACBF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_df995e59-4079-471a-bacc-9ea40c464d02_"
To: "xox" <xxx>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?I_WILL_LIK?= =?windows-1256?Q?E_TO_KNOW_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?ABOUT_YOU=2C?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?=
=?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+?=
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:01:15 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Sep 2014 07:01:15.0981 (UTC) FILETIME=[AA505FD0:01CFD957]
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5600.1067/98281
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
X-AOL-SCOLL-DMARC: mtaiw-mbd02.mx.aol.com ; domain : hotmail.com ; policy : none ; result : Q
Authentication-Results: mx.aol.com;
     spf=pass (aol.com: the domain hotmail.com reports 65.55.34.209 as a permitted sender.) smtp.mailfrom=hotmail.com;
     dmarc=pass (aol.com: the domain hotmail.com reports that SPF is strictly aligned, DKIM is unaligned.) Quelltext.from=hotmail.com;
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1afc0854250f3d361b
X-AOL-IP: 65.55.34.209
X-AOL-SPF: domain : hotmail.com SPF : pass

--_df995e59-4079-471a-bacc-9ea40c464d02_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_b4916c26-2ef6-4e9b-bb3e-2692675a05ad_"

--_b4916c26-2ef6-4e9b-bb3e-2692675a05ad_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:01:15 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2014 um 16:40 von Stiray » 
Grund: Headerauflösung, Themenbeschreibung, Betreffz. 

Edgard.jpg ( 213 KB | Downloads )
Edgard.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Re: Hellen <hellene22@hotmail.com> <rev.danielpeter@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. September 2014 um 16:12

Was ich auf diese bekloppte Mail antworten werde müsste eigentlich schon bekannt sein. Ich schmeiß mich dabei in die Ecke und Bimbo wir dabei  Smiley wenn er meine Antwort lesen wird. Smiley Smiley Smiley

My Dearest one,

How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you over there in your country. dear thank you so much for your kind concern towards me, my day over here in Dakar Senegal is very boring here in this camp, i find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, it is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon.
Dear, like i told you i don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran  away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now to complain to is Rev. Daniel Peter who is the pastor of the Church of God Mission here in the camp. he has been very good to me since i came in here, he is the one i am using his office computer to send you mails. i am living in the girl's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for boys and the other for girls.
Dear, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of the refugee authority here.
Meanwhile, my dear, life is not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me. and also i don't have access to further my education,
Dear, please don't be offended if i ask you this questions, have ever been lonely in your life before? have you ever been rejected? have you ever feel love but no one to love? have you ever feel to be in someone's arms to express your passion but no body around you? have you ever feel to kiss but no lips to kiss? have you ever feel cold in the night on your bed alone no hand to hold you? have you ever felt sick in the night no body to care for you, have you ever cry but no body to tell you sorry, have you ever be in agony but no body to sympathize with you, i don't know if you have ever experience such things, darling, this is what i am suffering here in this refugee camp,
my dear, i want you to make me happy, i want you to put smiles on my face, i need my freedom, i am suffering here, no good food here to eat, no good water here to drink, no happiness, no life substance,
Dear, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. My beloved, i have a secret i will like to share with you but please promise me that you will keep it to your self only,
When my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. the amount in question is $5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
My dearest, l will like you to assist me transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your own account in your country, then after the transfer is done you can then help me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to join you over there in your country for a batter life with you and as well for me to further my education which is the most important thing to me while you will invest the money in any business that will benefit our future,
I got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my intentions to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have verified it with all their confirmation and verification. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in regards to withdraw this money. since i am presently in refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.
I just have to let you know all about me so that you can assist me to achieve my future dream. i kept this secret out of people here in the camp, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Daniel Peter because he is like a father to me. and i told him about you and he permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his office telephone number: ( +221-786-306-412) and here is his email address is (rev.danielpeter@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Miss  Hellen Edgard he will send for me in the girl's hostel and i will come to his office to speak with you.
I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money is being transferred to your account in your country. dear please i want you to send me your contact information's in your next mail such as.
1. Your Full Names:.............................
2. Your Address:...............................
3. Your Sex:.................................
4. Your Age...............................
5. Your Marital status:..............
6. Your Occupation.........................
7. Your Direct Phone number:.....................
8. Your Resident City:......................
9. Your Country:.................................
I need all your information so that i can use it to send an introductory letter to the bank introducing you as my foreign partner who will assist me in the claim of my money on my behalf to your account. May God bless you, i will send you the bank contact in my next mail so that you will contact the bank for the transfer.

I am waiting for your response soonest.

Yours sincerely

Hellen.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <hellene22@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com (col004-omc4s14.hotmail.com [65.55.34.216])
     (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
     (No client certificate requested)
     by mtaiw-aaf01.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTPS id 97BBA700000BE
     for <xxx>; Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:34:45 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from COL131-W88 ([65.55.34.200]) by COL004-OMC4S14.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
      Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:34:44 -0700
X-TMN: [T4/aux+FaDnHq9zYlhM4s2Ampe0ZxqlI]
X-Originating-Email: [hellene22@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL131-W889523C7FAE8A325DEDA0DACBF0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_9a06e363-9536-4699-9a98-3a7307b17c62_"
To: xox <xxx>
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?DEAR_THIS_?= =?windows-1256?Q?IS_MY_TRUE?=
=?windows-1256?Q?_LIFE_STOR?= =?windows-1256?Q?Y_WITH_LOV?=
=?windows-1256?Q?E_AND_TRUS?= =?windows-1256?B?VCz+/v7+/v7+/g==?= 
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:34:44 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <8D1A795AEFB01B4-B04-1B30E@webmail-va059.sysops.aol.com>
References:
-va059.sysops.aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Sep 2014 13:34:44.0721 (UTC) FILETIME=[A2383610:01CFD98E]
x-aol-global-disposition: G
X-AOL-SCOLL-DMARC: mtaiw-aaf01.mx.aol.com ; domain : hotmail.com ; policy : none ; result : Q
Authentication-Results: mx.aol.com;
     spf=pass (aol.com: the domain hotmail.com reports 65.55.34.216 as a permitted sender.) smtp.mailfrom=hotmail.com;
     dmarc=pass (aol.com: the domain hotmail.com reports that SPF is strictly aligned, DKIM is unaligned.) Quelltext.from=hotmail.com;
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1a7f5b54256b7553e0
X-AOL-IP: 65.55.34.216
X-AOL-SPF: domain : hotmail.com SPF : pass

--_9a06e363-9536-4699-9a98-3a7307b17c62_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Übersetzt mit Google Translator

Meine Liebste, 

Wie geht es dir heute? Ich hoffe alles ist gut mit Ihnen drüben in Ihrem Land. liebe danke Ihnen so sehr für Ihre freundliche Sorge auf mich zu, ist mein Tag hier in Dakar Senegal sehr langweilig hier in diesem Lager, fällt es mir schwer zu gehen, weil es uns nicht erlaubt, dies zu tun, es ist wie ein Aufenthalt in das Gefängnis und ich hoffe, durch Gottes Gnade, ich werde von hier aus bald kommen. 
Lieber, wie ich sagte, ich habe keine Verwandten haben jetzt, dass ich gehen kann, alle meine Verwandten lief weg in der Mitte des Krieges die einzige Person, die ich jetzt haben, um sich zu beschweren, ist Rev. Daniel Peter, der Pfarrer ist von der Kirche Gottes Mission hier im Lager. ist er sehr gut zu mir, da ich hier kam, ist er es, der ich bin mit seinem Büro-Computer, um Ihnen E-Mails senden. Ich bin in einer Herberge des Mädchens lebt, weil das Lager hat zwei Hostels für Jungen und eine für Mädchen. 
Lieber, als Flüchtling hier habe ich kein Recht oder Privileg, etwas sei es Geld haben oder was auch immer, weil es gegen das Recht der Flüchtlingsbehörde hier. 
Unterdessen, meine Liebe, das Leben ist nicht einfach, da ich keine Körper haben hier, um mich zu kümmern. und auch ich haben keinen Zugang weiter zu meiner Ausbildung, 
Lieber, bitte nicht beleidigt sein, wenn ich Sie bitten, diese Fragen, immer einsam in Ihrem Leben gewesen sein, bevor? Haben Sie schon einmal abgelehnt? haben Sie schon einmal Liebe, aber niemanden, der Liebe zu fühlen? haben Sie jemals das Gefühl, in jemandes Arme, um Ihre Leidenschaft, aber keinen Körper um Sie herum ausdrücken? haben Sie schon einmal das Gefühl, sich zu küssen, aber keine Lippen zu küssen? haben Sie jemals das Gefühl kalt in der Nacht auf dem Bett allein keine Hand, um Sie zu halten? Haben Sie jemals krank in der Nacht keinen Körper, für Sie zu kümmern, haben Sie jemals weinen, aber kein Körper, um Ihnen zu sagen, sorry, hast du jemals in Agonie sein, aber kein Körper, um mit Ihnen mitfühlen, ich weiß nicht, ob Sie überhaupt haben solche Dinge zu erleben, Liebling, das ist, was ich hier leiden in diesem Flüchtlingslager, 
meine lieben, ich will sie, um mich glücklich zu machen, ich möchte Sie auf ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht zu setzen, ich brauche meine Freiheit, die ich hier leiden, kein gutes Essen hier, um hier zu essen, kein gutes Wasser zu trinken, kein Glück, kein Leben Substanz, 
Liebe, ich will zurück zu meinem Studium, weil ich nur an meine ersten Jahr vor dem tragischen Vorfall, der mein Wesen führen in dieser Situation jetzt stattgefunden hat. Meine Lieben, ich habe ein Geheimnis, ich werde gerne mit Ihnen teilen, aber bitte versprich mir, dass Sie es nur, um sich selbst zu halten, 
Als mein verstorbener Vater noch am Leben war er einige hinterlegten Geldbetrag in einer führenden Bank in Europa, die er benutzt meinen Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. die Höhe des Betrages ist $ 5.7 (fünf Millionen siebenhunderttausend US-Dollar) 
Meine Liebste, l werde wie Sie helfen mir dieses Geld von der Bank mein verstorbener Vater hinterlegt es zu Ihrem eigenen Konto in Ihrem Land, dann, nachdem die Übertragung abgeschlossen ist, dann können Sie mir helfen, meine Reisen und Flugtickets zu kommen Sie drüben in Ihrem Land für einen Teig Leben mit dir und so gut für mich, meine Erziehung, die das Wichtigste ist für mich, wenn Sie das Geld in jedem Geschäft, das unsere Zukunft profitieren investieren zu fördern, 
Ich nahm Kontakt mit der Bank und machte sie über meine Absichten, dieses Geld zurücktreten wissen, ich habe auch sie sich der Tod meines Vaters und sie mit all ihren Bestätigung und Überprüfung überprüft haben. Allerdings raten sie mir, um in Kontakt mit einem sehr verantwortliche Person, die in meinem Namen als mein Treuhänder in Bezug stehen wird, um dieses Geld abheben zu bekommen. Da bin ich derzeit in Flüchtlingsstatus hier und würde nicht erlaubt, diese Menge an Geld umgehen werden. 
Ich muss nur wissen Sie alles über mich, so dass Sie mir helfen können, meine Zukunft Traum zu verwirklichen zu lassen. Ich habe dieses Geheimnis von Menschen hier im Lager, die einzige Person, die weiß, ist Reverend Daniel Peter, weil er ist wie ein Vater zu mir. und ich sagte ihm, über Sie und er erlaubte mir, Anrufe empfangen werden von Ihnen über sein Büro-Telefonnummer: (+ 221-786-306-412) und hier ist seine E-Mail-Adresse ist (rev.danielpeter@yahoo.com), wenn Sie anrufen und ihm sagen, dass Sie mit mir sprechen Fräulein Hellen Edgard er für mich in Herberge des Mädchens schicken wollen, und ich werde in sein Büro kommen, um mit Ihnen zu sprechen. 
Ich werde Sie mit allen lebenswichtigen Dokumente für den Fonds hinterlegt unter dem Dach der Bank zu liefern, nur wenn Sie mir versprechen, dass Sie nicht gehen, um mich verraten oder sitzen auf mein Erbe nachdem das Geld auf Ihr Konto in Ihrem Land übergeben. liebe bitte ich, dass du mich Ihrer Kontaktinformationen in Ihrem nächsten Post wie senden. 
1. Ihr vollständiger Namen: ............................. 
2. Ihre Adresse: ............................... 
3. Ihr Geschlecht: ................................. 
4. Ihr Alter ............................... 
5. Ihr Familienstand: .............. 
6. Ihr Beruf ......................... 
7. Ihr Direkt Telefon: ..................... 
8. Ihre Einwohner Stadt: ...................... 
9. Ihr Land: ................................. 
Ich brauche alle Informationen, so dass ich es verwenden können, um einen einleitenden Brief an die Bank die Einführung von Ihnen wie meine ausländischen Partner, der mich in dem Anspruch von meinem Geld in meinem Namen, um Ihr Konto zu unterstützen senden. Möge Gott Sie segnen, werde ich Ihnen die Bankverbindung in meinem nächsten Mail zu senden, so dass Sie die Bank für den Transfer zu kontaktieren. 

Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort bald. 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

Hellen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2014 um 16:41 von Stiray » 
Grund: Betreffzeile 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 26. September 2014 um 16:14

Zitat:
+221-786-306-412

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7863XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Zitat:
(Sansea Edgard) this my facebook is

Sansea Edgard benutzt die gleiche Telefonnummer.

http://sandrascam.blogspot.de/2013_10_01_archive.html

Zitat:
Monday, 14 October 2013

My Dearest one,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you over there in your country. dear thank you so much for your kind concern towards me, my day over here in Dakar Senegal is very boring here in this camp, i find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, it is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon.

Dear, like i told you i don't have any relatives all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now to complain to is Rev. Daniel Peter who is the pastor of the Church of God Mission here in the camp. he has been very good to me since i came in here, he is the one i am using his office computer to send you mails. i am living in the girl's hostel because the camp here has two hostels one for boys and the other for girls.
Dear, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of the refugee authority here.
Meanwhile, my dear, life is not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me. and also i don't have access to further my education,

Dear, please don't be offended if i ask you this questions, have ever been lonely in your life before? have you ever been rejected? have you ever feel love but no one to love? have you ever feel to be in someone's arms to express your passion but no body around you? have you ever feel to kiss but no lips to kiss? have you ever feel cold in the night on your bed alone no hand to hold you? have you ever felt sick in the night no body to care for you, have you ever cry but no body to tell you sorry, have you ever be in agony but no body to sympathize with you, i don't know if you have ever experience such things, darling, this is what i am suffering here in this refugee camp,

my dear, i want you to make me happy, i want you to put smiles on my face, i need my freedom, i am suffering here, no good food here to eat, no good water here to drink, no happiness, no life substance,
Dear, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. My beloved, i have a secret i will like to share with you but please promise me that you will keep it to your self only,
When my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. the amount in question is $5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

My dearest, l will like you to assist me transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your own account in your country, then after the transfer is done you can then help me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to join you over there in your country for a batter life with you and as well for me to further my education which is the most important thing to me while you will invest the money in any business that will benefit our future,

I got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my intentions to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have verified it with all their confirmation and verification. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in regards to withdraw this money. since i am presently in refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

I just have to let you know all about me so that you can assist me to achieve my future dream. i kept this secret out of people here in the camp, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Daniel Peter because he is like a father to me. and i told him about you and he permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his office telephone number: (+221-786-306-412) and here is his email address is (rev.danielpeter@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Sandra E Edgard he will send for me in the girl's hostel and i will come to his office to speak with you.

I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money is being transferred to your account in your country. dear please i want you to send me your contact information's in your next mail such as.

1. Your Full Names:.............................
2. Your Address:...............................
3. Your Sex:.................................
4. Your Age...............................
5. Your Marital status:..............
6. Your Occupation.........................
7. Your Direct Phone number:.....................
8. Your Resident City:......................
9. Your Country:.................................
10. Your Email address ...................

I need all your information so that i can use it to send an introductory letter to the bank introducing you as my foreign partner who will assist me in the claim of my money on my behalf to your account. May God bless you, i will send you the bank contact in my next mail so that you will contact the bank for the transfer.
I am waiting for your response soonest.
Yours sincerely
Sandra E.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2014 um 16:41 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 26. September 2014 um 16:27

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2014 um 18:08 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Re: Hellen <hellene22@hotmail.com>
Antwort #4 - 26. September 2014 um 16:39

@ Stiray

Ja glaube ich auch. Jedenfalls sehen sich die beiden verdammt ähnlich. Nur Bimbo weiß jetzt das er mir erst einmal eine Gebühr bezahlen muss bevor ich auch nur einen Finger rühren werde. Mal sehen ob da noch etwas kommen wird außer irgendwelchen fadenscheinigen Aussagen wieso weshalb warum ES die Gebühr nicht bezahlen kann. Irgendwann ist einer so dicht das er bezahlt dann freut sich das Waisenhaus in Coober Pedy über die Spende. Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 26. September 2014 um 16:42

@ Bountyhunter

Ich habe nicht vor es zu verschieben, es ist Scam aber rud soll mal drüber schauen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 26. September 2014 um 17:29

Laut UNHCR gibt es in der Gegend von Ndioum zwar vier Flüchtlingscamps, aber die haben andere Namen!

UNHCR_Senegal.jpg ( 94 KB | Downloads )
UNHCR_Senegal.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 26. September 2014 um 17:50

Das Skype-Profil ist ja noch lustiger:

Zitat:
Skype-Name: moreno4584
Name: miguel rodriguez

hellene22_Skype.jpg ( 89 KB | Downloads )
hellene22_Skype.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 26. September 2014 um 17:56

Stiray schrieb on 26. September 2014 um 16:27:
Könnte sich um diese Dame handeln:

Sandra Edgard https://plus.google.com/118370585582883219285/

Smiley

Noch ein Fake-Profil mit Bild von der Dame: Edna Edgard http://www.facebook.com/suzanna.pingit/photos

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2014 um 17:59 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 26. September 2014 um 17:58

Stiray schrieb on 26. September 2014 um 16:42:
es ist Scam

Ohne Wiederspruch und dann wird es auch verschoben.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert