Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Renee <rklose_82@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1128 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Renee <rklose_82@hotmail.com>
24. August 2014 um 17:25

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/rklose0110

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
rklose0110

Never close your heart on love...You never know when love will find you...

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-99
Height:    5' 9"  (175 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Separated
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

To be honest, I look at the pics first, if I'm attracted, I will shoot a tex! Attraction and chemistry is where it all begins.

I love the casual things in life as well as the finer things! I’d love to snuggle up on the couch with you in my sweats and watch a movie or hit the town and have some fun. Every woman loves romance but it goes both ways!! It’s the little things in life that one does to show they care. A little love note on the kitchen counter or a flower on the hood of your car would make me or you smile all day. Communication is very important but action speaks louder than words!!

I have 1 beautiful daughter. I am open and definitely welcome another mans children and family.
I’m looking for:

I've wanted someone who knows how to give and not just on special occasions or when its easy or convenient, but everyday whenever there was a moment we could share. Someone who would make time for me regardless of busy or hectic schedules, I want to know I matter and that I was more important than a business deal. Someone who knows what love and being loved means and who will allow themselves every opportunity to enjoy those wonderful feelings. Someone who has hopes and dreams about happiness and the future, just as I do.I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 9"  (175 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    Interior Designer and Consultant
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Separated
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
She Said

Hello

Hello xxxx,

Am Renee, Thanks for showing interest in me...You have a great profile too and i would love to know more about you...Write me back and tell me more about you? how long have you been a member on here and what kind of relationship are you seeking to find on here?

Zitat:

Hello

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about the death of your girlfriend..You sound like a really nice man which i would love to know more about...I am just here to see how it goes with the dating site trying it for the first time to see if i can be lucky with this..am only here for the Godfearing Men who knows what they want out of life and wont stop at anything to achieve it...A matured Man who knows what he wants in a relationship and willing to give all it takes to make it happen...if you care to talk more please email me at rklose_82@hotmail.com or write me back with your email address and i would send you an email ASAP as i do not come on the site often but i check my email daily!

Renee Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. September 2014 um 02:27 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22845  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Renee <rklose_82@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. August 2014 um 17:27

Hello xxxx..

Am sorry for the late reply as i have been so busy with work....Thanks for taking your time to send me a mail on here...Now i will try and do the same giving you a whole lot of details about me...

To describe myself I would say that I have very beautiful brown eyes,a nice smile and by the way I am always voted as having the "best eyes"  Yeah, it's a girl  thing. Anyway, I love to laugh and have fun..Its time to move on with life with my attractive eyes...lol ...eyes to me are very important because they tell a  lot about a person "they are the door to the heart and soul"

I can tell you are willing to know more about me and that's why you have mailed me directly..  All I care for in a relationship is True Love, Trust, Understanding and a VERY CARING HEART!!! ..I am a very passionate person. I enjoy kissing and intimacy. There is so much more to who I am which will get to discover as we spend more time writing each other.  I'm not a cover model but I clean up pretty well. The man that I am looking to meet would be adventurous, funny, kind,honest, accepting, sincere and respectful. Not afraid to try new things. Make me laugh. Make me feel special as I would make him feel. He Understands the value of the little things in a relationship. Just be all around easy to get along with. Someone who is sure of himself but not cocky.  I would like to find a man that knows the value of FRIENDSHIP and RESPECT in a relationship. Someone to have fun with. Just want someone to develop a wonderful friendship with then see what happens from there. I am looking for a man that loves  the outdoors. Maybe a bike ride on the weekend. Our interests would be somewhat the same but different, to throw that spice into life. I enjoy being treated  like a lady. Don't be surprised if I hold the door open for you too. A man who has direction in life and knows what he wants would be good. These days, jeans will take you anywhere...but there is always room for an evening that might require a special cologne and a befitting evening wear. I believe that any friend/relationship is based on honesty and respect. I have described above. IF that makes me picky-then I guess I am. Wanting a perfect man? NO! Just perfect for me. If you have the ability to be a fix-it man with a sense of humor, I want to hear from you and tell me more about you!

I love Listening to Music like Hip hop/Rap, Blues and Soul Music,Yeah I do love Dvd at home..I do always Watch Titanic,Lord of the rings,Love and  Basketball, Tyler Perry movie series and Comedy and I do like Outdoor,Tennis,Swimming,going camping.

Well I do like Traveling and going Out with my Lovely Man..Well..I d like going to FastFood and Beach...I like Chocolate,Chinese Rice,Mexican Food,and my Favorite Food is Pizza..I really want to Go to Most Country

With that been said...i will tell you what is left  for you to know about me in three phases....
Past:
   My Full Name is Renee Dhira Klose born to a German Dad and a Columbian mother...I was born in Columbia cause my dad used to work in Columbia so i spent most of my youth days in Columbia but we travel to Germany on holidays to visit my dad family before he finally relocated 15yrs ago to  Richmond, Virginia in the states to live there with my mum and ever since then i have been living in the State. I have a twisted accent which I don't know how you will feel about that...Am separated with only one Daughter, his name is Keira and she is 6years old, My parents divorced when 5yrs after we moved to Richmond, Virginia.  My mother moved us from Virgnia to Alabama to be with her family.  I didn't see my dad again until 10yrs later cause he works with the US army and wasnt always around..  At that time I didn't want to know him because I was still hurting from him not being a part of my life for so long..I lost him few weeks later as he was a type 1 diabetes patient.  My mother became an alcoholic and dated a lot leaving myself and my sister by our selves for extended periods of time.  Fast forward a few years i finally lost my mum to breast cancer...  Jesus & my sister has been my only true friend and they have always been there for me to this day...8yrs ago i met my ex boyfriend Mark...

Mark happened to be the best thing that happened to me then and i was really looking forward to a great future with mark as he has already proposed to marry me when i told him i was pregnant and i was so happy not until i got to find out later on that he was a drug addict which he has been tryna hide from me... .  He was a great liar.  He told me all I wanted to hear so as to win my heart.  This was my biggest mistake.  He told me he that he would always take care of me and make me happy but he started the habit of beating me cause i accused him of doing drugs and he changed completely and 2yrs after i had Keira he left us and moved to another city in Alabama with his new Girlfriend and he often comes to check on Keira once in a while as i have full custody of her as i cant take the risk of allowing my little angel to live with a drug addict!

Present:
  I am a graduate, Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Southern Institute School of Interior Design,Class of 2011. I am currently self employed after gaining 2yrs of experience working as Design and Marketing Coordinator for CaseBham, Am an Interior Designer and Consultant and most of the time my work requires me traveling..I just bought my house early this year in Alabaster, Alabama which i live in with my Younger sister Peri, She helps me to take care of Keira while i am away for work or not around and when she is gone to school, The Nanny takes care of her...IHope you understand my feelings about my childhood??.... I am really trying to get my life back on track and do the right thing for myself and my future lucky man.

Future hopes and Dreams:
I would love to find someone to treat me as the lady I feel I am.    I have never found my soul mate nor have I ever been in real true love.  I need someone that is understanding, forgiving of my past, and a loving partner for life.....

If I sound like someone you could one day fall in love with or at least consider being a fr iend with please write me back and tell me more about you.

Renee

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.96.197 with SMTP id k63csp803qge;
        Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:45:51 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.69.69 with SMTP id c5mr22797194pbu.155.1408484437857;
        Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <rklose_82@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY004-OMC1S8.hotmail.com (bay004-omc1s8.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.19])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id sk6si28819666pab.97.2014.08.19.14.40.37
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:40:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of rklose_82@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.19 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.19;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of rklose_82@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.19 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rklose_82@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY180-W3 ([65.54.190.59]) by BAY004-OMC1S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:39:50 -0700
X-TMN: [e/YMw/Bd9a73Nh9kgurXfmnd0VjvY7Hi]
X-Originating-Email: [rklose_82@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W39A4F1EEB3F10B6240D4996D50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rklose_82@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_18f4155f-a454-4f88-8e2b-c187e5f86450_"
To:  <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Renee
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:39:50 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <53F2D8DB.6000804@gmail.com>
References: <53F2D8DB.6000804@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Aug 2014 21:39:50.0593 (UTC) FILETIME=[1AF95310:01CFBBF6]

--_18f4155f-a454-4f88-8e2b-c187e5f86450_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_74e52dbb-6c02-4e40-a563-ee6a8bbad18e_"

--_74e52dbb-6c02-4e40-a563-ee6a8bbad18e_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.54.190.59
Decimal:	1094106683
Hostname:	65.54.190.59
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:39:50 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. September 2014 um 02:29 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 24. August 2014 um 17:29

Written by Chicken George. She has never been in the USA before. Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. September 2014 um 02:22 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 24. August 2014 um 18:07

Hier hat man sich gleich in zwei Online Alben bedient.

Die ersten beiden Bilder stammen von der Innenausstatterin Randi Kierce. An das private Profil komme ich nicht ran.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Randi-Kierce/100005750625030
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/randi-kierce/97/442/91a
http://www.casebham.com/about-case-birmingham/randi-kierce/
http://www.houzz.com/user/randi-k
http://www.houzz.com/pro/r-kierce/randi-kierce-of-case-design-remodeling-birming...
u.a.m.

Das dritte Foto aus den Alben von Renae Watson. https://www.facebook.com/renae.watson.58

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema