Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Fatima <alafriquefarm@hotmail.fr> (Gelesen: 421 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Fatima <alafriquefarm@hotmail.fr>
16. August 2014 um 07:56

Al Afrique

Der Text hat keinen Quelltext

Zitat:
Oops! There has been an error. Account terminated.

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your response I wish that this message will meet you in good condition of health.
The reason why I contacted you is because I seek your assistance to help me invest my inheritance fund.

I am from Republic of Mali my late husband was the village chief in charge of the local gold Miners Association and owner of Al-Afrique Ranch and Farm, unfortunately he was murdered by Malian Tuareg Rebels during the recent rebellion in Northern Mali, and luckily I escaped with my only daughter to Benin where I am presently in the refugee camp.

My late husband deposited the sum of US$ 8.5 Million in a security firm abroad this is money he realized from sale of gold dust I have all the documents and pictures for your confirmation, I ask for your assistance to help me receive the money for proper investment in your country and to help me and my daughter to relocate to your country I will offer you 25% of the fund for your assistance.

I await your urgent reply. please send your reply to (alafriquefarm(AT)hotmail.fr)

Best regards
Fatima
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. August 2014 um 03:17 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema