Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Amy <sambrghty@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1256 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Amy <sambrghty@hotmail.com>
13. August 2014 um 23:47

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/jaggaban12

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Jaggaban12

Just came out of a long term relationship

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-45
Height:    5' 10"  (178 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am confident, fun loving, witty, beautiful, honest, passionate, romantic and loyal woman who is ready to meet an honest, faithful, passionate, romantic and successful man. I have a very compassionate and loving soul and truly enjoy taking care of those around me to make them feel special. I choose my friends carefully and choose to spend time with people who help me to grow and learn about myself and others. I have many acquaintances but choose to nurture close friendships as time is prescious. Through life's journey, I understand the importance of communication and listening. I understand the need for men to be admired, respected, loved and appreciated for being a man. I understand the importance of integrity, honesty, loyality and the need to agree to disagree on certain topics and allow a partner to be free to express opinions. I have enjoyed great relationships and have learned, as I'm sure you have, that everyone we meet has something to offer. I call it "the thread of life" in which there is a specific purpose for meeting people whose paths we have crossed. We have the opportunity to touch the lives of thousands of people in our lifetime, yet we truly connect with a mere fraction of the human race...a comment to ponder. I look forward to the opportunity to discover YOUR purpose in lifewine
I’m looking for:

My perception of an ideal relationship Communications is the KEY. to have somebody who sincerely try to understand and care for each other True Partner in Crime" who can bring the best out of you.i'm looking for a nice ,caring man ,someone with a good thinking faculty and someone who will never let me down no matter what happened.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 10"  (178 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Associate Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    Cosmetologist
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Short-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
From: Jaggaban12 30 yr-old woman, Birmingham, Leicestershire, England UK

Hi there Smiley

Nice to meet you My name is Amy..i would like to get to know but i think too many messages popping in here but they all seem to want just fun like one night stand but i want friendship that will lead to something more if you are not like those teenage boy toy who just want to get laid. sorry if this sound ash on you and i will like to take things slow if interested then we can exchange num after we get to know each better pls you can write me on via sambrghty@hotmail.com I hope I can learned more about you in your next email. Bless
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2015 um 20:08 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23063  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Amy <sambrghty@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. August 2014 um 23:47

also to find on facebook with this email address  Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2015 um 20:09 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 13. August 2014 um 23:48

Hello xxx,

Its so nice to read from you, I am Amy Mitchell, im 30 years old, i live in London with my parent before they died so i had to moved to Bromsgrove after the death of my parent to start a new live.. I lost my dad few years back on his deployment to Iraq and my mom passed away weeks back she died in South Africa when she went to check on her business so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet my parent in person yet you'll see their influence in my heart... I am presently residing down here in South Africa at the moment cos of my late mother's assets and properties which i came down here to take care of cos she is based in South Africa for her business but she is from Durban, South Africa and my dad was from Essex and hope that hasn't changed any of your interest for me, i will love to come down to the London but i want to have a good reason for me coming to the London... 

So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. 

So I should probably tell you a little more about me. I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. 

I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen. I like to play sports just as much as I do watch them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, 

I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste.. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. 

I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way. It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 30 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters?  Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Amy...xxx 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.96.197 with SMTP id k63csp361308qge;
        Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.70.95.100 with SMTP id dj4mr4929260pdb.94.1407954319143;
        Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sambrghty@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU004-OMC1S23.hotmail.com (blu004-omc1s23.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.34])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kt9si2079067pab.86.2014.08.13.11.25.18
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sambrghty@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.34 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.34;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of sambrghty@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.34 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sambrghty@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU181-W47 ([65.55.116.8]) by BLU004-OMC1S23.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:24:37 -0700
X-TMN: [K4x+zPxGtNbz8Yun+mOlpX1duV7p6nYk]
X-Originating-Email: [sambrghty@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W47F524C419F12BD8F66063A2EB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sambrghty@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_87f2d934-09a1-48e3-bd10-cb63580580dd_"
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Amy
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 11:24:37 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <53EB8BEB.4070804@gmail.com>
References: <53EB8BEB.4070804@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Aug 2014 18:24:37.0752 (UTC) FILETIME=[D7191F80:01CFB723]

--_87f2d934-09a1-48e3-bd10-cb63580580dd_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_06eac029-68f6-4b20-9036-cd7d11299d71_"

--_06eac029-68f6-4b20-9036-cd7d11299d71_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.116.8
Decimal:	1094153224
Hostname:	65.55.116.8
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Aug 2014 18:24:37.0752 (UTC)
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Februar 2015 um 20:10 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 14. August 2014 um 12:29

Da ist Bimbo am Werk! Enthält !

In der Regel sind inzwischen auch die Schwarzen in Südafrika gebildeter, als unser hier schreibender Bimbo!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 15. August 2014 um 01:33

Bilder gerklaut aus den Facebook-Alben von Dulce Narcisa Giler aus Ecuador:

http://www.facebook.com/dulcenarcisa.giler

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2014 um 11:18 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1