Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema "United Nations"<mslapointes01@un.org> (Gelesen: 328 mal)

Bountyhunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
"United Nations"<mslapointes01@un.org>
07. August 2014 um 22:10

Haben wir heute den Tag des Verarschens eingeführt oder warum bekomme ich immer so einen Schrott zugeschickt an eine Adresse auch noch die ich schon seit über 6 Monaten nicht mehr genutzt habe bis jetzt. Ich wusste nicht mal das die Adresse überhaupt noch angeschrieben wird. Schockiert/Erstaunt Wer kennt der weiß schon was jetzt kommen wird bei der Möchtegern Tante hier. Nur wo steht im Quelltext meine Adresse? Ich kann sie nämlich nicht finden. hä?

Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary
General For Internal Oversight Services.

To: Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia,Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of scam/fraudulent activities going on in these two nations. For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

http://www.un.org/Depts/oios/pages/usg.html

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $5,000,000.00 only into your account without any delay as approved your funds transfer as instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Honestly, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and Canadian Government Officials are interested in your funds and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to divert your fund into his personal account so they could share thereafter. Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full home address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. 

Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

You can reach me with below information:

Name: Ms. Carman L.Lapointe
Email Address: mslapointes@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary
General For Internal Oversight Services.

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=fail (sender IP is 89.21.28.41) smtp.mailfrom=mslapointes01@un.org; dkim=none Quelltext.d=un.org; x-hmca=fail Quelltext.id=mslapointes01@un.org
X-SID-PRA: mslapointes01@un.org
X-AUTH-Result: FAIL
X-SID-Result: FAIL
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: bsYoGDCoJjULUOjuSePITOHxVbJ73TokyXtaOviQ1vFYCwFoH9T6lO5qas2elPDk
Received: from mx0.ukgrid.net ([89.21.28.41]) by COL004-MC2F15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:57:38 -0700
Received: from [175.196.7.37] (port=2485 helo=User)
     by mx0.ukgrid.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.83; FreeBSD)
     auth-from domains@ukgrid.net
     envelope-from mslapointes01@un.org
     id 1XES8M-000CeQ-Cz; Tue, 05 Aug 2014 00:57:42 +0100
Reply-To: <mslapointes@yahoo.com>
Subject: From: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 08:56:20 +0900
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
     charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 1
X-MSMail-Priority: High
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: mslapointes01@un.org
Message-ID: <COL004-MC2F15PUKIYs0033c7c5@COL004-MC2F15.hotmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Aug 2014 23:57:38.0354 (UTC) FILETIME=[DEBF4920:01CFB03F]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Re: "United Nations"<mslapointes01@un.org>
Antwort #1 - 07. August 2014 um 22:38

Mail über Korea

Code
Alles auswählen