Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tracy <jennyneed12345@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1728 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Tracy <jennyneed12345@gmail.com>
27. Juli 2014 um 09:06

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/jennyneed12345

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
jennyneed12345

i want a honest man to spend my life with ,,,

I am a:   31 yr-old woman seeking men, 38-95
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    Black/African
Religion:    Christian/Protestant
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:   Widowed
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

In my own words
About me:

.My name is Tracy Williams ,I was born in FLORIDA, i am single i have know kids ,, My Father was born in FLORIDA ,While my Mother from United Kingdom...We all live as a family in the state cause am the only child, I have no siblings....12 years ago my mom passed away in an auto crash...It was a tragedy to me cause i lost something so close to me....Every January is always a sad month for me cause of that when i remembered my dad promised me never to remarry and he care for so much,Last 10 years my dad was on a trip to United Kingdom to see Granny...And he died in a plane crash that happened in United Kingdom in the month of March...For now am an orphan...there is no one to love me ... , ,,, ....I finished my Nursing school in the state,I am a graduated as a NURSE in the state, for now am working in a small private hospital in Florida ,but i don't get payed much before i move down here to clam my father funds ,,, ...I am a good Christian who takes God first in everything and i come from a good home....not heart broken,full of humors, friendly, understanding, trusting, caring, loving, all this i listed etc, Once a man have all this as is habit i so much cherish the man in fact i don't mind ending up my life with him. Right now am looking for a serious man who is seeking a good relationship....I want a man that is loving. Caring about how I feel, and not take me or my emotions or sensitivity for granted, or as a weakness.. Because I feel that it takes a real man to be able to show his sensitive side, yet still stand tall as a man. I want a man that is going to be supportive, and I might add, just as protective of me as I am of him.
I’m looking for:

i am honest woman i want a man that is honest in life as well i don't want to get hurt in life , all i need i the best in life and i will love to be loved in life

More about me

Hair Color:   Black
Eye Color:   Black
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Protestant
    model
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Widowed
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:   Libra Libra

Zitat:
From: jennyneed12345 31 yr-old woman, florida, Virginia USA

hello andsome

hello how are you doing today nice to here from you handsome ,, i like your profile page as well i will love to get closed to you much more better and see where things led to in life okay ,,you can email me on my privet email at jennyneed12345 @ g mail .com i will email you some of my pics and i will love you to email me some pics as well when you email me so that i can know how more handsome you are ,, okay hope to here from you soon stay bless ,,,, have a sweet day handsome ,,,,, nice to here from you ,,,, see you soon ,,,
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2014 um 11:42 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11590 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Tracy <jennyneed12345@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Juli 2014 um 09:07

Here is about me .My name is Tracy Williams  ,I was born in FLORIDA, LAKE i am single  i have know kids  ,, My Father was born in FLORIDA ,While my Mother from United Kingdom.....We all live as a family in the state cause am the only child, I have no siblings......12 years ago my mom passed away in an auto crash...It was a tragedy to me cause i lost something so close to me....Every January is always a sad month for me cause of that when i remembered my dad promised me never to remarry and he  care for so much,Last 10 years my dad was on a trip to United Kingdom to see Granny...And he died in a plane crash that happened in United Kingdom in the month of March........For now am an orphan...there is no one to  love me  ...  i was call  in west  African  Nigeria  to come  here  and clam some of my father  lost founds  out  that  is up to  five  million us dollars for is  counteract  that her as do for the  Lagos  state  Governor  in Nigeria  ,,,  i am  gonna  be here for  just  2 weeks  before  i get back to the state  ,,, i am  mix race   ,, black African accent    ,,, ......I finished my Nursing school in the state,I  am a graduated as a NURSE in the state, for now am working in  a small private hospital in  Florida  ,but i don't get payed much  before  i move down here  to  clam  my father  funds   ,,,  .... I have been single since i left the state and the man i ever loved in the state disappointing me,He said he is no more interested that he cant continue with a very long distance relationship,for now am single and not dating anyone.I am a good Christian who takes God first in everything and i come from a good home......i am not the lazy type...I can work to any length,Am not a fetish type,I am loving, caring, funny, talk active,communicative,I  love outdoors and am an artistic person,I love swimming,going to beach, dinning out,singing,dancing,i like parties,i love cooking ,wine tasting,i love watching sports,playing basket ball,soccer,golf,and others.......I  love writing poetry and reading novels. I want a man that is loving. Caring about how I feel, and not take me or my emotions or sensitivity for granted, Or as a weakness..Because I feel that it takes a real man to be able to show his sensitive side,yet still stand tall as a man. I want a man that is going to be supportive, and I might add, just as protective of me as I am of him. I want a man that feels the same about me as I do about him! ...."Nothing and nobody comes before him" He is my Everything". My main goal in our relationship is to please him and keep him happy. And yes, there is room for other people in our lives, but they don't come before us to each other. In other words, I guest I'm saying I want us to "Become As One Flesh." The way God intended it to be. I would like to meet a man who is responsible, loving, exciting and romantic, God -fearing,and what i like in a man, is a man that is dedicated and interested in meeting me and know me and should have these following habits, must be honest, not heart broken,full of humors, friendly, understanding, trusting, caring, loving, all this i listed etc, Once a man have all this as is habit i so much cherish the man in fact i don't mind ending up my life with him. Right now am looking for a serious man who is seeking a good relationship....I want a man that is loving. Caring about how I feel, and not take me or my emotions or sensitivity for granted, or as a weakness.. Because I feel that it takes a real man to be able to show his sensitive side, yet still stand tall as a man. I want a man that is going to be supportive, and I might add, just as protective of me as I am of him. I want a man that feels the same about me as I do about him!...."Nothing and nobody comes before him" He is my"Everything joking, passionate, dedicated, trustworthy,i never mind if he drink or smokes but have Tell me more about u and and hope u don't mind my distance ............. Thanks so much for hearing from you,

Tracy Williams   .....

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.96.197 with SMTP id k63csp106217qge;
        Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:34:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.224.55.202 with SMTP id v10mr40569138qag.10.1406392414565;
        Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <jennyneed12345@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qg0-x243.google.com (mail-qg0-x243.google.com [2607:f8b0:400d:c04::243])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q2si22278955qas.28.2014.07.26.09.33.34
        for xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jennyneed12345@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c04::243 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400d:c04::243;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of jennyneed12345@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c04::243 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jennyneed12345@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-qg0-x243.google.com with SMTP id f51so2170298qge.6
        for xxxx@gmail.com>; Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <jennyneed12345@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jennyneed12345@gmail.com designates 10.140.83.209 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.140.83.209
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.83.209])
        by 10.140.83.209 with SMTP id j75mr39315295qgd.42.1406392413838 (num_hops = 1);
        Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=bxgDNQnbQH0ub7tMFPI/fKhmx+4HhJKC1N/zhU1rlIo=;
        b=mYjTgUk2ZzUHcWVZoUTgRFUtad5o2m33baaoZcZlL/f2m51y4XtiwMgWysymA5RCtr
         jHMUSp/ufQnPax85KDGg160upyiT6JSrfNQth4XsP94Vg8GVBhugZKFn8jWrAuwdhoGM
         G2Ya3XCwF0yVu9ua0Z/TfQ2HvjPf2FuLw6pAdngnZf3UJiWXlvP3rWt2TCW+SrzjJ4OD
         aQqeEUtfoWPtjd/wi/4neLfWvlEB6zvc8BfYMlXXBiQNRQ6b8ixLobBEModuRxIVttZQ
         mBv7Pqs7J/tcBo/UKAP41+p1W3Sjna/kH8duapqsKAa4j1fElwnlPZsYkhrija+z76zX
         fO7g==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.140.83.209 with SMTP id j75mr39315295qgd.42.1406392413832;
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.204.5 with HTTP; Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <53D3C633.8040709@gmail.com>
References: <53D3C633.8040709@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 17:33:33 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKmOOsK3oUsjwjyNuwh26S5Z79Ja3KyhEDS6Y9cvbpCPwkv32A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Jenny
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c13b603dcdeb04ff1b4022

--001a11c13b603dcdeb04ff1b4022
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 17:33:33 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2014 um 11:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 27. Juli 2014 um 09:09

Written by Chicken George, she make that typical mistake, she never been to the USA.

Smiley Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2014 um 11:39 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 28. Juli 2014 um 23:42

Weiteres Thema mit Bildern dieser Dame:

Geneva <kissgeneva@gmail.com>

Galerielink: afr11590 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=7537

Weiteres Sündenregister:

<sharon_tracy32@yahoo.com>
<vanessabanks14@yahoo.com>
<sweet_rose2972@yahoo.com>
<sweetrose2972@gmail.com>
<tracylinda89@yahoo.com>
<millsst100@gmail.com>
<honesty0019@hotmail.com>
<blueivy98@yahoo.com>
<roseneedlove011@ymail.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juli 2014 um 23:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 02. August 2014 um 08:32

She got a new account on http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/tracywilliams1

Zitat:
tracywilliams1

I WANT A HONEST AND REAL MAN IN MY LIFE TO GROW OLD WITH

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Widowed

In my own words
About me:

.My name is Tracy Williams ,I was born in FLORIDA Virginia Beach i am single i have know kids ,, My Father was born in Virginia Beach ,While my Mother from Canada ...We all live as a family in the state cause am the only child, I have no siblings...12 years ago my mom passed away in an auto crash...I am a good Christian who takes God first in everything and i come from a good home...I am loving, caring, funny, talk active,communicative,I love outdoors and am an artistic person,I love swimming,going to beach, dinning out,singing,dancing,i like parties,i love cooking ,wine tasting,i love watching sports,playing basket ball,soccer,golf,and others....I love writing poetry and reading novels. I want a man that is loving. Caring about how I feel, and not take me or my emotions or sensitivity for granted, Or as a weakness.., I guest I'm saying I want us to "Become As One Flesh." The way God intended it to be. I would like to meet a man who is responsible, loving, exciting and romantic, God -fearing,and what i like in a man, is a man that is dedicated and interested in meeting me and know me and should have these following habits, must be honest, not heart broken,full of humors, friendly, understanding, trusting, caring, loving, all this i listed etc, Once a man have all this as is habit i so much cherish the man in fact i don't mind ending up my life with him. Right now am looking for a serious man who is seeking a good relationship....I want a man that is loving. Caring about how I feel, and not take me or my emotions or sensitivity for granted, or as a weakness.. Because I feel that it takes a real man to be able to show his sensitive side, yet still stand tall as a man.
I’m looking for:

I am searching for not just a lover or a life partner, but someone I can see as my best friend, my chum, someone I can trust for anything and everything. Someone who will always be by my side, no matter what the storm is. I am a very simple person, I don't see things in life too hard, I see things as easy as they come and I always chose to have a positive outlook towards life. I portray positive energy which motivates me a lot and I am a happy person. I was raised up from a good background and I was taught how to respect people. I still maintain this value wherever I go. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is very important to me. I admire someone with a good heart and who is not into games or drama. I am very caring, mature, kind, sweet and romantic woman... I would love to do silly stuff with my partner, and laugh at each other when we both act like a kid... I see it as part of the fun in a relationship, but serious when needed to be. I am an independent Woman, I love to share, I love cuddling, I am very warm, I love to play, laugh, kiss. Everything to make a happy and healthy relationship I would do...I also based my relationship on trust

More about me

Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    BEST TO ME
Income:    $75,000 to $100,000
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:   Widowed
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
From: tracywilliams1 31 yr-old woman, Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

hi

Hello handsome ,,,, wow nice pics thanks for your lo lovely mail you sent to me i am so happy you like me ,, i am Tracy by name ,, single ,, looking for a honest man to be with and spend the rest of my life with i am not here for jokes .. i want something serious in my life ,, .. i will like you to text me if you can (571) 991-3489,, so that will can get to know much more better from there or you can email me at jennyneed12345@gmail.com ,,if it gonna be better for you to email ,, you free ,, nice to see your lovely profile hope to here from you soon ,, stay bless ,,,,,,
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2014 um 11:41 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema