Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ellena <stunynellena@live.co.uk> (Gelesen: 2551 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Ellena <stunynellena@live.co.uk>
13. Juli 2014 um 14:26

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/ellenacare

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
ellenacare

looking for the right man

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 20-60
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Big and Beautiful
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

With all the modesty I have, I should announce, I have certain qualities I am really proud of. For example, I am honest, kind and enduring. I will never tell something I do not really mean, but will also never offend anyone. I am punctual, good faithful, brave, responsible and sociable. Some people call me intelligent, but I prefer the term wise*smile.
Hobbies and interests
I’m looking for:

I am not looking for a perfect man, because there are no perfect people.I don`t have any certain features that I am searching in man. I just want him to be reliable and caring.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Big and Beautiful
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Gray
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    administrative
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Cancer Cancer

Zitat:
From: ellenacare 30 yr-old woman, crawley, West Sussex, England UK

Hiya

Hello ,

Its good to read from you and i just want you to know am new on here.Have you gotten lucky on here ? Why don't you just email me on stunynellena@live.co.uk telling me more about you or u can drop me your email then i can write you myself.

Ellena x
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2014 um 14:54 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22726  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Ellena <stunynellena@live.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 13. Juli 2014 um 14:27

Well to start off my name is Ellena,  I come from a rare combination, Dad is British  while mom is from Turkey .I am currently in Turkey to spend the festive season  here and also get some money and properties left to me by my late parents ,I had my education at the De Montfort University in Bedford  but after my first year left  for the paul quinn college in Texas ,I don't really know my father  that well because he was always on business trips . My mom  passed away weeks back ,after she was  attacked by some armed men here in Turkey, so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent  English and love reading novels and like different cultures . . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward  about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship.So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious "mode, because they  think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.  I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the  type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not  just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my  goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have  always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen. I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most  of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that  most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I  will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking,  camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I  can raise and have fun with.I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste..When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I  think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and  memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on  a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or  nothing...I don't feel that way.It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 29 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to  intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you.What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been  single?Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is  not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope  to hear from you soon. I love long messages and i type very fast hoping to read from you , don''t you think am Uk's prettiest gurl lol

Ellena x

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.85.240 with SMTP id n103csp67028qgd;
        Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.68.102.34 with SMTP id fl2mr64067205pbb.2.1404248159600;
        Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:55:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <stunynellena@live.co.uk>
Received: from BLU004-OMC1S33.hotmail.com (blu004-omc1s33.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.44])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id id4si28128101pbc.140.2014.07.01.13.55.58
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:55:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of stunynellena@live.co.uk designates 65.55.116.44 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.44;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of stunynellena@live.co.uk designates 65.55.116.44 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=stunynellena@live.co.uk
Received: from BLU181-W4 ([65.55.116.7]) by BLU004-OMC1S33.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 1 Jul 2014 13:55:26 -0700
X-TMN: [kJlsZmT9JcY1TiwvQlkdB/o3HPBlRX3q]
X-Originating-Email: [stunynellena@live.co.uk]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W460785925E309F8A0B814FA070@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: stunynellena@live.co.uk
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_7c8ef012-a58e-426e-bf12-795c60427ee3_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: More about me
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 21:55:25 +0100
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <53B184E3.2000605@gmail.com>
References: <53B184E3.2000605@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jul 2014 20:55:26.0330 (UTC) FILETIME=[C8B54DA0:01CF956E]

--_7c8ef012-a58e-426e-bf12-795c60427ee3_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_a2c21397-8f76-4abf-950f-0ec1db718c0a_"

--_a2c21397-8f76-4abf-950f-0ec1db718c0a_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.116.7
Decimal:	1094153223
Hostname:	65.55.116.7
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 21:55:25 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2014 um 14:40 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 15. Juli 2014 um 00:05

Kommt aus dem gleichen Stall wie Mercy <mercypaul10@yahoo.com>! Lediglich Nationalitäten haben sich etwas geändert und die Fotos!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Antwort #3 - 15. Juli 2014 um 11:19

Na mal sehen was Dumpfbacke so über sich preisgeben wird. unentschlossen Da das Englisch Grottenschlecht ist wird wieder Bimbo dahinter stecken. Das wird lustig die sind doch alle hohl in der Birne da unten. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hello xxx,

Well to start off my name is Ellena,  I come from a rare combination, Dad is British  while mom is from Turkey .I am currently in Turkey to spend the festive season  here and also get some money and properties left to me by my late parents ,I had my education at the De Montfort University in Bedford  but after my first year left  for the paul quinn college in Texas ,I don't really know my father  that well because he was always on business trips . My mom  passed away weeks back ,after she was  attacked by some armed men here in Turkey, so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent  English and love reading novels and like different cultures . . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward  about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship.So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious "mode, because they  think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.  I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the  type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not  just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my  goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have  always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen. I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most  of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that  most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I  will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking,  camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I  can raise and have fun with.I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste..When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I  think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and  memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on  a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or  nothing...I don't feel that way.It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 29 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to  intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you.What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been  single?Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is  not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope  to hear from you soon. I love long messages and i type very fast hoping to read from you , don''t you think am Uk's prettiest gurl lol

Ellena x

[Spoiler=Quelltext Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.107) smtp.mailfrom=stunynellena@live.co.uk; dkim=none Quelltext.d=live.co.uk; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stunynellena@live.co.uk
X-SID-PRA: stunynellena@live.co.uk
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: pfAtRrOGjigLK66gQxoW/z4aGSZNjqlnL9yehZsQhz2/aewgJmRCCStNrqm+WXJJ
Received: from BLU004-OMC2S32.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.107]) by COL004-MC5F19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:22:23 -0700
Received: from BLU181-W2 ([65.55.111.73]) by BLU004-OMC2S32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:22:22 -0700
X-TMN: [dDK35+WOjgbb2nluCuo2y/NMZ0vUWSse]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W2C24994BD5CD901B5BAF2FA0A0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_99bdcb74-928b-4a3a-a4cc-cf2373842e5b_"
To: xxx<xxx>
Subject: More about me
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:22:22 +0100
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W28358E9ED56E3C6B13BCAAF20B0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB122-W28358E9ED56E3C6B13BCAAF20B0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Jul 2014 15:22:22.0573 (UTC) FILETIME=[68D4B9D0:01CF9F77]

--_99bdcb74-928b-4a3a-a4cc-cf2373842e5b_
     boundary="_bfe984c8-62b2-4b8e-8ca8-2e4c6aac4da8_"

--_bfe984c8-62b2-4b8e-8ca8-2e4c6aac4da8_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2014 um 14:43 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #4 - 15. Juli 2014 um 20:38

Na klar Uschi spinn mal weiter rum. Woher will die wissen nach einer Mail schon das wir viel gemeinsam haben obwohl sie gerade einmal meinen Namen kennt und wo ich wohne und was ich Job mäßig mache? Augenrollen Ein großer Haufen Kuhmist auf zwei Beinen bist du Püppchen aber auch nicht mehr und ein Geldgeiles Stück  Smiley

I will be leaving Turkey as soon as i am through with what i came down here for ,I am looking for someone that can be the flesh of my flesh and the bone of my bone,You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my man at any time and anywhere it could be a store,mall or just on a side walk. You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent Smiley and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a man to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for him and more,I would love him with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor. I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? He is the person that you can't wait until he comes home from work so you can kiss him and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. He gives you a lift when you are down ...

NOTE: I believe we have lots of chemistry together and with that i believe we could make this friendship a long and lasting one if only we are both ready to give in our best and ready to take it to the next level.If you do believe we could achieve this together then i will suggest we delete our profile from the dating site where we met so we wont get distracted by other singles?

Hope to read from you soon

Ellena x

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.78) smtp.mailfrom=stunynellena@live.co.uk; dkim=none Quelltext.d=live.co.uk; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stunynellena@live.co.uk
X-Message-Info: HH8/FvlRU+PTXgZuh9jXL8ouHg89tSV4n/20pAVaiLlSyNo9rvftUZ430bOSAotC
Received: from BLU004-OMC2S3.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.78]) by BAY004-MC4F37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 15 Jul 2014 06:39:52 -0700
Received: from BLU181-W51 ([65.55.111.71]) by BLU004-OMC2S3.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 15 Jul 2014 06:39:51 -0700
X-TMN: [JAGRPcMNA0ETh1iD77CMswVcrYHt75Ue]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W51AFEDAAF2B43262AEC0D4FAF60@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_bbaffe7a-bdca-42fd-99cf-823dbf73a367_"
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Broken the ice
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:39:51 +0100
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W28F181C6E1E526FAD4F127F2F60@phx.gbl>
References:
0@phx.gbl>,<DUB122-W28F181C6E1E526FAD4F127F2F60@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jul 2014 13:39:51.0873 (UTC) FILETIME=[41242310:01CFA032]

--_bbaffe7a-bdca-42fd-99cf-823dbf73a367_
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juli 2014 um 22:43 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #5 - 18. Juli 2014 um 21:01

Der Tante könnte ich glaube ich auch auf chinesisch schreiben dann würde die immer noch antworten. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hello Dearest xxx,

I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets.In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank. For this few days  you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past days , you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face.There is something that has been bothering me which i think i should tell you,remember in my very first email to you , I told you that i was in Turkey for moms funeral and also to claim some inheritance belonging to me and a very large amount of money , well since my arrival i have received nothing but cold reception by people that claim to be my relations ,I have strong reasons to believe that they are after my life because since my stay here have received threats and got robbed ..I don't know what to do at this junction , I feel sorry for myself and the situation i have found myself in , I hope you will stay by me in this and hope you will always be there to advice me. There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but with that comes lonely times. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past days, I am not supposed to be telling you all these but i believe i can trust you because you sound so sincere in your approach towards me .Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and look forward to that day. I believe it is closer now than ever before. It is just that there may be a few more obstacles that we need to clear up, and I think you know what I am talking about. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive.When I was a little Girl, I asked my mother to describe what she thought love was. She told me that it was "When you are with someone, and it is as if the rest of the world doesn't exist any more." I feel this with you, and it feels wonderful. While our contact is limited to these letters, I can feel you spirit pouring into them, and I can sense that you

are indeed as special as I think you are.

(smiles)

Ellena x

[spoiler= Quelltext Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.94) smtp.mailfrom=stunynellena@live.co.uk; dkim=none Quelltext.d=live.co.uk; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stunynellena@live.co.uk
X-Message-Info: ePsqg3CSiDJ8pgX9mCh8cX+/BvmFsKhpTuv4igNpyDGWTz8l8yBGHnnCrKKWyzEH
Received: from BLU004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.94]) by BAY004-MC2F5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Fri, 18 Jul 2014 05:07:36 -0700
Received: from BLU181-W77 ([65.55.111.73]) by BLU004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Fri, 18 Jul 2014 05:07:35 -0700
X-TMN: [C8lYjN18RPXjTK+Bw0LR8IrOvdn8khyO]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W7774797FA11DA8A59C8CE9FAF50@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_019293e0-3fd7-40e2-abfd-0ca6089ccd2c_"
Subject: Our friendship is destined
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 13:07:34 +0100
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W30998D86B154D55567BADBF2F50@phx.gbl>
References:

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jul 2014 12:07:35.0288 (UTC) FILETIME=[DC518F80:01CFA280]

--_019293e0-3fd7-40e2-abfd-0ca6089ccd2c_
     boundary="_67581515-43ef-4bfa-95ab-3874448a2612_"

--_67581515-43ef-4bfa-95ab-3874448a2612_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2014 um 14:55 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #6 - 26. Juli 2014 um 09:00

Neue Mail und neue Bildchen ich sage doch ich kann in fast jeder Sprache schreiben und die antwortet immer noch darauf. Ich glaube ich versuche jetzt wirklich mal chinesisch aus mal sehen was kommt oder auch nicht kommt. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Good to read back from you , how are you doing ? I hope you are feeling pretty good ? Just to let you know that i'm really who i say i am. You asked for more photos of me and here you are with all of my pictures , i hope you like them . well just to let you know that i'm also in need of a real and serious relationship and i so much believe that together we can make it happen , i really want to be in your arms where am sure i'm going to be forever safe . I'm so tired of life over here , just feel like killing myself. I really want to come over to you and i hope you will be able to support me in a any little way you can with the needed funds to leave here as soon as possible.

Love , 
Ellena x

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.80) smtp.mailfrom=stunynellena@live.co.uk; dkim=none Quelltext.d=live.co.uk; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stunynellena@live.co.uk
X-Message-Info: 2QfvlqZwUU4n8AqJHIUITWZQJMKzb3tlB0ue+kjREsrMuwUIxwumTLwxfuro3n/5
Received: from BLU004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.80]) by BAY004-MC3F57.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:17:11 -0700
Received: from BLU181-W11 ([65.55.111.71]) by BLU004-OMC2S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:17:10 -0700
X-TMN: [GtyD4y18+JJzxqdYyFoAdeOTgSlqz/JR]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W116F4469A7DEB0F6468E68FAFC0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_df9891f8-12ca-415f-a98b-32dd228e7240_"
Subject: RE: I`m waiting for your photos
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 23:17:09 +0100
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W2197AFA2C1838D29167F80F2F00@phx.gbl>
References:
2197AFA2C1838D29167F80F2F00@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Jul 2014 22:17:10.0783 (UTC) FILETIME=[2DE770F0:01CFA856]

--_df9891f8-12ca-415f-a98b-32dd228e7240_
     boundary="_6a52dee1-08d7-464f-8b19-da30084a0dcd_"

--_6a52dee1-08d7-464f-8b19-da30084a0dcd_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. August 2014 um 14:57 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe