Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Samira <samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 710 mal)

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Samira <samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com>
22. Juni 2014 um 07:56

Dear XXX,
Greetings in the name of almighty God. It may surprise you how I may have chosen you for this top secretive business relationship without knowing you face to face. I got your contact from a random internet and Facebook search and i am praying and hoping my instincts are right about you

My name is Samira Ayona Moussa. I was married to Muammar al-Gaddafi but not out of my own choice. I was just a victim of primitive Islamic marriage laws. I was given out for marriage to him as  11th unofficial wife. I never lived with him at the palace in Bab al-Azizia, Tripoli, He only sent for me whenever he wanted.

When the revolution and opposition became intense before he was killed he told  me to find a way to escape to Ghana with some valuable artifacts and documents of some of his deposits in Ghana. I have been living in the house of an old lady who used to work in the palace as a nurse in very a remote lifeless village called Sekondi. The Ghanaian border town to Ivory Coast.  655.3 km away from the city of Accra where i also had my daughter. I don't even use a cell phone here because of the poor network in the village. I walk about half a mile to be able to use the computer in an internet cafe.  Life is hell here but i believe God has a purpose for everything that happens in life.

I do not have a choice right now. I want a better life for my daughter. I am hoping you will never let us down. Money doesn't mean much to me. I just want to have a safe and happy life with my daughter and i believe you can make that happen. I would be stupid to expect you to finance the coming of a woman whom you just met on the internet to your Country so here is my plan. This might be stupid but remember i am not experienced in matters like this. Make your own suggestions if any.
Copy and paste or click on this link to watch the video. http://1drv.ms/1nfoU8M of the artifacts. Let me know if you can get buyers for them there. These are the valuable artifacts i was able to escape with. I can send them to you through any courier service to sell and raise money for us and also any legal obligation for the transfer of the deposits that i have their documents with me.

I do not know the exact value of these items but as you can see from the video some of them are molded in pure gold and a diamond ring. All i want is for you find a buyer, Maybe you can show the video to any museum for evaluation.

I need to assure you of one thing. In my Islamic orientation and faith there are few vital things that are never considered as options in my life. Stealing, lying and prostitution. I believe in love for one another regardless of religious beliefs. In my spare time as a lonely and unimportant house wife, i also read through all the verses of the Bible. There is not much difference between the teaching of the Bible and the Koran except for selfish interpretation of the Koran by the Islamic extremist groups. I don't want to be hated and persecuted for his crimes which i am innocent of. I just want a better life for my daughter and i. If you cannot help, please delete all me email correspondence with you and forget everything i have told you. 
I have to go now and expect to hear from you soonest.  i will send you a picture of me and my daughter.

God bless
Samira

Spoiler für Quelltext Microsoft Hosting:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.111.144; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0y
X-Message-Info: 7X+Hb6U6kxkb5KUQujzs47jcvyVp2XqMhQNLrP3c4ohIspCP1SuKKqxa3WbYlOvg
Received: from BLU004-OMC4S5.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.144]) by SNT004-MC3F42.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Wed, 18 Jun 2014 06:02:58 -0700
Received: from BLU184-W8 ([65.55.111.137]) by BLU004-OMC4S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 18 Jun 2014 06:02:57 -0700
X-TMN: [1H5QpINf8qj+42OYkpJq/Ru8QyhqwRJL]
X-Originating-Email: [samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W8459E9BB40B529142B7FFA4100@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_871ba34d-3ec6-4cb0-ab72-4af7c5c93351_"
From: Samira Ayona Moussa <samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com>
To: "XXX@live.de" <XXX@live.de>
Subject: Hello
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:02:57 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <BLU184-W8D157B50641246EAFE4A8A4100@phx.gbl>
References:
1246EAFE4A8A4100@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2014 13:02:57.0987 (UTC) FILETIME=[A068B130:01CF8AF5]

--_871ba34d-3ec6-4cb0-ab72-4af7c5c93351_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Zitat:
From: Samira Ayona Moussa <samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:02:57 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2014 um 05:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Samira <samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juni 2014 um 20:35

@ rud

Was ist das denn, will Dir hier jemand Kunstgut vertickern?
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2014 um 05:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Samira <samiraayonamoussa@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2014 um 21:30

@ Stiray

Ich tue mir Waren- und Scheckbetrug, Fakebanken, Lotteriescam, sonstige Geldgeschäfte normalerweise nicht an, 
aber hier habe ich mal geantwortet, da wir sowas noch nicht hatten. Mal schauen was ich für eine Antwort bekomme.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juli 2014 um 05:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema