Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sharon <sharonmiller84@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1223 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Sharon <sharonmiller84@hotmail.com>
07. Juni 2014 um 19:25

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/sharon3d

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
sharon3d

looking to share my life with you

I am a:   37 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-60
Height:    5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Hispanic/Latino
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am not looking for 20 dates with 20 different people, having awesome sex and then on to the next. What a good time and waste of time all in one. I am looking for the relationship that really 'connects'.

I want to be with someone who knows how to laugh and loves the way it feels to smile. Most of the time I like to be silly, be silly with me?.

I’m looking for someone to share in life’s successes and someone who is strong enough to battle life’s adversities. Running away when life gets sticky is quite a turn off. My belief: sorrow shared is halved, joy shared is doubled.

I want to be with someone who is genuinely real and nice, someone who practices Don Miguel Ruiz’s philosophy outlined in The Four Agreements, someone who is aware of Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle and the Secret. Oh, Yes, and please leave the Drama for the stage!

Caring and understanding are qualities I possess, which means when in a relationship, there will be passion and feelings expressed. I am a positive person, a champion, and I want someone in my life that always sees the glass half full because I will always cheer you on in your life endeavors – expect to create space for me right by your side – I am truly a TEAM player and would be your partner in crime through it all.

I would like to meet someone who has grace, who knows how to hold doors and chairs for his 'sail' mate. I watched Barbara Streisand with Larry King years ago. He asked what she sought in a partner of life. She responded, “I’m looking for the masculine to match my feminine and the feminine to match my masculine.”

I take care of my health, my mind, my spirit and my body, I’m not perfect. I do my best. I want someone who is the epitome of variety, adores spontaneous flights, international travels, scuba diving with me in Fiji and the warmth of deep red wine caressing his lips at a courtyard cafe in the center of Prague.
I’m looking for:

I want a partner who has good looks and more to offer, someone with strength of character and integrity. Someone who doesn't know a stranger. I admire those who are experts at carrying an intelligent conversation with great sense of humor, humility and personality.

Food is something to truly savor. I enjoy the colors, textures, shapes, aroma, flavor and the succulent mouth feel of a beautiful piece of sashimi. Would you prepare a meal with me?

The roller blades, Jet Ski and mountain bike are regular friends. Very handy, own rental property. In the past I heard that I am a great kisser and, that given the choice, one would choose me to be on their team because they knew no other with such dedication to their friends. I adore live music, particularly your acoustic guitar... a dream in reality... music flowing through the room – windows ajar, open ocean breeze gently lofting the translucent, fine fabric through the brilliant sun beams streaming across our smooth hardwood dance floors.

I am multi-faceted, cook like a magician, dance like a goddess and love the ocean like Flipper. Dance is full of life, movement, expression, passion, challenge, momentum, sensation. Seeking a man who intuitively knows the moment to ask his lady to dance… the moment just before she thinks about it first. Please dance with me.

I am looking for one who will keep up with me and at the same time include me in the pursuit of 'our collective goals'. My mom says I have a "big mixing bowl" to give and receive from! Come to the table with a very big bowl!
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    Hispanic/Latino
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Self Employed
Income:    $75,000 to $100,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Aries Aries

Zitat:

Hello

Thanks so much for your email,am new here and and just wanna see whats going on here,i am looking for a serious relationship and no game please if you are looking for flirt please dont

reply cos i am only looking for a serious and long term relationship here is my number you can send me a text (305) 901-8407 or you can email me on sharonmiller84@hotmail.com i hope to

hear from you soon.Sharon
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2014 um 11:51 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Sharon <sharonmiller84@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. Juni 2014 um 19:26

Hello xxxx
How are u doing  again? its so good to hear from you  ,I would like to get to know u better and get acquainted with you i thank you for taking time to write me.....I am a woman  that is in need of real and true Love, I need a man that can take me through....And i believe you have some great qualities which is why i don't wanna back out from you .I really need a change by rebuilding my life and be  happy with a good man... 

I have been single for 2 years now,..... I wanna be with someone i can spend the rest of my life with, someone who will show me love and affection just the way i wanna give . I am far from a millionaire and am not out for anything but love from someone. Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won’t give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work.I am not looking for 20 dates with 20 different people, having awesome sex and then on to the next. What a good time and waste of time all in one. I am looking for the relationship that really 'connects'.

I want to be with someone who knows how to laugh and loves the way it feels to smile. Most of the time I like to be silly, be silly with me?.

I’m looking for someone to share in life’s successes and someone who is strong enough to battle life’s adversities. Running away when life gets sticky is quite a turn off. My belief: sorrow shared is halved, joy shared is doubled.

I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions. I am not a promiscuous woman. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man i want to  be with......... I am currently working on my own i like the outdoor allot i like hiking,swimming,traveling,hunting fun around to be with.I travel allot due to the nature of my work its make me go places and take me round the globe. I am into Antiques project business now ... I sell in large quantities and i have a great passion for Antiques......

Honestly i really wanna get to meet u in person and see what we come out with..... Which i am positively sure that we are going to be happy together i will be looking forward to hearing from you soon...Get back to me and tell me more about yourself  I wanna know Your likes and dislikes.what do you do for a living?what do you like doing for fun and what are you looking for in a woman....
Kisses and Hugs..........

Sharon

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.93.16 with SMTP id c16csp68579qge;
        Mon, 2 Jun 2014 01:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.182.102.34 with SMTP id fl2mr21889875obb.57.1401698845082;
        Mon, 02 Jun 2014 01:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sharonmiller84@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT004-OMC1S15.hotmail.com (snt004-omc1s15.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.26])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id la5si21706720oeb.55.2014.06.02.01.47.24
        for <xxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Mon, 02 Jun 2014 01:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sharonmiller84@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.26 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.26;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of sharonmiller84@hotmail.com designates 65.55.90.26 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sharonmiller84@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT151-W3 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
      Mon, 2 Jun 2014 01:47:24 -0700
X-TMN: [cY0cmJG8gHP5RlP4wag1e/wg5G1gaLXC]
X-Originating-Email: [sharonmiller84@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT151-W3B06A9B0B738EC329A543D9200@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sharonmiller84@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_3c4c59a0-6428-407c-a7b2-1a8110b48a71_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Sharon
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:47:24 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <538C015C.6040006@gmail.com>
References: <538C015C.6040006@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jun 2014 08:47:24.0833 (UTC) FILETIME=[46871110:01CF7E3F]

--_3c4c59a0-6428-407c-a7b2-1a8110b48a71_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_4b8413bc-68e3-4d11-92af-eb647399c433_"

--_4b8413bc-68e3-4d11-92af-eb647399c433_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.90.8
Decimal:	1094146568
Hostname:	65.55.90.8