Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jonathan Freeman <jfreeman472@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 1404 mal)

reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Jonathan Freeman <jfreeman472@outlook.com>
02. Juni 2014 um 14:37

Er hat mich ueber Skype angeschrieben und um meine Emailadresse gebeten.
Klingt wie die Story von den westafrikanischen Frauen mit dem im Buergerkrieg ermordeten Vater, nur etwas anders geschrieben.

Good Afternoon. 

I am aware that this is not a conventional way to establish a relationship of trust, and I apologize for this unsolicited letter to you but, as you read you will realize and see the need for my action. My name is Dr Jonathan Freeman, I work with UNICEF but stationed at Izraa National Hospital Syria.  I have been privileged to recover some huge amount of money through the help of some of my patients here whom I have given medical care over the period of time. I was able to get certain percentage from each of the top soldiers whom i have been assigned to treat though some are dead now. This disclosure to me was made via client to doctor privileged though the money is not known to anyone because of my secret dealings with the soldiers and so cannot move into my account as my salary as a doctor does not equate to such, so this might put me in trouble. Hence i seek for external help to move this money out.

My proposal, I want you to receive this money in your country through a diplomatic courier service as a means of delivery. Upon receipt of the money, I am prepared to share the money with you in half.. We share the proceeds 70/30. The total amount that i have been able to accumulate is $2.4mUSD according to the method it was shared.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole Emergency sector here. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. 

Such opportunities only come once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won’t pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting the authority. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let’s share the blessing.
Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences are, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my experience as a doctor. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

Best Regards 
Jonathan Freeman.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <>
Received: from mailin55.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.4])
     by ehead405.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id 63mAKBVnjFNtMgAAxZqBMw;
     Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:00:33 +0200
Received: from COL004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.139]) by mailin55.aul.t-online.de
     with (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encrypted)
     esmtp id 1WrQul-0pKe3M0; Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:00:31 +0200
Received: from COL128-W9 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
      Mon, 2 Jun 2014 05:00:29 -0700
X-TMN: [LsPIvLVxz3av9SyCQBSKj1D4BUv+14iN]
X-Originating-Email: [jfreeman472@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W99BE6D8BCA8B06A57DE64F1200@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_e8ee5ba9-1cb5-45bd-980a-a60940f0c8c0_"
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hello Sir
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:00:29 -0400
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jun 2014 12:00:29.0662 (UTC) FILETIME=[3F9FAFE0:01CF7E5A]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2014-06-02T12:00:33Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 530030b9-40b0-4a0d-b8f2-2205efa8b135
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2014 um 18:23 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
reismountain
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Jonathan Freeman <jfreeman472@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Juni 2014 um 14:47

Hier der Skype-Chat und seine Profildaten:

Zitat:
Skype-Name craig.richard96
Voller Name Jonathan
Geschlecht Männlich
Privat +44
Geschäftlich +44
Handy +44
Land/Region manchester, Vereinigtes Königreich

Jonathan: hello
Jonathan: did you get my previous massage when i added you
Jonathan: Please i need us to work on a business proposal together of mutual benefit in Syria. We will split 70-30% of the profit. let me know if interested.

Änderung:
Text aus Screenshots übertragen, da Google Text auf Bildern nicht auslesen kann - zapparella
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Juni 2014 um 18:22 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Re: Jonathan Freeman <jfreeman472@outlook.com>
Antwort #2 - 02. Juni 2014 um 15:52

Mail über Microsoft-Inline!

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:00:29 -0400