Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Farida <lado.milasd@gmx.com> <smolinski_k@yahoo.com> <lado.milaasd@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 12404 mal)

Scamwarrior
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Wien
Re: Farida <lado.milasd@gmx.com> <smolinski_k@yahoo.com> <lado.milaasd@yandex.com>
Antwort #15 - 16. Juni 2014 um 18:08

@ Stiray

So soll es sein, ich lass es plätschern.... Zwinkernd

How are you my sweety Xxx ? I am so happy to see your answer now but I to be afraid a little. What are you possible do not wish to write already each other such sensual letters with an openness??? Or?? If you so think not to be afraid to tell to me about it! We should be sincere with each other! I wish to be assured, that you wish to build with me real serious relations! You wish to do it??? I tell to you about my life all truth. And I to open myself from within! My character, my feelings and my desires, my love to you!
I do not speak you lie as sooner or later the truth to be learnt. Probably some people under letters try to prove to be from the best party and the negative qualities hide, is possible and so. But you should be assured I you to write very seriously, here again there are no exaggerations!! I think of you every day and you for me my man whom I wish to learn completely! I would like with you the fine future to reach!!! At me it is a lot of thoughts good about the future! I can represent it with you. Last night I laid down one, about 23 o'clock in the evening, in my cold bed!! And I thought of us, and wanted that you laid nearby!!! As I any more do not wish to live alone. When in my life there was you under letters then my sight at relations has changed. I have started to represent already if we with you together were!! I think, that if you now will be near to me we can speak with you the whole days and nights!! Also we can speak each other the most remarkable words, it is direct in eyes. If you were near to me - then I would hold you for a hand and would look you in the face! Also would not miss your sight! 
I would look at you and tried to understand, that you think of me. On your eyes I would understand at once it. I think, that your eyes would shine, and you would smile. We would fall in love each other even more. You very good man, with open soul and the big heart. Only you should give a part of your heart to the beloved I think!! I know already - you the real man and strong. And you can always care of me. I think, that you the man who could to me pleasure for all life give and simply be always together. Always to love and respect, always to support and safe. Never to disappoint and never to deceive. As - as about woman the care and caress is necessary to me. I each time dream in the evenings, that when I will get tired very strongly then I can simply put my head to you on a shoulder or a breast, and easier to be with you nearby. That then to fall asleep and after a dream - and you again nearby. And that you preserved me and protected!  
I very strongly like to dream of it, as it to what I to aspire! And please tell me, what you if you will come home very tired will do?? We to live in the real world and to understand all our actions! I think, that we with you to have much in common: interests and outlooks on life, and us to unite loneliness!!! I am confident, that it will be very interesting to us together!!! Now I very much wish to ask you - nevertheless you to prefer what rest with the beloved??? I hope, you to answer me it! Nevertheless it is a lot of thoughts in my head now it is apropos final the future with you! But if you think that we to hurry up, please to tell to me. But if at you in heart also as at me - very serious and big feelings and it is a lot of thought. Then I write to you already so. As I represent our life!!! But I think and should be! 
Under letters we learn each other figuratively - but even these letters can create the beginning! The beginning of love, relations. The beginning of a new life at which it is possible to forget the past! At which it is possible to begin the fine future. And possibility to create a family!!! If both of us want it - that it probably!!! For this purpose it is necessary to aspire to it. And it would be the best instant in my life, unforgettable feeling of pleasure and responsibility!!! Now, I finish my letter and I will disturbingly wait for your answer! It would be fine, if your thoughts were similar to mine. Here, I send you many many kisses. Please accept it
Yours Farida only if you want?

Spoiler:
Yps7SqFJrbS0LcyMKyxTckOg+smeDpydw32F6iuqGSTzJPpDybNbgfdxuPnSN3cUPIw+j9pQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.138) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-SID-PRA: lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: EzTrSqVLLoiIT/kTDudWvj7rAKhaVgnJtvD32xLC2/F43m87dAGiXlnDL8/9xeE4
Received: from forward5l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.138]) by SNT004-MC2F30.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Mon, 16 Jun 2014 03:45:04 -0700
Received: from smtp6.mail.yandex.net (smtp6.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.56])
     by forward5l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id D0629C45F32
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:45:02 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp6.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp6.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8D33016413A4
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:45:02 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 68-185-19-18.static.mdfd.or.charter.com (68-185-19-18.static.mdfd.or.charter.com [68.185.19.18])
     by smtp6.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id 6bAX6wXKfb-ivB0lS38;
     Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:44:59 +0400
     (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
     (Client certificate not present)
X-Yandex-Uniq: da40419e-c253-4dba-a2a5-bc495c4b5b87
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1402915502;
     bh=vUAVLvPhSDIWqH2lWw+T02L+MlPeMEpNFFae0w9454Q=;
     h=Date:From:Organization:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:
      In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=pvAegjuIkRZiVfC4MXhv7bSkCEJU/wUmMGIiSQDkDH70PhS/8O1AKNx/R2nHsQzk9
      JIwFgyy8hhboRibnAoQHMY4c3uuP6jq8FljW9qvINBQuptgpIrfqGyc/AQ9U/g3ZdF
      IzutgxHRv3fMJ3tZ4PvLwGgBdMViX1aeSFJpB494=
Authentication-Results: smtp6.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:41:00 +0400
Organization: lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <395051810.20140616144100@yandex.com>
To: Xxx <xxx@outlook.de>
Subject: my sweety Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W59F482E5A2C30812107DFBE7140@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> <DUB129-W59F482E5A2C30812107DFBE7140@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------9AA31D336B8229E"
Return-Path: lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jun 2014 10:45:04.0948 (UTC) FILETIME=[08779F40:01CF8950]

------------9AA31D336B8229E
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

inbed.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
inbed.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Farida <lado.milasd@gmx.com> <smolinski_k@yahoo.com> <lado.milaasd@yandex.com>
Antwort #16 - 16. Juni 2014 um 18:38

Mail über USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	68.185.19.18
Decimal:	1152979730
Hostname:	68-185-19-18.static.mdfd.or.charter.com
ISP:	Charter Communications
Organization:	Charter Communications
Services:	None detected
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Oregon
City:	Grants Pass 

Zitat:
from 68-185-19-18.static.mdfd.or.charter.com (68-185-19-18.static.mdfd.or.charter.com [68.185.19.18]) by smtp6.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:44:59 +0400
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:41:00 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 18. Juni 2014 um 16:53

Hello love Xxx I hope you are fine today and now come to Internet cafe to send you some hugs and also kisses!!! I always think about what you wrote, about each word. I to think of each word also, and I am afraid to be mistaken!! When the letter end I read - and to speak to myself, I should write the worthy answer also to you!!! Destiny helps us, I assured, that all will be good! Looking through now your words I nevertheless see in them very big care and love! How your affairs my darling??
You know - already more and more desire to be together. Really to carry out all our words! Nevertheless last night I thought of the good. I can tell to you about what - I represented as we meet already. And still the life with you liked me in my understanding. I certainly understand, what not all will be as in my representation, but I thought of a possible life which can be! I have begun that I leave Turkmenistan, and I say goodbye to my girlfriends and mother, the father. Then nevertheless at once to sit down aboard the plane and to arrive to you!!! And you buy little bit red ROSES, and to stand at the airport at you, and to wait for me! It will be valid me it is pleasant, if you to meet me at the airport - differently in any way:) Differently I will be simply lost also to me it will be unpleasant! How do you think?
Then we meet, I to run to you with the opened hands and to embrace you. You to lift me in your strong, man's hands! And to do some turns for pleasure. Strong to embrace and kiss me! You to invite me in transport, a taxi or the car, to open to me a door, or nevertheless we can sit down together in the bus or a tram. And then we to go to you home and we can talk, we to go silently that could enjoy the first sight each other. That I could touch you a little!!! To feel you, and also your touch!!! My smile will be big and during too time disturbing - but not to have fear if I see you! And when we come to you home then you can just show me your house. Nevertheless I very strongly wish to see it! As then I can see, how you live! And what you have rooms. Nevertheless not the small role for me will be played by kitchen! As if you to me allow to prepare to eat every day to you. For me it will be only pleasure! 
I will always want that you went always the full! 
Also I hope, that only to you it will be it is pleasant, all that I will prepare! I also would want. That you sometimes helped me with it. If for example, I will not have not enough forces to undress meat - then you embrace my hand the hand. And simply you help to press on a knife! That we could together and make faster to us a supper! I wish to try to decorate each dish greens that it to impact relish more. You know, at me concerning cookery it is a lot of secrets about which you will gradually learn, I to you will tell! 
As at us it is possible to prepare various dishes, also east, caucasus!! To write about it it is possible much, I want that you simply knew! I will try to do so. That you never went the hungry! And other homework should not be of great importance. As we do your house much more cosy and more purely. That even if visitors to you came, had very careful sensation!! You like it? Now I very strongly miss on you, every day destiny as would like you to see better today, than tomorrow and the day after tomorrow!!!! As very big melancholy in a soul, and my heart is ill already from these dreams!! I want it in a reality once!!!! 
I think, what at you all is excellent - and whether you can write that
how you would arrive if you see me?????? I wish to name you now
mine the prince, - as you the man of whom I dream!!!! And I searched
for you all life and why has just now found? But I know that the
happiness comes unexpectedly!!!! Favourite, whether tell there was in
your life something similar? Or ours with you the relation to it an example? I love you, at me already it is a lot of desires about you. Trust me always!! Please to write to me in your following letter that you think! And probably you to me also will tell about your dreams. I think you like to dream about fine, but realizable, as well as. I with impatience will wait for your letter, Here, yours Farida

Spoiler:
1ReY/+ztEXfxxQwgx8BzLOoke4HRxWfY7/memHjm9PsQ4v6yyjWwdAj1iAbqx/4WoXiZBiZs=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.187.146) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: 5+UfjJeZOE4tBw7yUd6wIpsupO4C+ITqTZEotw/2phhCy97m13lxI5U4ava90mOp
Received: from forward1h.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.187.146]) by SNT004-MC4F26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Wed, 18 Jun 2014 02:51:36 -0700
Received: from smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (smtp3h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.186.20])
     by forward1h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9060A9E0F18
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:50:57 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 5CE4D1B444F4
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:50:57 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from ip72-205-51-74.dc.dc.cox.net (ip72-205-51-74.dc.dc.cox.net [72.205.51.74])
     by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id FUnGQlTp21-oq5aUo4P;
     Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:50:53 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 29ec7d82-dfd7-41b7-a6b4-54eb87879203
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403085056;
     bh=W68zXZwtEypcRBkX2NrpUl2Oj9tJ7VrY10VqTnrdA/A=;
     b=V/anDK0xvbPJSmFozGKoax8TQv/PpqSkGPJWLXbjkPWcgy0sKxdDJ6190icN2QYAK
      5nwntiG9UG0Tu5IeF5x0t0CLt++Sy9/prMfib8w/retwFarDSx1tDaBSnkkJRbOVWB
      7id0B7XalpAUsTkMKrOEZpJhYduUz26OYtPyEs00=
Authentication-Results: smtp3h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:46:24 +0400
Message-ID: <1473644208.20140618134624@yandex.com>
Subject: Hello love Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W809E93026233D9A637DFABE7160@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> <DUB129-W809E93026233D9A637DFABE7160@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------1126923C34854698"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2014 09:51:36.0625 (UTC) FILETIME=[E4FBE210:01CF8ADA]

------------1126923C34854698

coldhere.jpg ( 74 KB | Downloads )
coldhere.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #18 - 18. Juni 2014 um 16:57

Mail über Cox Communications USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	72.205.51.74
Decimal:	1221407562
Hostname:	ip72-205-51-74.dc.dc.cox.net
ISP:	Cox Communications
Organization:	Cox Communications
State/Region:	Virginia
City:	Alexandria 

Zitat:
from ip72-205-51-74.dc.dc.cox.net (ip72-205-51-74.dc.dc.cox.net [72.205.51.74]) by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:50:53 +0400
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:46:24 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #19 - 19. Juni 2014 um 18:07

Hello my big love Xxx and you received this night my kisses in a dream! I am very glad to come now and look from you again the answer and you also have transferred me positive energy here. Name final I can yourself already happy girl because nearby - always in my heart there is you, my prince!!! Sometimes, after work I have weariness even if sometimes I have bad mood, but after reading of your letter I see the big care and caress. Constant support for me and I to appreciate it!!! Then again in me the feeling of vivacity clears up and is not felt any weariness and a pain in muscles! I very much with pleasure big to read your letter and again a smile comes back to me. If in the computer there was video a chamber Smiley then I would show to you as I to rejoice, if I see that you wrote! I to clap in a palm, and with the big tears of pleasure to speak to myself - yes, I again it see from my favourite!!!
And this feeling of pleasure very strongly is pleasant to me. As I am enamoured in you. And to receive words of love from the favourite person. And to see you - I dream of a meeting with you already every day and night!!! I already know that you also reflected on it, about our meeting. In your head, also there are these fine letters. I believe, that when I come we to spend very fine time. Every day I to dream of it! You speak also about it. We will do absolutely all. To dance together. To cry and laugh. To smile each other and it is even more to fall in love. Almost till the moment when our hearts will burst with happiness and the big love!!! You also I hope will help me with all female affairs?? As I cannot do one all - your help will be necessary to me! I have my familiar girlfriend - to it the husband at all does not allow to erase, it erases things itself. I do not speak, that you did it!!! Smiley 
But you will help me with it? I think and I to you have a full confidence already to each your word!!! I so strongly want. That you trusted me also, my prince. If it at you to me very much 100  is true - then at us never will be problems. You simply should know, that I always spoke to you. I very true girl. And if I love you I always then I will be with you!!! For this purpose also there is a love, relations. You certainly understand it, I will not explain it to you! As you my the cleverest and true also the man in this world. I should you tell - that if I come to you on a visit? You will invite me? I do not know more many, but whether you can help to search to me work? As I do not wish to sit constantly on your neck!!! I wish to help you in everything, as well with a financial position. That we if together worked, at least I brought any part in our home! I write to you about it the first time - but I wish to work! Then I could do to you gifts about which for earlier you you will not know!! And then all rises on the places, I want it! I think you write to me about it, your assumptions??...
Today I will go to my girlfriend nevertheless, I wish to spend with it of a few time. To entrust it my thoughts. To tell all and to discuss!! I know, that she for me to rejoice and spoke to me already about it. If at it is that new to me to tell - then she to me tells!! I will not speak to it about what we with you we speak in letters, but I to tell about you a lot of the good! And very strongly I hope, that you same and in a reality. That I can entrust you very important in a life! I wish to be with you always, always you to kiss!!! 
And always to look you in the face, to confuse you with little bit eyes!!! To me it will be certain it is pleasant. And everything, that I wrote all to you you receive it in your head. Carefully you consider and you write me answers. I to write you serious things which I wish to carry out!!! And you also any theme can discuss with me!!!
I certainly wish to discuss with you all and I wish to mention already such theme, as sex. I can talk to you about it if you want! If you to me tell, what it is pleasant to you in sex? And probably you think at night of it???? Then not to hide it!!! Please speak me all that you want! I know, that it will be difficult to me to speak about it. But I will try. As I had still never no sexual relations with the man. Do you understand??? Because all girls in Turkmenistan cannot have sex before marriage. And it so is accepted in our country. At me never was the husband and consequently never was any a sixth. I know it only from books and also some video.
Then I will look your answer! Also I will probably tell to you. That I think at night! Of what I dream and that I wish to do with you, of the big love to you. It certainly sweet instants which are never forgotten. Also there are all new and new imaginations about which I wish to tell to you! I think, that it will be interesting to you it is the nobility!! Then I to say goodbye to you to the fast! I think, that long your answer to me to wait it is not necessary. 
I love you the darling, I wish you to embrace and speak now all these words in eyes, or silently to whisper on an ear!! Also say, what the first love is remembered for all life?? It is a lot of kisses for my sweet prince!!!
Here, yours also I think for ever Farida

Spoiler:
TWeht+yeNrtgy9VK81gi8RIfYPf8dOpZiuzlAOk883uvXcKJQv/KNe6ZxUlT1rVZcwqjnzFI=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.138) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: CVvG16D+MQ9oQkvWeybE+2c47/v5BC+3yJxZZpv05Hm+YkNUy1yjU87sXfrfLWH1
Received: from forward5l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.138]) by BAY004-MC6F22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Thu, 19 Jun 2014 03:39:37 -0700
Received: from smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (smtp3h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.186.20])
     by forward5l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id BFDD1C41480
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:39:35 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 75BC11B43D1D
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:39:35 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from adsl-99-68-173-145.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net (adsl-99-68-173-145.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net [99.68.173.145])
     by smtp3h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id Kp3YtSAG2P-dUaqAQU3;
     Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:39:31 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 7001492b-b228-4fbc-9854-3beecf6fcd2d
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403174374;
     bh=jIU1YWSJTY2RJbEct9TcTAtNfkNf9zbkrHYKCW7gcFY=;
     b=KNBAZ/pfBoKaWpoece5Uup7dZg8+uUnZ9PJzZfydXdVUTX+9W0zzETxU+J5FTVFLw
      S93lELOZeD6wXVT6CNlzysT7un7l2RMQIuDjljWOrCb8NdNmSvxXlKC/CfQOHSTXpb
      cHNft9CgKjpb4mL19EF6TQUHDD0omAOwSPb69wqE=
Authentication-Results: smtp3h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:38:04 +0400
Message-ID: <232882365.20140619143804@yandex.com>
Subject: big love Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W1806B1D48150EA5D7ABFFAE7100@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> com> <DUB129-W1806B1D48150EA5D7ABFFAE7100@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------771EAA22950789"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Jun 2014 10:39:37.0722 (UTC) FILETIME=[C4AA25A0:01CF8BAA]

------------771EAA22950789
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2014 um 21:18 von Stiray »  

inwhite.jpg ( 76 KB | Downloads )
inwhite.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #20 - 19. Juni 2014 um 19:20

Smiley über USA!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	99.68.173.145
Decimal:	1665445265
Hostname:	adsl-99-68-173-145.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net
ISP:	AT&T Internet Services
Organization:	AT&T Internet Services
State/Region:	California
City:	Livermore 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:38:04 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Juni 2014 um 21:18 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 20. Juni 2014 um 19:14

Hello my most lovely prince Xxx and thank you for your answer today. I wish to hear from you these words in my address every day. Always and everywhere to me it is indifferent in what place we will and how many to the people will stand about us. If you can say these all words - love words then I will be to the happiest girl. Only you should speak it with sincerity and confidence what exactly to me you wish to tell it!!! I assured. That I will kiss you constantly, that I will never be afflicted with you, as you my light for which I wish to live and aspire to the best, to the future!!!!!!!! And all that I dream when we in the future will meet will be for us!!!!!!
Favourite I, very much was pleasant to me as you wrote and has answered me. 
I just waited to write to you!!!!! Yesterday I did not see at all acquaintances because wished to dream of us as much as possible. About our love and caresses which I want. I dream of it very romantic. To you will be it is pleasant? If you come from work? And I will already wait for you. Always!!!!!! Every day, and only you because to me nobody is more absolutely it is necessary!!!!! If we have met now and would be already together. Then if you come home - and then I meet you with embraces and hands. You undress and pass in a bathroom. To wash, that you sat down a table already pure and changed clothes of working clothes. Then I to sit down a table! I think, that I will never have supper without you, always I wait you and we together to sit down. So it will be more pleasant for you to have supper with me, I think. 
Nevertheless then we to have a supper and to drink tea, we to talk after that about us again. We to speak each other the most remarkable words which we want. I will name you mine the prince, and wash with love - my ideal and dream. After all so it also is! You the kindest and gentle person in this world, my gentle! I so think, that you are ready to do all for me, and I to appreciate it!!!!!! I feel your big love to me, your caress and your gentle hands, your body and your breath. I continue … when we after a supper - we can have a rest a little and then nevertheless a little to walk! You can show me the most fantastic places of your city. As I already also spoke - I wish to know ALL about you, you show me just all that is connected with you. Probably you will like any place, it will be possible romantic! You it please remember. 
And then we together to go there to spend time. You to me tell something concerning it, and I will listen to you very attentively! We can then come back home or go at once still somewhere! 
You know your places more and consequently you see off me! We can go, where people will sit, there are such places at you, I assured. Then we will go together and to keep for hands. Then all people will look at us and to smile. As I think we will be an example of fine pair which approaches to each other. Such pair which has the purpose in a life, we will always achieve what we wish to reach together. I not to doubt it at all the lovely!!!! You my beloved, very careful, and I never will give you to nobody. The main thing that you have not wanted to leave from me, differently I cannot simply keep you!!! But I do not think of it as you the man and itself should choose to itself the companion of a life!!! 
With mind, and with desire!!! Nevertheless the darling, I wish to write further! As I also spoke to you, I have asked you last time about sex. As it also very important part in relations and very fine.
BUT it is important: I still never had experience to sex. I understand, what you are difficult for trusting, and it seems strange?????????? But I never had sex.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!! We in Turkmenistan have strict laws. THAT the girl never should have sex before wedding. At me never was weddings. Therefore I become till now kept. 
But it so, and please to trust me!!!!!!! The weight of pleasure also delivers. Which never cannot be forgotten!!! BUT that now I have desire to make love to you is important!!!!!!!!!! As only with you I wish to embody all my makings and dreams in a reality. Also I think, that if you in it help me - it will be absolutely already fine!!! I want. That you understood - I very gentle and with you I wish to begin always with tenderness. I want massage to you a back, it is a little to remove stress. Thus to feel your equal breath. Each man loves massage from sensitive hands of the woman???????? I am able to do it, and you should catch weight of pleasure from it!!! When I finish, I will lean against you round your back my breasts if you want it!!!!
And then I simply already to iron you in area an ear and to say to you silently, that I love you, the darling!!!! You my good, and gentle!!! My hand then to go slowly to your trousers and I to touch your genital! At first through trousers and to iron it it is very gentle! When I my hand at you will be between feet is for you it will be good very much! I think, that by this time your body, will already rise and does not suffer more! It is the truth? Then you simply to turn and we look face to face and we look fool in the face!!! Not to distract and have nevertheless contact, that just an invisible thread - which connects us. Our consciousnesses!!! You to bring hands to my body and force me to feel also the big desire to make love!!! And then you start to remove from me clothes that I was bared. Trace, I think too most that you also wanted it!!! Then nevertheless your imaginations what? I to take your genital further and I start to dream, gently touching its end!!! You to become from it as much as possible raised just simply to embrace and start me to love already!!! 
But I simply to clamp it I want my breasts. That it to heat and massage!!! You speak to me if you want the big!!! When we already will be in such condition, take possible I can his lips to kiss! From it to you will be more pleasures? I am ready to do it ONLY FOR YOU!!! Also should tell - that never before it did, but I wish to try it with you! Only with you - the person whom I very strongly love and I do not wish to give to anybody more!!! But I so wish to speak you all my imaginations!!!! That you knew and then waited for this moment!!! That when both of us will have the raised condition then you to me already pleasure deliver!!! That it was already ready, to give to me pleasure. Here it to me WILL be the darling So I represent it is pleasant in sex!!!!!!! To lead up you to such maximum possible condition that you never forgot it!!!! I want, that to you it was always good with me that you went the satisfied. As also it is important also for me!!! I think, that I also always will be with you satisfied. Also I will tell - yes, the darling it was something, such with me was not, such pleasure and love test!!! I want it, and I think that could tell to you that I think! Of what I think at night!!! About what I dream to be engaged with you!!! I think you you write me your opinion?? I with impatience wait for your letter again. Also I will always answer you!!! Always say me that you think and as you represent it!
You represent a life with me and all it how I wrote today to you??
Whether you want it??? Whether you want already now?? I love you my
darling!!! I always for you, yours here princess Farida

Spoiler:
13vMHXc2KzRIOER1mfPAtzOL/WjD42zgGUwt6OfHH9jASSFZQflEmJBkfBrmxXlx0DxhN29k=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.139) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: z3aazeojv0JC1AVJs8olKhLzT9KDek6bG3jlLKM3kQUx/MIWrPi1RAWNFAKpaG0y
Received: from forward6l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.139]) by BAY0-MC3-F15.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:44:16 -0700
Received: from smtp13.mail.yandex.net (smtp13.mail.yandex.net [95.108.130.68])
     by forward6l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id B27CA14E1745
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:44:13 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp13.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6FA40E4019C
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:44:13 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [199.15.196.246])
     by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id HjyBZgfpSE-i5FK7xPS;
     Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:44:06 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 0ff2d90f-a56f-48ad-82c5-e07020a1404e
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403271853;
     bh=R1te4EEQt4lqrNhAXpG8YBC3gNUzibi65++SGnv/Ow8=;
     b=f+WflAqCO6bcOO3p8x+/ifHXgF2jNLgNn29kI/lQouhSvenovywnos9Ji51LUgrJ+
      CXy/KdF58SqyO9l1HY58TLpidZQMw01/w8yHZBZrAB2dPLUeQoh1AEqpS1c7ztB1CM
      VUtMbCVSR32d5A04YqDiuxs+8gmDGwd9HUW/Byq0=
Authentication-Results: smtp13.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:40:39 +0400
Message-ID: <491339656.20140620174039@yandex.com>
Subject: lovely prince Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W476D167704C8F75F208D11E7130@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> com> om> <DUB129-W476D167704C8F75F208D11E7130@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------12B1D697696FD1B"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Jun 2014 13:44:17.0180 (UTC) FILETIME=[BAF305C0:01CF8C8D]

------------12B1D697696FD1B

swim.jpg ( 133 KB | Downloads )
swim.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #22 - 20. Juni 2014 um 19:23

Mail über  USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	199.15.196.246
Decimal:	3339699446
Hostname:	199.15.196.246
ISP:	Pinnacle Telecom, LLC.
Organization:	Pinnacle Telecom, LLC.
Type:	Corporate
State/Region:	Arkansas
City:	Lavaca 

Zitat:
from unknown (unknown [199.15.196.246]) by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:44:06 +0400
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:40:39 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #23 - 21. Juni 2014 um 17:56

Hello my love Xxx how is your health today? I am happy now because I see your letter, I can read and answer it to you now. I have for this purpose time again. I really happy - and my pleasure every day all growth and growth!!! At the sight of your letter my heart very strongly to fight, more often than it is possible, and such sensation - that it simply jumps out soon!!! Then, if it to jump from my body - that only a part of my heart. It will fly to you on the sky to your house - and joins you. Thereby I wish to tell to you what to give a part mine hearts to you I want. And to give all my mood and the pleasure, all my love to you. Tell to me as your mood today? I think, what all is good also you write as you spent day, and night?
I nevertheless last night and more close by the night already thought again of us. Just I did not watch TV at all and there is nothing did not distract! I suddenly thought, that if about what we write all can occur in a reality, also as our words! That is so quickly people can fall in love each other under letters. I to write you the truth about all my feelings and my love to you!!!! But as to sex - I am not engaged any masturbation. I simply think much of us and I dream.
That I think also I I can not already display it in words at all! So strongly I want relations with you. To come nearer to you, I have grown fond of your private world, - that that at you in heart. And you to me tell about it, and I think that you that just the man which are necessary to me. Yesterday I thought of us and planned much. That nevertheless I can not without you any more. Letters is one and you are itself understand, that is absolutely good we do not learn each other. And if we can meet once - then it will be an instant which will show at once that we approach each other. I not drops not to doubt that is that if I see you really - all will be fine between us. And if I to you in eyes to a smog look I to see all that, weigh their shine which of your eyes will go to me. Then I to smile at once, then I will understand at once all, all your feelings and love to me. YES, only on a sight! And if I see all your acts which the care of me or courting would show. 
It is necessary for me the nobility and to see in you! I assured, that I represent you just such which would like to see and what you are actually. I would like to begin a new life with you which to me would allow to forget absolutely all past which occurred! That then simply not to recollect any more it. I and now do not think of it, simply I speak to you. Now, all my aspiration you to meet - in me. But if you are going to go to me??? You have such desire??
I think, that it not a good variant. As if someone from my acquaintances, here in Turkmenistan learns me. They will inform at once on it to my parents. Both my father will see also the nobility - that I with you. I cannot such admit. As the law then will punish me!!!! BUT!!!!
If I arrive to you the darling. Then I have the right to leave Turkmenistan, and then to build my life as I want. And also I can change belief I can accept other belief if it will be necessary!!!! You understand all that I write??? Here, in Turkmenistan I cannot be with you. And this very important condition!!!!!
In my head and I cannot think of what the friend. All those things, apartment, parents, my native and my work is all it is possible to leave! Though girlfriends and parents - for ever in my hearts and I can visit them once, together with you!!! If I come to you then I can leave from work in Turkmenistan, and work for you. Also I think that you in it help me! That in shop it is completely not difficult to be arranged with the seller at you and everywhere they to be required. Professionals who are able to work with people. I already wish to work, try with people. Which not from our country. It will be very interesting to me, and attractively, probably I can change their style more than others! I can offer them footwear and clothes. ok? In it there is no I think problems if I had citizenship! In any country it is possible to receive citizenship, but for this purpose I think it is necessary to be the husband and the wife, the truth? Nevertheless - but we will discuss at first it at a meeting. If we want we create absolutely all at all desire.
That is I wish to tell to you, what at first we can meet for some time to learn - whether there can be we together or?? What do you think of it????? And if we it see, and already 100  confidence we will approach each other, thereby to live together. Then we about wedding conversation will already go!!! 
I very strongly love you and pleasure you also would meet. I will wait on it for your answer the darling!!!!!!! 
Nevertheless if we meet. I speak is absolutely another, it any more letters. It is a lot of pleasure to bring letters and many desires, are a lot of dreams!!!! But they cannot all those feelings which I have to transfer to you. All those emotions and my sight! You cannot look at my eyes. Therefore I and to speak this all to you now!!! 
If we meet - then all that we write each other we can to do and we can embody in a reality. We can make love in a bed, and we can walk on different streets and the finest dreams. We can bring every evening each other pleasure to be happy. I would like you massage constantly, at each kind when you tired. Would like to be engaged with you sex, at each our general desire and to want. That that you write all you also could do! You write you also love me and want love big. We can do it soon!!! I so thought yesterday, that will suffice to dream, as it is even more desire to meet.
I so strongly to wait your answer! In general that you think? Speak me your thoughts and further we solve all!! 
I with the big impatience will wait your letter! Also I wish to tell once again, THAT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Here, yours for ever Farida

Spoiler:
QJ8lh2Ta6D9xjJOQBMYJOOwzp8Y/RtToPDtsuOH8m3Oo2xjepV2boJG57upUcPBuW0m+I0Cc=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.143) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: XlGwYFxyfbCfYKOA6qkj/fxD78xSCfzefX+BP3CZ0M1j+txD3H6OrqHkRAhb0ci8
Received: from forward10l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.143]) by SNT004-MC3F47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sat, 21 Jun 2014 02:26:05 -0700
Received: from smtp14.mail.yandex.net (smtp14.mail.yandex.net [95.108.131.192])
     by forward10l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 42377BA0FCB
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:26:02 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp14.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp14.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 00D021B60851
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:26:01 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 107-206-40-130.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net (107-206-40-130.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net [107.206.40.130])
     by smtp14.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id dVAPc9JxIV-Ptia6Deu;
     Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:25:57 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 7743419e-b0c3-4ebb-8605-f2a13be5974f
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403342761;
     bh=vwzm/MC76dPEI9qN88REfyQyYPBpwyPNAPH9Xeo2E+Y=;
     b=H/yMI6de0BUCFIw9oLgp8mnW1YzklFFbGeMF9yFDOykUgfmzG1J8zhnRWIbR+cgFG
      x+0UNB26jlkTAJJ9cGlvD1OZFtHb2GdE1XdXBRl3yXpMoTsMvZYSqfmeSThyhmTGkn
      +Dh+cWQzFaH98QSnyvhkZ3sASgr0MZhYy9m/8EjU=
Authentication-Results: smtp14.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:19:07 +0400
Message-ID: <242402529.20140621131907@yandex.com>
Subject: Hello my love Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W66643C8C8053A7B526B752E7120@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> com> om> om> <DUB129-W66643C8C8053A7B526B752E7120@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------3112B1BF167ED05C"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jun 2014 09:26:05.0924 (UTC) FILETIME=[D3DAB240:01CF8D32]

------------3112B1BF167ED05C
Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252

sexyy.jpg ( 106 KB | Downloads )
sexyy.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #24 - 21. Juni 2014 um 18:12

Mail über  USA  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	107.206.40.130
Decimal:	1808672898
Hostname:	107-206-40-130.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net
ISP:	AT&T U-verse
Organization:	AT&T U-verse
State/Region:	Mississippi
City:	Flowood 

Zitat:
from 107-206-40-130.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net (107-206-40-130.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net [107.206.40.130]) by smtp14.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:25:57 +0400
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:19:07 +0400

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juni 2014 um 18:14 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #25 - 23. Juni 2014 um 17:07

Hello my love Xxx and very glad that I can write now some answer! I full of energy and forces, cheerful mood and the full positive. Just that is necessary for me! I can ask as you business? Nevertheless weather was a little adjusted today and now is little bit warmer when to go along the street. It is very glad, and still I would like to visit you and consequently knowledge of you for me it is very important!!! But in letters all it you will not see - it is necessary to look it your eyes. So you to me all the same will not have time to tell all. I think, that nevertheless I know the most important thing! As I strongly would like to see you most of all now. This my unique desire and me now very much would be desirable it! If I was able everything then I to fly to you on the sky, and to come at once to you to the house. Already would stand on a threshold and you would meet me. Or, if I knew, how I can travel to you - then already would plan. But I still do not know it!
I wish to inform you today - important, that I will already go within these days to a city of Ashhabat, in agency of travel. I will visit some agency at once to be convinced of accuracy of the information. Just there I will move tomorrow, and certainly I choose for this purpose time. That I learn all information, I will inform you!!! I understand, that if I to agree on this step - then I should spend many forces!!! 
There is 4 best different agencies. I will choose the best and I will tell to you. They have all necessary communications c consulate for documents and can book tickets. And they can organise without problems my trip to you. And also in any country. 
You can write them the letter also. The friend to my family there works. He knew my father and studied with it at institute. But I will tell to it that he spoke nothing to my father. I think it will help us.
If you wish to write the letter to agency then. I will tell to you all data the darling.
I not to doubt, that in our future relations WILL not be doubt and mistrust to each other. I not to doubt even that our love vanishes simply so. You to say to me, that I the frank and beautiful girl. And if I love you then you will love also me and never to throw.
BUT I to LOVE YOU and this main thing, I so I consider, and if I to meet you and we together will be - then I to become the happiest girl on this planet. I never to throw you, favourite my man! I never to think badly of you. I the girl who is able to forgive and if there will be errors then I not insult - you correct them! It will be present also and at my party, and to depend on me and from, whether you are able to forgive. You can not doubt my words. As I to write to you only, that I think and of what I to dream! And all my promises is NOT WORDS ON the WIND! It is the truth and if them correctly to understand you agree?
And, if between us there will be such feelings and full confidence. Then we meet, despite of everything. I would like to feel you soon, to iron you and to show all my care and love to you my careful prince. I understand, that now my life depends on you! Also I think, that you to look at it from the correct party! I wish to see you, to be the beloved. That you never to throw me!!
Whether but it is possible?? I can learn it!!!! And then I can see your answer, your beautiful words about love. Your feelings about me and your opinion!!! Also REMEMBER - THAT FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE I AM ready ON ALL! I would like to hear from you also these words. If you so to think, then you to write. It will be very difficult to meet and we should understand it both. I never flied still anywhere for limits of Turkmenistan. It will be very difficult and is not simple!!! I think - that our meeting will spend all our efforts and diligence, she will demand the help and care from you!!!! But we are ready and to it we will aspire, the truth?? We will not surrender!!!!!!!!!
I will finish today my letter! I will be glad to see from you the answer that my eyes shone for pleasure!!! I to give you many many kisses!
I LOVE YOU, my gentle and careful man!!!
Yours for ever here Farida

[spoiler= Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung Integra Telecom lH0Ry1uNwPr9YEh6drpTG5/fskVj6cTHgypRxocsgfWT37A7Y7rbWv1uzIy6UEBrUj/DiNn0fsSc=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.140) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: o+oHkDJxQf3vXhVenwEYFRqZlkXVU2rk4z8UDP5UJRyDuQOWSgWZ7ztHpQwNBHpW
Received: from forward7l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.140]) by COL004-MC3F19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 23 Jun 2014 03:11:43 -0700
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (smtp1o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.26])
     by forward7l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 96ECCBC11F7
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:11:41 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 51774DE2372
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:11:41 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [76.164.52.134])
     by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id rmlRttUZME-BSrqMp7T;
     Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:11:29 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 3874f126-173d-4768-a7a1-63567f8f8b43
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403518300;
     bh=75PCVqsmQtIjf0OlPTfQWDI8OhTHYp2qMNvYw/GlYL8=;
     b=GjH1CI+Z8OhEwgu6DoEhzSXerMoF0kKY1MhDv/MVXopf+okyuPLRFfqOKsHvD61eT
      j5aCWfe6pX+SJOftYZ+NsT2xXiySR/DSDfm11YmPO3Y9erbjeNZ3pPuDE+PEtLMAst
      zihWuSocxZgp/ilMYS0DhrwmjSFkjO4RiAw4Qn6g=
Authentication-Results: smtp1o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:10:06 +0400
Message-ID: <1310004109.20140623141006@yandex.com>
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W35E4B841FBB641D68DFA74E71D0@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> com> om> om> <DUB129-W66643C8C8053A7B526B752E7120@phx.gbl>,<2424
02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> <DUB129-W35E4B841FBB641D68DFA74E71D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------7D2167358B1AB0"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Jun 2014 10:11:43.0768 (UTC) FILETIME=[88900980:01CF8ECB]

------------7D2167358B1AB0
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juni 2014 um 18:20 von Stiray »  

wert_002.jpg ( 191 KB | Downloads )
wert_002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #26 - 25. Juni 2014 um 17:17

Hello my love Xxx I am ready to write you important letter now. Thanks for your answer to me I think so much about us cause we will be together. That we will do, and that us does to each other more close. Just last night dreamt of it and already thought, that you meet me! That it is all very simply and there are no problems. Then I with pleasure to run to you in hands. That you could embrace me! If you already embrace me at the first meeting - then all changes. I will see your care and your aspiration to be together with me. All only depends on us. And if we to wish be together we certainly together we try. I also thought of our love much and have understood, that I can not wait for our meeting!!
But I wish to tell to you at once. We can overcome all problems. We should arrive correctly with it. As the future depends on it ours.
I learnt already in agency of travel for me very big pleasure!!! I can
really tell you - that I went in a city Ashhabat and learnt all there. I will speak to you more low a few their condition. Nevertheless all is remarkable, and I am very glad to news! I have told it - that have got acquainted with the good man on the Internet and now I wish to go to you to meet. Then they spoke me the following:
That I should be more cautious with you. As there is a lot of deceit on the Internet. And men invite girls. Then girls come to men in the different countries and then to become prostitutes. As men take away the passport and still do not release then girls back home. But I have told that I trust you much and you will not make never with me it. I have told that I trust you.
To me have told in agency, that I should be assured that I do. And I have told it, that I assured in it.
I will have the tourist visa for 3 months. Also should have also return tickets. It is the best variant to fly precisely without problems. Because if to take other variants and other visas then it will not be true and exact to fly to meet you. As there there can be problems and I chose it and I will think now but it is necessary that you have told to me.
As if to take other variants as the invitation or another then to me will probably refuse in the visa. And still it will be all so long but the tourist visa to me it will be good. As we never met and still we wish to be together earlier. We can try this time to ask relations for 90 days visa
I can collect now all documents to submit in agency and if I will be in time then I will already give to agency today.
But dear I at first wish to ask your consent. I also know that you my man and always I wish to consult on you.
I trust you of 100 procents! But I am afraid and I am ready to risk for the sake of us. For the sake of our future and our love. I real also want a meeting. Also until as we meet we can speak. Or to prove each other a reality to be together. If there will be a necessity but I wish to be assured that if we plan it now?
Nevertheless I spoke with travel agency to learn here at office of Turkmenistan. There all procedures will go through the main office. If you wish to speak now about our meeting I can give travel agency e-mail address also
I am ready to make everything to arrive to you if you want? I will trust you more. As I love you much!!! I will leave all here in Turkmenistan to reach you and to be together. We can try relations and I am ready on gravity!!!
I also already have to you feelings through the Internet and I do not wish to write the letter simply. We should solve something now in our relations. And I do not want that we lost then contact to you. I do not want that we have stopped now. Now that we can make that and if you are interesting in our meeting?
Tell me please that that is necessary from me and still that I should make for our meeting.
I can submit all documents to agency and sign with them the contract. But I need your consent. Or simply tell that that I can make for you that you have been assured that I will not leave you?
For example if you tell to me in which airport I should fly to you??????? Or you can inform on it at once in travel agency if is interested. Already precisely to tell then and to learn all about our meeting and also to learn the price. You can inform these data at once in travel agency ok? Then we can discuss something together.
Please tell to me your intentions about our meeting and if you any information interests about me and meeting or agencies I ask you ask me only.
I finish now my letter, and compelled to leave so I should give to agency my answer the next day. I will give to you all data if it is necessary. Nevertheless already I wish to fly to you and to speak about love. And that we discussed that in last letters is connected with us. And still if we really want seriously we should think now. Because I have the big desire to you to fly now and still I wish to speak with you more about love. Also I think of you constantly as my man.
And I here, with kisses yours for ever Farida

Spoiler:
CNRQ3QmbS5+dmCe4Wzy3umjLhtiIWBCcsZMI81gLGrOY48nxEvktN7N18UCDIpz8Wk/V5znw=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.141) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: d6NmzqP0lsjriSzPYUecI5tI83ROnndSwDr9O//xo5QmJtjQksubiYY121+eLlMk
Received: from forward8l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.141]) by BAY004-MC4F15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:27:24 -0700
Received: from smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (smtp2h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.187.145])
     by forward8l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 1524A1A4126E
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:27:22 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id C6CA017050CE
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:27:21 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 99-158-236-242.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net (99-158-236-242.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net [99.158.236.242])
     by smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id MNoffEntBE-R9NOwdbL;
     Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:27:11 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 997057e5-1185-42ea-b86d-735e3e3150c1
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403706441;
     bh=KtUxWfmQDQjVKTQ48xBECvTlw838mIIS+rR4BkCKAFQ=;
     b=RCMG40L/tQF+yndZYZXML95T4V3QyeUK6BhXN2Mo3WlY5TH7yr9vOTbarcJ8IXujW
      s+T79VhohH0BlCJb8dAd73gUGOhkK616VSdDwByaWb3XYZDJqbbWZoqys6kRf90Vxd
      8okqJtTT1IEBNWzCmPBpauHljRnlOOpQDxKV5iPc=
Authentication-Results: smtp2h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:19:54 +0400
Message-ID: <333284475.20140625181954@yandex.com>
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W30A1D5F82977EED583EBF2E71F0@phx.gbl>
References: com> om> com> com> m> om> om> om> com> om> om> <DUB129-W66643C8C8053A7B526B752E7120@phx.gbl>,<2424
,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> <DUB129-W30A1D5F82977EED583EBF2E71F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------10E1E41DC115B08B9"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Jun 2014 14:27:24.0632 (UTC) FILETIME=[95419D80:01CF9081]

------------10E1E41DC115B08B9

summerhere.jpg ( 166 KB | Downloads )
summerhere.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #27 - 25. Juni 2014 um 17:55

Smiley über die USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	99.158.236.242
Decimal:	1671359730
Hostname:	99-158-236-242.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net
ISP:	AT&T U-verse
Organization:	AT&T U-verse
State/Region:	Michigan
City:	Detroit 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:19:54 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2014 um 22:46 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scamwarrior
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #28 - 26. Juni 2014 um 17:00

Hello my dear love Xxx!!!!
Thank you that you wrote me your letter and you do open me more and more and I rejoice, that we with you to become even more close each other!!!! I want, that never will be secrets between us and we can always speak on any themes!!! 
I wish to tell to you, that at a meeting you can see me and feel and pleasure by me!!!! We will be pleasure the friend the friend and it will be a fairy tale!!!! I love you and I wish to present to you all my feelings, all my passion and the caress, all my tenderness and love!!!! I think, that we will be mad when we will be together and all world will exist only for us with you, my love Xxx!!!! You can think, that again I to hurry up for our meeting!!! But I do not wish to write you the letter only!!! I am very glad, that you wish to be with me together!!! I too very much want it and I understand, that we are familiar only in letters, but I feel you, your love to me and my heart are said to me, that by you - my happiness, you - my love, you - my future!!!! I very much wish to see you, to embrace, kiss you, to speak with you about love and about our future! Today to shine the sun and heat and I to smile and rejoice to this fine put! 
I to rise today with dream of you in the morning and I will be to think all the day long of us with you! You have presented to me the new feeling, new happiness and I thank destiny, that it has helped to find you in this world! I all flare hot fire from love to you. This fire in my soul and my heart and it inflames every day all more strongly and more strongly. 
My love, I think of you for days on end constantly. And does not suffice at night when I lay down in cold bed to me especially you. I to trust you completely, and I know, that you will never do to me badly and I can be sincere always with you!!! I am confident, that our love has a future!!! Our future are we with you, mine Xxx!!!! You are a part of my heart and soul, a part of my life and the future!!!! I never was earlier so is happy, as now!!! You to give me happiness and pleasure, you to give to me warmly and love!!
I wish to ask you Xxx please tell me please, my love too to give you a lot of happiness and pleasures??? I love you all heart, but it is very pleasant to me to hear your compliments and the gentle, warm letters, full caress and love!!!! And still dear I can already fly to you it is can already happen in about 2 weeks if we want. If we meet now then yes. If we wait a some weeks then it was necessary also is guaranteed. That we waited but it is better to receive documents earlier. I have all documents to submit further to travel agency that they transferred it in embassy further. That then sing the passport and the visa have been approved. I can receive all trip as I want. Though very strongly I wish to fly to you and the best way quickly to meet now to fly to you as the tourist. I need to know are you serious?? I wish to be convinced also that you really want and is capable care of me when I to fly to you? Nevertheless I do not doubt that to us will be better as already we shared feelings. But nevertheless also there is that that it is necessary to discuss and if we go to it together up to the end while we will not be together? If you can write the letter to travel agency also: manager@whiteteamtravel.com
whiteteamtravel@gmail.com
I can prepare all documents to give further that to me helped. I also
gave to you already given that you could help to communicate with
agency. As I fly first time and I want that you helped me. This my
full name Farida Birikovala also I live in Turkmenistan, (TRK/Abadan, Buzologgo str 36-105. The Date of birth: on August, 9th 1982. Also that I still can give that you as data. Nevertheless you have told me your data and I wrote you today again the letter to travel agency. They speak to conclude with them the contract I should bring payment of a full trip. That the visa has been approved and that tickets to be reserved. At this time they can inform only approximate data of a start. And still to reserve tickets it is necessary that documents were ready. But payment undertakes to begin now. Otherwise no travel agency here in Turkmenistan will work on another with tourists.
If you can write already there the information on me and that you also to be interested in it. We can continue to speak further about it. I can pay itself about 15  from cost of trip In travel agency that by rules of our country and under the law if the tourist to fly on this type of the visa (tourist) any tourist should issue a full trip. Which will include payment of medical insurance, other taxes, and also documents, two way tickets and full cost of trip is 760 euros to reach you there then at your airport. I can work much and every day but at me it will not turn out to collect quantity but I can cover small cost by myself as has told earlier. To go further or to solve any questions I need to see your answer and still we can solve together that we want.
I do not know now as it will be further but we will look forward and to solve something. We are familiar also through letters and still we speak already about the important things. If you can advise something to me or prompt? I think that I choose a correct way that we could be together now.
Many kisses Farida always yours also I look forward to hearing

Spoiler:
0AluaTlLMvgmgMxW9hHWGC3IYnlO0ZBu9j1UPzSoOc7tOWk+2qjTUclgSmZr+TUR6vDgGQZs=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.141) smtp.mailfrom=lado.milaasd@yandex.com; dkim=fail Quelltext.d=yandex.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=lado.milaasd@yandex.com
X-Message-Info: P07/9ELqh5UgtkIZOxyFnpeZb90cvxRkRkNp9lbVg07jMzMUpd4+/C+EgkH7blRB
Received: from forward8l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.141]) by SNT004-MC2F19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Thu, 26 Jun 2014 05:55:12 -0700
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (smtp1h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.187.144])
     by forward8l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8170E1A418C2
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:55:08 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 01B07134063A
     for <xxx@outlook.de>; Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:55:07 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from unknown (unknown [206.19.214.176])
     by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id h0NjkjO0Nz-sYUO7kFP;
     Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:54:35 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 4cbb9ea6-d197-4b4e-b030-19d6e9faf7ea
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1403787307;
     bh=NbbpC0imCuGspCyLg1qS+Kng4Ry/X1Cl1ZQ9hWIFhNM=;
     b=w3i5dECjiqOSMIleCjNPmUGqw4MSc833gmyXkflmD6dJz8D0a8bU6CeS4gVwMmLLz
      apPZfxGaTg7qrz/vHXw9FZ5xHanBm2KzLRR4zajBOsHEQrD5sGDDhGQLLEwbD+R5WM
      pQlrdf9gCw/RumC8kzY50lKaDzJolUvIIR3mRlo4=
Authentication-Results: smtp1h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:52:29 +0400
Message-ID: <1396819821.20140626165229@yandex.com>
Subject: love Xxx
In-Reply-To: <DUB129-W16D39D66AE18F3C5A4832EE7190@phx.gbl>
,,02529.20140621131907@yandex.com> com> om> <DUB129-W16D39D66AE18F3C5A4832EE7190@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------E27B2272972F66E"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jun 2014 12:55:12.0521 (UTC) FILETIME=[DE463790:01CF913D]

------------E27B2272972F66E

18_002.jpg ( 236 KB | Downloads )
18_002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #29 - 26. Juni 2014 um 17:03

Mail über USA Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	206.19.214.176
Decimal:	3457406640
Hostname:	206.19.214.176
ISP:	CERFnet
Organization:	AT&T Enhanced Network Services
Type:	Corporate

Zitat:
from unknown (unknown [206.19.214.176]) by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:54:35 +0400
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:52:29 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema