Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Juliana <julian121love@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1222 mal)

scooter44
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Scammer-Killer

Juliana <julian121love@hotmail.com>
23. April 2014 um 09:58

Hello Dearest
    Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss Juliana maxi Gunawan, 25 years old girl from Ache in Indonesia, 5.9ft tall, the only daughter of My late father ( Dr: Gunawan, Maxi )was the president director oil & commodity trading, banking, agriculture, property, transportation as well as food & beverage sectors in my country. ( All of my family died on December 26, 2004, tsunami in Ache, I do not have relatives.)
    I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe or any of the Asian country but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the church that gave me shelter under the care of Rev: pastor Timothy Samuel. remember that I wish to contact you personally due to the trust i am depositing on you,
     My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6.7 Million ( Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.However,I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me for the investment, and I will like to complete my studies,
It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital as maybe directed by you. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through my email address and this is the Rev Father Timothy Samuel telephone number ( +6285777975395) i will like you to call and tell him to send for me. he will send for me. and i am Hoping you will be of good and honest to me and loving and caring man that will cherish me and have me as his own body and soul,
As soon as I receive your positive response I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.I'm staying at church house. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred i will come over to your country and be with you,
Please do send me your full information, so that i will inform the bank and late them know you are my foreign business partner/trustee and for them to know you are for me when you contact them and I will send you the bank contact information once I receive your full details,
Fill the information's below and get back to me.
1. Your Full Names:.............................
2. Your Address:...............................
3. Your Sex:.................................
4. Your Age...............................
5. Your Marital status:..............
6. Your Occupation.........................
7. Your Direct Phone number:.....................
8. Your Resident City:......................
9. Your Resident State:......................
10.Your Country:.................................
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you. and My favorite language is English Dearest i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love and understanding matters a lot of things. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Hoping to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours lovely, Miss Juliana.

Mit Google ins Deutsche übersetzt

Hallo Liebste
    Vielen, vielen Dank für das Zurückschreiben und ich werde wirklich gerne ein gutes Verhältnis mit Ihnen zu haben , denn ich habe einen besonderen Grund , warum ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren, aufgrund der Dringlichkeit meiner Situation hier und ich bin Miss Juliana maxi Gunawan , 25 Jahre altes Mädchen aus Ache in Indonesien, 5.9ft groß, der einzigen Tochter von Mein verstorbener Vater ( Dr: Gunawan , Maxi ) war der Präsident Direktor Öl-und Rohstoffhandel , Bankwesen, Landwirtschaft , Immobilien, Transport sowie Lebensmittel-und Getränkeindustrie in mein Land. ( Alle meine Familie starb am 26. Dezember 2004 der Tsunami in Ache , ich habe keine Verwandten . )
    Ich bin gezwungen, Sie wegen der Misshandlung ich mich wenden , ich empfangen von meinem Schritt Mutter. Sie plante , mich zu töten und nehmen alle Treasury und Eigenschaften meines verstorbenen Vaters von mir seit dem unerwarteten Tod meines geliebten Vaters.
In der Zwischenzeit wollte ich nach Europa oder einem der asiatischen Land fliehen, aber sie meinen Reisepass und andere wertvolle Reisedokumente verstecken . Zum Glück hat sie nicht entdecken, wo ich meines Vaters Datei enthält wichtige Dokumente aufbewahrt . Also beschloss ich, in die Kirche , die mir Schutz unter der Obhut von Rev Run : Pastor Timothy Samuel . daran erinnern, dass ich wünschte , Sie persönlich durch das Vertrauen ich bin auf Sie Abscheiden zu kontaktieren,
     Mein Vater seligen Angedenkens hinterlegt die Summe von US $ 6,7 Millionen ( sechs Millionen siebenhunderttausend Dollar) in einer Bank mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. Also werde ich wie Sie mir helfen, dieses Geld auf Ihr Konto überweisen und von dort können Sie mir etwas Geld für mich, um meine Reisen und Flugtickets zu kommen, um mit Ihnen in Ihrem country.However gerecht zu werden, werde ich Sie weiterleiten mit den notwendigen Informationen der Ablagerung auf Bestätigung Ihrer Annahme , mich für den Transfer und die Investitionen des Fonds unterstützen. Wie Sie mir für die Investition zu helfen , und ich will gerne mein Studium zu beenden ,
Es ist meine Absicht , Sie mit 25% des gesamten Geld für Ihre Dienste und das Gleichgewicht ist mein Kapital , wie vielleicht von Ihnen gerichtet . Dies ist der Grund , warum ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren. Bitte alle Mitteilungen sollten durch meine E-Mail -Adresse sein und das ist der Rev Vater Timothy Samuel Telefonnummer (+6285777975395) ich werde wie Sie anrufen und ihm sagen , für mich zu senden. er für mich senden. und ich hoffe, Sie werden von gut und ehrlich zu mir und liebevollen und fürsorglichen Mann, der mich zu schätzen wird und haben mich als seinen eigenen Körper und Seele zu sein ,
Sobald ich Ihre positive Antwort werde ich die Dinge sofort in die Tat gesetzt . Im Lichte der oben werde ich eine dringende Nachricht mit Angabe Ihrer Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft , diese Transaktion sincerely.I bleibe in der Kirche Haus behandeln zu schätzen wissen. In Erwartung Ihrer dringenden und positive Resonanz . Bitte bewahren Sie diese nur , um sich selbst bitte ich bitte Sie , es nicht zu offenbaren , bis ich kommen, um Ihr Land , sobald die Fonds übertragen wurde, werde ich über Ihr Land zu kommen und mit Ihnen ,
Bitte senden Sie mir Ihre vollen Informationen, so dass ich die Bank zu informieren und sie zu spät , dass Sie meine ausländischen Geschäftspartner / Treuhänder sind und für sie zu wissen, dass Sie für mich, wenn Sie sie zu kontaktieren, und ich werde Ihnen die Bank Kontaktinformationen zu senden ich Ihre vollständigen Angaben,
Füllen Sie die Information ist unten und wieder zurück zu mir.
. 1. Ihr vollständiger Namen: .............................
. 2 Ihre Adresse: ...............................
3 Your Sex : . .................................
4 . Ihr Alter ...............................
. 5 Ihr Familienstand : ..............
6 . Ihre Tätigkeit .........................
7 Ihre Direkt Telefon: . .....................
. 8 Ihre Einwohner Stadt: ......................
. 9 Ihre Einwohner Staat: ......................
10.Your Land: .................................
Inzwischen werde ich wie Sie, mich nennen wie ich sagte , ich habe eine Menge zu sagen. und Meine Lieblingssprache ist Englisch Liebster ich möchte Sie zu wissen, dass Alter oder ferne nichts als Liebe und Verständnis eine Menge Fragen der Dinge egal. Ich würde gerne mehr über Sie wissen , Ihre Vorlieben und Abneigungen, Hobbys und was Sie tun presently.I Sie in meinem nächsten mail.Hoping sagen, mehr über mich , bald von Ihnen zu hören.
Haben Sie einen schönen Tag und denke über mich .
Ihr schönes , Miss Juliana .

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: julian121love@hotmail.com 
Received: from blu0-omc2-s30.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.105]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmxus003) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LjJ7p-1XCXwv0Gx5-00dZLp for xxx; Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:03:18 +0200 
Received: from BLU173-W41 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s30.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:03:17 -0700 
X-TMN: [68DpeM0gBtuqTIGPbeyqNKDYHlvKDwHs] 
X-Originating-Email: [julian121love@hotmail.com] 
Message-ID: <BLU173-W41E570AAC386A811D0792AF8590@phx.gbl> 
Return-Path: julian121love@hotmail.com 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_919bcefa-bbdd-4552-9037-4aea167e36f4_" 
To: xxx
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?HOPING_TO_?= =?windows-1256?Q?HEAR_FROM_?= =?windows-1256?Q?YOU_SOON=FE=FE?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+/v7+/g==?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v7+?= 
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:03:17 -0700 
Importance: Normal 
In-Reply-To: <trinity-a62bd226-8fe3-40fc-856b-305f2bdda276-1398157976285@3capp-gmx-bs02> 
References: <trinity-a62bd226-8fe3-40fc-856b-305f2bdda276-1398157976285@3capp-gmx-bs02> 
MIME-Version: 1.0 
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Apr 2014 17:03:17.0333 (UTC) FILETIME=[C1768850:01CF5E4C] 
Envelope-To:xxx
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3; 
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found) 
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:2HmHXk2yrLM=:aq+/EWpA8q/SlG39pC1eJ3MiDk KzQ71wB5VhDV104j5X4yNEPPVhNdY8KHInvlWOXuHKbx8U+QBu4WJQaJ/9cptSGyWHPXsfu6R BT1pwHVvPmC4lVMoA0l5FAQ0WtG2Bkr//cC537S9AUMrdMg8I0lh9rhlGeblxkf/ABWK12aAt qET465OS23Me9w2ciDe5T3s7yWMyr+BWMMYE7F3S1kpRPOyHVPttHD9nSGSfpLYxfrDrnGadt +KyARCKXVjlNRW53oVzvo6w/JKQgui3bxc26N8rBETfLyuIM9XbjdanKlxfLxjXrLmqHRREg6 Nb1+TSzDAKuP6g2kgxXTdgw3w5BAp8Zb+r48AkZzvkQ3ORcCuTLOHlpwLDtofJhRpSoyP9y7+ 6kpCiisG5shuLyDbPKf1cUdzXBdevP+dGB7kyevsGVCyriP0CmQa9n2Mx3g9jlpJtYlS1oHZm SXqcPqNeFkm+s2cksEkrboTfHwIImSW8NEsvyEf4AHENp1k7jHQXPR4LBYzRURZ4ahVE78+5K V/d3LxVRpy5qaHfs4tZYzDYiH7dsT5xeOR5HV6EO7UTiFeG/Y1UOKVD/WwJN3SeqtxmZ5LHX0 9MwDTXm2dr3wr+bzFFuxFkTfFTmSVukVWB9X0v4rzG/ciWtCEPsCQewpDxX60Z/1tDCBtNvRc 9tKITcU5ROmswi++Y2LdROiAhA7thCRUYQA9GhntABZluT4m0lai1OhQN6EvWTQbfwIu0GsHa 2IBRzAvfF1yRUvgXHyltkX8jXKef53q3bY2hNbzPn+MgKFmJRKykEjYWms3W6GuHynl47xcUP oXl82XqqcSkyTlRRvESNYWVEuqmzZpSNKZHAGX8Rbe9h+GCWJzyJS8x+9X/L+rPIcepICzlgX 9Vd+vTlw9AwgmHybXM5VsS+1lj6KZt4y4wLE10KRvHddymrJEpLVO4Dbu1G7MV2ktieAsVgmo S1LOJK6ZWJMyaQLXtGR4rvL4DkiQxmngm74fSFilmf9FHNIQj2UmjOJAagnOYAsQ/OnVWo63N gQWx6YrK7iTosz99dwBTWcqd9O7NUBk8wy16eV6SnYGUbDS/M2y6LFDNREJYc145OMpbPD7qr mW3WkqoTRXUsFBur0jGGyPCm3kUS3i/7syzEPMWTSdkJzPy+E5bBnkGInGHXwqHUZkc0BBFGL Szp+LU/WWYfxzCyMJLZWfBCI3J25shj/IHA+IYxOgmjiwcFxZF5xh/tvFdsxKMIwYn7g0dq6U NYpfIixWiHFQjN2hKMps1E5bUejGspRiKmMtyBMRNheXPLEXFapsjQis=

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2014 um 00:27 von Stiray »  

1_177.jpg ( 38 KB | Downloads )
1_177.jpg
11_040.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
11_040.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Juliana <julian121love@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. April 2014 um 10:38

scooter44 schrieb on 23. April 2014 um 09:58:
this is the Rev Father Timothy Samuel telephone number ( +6285777975395)

Ist Telefonnummer aus Indonesien:

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +62 85XXXXXXX(XX)

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Indonesia
City or exchange location      
Original network provider      DCS

Bimbo kann noch nicht enmal den Namen der indonesischen Republik Richtig schreiben, denn die heißt Aceh!

Und hier die Info zu ihrem angeblich toten Vater Maxi Gunawan: Smiley

Zitat:
Maxi Gunawan - Vice Chairman

KADIN – Komite Inggris & Eropa Barat

Maxi Gunawan has various experience businesses in the oil & commodity trading, banking, agriculture, property, transportation as well as food & beverage sectors.

Previously, he holds various position as Commissioner & Executives in the Bakrie Group started with PT Bakrie Brothers, Mindo Petroleum Co. Ltd (HK), Mindo Commodity Trading Co. Ltd. (HK), Permindo Oil Trading Co. Ltd. (HK), PT Bank Nusa Internasional, PT Bank Nasional, he has long experiences for 10 years with ABN Bank in

The Netherlands and Indonesia (RBS Bank now) and 2 years with Panin Bank as executive.

He also holds the Position in the Government Official as Honorary Consul of Iceland in Indonesia, which he holds the position up till now.

At present, he holds position as Chairman and Shareholder in the family business, which engages in Media & Publishing, Sheraton Hotel, Agriculture, Healing & Wellness Spa, Creative Communication, Food & Beverage.

In Food & Beverage sector he is the Deputy Chairman and Shareholder in PT Trans Ice under the Transcorp Group.

In the Sport Organization, as President of Indonesia Bowling Federation (2001-present), as Executive Member of Asian Bowling Federation, Executive member of Indonesia Tennis Federation, Indonesia Martial Arts Federation. His hobbies are bowling, golf and reading.

In business organization, he holds position in the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin Indonesia) as Chairman of Kadin Indonesia British & West Europe Bilateral Committee; he was the Chairman of Kadin Indonesia British Committee and holds the Co-Chairmanship of Indonesia British Business Council.

Last Updated on January 28, 2014
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2014 um 00:28 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Juliana <julian121love@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. April 2014 um 00:56

prettyfait http://www.arabelove.com/arab-dating-profile.aspx?memberID=485255&nickname=prett...

Zitat:
25 years old Woman - Single; Jakarta, Indonesia

Zitat:
I am here : For dating, To find my soul mate, To find old friends
Astrological sign : Aries (March 21 - April 19) 
Education : High School Grad 
Height : 6' 
Hair color : Black
Eyes color : Black

Zitat:
About Me: i am a nice girl with full of love and great passion to love someone with lovei am a nice girl with full of love and great passion to love someone with lovei am a nice girl with full of love and great passion to love someone with love

lovelyjulian 

http://online.dejta.org/members/1875187253/?referUser=1875187253
http://www.ro-mantik.com/user/lovelyjulian

Zitat:
i am a nice girl with full of love and great passion to love someone with full of love and great passion to lovei am a nice girl with full of love and great passion to love someone with full of love and great passion to lovei am a nice girl with full of love and great passion to love someone with full of love and great passion to love

joseph sule https://plus.google.com/108140533936879693523/about

Zitat:
Arbeitet bei Govt. of Uganda
Besucht: Kyambogo University
Wohnt in Kampala

http://bloggerbaguette.blogspot.de/2013_05_01_archive.html
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. April 2014 um 01:01 von Stiray »  

2014-04-25_004756.jpg ( 88 KB | Downloads )
2014-04-25_004756.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema