Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Debra <debraskimming@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 773 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Debra <debraskimming@yahoo.com>
21. April 2014 um 11:37

Wieder so'n  Smiley

Portalnachricht 1:

Hi how you Doing? I went through your profile and i really like to know more about you and things you love 
doing for fun? Do you have a contact so we can chat and get to know more about each other
Debra

Portalnachricht 2:

Thanks for the email xxxx, i really like to know mre about you too. Am seeking for a serious long term 
relationship and will love to start with friendship as well. I realize we are the same page. Here is my
email also debraskimming@yahoo.com chat with you soon

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2014 um 12:11 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22579  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Debra <debraskimming@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. April 2014 um 11:43

Profil-Daten

Zitat:

debs77
Perfect Match

I am a: 36 yr-old woman seeking men, 45-85
Height: 5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Religion: Christian/LDS
Smokes: Never
Drinks: Socially
Marital Status: Never Married
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Not Sure

In my own words

About me:
I will tell you up front a little more about me.I have been Single for a quite time now i am 5’8 tall, 135lbs, 
black hair, and blue eyes.I am a Health care and I am also into Computer analysis .I Love Listening To Good 
Music like jazz,R n B,Acoustic and Slow rock.I also like watching sports and Comedy Movies.I'm just a laid 
back kinda person that likes to have a good time. I think any relationship takes work but work in a good 
way. If you treat the other person like you expect to be treated then that work comes easy.I was forced 
out of my last relationship with so much and pain which i really pray such wont happen to me again If i 
meet the right person,I would love to relocate to a conducive and cool environment .

I’m looking for:
As for me, what I want in a man is someone who is there because they want to be and that we have what 
it takes to build a relationship. Morals is what it comes down to. Honest, trust, being open and not afraid 
to just let go and let the other person hear the inner most feelings without criticism. As for my dream, 
actually, I want to fall in love (head over heals kind) something I can honestly say I have never had it the 
to the fullest and I am ready to let go of the fears I have and have all of that. On the lighter side of 
things, I don't mind being a kid at heart. I figured that life is short to be alone. I want to share what I 
have to offer which is a good heart and a person that has been raised with good morals

More about me
Height: 5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type: Average
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Education: Associate Degree
Religion: Christian/LDS
Health Care
Income: No Answer
Smokes: Never
Drinks: Socially
Marital Status: Never Married
Has Kids:  I have no kids
Wants Kids: Not Sure
Looking for: Long-term
Sign: Gemini Gemini
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2014 um 12:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 21. April 2014 um 11:46

Profil gefunden - Bin da nicht angemeldet und komme nicht 'rein

http://www.datehookup.com/Single-Women-IL-Glendale_Heights.htm

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 21. April 2014 um 11:48

Zitat:
Profil gefunden

debs1977

Zitat:
Zip Code:      60139
Height:      5 ft. 8 in.
Hair, Eyes:      Black, Blue
Body:      Slender
Ethnicity:      Black
Religion:      Christian
Politics:      Didn't Say
Education:      Associate's Degree
Income:      Didn't Say
Job:      Healthcare
Smoke:      Didn't Say
Has Kids:      No

Zitat:
I will tell you up front a little more about me.I have been Single for a quite time now i am 5’8 tall, 135lbs, black hair, and blue eyes.I am a Health care and I am also into Computer analysis .I Love Listening To Good Music like jazz,R n B,Acoustic and Slow rock.I also like watching sports and Comedy Movies.I'm just a laid back kinda person that likes to have a good time. I think any relationship takes work but work in a good way. If you treat the other person like you expect to be treated then that work comes easy.I was forced out of my last relationship with so much and pain which i really pray such wont happen to me again If i meet the right person,I would love to relocate to a conducive and cool environment .As for me, what I want in a man is someone who is there because they want to be and that we have what it takes to build a relationship. Morals is what it comes down to. Honest, trust, being open and not afraid to just let go and let the other person hear the inner most feelings without criticism. As for my dream, actually, I want to fall in love (head over heals kind) something I can honestly say I have never had it the to the fullest and I am ready to let go of the fears I have and have all of that. On the lighter side of things, I don't mind being a kid at heart. I figured that life is short to be alone. I want to share what I have to offer which is a good heart and a person that has been raised with good morals

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 21. April 2014 um 12:04

Seit 22. März gibt es mit der Email-Addy auch ein Profil auf Facebook.

Zitat:
Debra Skimming
Info

Hat hier studiert: University of Liverpool

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2014 um 12:08 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 22. April 2014 um 18:09

Hat aber gut abgeschrieben von John Perry 
<johnperry133@yahoo.com> bei pigbusters Smiley
Ist nigerianischer Scammer. Identische Rechtschreibfehler in diversen anderen Profilen, die tlw. definitiv als Scam erkennbar sind.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema