Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Marc <marc.wheeler83@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 3330 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Marc <marc.wheeler83@outlook.com>
17. April 2014 um 21:11

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei CS gemeldet.

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/loneranger76

Zitat:

Loneranger76

Gods time is the best

I am a:54 yr-old man 
seeking women, 50-65
Height:5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:Average
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian/Other
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Never
Marital Status:Divorced
Has Kids:Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids:Not Sure

In my own words

About me:
I'm a social person, loving, caring and always honest. I'm not 100% because no one is, we're all just trying our best. I love to make people laugh, put smiles on the faces of less privilege and always make them happy because I never really had that chance when I was young so I always want to see kids smile and be happy. My friends will describe me as simple, straight forward, honest and God fearing. Because without God, I wont be alive now.

I’m looking for:
I want someone sincere, loving, caring, romantic and most of all, has plans for the future... am not saying 100% in everything but at least she should be focused and serious going into a relationship and lets see where it goes.

antwerpen_personals_3460247.jpg ( 21 KB | Downloads )
antwerpen_personals_3460247.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Marc <marc.wheeler83@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. April 2014 um 21:16

Hi xxxxx,  I don't know where to start from but I'll just start from somewhere. You know, I want you to be patient and read all what I took time to write about me. ok! because I really like you a lot already even though we've not exchange much emails back and front but am also scared because I don't wanna get hurt ever again.  I would love you to be the woman in my life and for me to be that man in your life... The one that makes you smile and the one that makes your world go round.lol
My name is Marc, I'm 5'11"ft, Average body, brown hair, divorced with a son that doesn't wanna see me. He's name is David, 10yrs until I lost him entirely to his mom because he thinks am the cause of the divorce with his mom... He was my joy and pride until she stole him away from me.  When I think of him, I had a reason to always come back home. I left the service because I could not cope again... I was destabilized and could not concentrate.
I have a youthful soul, and I am very active as well. I am mentally and financially stabled, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, God fearing, and a positive person. I am not controlling or abusive in anyway and a good listener. My motto in life is "Life is to be Enjoyed" but in reality I can't really enjoy life by myself as I would love to have someone to share and enjoy life with me.
I served in the US Army. I am from Houston, Texas.  I am also a former US Company First Sergeant having served (1999 - 2007) 8 active years with different infantry units, from Fort Bragg, North Carolina. (US Army  May 2007 - Mar 2010 ) and 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division 2010.
I'm self employed and my business entails sale & supply of interior decorations such as textures, wall papers, frames, tiles, painting, furnitures and lightings of any kind. I love my job and it has taken me round the globe.
I love holidays,  I love going to dinner party, I love dancing and I really know how to sing... I also love shopping and watching films. Makes me feel good.   I have a house in Virginia that I bought with a friend together but his late now, I drive a Ford and a 2012 Dodge Charger.
I don't care if you have bad past or maybe you think you're not good enough for men or you think you can't just do it right... I don't care as long as you can make me happy and I can make you happy and we can be together because I will like to settle down again.
Tell me... How come such a beautiful, honest, sincere and gorgeous Queen like you still single?  Well, maybe God held you down just for me. lol
You know have tried online dating twice but I got my tushy burnt twice because they only wanted SEX and MONEY from me and when they get that, they disappear!  Have you ever encounter such ?????
I will like to know more about you... what you do for living, your love life and everything have told you about my self.
I am planning to retire soon and I would like to see more of the world but with that special woman in my life of course.  If you were to be the woman in my life, I will take good care of you and treat you like a queen that you were destined to be!
I think I have said enough for the time being. I look for good communication in friendship to relationship, this is so important, meaning I like someone that correspond well.
In Christ's loving arms.
Marc Angel

Spoiler:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.156) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-SID-PRA: marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: gGzgHM4QVj+H1+srC2G/BrgN1bqvgp2unigC2sNtZOHk+2d+xmiQNDUMsSqGO3PX
Received: from col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.156]) by SNT0-MC4-F34.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 17 Apr 2014 02:29:24 -0700
Received: from COL126-W28 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 17 Apr 2014 02:29:24 -0700
X-TMN: [ArNf3H6C6TZbxlUzSEMLICu7Npxt2SPt]
X-Originating-Email: [marc.wheeler83@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <COL126-W28348ADE1CFCA834F5EC8080520@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_eebee545-ab73-4034-9553-13ead49429cf_"
To: xxx
Subject: Marc from cs
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:29:24 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Apr 2014 09:29:24.0354 (UTC) FILETIME=[8546F620:01CF5A1F]

--_eebee545-ab73-4034-9553-13ead49429cf_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail über Hotmail Inline, genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar.

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:29:24 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Apr 2014 09:29:24.0354 (UTC) FILETIME=[8546F620:01CF5A1F]

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 17. April 2014 um 21:24

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 18. April 2014 um 17:07

Sein realer Name ist Bob Owen aus Pasadena, CA.
Das Originalbild habe ich weder in seinen Alben auf MySpace noch auf FB gefunden.

https://myspace.com/bobowendoublesecretbeauty
https://www.facebook.com/bob.owen.90/about

Bleibt die Frage offen, ob Afrika oder Malaysia - aber egal, Hauptsache öffentlich. Zwinkernd

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 20. April 2014 um 21:44

Hello dear xxxxx
I am so sorry for all what you've been through in your life.  You know some times, life brings us down so we can learn from it and be strong for what more is about to come in the future. I am not promising heaven and earth but one thing that will never change is that I will never stop being me.  I hold just 4 words so dear to my heart and they are... Honest, Sincerity, Being straight forward and Having the fear of God.  I believe I can move mountains having those things in my life.  I will be very honest with you and I will not lie or cheat on you because I wont be able to stand it my self if you did the same to me.
From the way I see it, I can tell you had your family solidly behind you when you were growing.
Unlike me... You know, My dad left my mom before I was born, my mom could not take care of me, I was raised by my foster parents till when I was old enough to take care of my self.  They had no child at all, they loved me dearly and that's the only reason why I still go to TX 3 times yearly to go visit mom. My real mom re-married and now she has two kids. We talk once in a while... Maybe because I don't ever want to be like my parents. So as you can see, it's me, my self and I.... So you see why I would love to have a great family and not be like my own real parents.
    My childhood wasn't the best and I don't want who ever that comes out of me to feel that too, that's why am being careful of the kind of woman I choose. This as actually led me into donating to the orphanage houses & Churches every year because it has become like a mission to me.
I was raised in the Baptist Church.  I felt God's love in my life from a very young age. As I grew older my understanding grew of God's love and power in our lives. I have not lived a perfect life, but through everything I've experienced, I found that God is always with us.  I feel him so much in my life and there are people that just don't understand.  They may go to church every time the doors are open, but they don't understand how God's love is with us, in us, around us and shine's through us.  The love that He gives us enables us to open our hearts to give love and receive love.
You know... Grace of God on me is the reason why am still alive and I know am not going anywhere because I do lots of good things in this world, I don't let people get cheated, am nice, caring, I think about people even before my self because I don't wanna see innocent people get hurt and I do nice things to the house of God. Do you think he will take such person quickly and make people in need suffer. I don't think so!
So are you convinced enough that am not hear to play or joke but for a real thing...
I can't believe I could pore out my heart to you and that's because am always me. I want you to really be straight forward with me with your heart and no holding back because I will do the same or should I say have always done the same but some women are not just contented.
You can reach me whenever on +1 571-255-5119.  Have added our country code so you can dial easily.  What's yours?
In Christ's loving arms.
Marc Angel

[Spoiler=Quelltext Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.150) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: Yw50Bhs3yuGPsu3wzt3W8oj3YrqTO2m/+mztMeEcupG59J83UtOjgYimNWeBz7bi
Received: from col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.150]) by BAY0-MC4-F32.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:00:00 -0700
Received: from COL126-W1 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:00:00 -0700
X-TMN: [qeN75CyGBZpgxHv2+Dv8bLeUFQs9CV6e]
Message-ID: <COL126-W12DA19FD8722C47CFBFB9805D0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_64408bba-37eb-41b9-ad74-4033e11c2247_"
Subject: About my childhood
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W70BB1F51E17471CE1D8EA9F5520@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W70BB1F51E17471CE1D8EA9F5520@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Apr 2014 00:00:00.0158 (UTC) FILETIME=[243E1BE0:01CF5A99]

--_64408bba-37eb-41b9-ad74-4033e11c2247_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable[/spoiler]

Mobilnummer aus den USA

Zitat:

Information on phone number range +1 571255XXXX

Number billable as mobile number 
Country or destination United States 
City or exchange location Washington, VA 
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Va

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 20. April 2014 um 21:46

Hello xxxxx
I don't know if I said something wrong to you because I haven't heard from you after my last message to you, so I want to say am sorry if I said anything to make you angry I dint mean it.
A day doesn't go by that I don't think of you or want to be with you and have you in my life.   
I just wish you will let us continue to knowing each other and let the Lord grant our wish that we've been looking for all this while.
I would so much want to hear from you when you get these..
Easter brings Fun, Easter bring Happiness,
Easter brings God Endless Blessings,
Easter brings fresh love…
Happy Easter 2 U, with all best wishes!
Marc Angel

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.152) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: pEUs3U5gh+L7A6MYu5AbFuNkB5g2VzbvvE4Ro2zDOwQPzxz3uHSTQhG888yW5g8f
Received: from col0-omc3-s14.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.152]) by BAY0-MC6-F14.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:35:19 -0700
Received: from COL126-W35 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s14.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:35:19 -0700
X-TMN: [7jEUcwNitmUValtTykIp4JAEhfc7IU0DX4AJv+Ud7pk=]
Message-ID: <COL126-W3545ACB9C47C37D4B033A7805F0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_dbe0cff9-b36f-4a9a-853c-dba3db12b902_"
Subject: Happy Easter!
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 04:35:19 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W70BB1F51E17471CE1D8EA9F5520@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W70BB1F51E17471CE1D8EA9F5520@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Apr 2014 04:35:19.0725 (UTC) FILETIME=[EF7F7DD0:01CF5C51]

--_dbe0cff9-b36f-4a9a-853c-dba3db12b902_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 22. April 2014 um 21:26

Hello Sweetheart,
You don't know how much you make me happy hearing back from you.  I thought I had said something to chase you away when I dint hear from you, I kept on thinking about you on and on and could not wait for you to respond but mail you.  I have been burnt too by my ex but I dint still give up because my God has something great coming for me and my life doesn't end there.  Whatever that doesn't kill us, makes us strong!
It's normal to be afraid... I was also afraid but after I got your first message in my email, I knew you were also looking for the same thing as me.
There's nothing that I want more than to be happy and having that special woman beside me at all time to show to the world.
Just as you want someone to love you, I want the same thing... Someone to love me for me and only me, also that will treat me like a Prince at least and I will treat her like a Queen that she was destined to be.
I think we share and want the same things in life.  My last relationship was a mess and since then have not been so lucky with women. Me being an ex military man seem to make some women crazy and they only want one thing with me... Get them to bed and that's all !!. Life is more than that to me, life has more to offer than just sex. That will flow in time when there's connection between 2 people which I believe.  The most important thing is trust, honesty, sincerity and the heart.  I can tell you have a good heart because it shows in your writing.
I would love to sing to you and when I do, I hope you don't melt... lol Smiley  I love comedy, horror and adventure movies... My best are Lord of the rings, Evil dead, Saw, Wrong turn, Hills have eyes, House of Wax, Freddy series.
I was married for 10 long years before she started changing.  She doesn't drink or smoke and all of a sudden, she changed.. Not that it's bad to drink or smoke but later she did something I couldn't bear... She slept with the mail man, I caught her that very day because I came home when I was suppose to be in the office but she dint see me.   
I wanted it to work out, so I did nothing.  I asked her indirect questions and her answers shows she dint care at all. I thought she stopped but it became everyday thing until my neighbors told me the mail man fucks my wife everyday... I confronted her and she dint deny it. She told me to my face that she never loved me even from the start, that she only wanted connection and now that she has it, she wants out.  I couldn't say anything... I started crying like a baby.
Upon all, I still begged her to pls stay with me and she will get to love me because I really loved her.  I did everything I could until the day she planned to run away and leave me with nothing!  She had an accident with the mail man.  I thought she was going to change after that but she dint.   
She even blamed me for the accident and then she told me she wanted out... A divorce!  I could not hold her back again, I had to give her what she wanted.  The painful thing was she took my son along because she fed him with bad stories of me being the bad person that cheated. That left me heart broken for years till now that am ready to move on.
You seem like a nice woman, someone I would love to end up with. I don't need to spend months, years with a woman before I can tell she's what I want.. I saw signs with my Ex but I ignored because I was clouded by my LOVE for her and that got my tushy burnt.  What do you think about all what have been through ????
Marc Angel

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.139) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: Mx/gWdH5ELFD0kthu2mKOyGVfB0yfgjqgHfHIjrCd+V7Yp4lz0vR9YhjFn/f2SM7
Received: from mxout.outlook.com ([65.55.34.139]) by BAY0-MC2-F23.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:20:10 -0700
Received: from COL126-W17 ([65.55.34.137]) by mxout.outlook.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.18406);
      Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:20:10 -0700
X-TMN: [fsAQ1XYRC25jwpv6m4nDJz/1yEGIhCdc]
Message-ID: <COL126-W1770DEB823D7AAD69813A1805E0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_732cd42c-5b79-4eb0-9a77-1c1527030a88_"
Subject: What do you think about all what have been through ??
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:20:10 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W6249D2625A2DADE3289E9F55F0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W6249D2625A2DADE3289E9F55F0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Apr 2014 13:20:10.0409 (UTC) FILETIME=[6BD24990:01CF5D64]

--_732cd42c-5b79-4eb0-9a77-1c1527030a88_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 24. April 2014 um 21:51

Dear Sweetheart,
No, your answer dint shock me in any way because each day I long for your sweet messages to me.  They make my day!
You're all I want, you are my perfect match. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what attracted me to you.
You really sound like a loving and caring woman and this is all my heart desires. I am happy you are interested in learning more about me as I am in you.
The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you.
I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor! My life is all about providing love, peace and happiness in my relationship. For you to get a better understanding of me, picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to that special woman who is deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.
My views in establishing a relationship, I believe that in a relationship each person has to be willing to learn the other well enough and make an effort to know what the other wants and needs and whether that makes them content or not. I believe I'm a blessing to any woman that deserves me. I will keep her happy and cheer her up when she is sad, comfort her, listen to her and be there for her at all times, keep her warm and keep her heart beating at a smooth peace. I won't let her down, I will keep her in my mind all the time and will be loyal to that special one, will not fight or go to bed angry, but talks her way out of any confrontation and settle dispute amicably.
I believe a woman should be treated like a Princess. I have a great sense of humor and I'm very sensitive and caring for a woman's needs. I believe that if couples are true friends you will get true love, and they will do what ever it takes to make each other happy. I am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings with me, make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, respect me in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me and I am ready to give the same back and more.
With all that being said..Please tell me, Do you think you are ready to move on? What are you looking for in a man/relationship?
I am sorry for the long message again....Just like to be able to express myself well. Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.
I await your response.
Marc Angel

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.140) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: tOl8yqxk6S2r8XsHY/Zh6KFO9TUJQDxmMMIeypmetnS7lIaIBE9CDrmxhMtrZLos
Received: from mxout.outlook.com ([65.55.34.140]) by COL0-MC3-F46.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:31:29 -0700
Received: from COL126-W33 ([65.55.34.137]) by mxout.outlook.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.18406);
      Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:31:29 -0700
X-TMN: [flxB4SG4GGG80NlPmpqjs8aRba9BvcrZFl4PvEKwvco=]
Message-ID: <COL126-W334CC6E0D9F6514BD6AA0480590@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_811573d8-9bff-4ed9-a9bb-e7d899639aae_"
Subject: What are you looking for in a man/relationship?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:31:29 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W616BA8F1D00C8B02B57174F5590@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W616BA8F1D00C8B02B57174F5590@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Apr 2014 22:31:29.0854 (UTC) FILETIME=[9B1EC5E0:01CF5E7A]

--_811573d8-9bff-4ed9-a9bb-e7d899639aae_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 27. April 2014 um 21:45

Hello Sweetheart,
I was so speechless when I got your message.  I can't tell you how scared I am that I dint hear from you, I always send you messages and then when you don't reply, I mail you again which makes me think if am the only one eager for eternal relationship that will last to the end of time.
Why not always mail me even when you don't get mine just to show you really miss me and not until I send you a message asking why I haven't heard from you.
I know you're going through a lot but I want you to know God always have something great coming our way and that was why we met each other.
Do you know TRUST is one thing we need and once we have it, then all is well but a relationship without trust it's nothing, it's a joke.
You know, only a blind man will let a lovely, beautiful, honest, sincere, good heart & straight forward Queen like you slip away from them. I won't allow that... A vision came out for me that before the end of this year, I will meet that special woman of my life. God doesn't have to come down and show me but I have to use my instincts. I don't think I want any other thing again. I can feel it that all I want and wish for is in you. God sees my heart and he knows I want you with all my heart, body and my soul. I will do my part as a man, love you and love you only and no one else. I can't do all this things except you let me in your life. My heart is open and ready to love... To love you!... You have to let me in and stop holding back. Please...
Will you let me be that man in your life??? Your soul mate??
Take care of your self for me..
Stay blessed.
Marc Angel

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.157) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: PrUZtRiM1t7zkgv87aOD4CkDZ9MjbYP92cC3Kx9xk5b2nGM/K8e9FXhRgMalj0kv
Received: from col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.157]) by SNT0-MC4-F34.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:44:08 -0700
Received: from COL126-W43 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:44:08 -0700
X-TMN: [IkWIv9hqgZmbjYKt54mi5pjKoJG8FJui]
Message-ID: <COL126-W4369EB4DD35462B9D3AD8580440@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_3fc19e56-7680-4b75-b44e-c59c1ec4eccd_"
Subject: Will you let me be that man in your life??? Your soul mate??
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 02:44:08 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W18E7E87D2512A380D85F5F5450@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W18E7E87D2512A380D85F5F5450@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Apr 2014 02:44:08.0136 (UTC) FILETIME=[8FD00C80:01CF61C2]

--_3fc19e56-7680-4b75-b44e-c59c1ec4eccd_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 30. April 2014 um 22:18

My Sweetheart,
I am so happy baby.  I don't know what to say but to say thank you Lord and please lead us both in the right direction.  My aim with you is to spend the rest of our lives together and grow old together and nothing but that.  Love and cherish you till the end.  These things are not hard if we put our heart to it and if we're really ready for the real thing.  I want you to know I have come to stay and I am not going but be by your side till the end of time.
I'm just happy that I got this message now and it has filled me with so much joy.
I'm missing you so much already.
Hugs,
Marc Angel

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.157) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: 3S96ou5jOHz9vyJDiSv/sUEf5bG6H/35mVKpOvVMLU2fzFL4Zx6SpqflisyrHU4s
Received: from col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.157]) by SNT0-MC3-F56.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:34:54 -0700
Received: from COL126-W26 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:34:54 -0700
X-TMN: [GgL0UIAfvtWMn+w8VITZ26d2AzxyY2FR]
Message-ID: <COL126-W2657AC4DC02C659148433380470@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a8dbd357-74a6-447e-bba9-e545b658270e_"
Subject: I'm Filled With So Much Joy With You In My Life!
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:34:54 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W53C8FD9E770331407F6AD2F5440@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W53C8FD9E770331407F6AD2F5440@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Apr 2014 01:34:54.0055 (UTC) FILETIME=[0E335770:01CF6282]

--_a8dbd357-74a6-447e-bba9-e545b658270e_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 02. Mai 2014 um 21:14

Your message makes tears come out of my eyes. I thought I had lost you to someone else.
But baby if am always in your mind, why is it that you don't send me messages on your own and even some times, you don't respond to msg until I mail and mail again... Why baby??
I want to feel the love darling! Is it much to ask for baby??
I want to be happy knowing that my heart, my love sends me messages.
Missing you so much already... Can't wait to be with you as soon as I finish the project am on nw.
Marc Angel

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.153) smtp.mailfrom=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=marc.wheeler83@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: /3s+oLAX2uopCI3pPewud5Q2swlalYgbRWeFG6AZmulEzPMiQ8AHk6NiqjHG2mCD
Received: from col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.153]) by COL0-MC3-F56.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:29:29 -0700
Received: from COL126-W10 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:29:29 -0700
X-TMN: [QZCVSVQxGi2WAV35OXr8TJaYN6BTC/e/]
Message-ID: <COL126-W10C406D994011662A8A41480410@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_c3adc2e0-fb5c-484f-87e8-6a8d1fe1015a_"
Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:29:29 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W234E1025E42761B07B7139F5410@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W234E1025E42761B07B7139F5410@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Apr 2014 22:29:29.0557 (UTC) FILETIME=[A6B8E850:01CF64C3]

--_c3adc2e0-fb5c-484f-87e8-6a8d1fe1015a_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 18. Juni 2014 um 21:27

Thanks Danny7  Smiley

Profilfund: http://www.lavaplace.com/Member4886275/

Zitat:
I am a:      54-year-old man
zodiac sign:      Aquarius Aquarius
located in:      Manchester, United Kingdom
looking for:      50 - 65-year-old woman
relationship:      Marriage
Long-term relationship
race:      White (Caucasian)
marital status:      
children:      None
eye color:      Hazel
hair color:      Light brown
body type:      Average
height:      5' 11'' (180cm)
religion:      Christian
drinking:      
smoking:      
food:      
education:      Some College
languages:      English (Native)
interests:      Cooking, Dancing, Movies, Jazz Music, Christian Music, Classical Music, Country Music, Travelling, Charity

General information:
I will describe my self as a simple person. A loving, caring, honest person with a good heart. I always like to see other people happy, put smiles on their faces because God put me in the position to do it. My friends and people describe me as a SEXY and HANDSOME man. I think that is my curse and why I haven't gotten a serious woman because the unserious ones are all I get.

Appearance:
I'm 5'11" feet tall, light brown hair but it's starting to turn white Average body size, I will say my best feature is my smile because when I see my self in the mirror while smiling, I even fall in love with my self... LOL

Looking for:
I can't start describing what type of woman I want because I don't expect her to say shes perfect because no one is. I believe in just 3 things... Honesty, sincerity and being straight forward! I just want a woman that will love me for me and no one else and always be by my side to correct so I don't fall or take the wrong path! You know it takes 2 to tangle so I will be by her side too just to do the same and love her beyond imagination.
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Juni 2014 um 09:45 von zapparella »  

2014-06-18_212729.jpg ( 114 KB | Downloads )
2014-06-18_212729.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema