Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Michaela / Michaele <saint3551@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 3408 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Michaela / Michaele <saint3551@gmail.com>
30. März 2014 um 18:46

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/ladyboo35

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
ladyboo35

hello am looking for other half of me on here

I am a:    36 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Well Honesty is a plus. I have many interests but can enjoy what ever my soul mate likes... I would describe myself as being honest, sincere, respectful, affectionate, romantic, kind, compassionate, outgoing personality, easygoing and a good sense of humor, i dont play an heart breaking games . i enjoyed travel, cinema, cooking, listen to music, painting, beach. I like to spend a little time with family Im easy to talk with i m a good listener. I like to cuddle up to a good movies, i love the outdoors in the summertime. I love to go on the last mins drive.. am looking for a faithful and caring man who is going to complete the other half of me . he must be kind, humble and easy going so that we can be able to go on for a life time. some one who is behold an heart breaking games.
I’m looking for:

I m looking for my last and only love, not into head games someone to be honest and dont lie. The ideal man for me will be my best friend, one who confides in me through his ups and downs, who is honest and trustworthy, and treats his woman well as he does his mother. I must be at the top of his list, (well, I guess, after his kids)! he must definitely make me laugh! I am a bit of a romantic too
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:   Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Am an healthcare assistance
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Scorpio Scorpio

Zitat:

hi

thank you for check on me well i am interested in you so if you want to get to know me better kindly email me through this email address then we get in touch with each other i am willing to read from you.
saint3551@gmail.com

Michaele
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. August 2014 um 00:47 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22539  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Michaela / Michaele <saint3551@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. März 2014 um 18:47

Hello My name is  Michaela  Holly ,36 yrs old woman .a,m single  and i never married ,I love to go to fine restaurants for a candle light dinner, quiet walks on the seashore, fishing, camping,swimming,i enjoyed  going to cinema,beach the gym,reading novel,love ride on motor cycle,playing volley  ball,cooking,watch TV,mountain,i like  sea food,Italian food. and  Chinese food also.i love to cook a lot,I'm very friendly and love everyone. Am a fun loving woman,loves to shop (of course!)I'm real and caring,talkative and has to have that verbal communication. I seek a relationship that is deep and full of energy,happiness, and fun family time.a single woman looking for a man to love me and get me spoiled with a great love.i have been hurt many times by  who claim that they  loves me but they only want sex from me not that sex is not good but i prefer making love with a great perfection on each other , i hate lies and also i do not  like  men who are not  straight forward,I am healthcare assistance rendering a voluntary service for a charity organization in. Zaatari Syria refugee camp at the moment.. i don't earn much just what ever we receive from the volunteers.
I'm looking for a man that can consume my interest, fill my void, and make me laugh.Can you do that?looking for an honest, good heart  man . One that is ready to be stable, mature  and is willing to work to make  things grow and have things in life. Someone that likes to go out to the movies, a stroll through the park, vacations on the beach, sports, cruises.cruises......but also would be just as happy at home snuggled upon the couch watching a movie with him . A man that has self-confidence in his self that doesn't actually have to have me there, but yet want me there beside him. One that has grown past the bar hopping and all the mind and heart games, and is actually ready to have a partner in life....one to hold hands and grow old with....to enjoy the simple things in life that God has created. Hope  to read  from you soonest. 
Michaela

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.93.83 with SMTP id c77csp6010qge;
        Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.220.95.139 with SMTP id d11mr121549vcn.21.1395990319435;
        Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <saint3551@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vc0-x242.google.com (mail-vc0-x242.google.com [2607:f8b0:400c:c03::242])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id pd4si1104840veb.51.2014.03.28.00.05.19
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of saint3551@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400c:c03::242 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:400c:c03::242;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of saint3551@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400c:c03::242 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=saint3551@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-vc0-x242.google.com with SMTP id lh14so1105333vcb.1
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of saint3551@gmail.com designates 10.52.147.238 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.52.147.238
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.147.238])
        by 10.52.147.238 with SMTP id tn14mr4765376vdb.23.1395990318976 (num_hops = 1);
        Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=oRFL0gfA+I6syMe2Y3idhP62zk5L1/rD9o4PnV8JaxE=;
        b=UnmYFiSWCe7Gf7NV+N1wC4w+6ADyyddDSqqr/ZWLYjYuGmAfeX5fAgcgGxvywOYDtj
         adHbOt7PPnYhyGEOLpL8Bt2Gedik4BSSkBPzMqasjs43fUcbz1trQDiR+KLOksCm3qdN
         0gkoYg76ruNqRNsybxzOHjPizAXFIEJ2c6Hf9OfjRwBnerhqOMhhg6qgI6jlqY+7sSEu
         8VrcjLgfZ+iJ/JIOR5xPnIS7MxcM1mvRvyTKibmDlgGEbLnzsSfRzyXZxLQgwcpLPPmY
         +RUmClCe8II1n1ymBKdYFiKj1etkAAGDLGoW2i+ibc2pvkwM9+IF6TjIX2Q4ri8MyxB3
         HkSA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.52.147.238 with SMTP id tn14mr4765376vdb.23.1395990318922;
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.221.44.202 with HTTP; Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <533511CB.2080801@gmail.com>
References: <533511CB.2080801@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:18 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+R3k-=e6ZEnte9jG2Ufwu10hVBWUZXGTpY8tJJP76cQmN_wGA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Michaele
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=bcaec51a712812765d04f5a5532c

--bcaec51a712812765d04f5a5532c
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=bcaec51a712812765904f5a5532a

--bcaec51a712812765904f5a5532a

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 00:05:18 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Juli 2014 um 19:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 30. März 2014 um 18:52

Bilderfund auf einer niederländischen Swingerseite. Dort nennt sie sich Jacky.

http://www.swingers4dating.nl/swingers-almere/

Zitat:
Dat klopt. aan aandacht heb ik echt geen gebrek. Alleen word ik soms zo moe van die hitsige mannen die om me heen zwermen als ik uitga.Niets mis met hitsige mannen maar als ik aan t stappen ben wil dat niet altijd zeggen dat ik op zoek ben naar een one night standrVaak wil ik gewoon een avondje lol en lekker dansen met mn vriendinnetjesrDus lijkt me aanmelden hier een heel goed alternatief. Kan ik lekker zelf selecteren op mijn gemak en wanneer ik zin heb.Ik ben single. wil dit in principe zo houden totdat ik mijn prins tegenkom natuurlijk... xje Jacky

Und nochmal mit gleichem Text und Namen.

http://www.swinger24.nl/swingers-afspraakjes/swinger%20_afspraakjes#Jacky28

Das "Original" scheint also eine Holländerin zu sein.

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Juli 2014 um 19:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 30. März 2014 um 22:26

@ lemansue

Ich gehe hier davon aus, daß sauber kopiert wurde.

Zitat:
we get in touch with each other i am willing to read from you. saint3551@gmail.com

Michaele

Zitat:
Hello My name is Michaela Holly

Zitat:
Hope  to read  from you soonest.

Michaela

Zitat:

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Juli 2014 um 19:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 31. März 2014 um 01:08

vierauge schrieb on 30. März 2014 um 18:52:
Das "Original" scheint also eine Holländerin zu sein.

Die Bilder werden doch da auch nur missbraucht.

Michaela Holly http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michaela-holly/86/a95/5b3

Zitat:
Health Care/ Nursing
Mooreland, Oklahoma

Zu Bild Micha6.jpg

alessyam, 31 

http://www.lonelywifehookup.com/?page=join&nickname=alessyam

http://www.best-datingsite.co.uk/member1255.htm

Zitat:
More about me:      
hello..am a single woman with a good passion..i am cool ,nice looking and great looking,king and humble,i love out door things,like going out to cinema,playing food ball,watching tv,cooking,travelling,camping and fishing..xx....am looking for a man who is ready for a longterm relationship and the man that will always be there for me...      

About my ideal partner:      
i need a man who is so caring ,loveable,kind,humble,nice and great looking,i dont mind any where he come from..all i want is longterm relationship..i want a man who will never going to play me games or break my heart again..cause the heart has been breaked before..hope for the best soon

sexzymicheala002 http://www.netherlandsdatingnet.com/sexzymicheala002

Zitat:
State: california 
City: vallejo 
Zip code: 90660 
Body type: Slim 
Height: 5' 8" 
Eyes: Blue 
Hair: Blonde 
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Zitat:
Laced with Grace,peaceful, thankful, and outgoing personality. I'm saved by grace and will always keep the Lord number one in my life. Fun loving lady,loves to shop (of course!)I'm real and caring, talkative and has to have that verbal communication. I see a relationship that is deep and full of energy, happiness, and fun family time. I'm looking for a man that can consume my interests, fill my void, and make me laugh. Can you do that?

Zitat:
I want honesty,love, adoration,allegiance, loyalty, trust, and communication. I want to find my soul mate. I need for you to be friendly, outgoing and interested in everything we do and the same will be reciprocated back. I'm looking for a man of means, who knows what he wants and knows how to get it. I want to be albe to be your queen and you be my king. I am not interested in making man happy always. This is very important to me. I am not into abuse, nor treating each other rudely or ugly. If you are a miser, pass me up. but if you are going to be good to me check me babe

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. August 2014 um 00:48 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 31. März 2014 um 01:10

Micheala Alessya Bryant <wonder_alessya_m2004@yahoo.com>

http://s185.photobucket.com/user/cookster51/media/personal/alessya13.jpg.html
http://en.netlog.com/micheala2009/extra
http://askville.amazon.com/Scam-Checker-Report-Micheala-Alessya/AnswerViewer.do?...

Zitat:
hello,
how are you doing? its good to hear from you, from the site. thanks for giving the opportunity to get back to you through your private email, i am so happy when i read your profile that we have some things in common. am 33yrs old by age ,5.8 by height,blue eye,145 by weight. a single looking woman never married and no kids.i work as a nanny.I am a woman who enjoys life. I love to watch the sun rise over the mountains and set over the water. I would love to see the sunset on a beach while the waves are lapping at my feet. I want to feel the wind in my face and smell the ocean. I have a real appreciation for the outdoors.I decided it's time for me to get back out there and see if there is truly any good men left out there.i love things that brings fun like going to places, travel, see movies, theater, symphonies, concerts, I like the cooler weather rather than the hot. I love to go to fine restaurants for a candlelight dinner, quiet walks on the seashore, fishing, swimming, the gym,reading novel,love ride on motor cycle,playing volley ball,cooking,watch tv,mountain and i love going out with my friends when am free.i like sea food,italian food and chineese food also.I'm very friendly and love everyone. There's not too many people that I meet that I do not like. I live by the Word and the Word is alive in me.i have been hurt by my ex boy friend who claimed that he loves me but he only want sex from me always not that sex is not good but i prefere making love with a great perfection with each other but he goes around having sex with other woman out side which he never about me being happy so i guess sex only is not love.Laced with Grace,peaceful, thankful, and outgoing personality. I'm saved by grace and will always keep the Lord number one in my life. Fun loving lady,loves to shop (of course!)I'm real and caring, talkative and has to have that verbal communication. I see a relationship that is deep and full of energy, happiness, and fun family time. I'm looking for a man that can consume my interests, fill my void, and make me laugh. Can you do that?
looking for a honest, good hearted man that is family oriented. One that is stable, mature and ready for a family and is willing to work and have things in life. Someone that likes to go out to the movies, a stroll through the park, vacations on the beach, sports, cruises......but also would be just as happy at home snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. A man that has self-confidence in his self that doesn't actually have to have me there, but yet want me there beside him. One that has grown past the bar hopping and all the mind and heart games, and is actually ready to have a partner in life....one to hold hands and grow old with....to enjoy the simple things in life that God has created.
I want honesty,love, adoration,allegiance, loyalty, trust, and communication. I want to find my soul mate. I need for you to be friendly, outgoing and interested in everything we do and the same will be reciprocated back. I'm looking for a man of means, who knows what he wants and knows how to get it. I want to be able to be your queen and you be my king. I am not interested in making man happy always. This is very important to me. I am not into abuse, nor treating each other rudely or ugly. If you are a miser, pass me up. but if you are going to be good to me check me babe.let me hear back from you so soon as you get my mail.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 31. März 2014 um 03:52

Da ist mal wieder ein nigerianischer Bimbo am Werk. Weite Teile des Textes sind bekannt bei delphifaq von
Silver Richard <silverrichard213@yahoo.com> Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 30. Juli 2014 um 12:10

Michaela, 35, Broome, Western Australia,  Australia auf Zorpia:
http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/MichaelaHolly

Zitat:
Michaela

35, Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Last seen 24 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a man, aged 40‑68, in Vienna.
    Single
    I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Campy / Cheesy.

About Me
I would describe myself as being honest, sincere, respectful, affectionate, romantic, kind, compassionate, outgoing personality, easygoing and a good sense of humor, i dont play an heart breaking games . i enjoyed travel, cinema, cooking, listen to music, painting, beach. I like to spend a little time with family Im easy to talk with i m a good listener. I like to cuddle up to a good movies, i love the outdoors in the summertime. I love to go on the last min drive.. am looking for a faithful and caring man who is going to complete the other half of me . he must be kind, humble and easy going so that we can be able to go on for a life time. some one who is behold an heart breaking games.

Interests
After His Kids)! He Must Definitely Make Me Laugh! I Am A Bit Of A Romantic Too
    And Treats His Woman Well As He Does His Mother. I Must Be At The Top Of His List
    (well Who Is Honest And Trustworthy
    One Who Confides In Me Through His Ups And Downs

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation     Straight
Ethnicity     Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight     173cm 64Kg
Body Type     Athletic
Eye Color     Hazel
Language     English
Currently Living With     Alone
Religion     Catholic
Smoking Habit     no
Drinking Habit     social
Social Settings     Shy at first, but warm up quickly, Social Butterfly, Better in small groups, Comic Relief
TV Habits   Couch Potato, Movies, Soaps, soaps, soaps, Documentaries, Channel Hopper, Tivo is my best friend

Profilnachricht 17 hrs ago
my email is saint3551@gmail.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. August 2014 um 00:37 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 30. Juli 2014 um 12:15

Thank you again for getting in touch with me so please tell me  what you like doing for fun, what you are looking for on here,type work you do for a living, how long have you been single, do you have any kids,how long have you been on the site, am going to tell you also a little about my self too, I have been single for 4 years, I am on here looking for a soul mate and I have not find any till now. I love to drink but not to get drunk. I Love to  dance,sing,listen to nice and cool music,cook some nice dish and make bbq, I enjoy travel and ride my bike, beach,camp,fishing,cinema , mountain, dinner party,movie at home,spend time along the park, I will like to meet a good man for a long and last relationship some one who is mature and beyond an heart breaking games and ready to treat a woman right without any wrong . Our relationship must base on trust , honesty with faithfulness. I look forward to meet my dream man so all this loneliness can be end. Peace

Michaela

Spoiler für Header Google Inline:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.217.178 as permitted sender)
dGggbWUgc28gcGxlYXNlIHRlbGwgbWXCoCB3aGF0IHlvdSBsaWtlIGRvaW5n
IGZvciBmdW4sIHdoYXQgeW91IGFyZSBsb29raW5nIGZvciBvbiBoZXJlLHR5
cGUgd29yayB5b3UgZG8gZm9yIGEgbGl2aW5nLCBob3cgbG9uZyBoYXZlIHlv
dSBiZWVuIHNpbmdsZSwgZG8geW91IGhhdmUgYW55IGtpZHMsaG93IGxvbmcg
aGF2ZSB5b3UgYmVlbiBvbiB0aGUgc2l0ZSwgYW0gZ29pbmcgdAEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzMCA3RleHQvcGxhaW4DAzACA3RleHQv
aHRtbAMDMgJhbGVzc3lhMy5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDMzM-
X-YMailISG: ndH5zjUWLDt24l2yalm5GzbjSddQXH9y.j9U9m6hQJSTc1lT
QtYz_DwjmTLafVzgATYxfDe_DdOdGNwm_4f9JYpI0cgXF4dp.urmTLmFvX1h
r1Q1fNUhFGjZAWd6FsILvYcOo7evJyqD3dYhLDOyFw.6DqvYS.Rwji9I_Qkf
qRExucJ1g4gZpBdZGsa4Vv8IO028GpbkMOXAf3GWd2iY5aEW7qnZE55V_b_w
HAWzQwYcRfdzI8SdUoffAdrH7l2r7lbFN8FGcSUEV3TXePUikKv5DSzKLfGM
n3QzAGGkgGa4ocR7Qv77eDYGHEnt5NVGQ8W8rRLpKqiW_wDJgBPsDTkGoMFQ
h2qxIJ9osc4_xu7XcXlBeGJqy7MBmb37e4aoljQtr0rf2x8a18Qhrp29ZmpB
Ssz6WHP5twm2L7Y6YIdTCIHucS0X8E1EgtK1..xalZbcXLG0NWf5_pGI_knw
BH2ET0bhVECIdTUq3Vh7p9Qnp1xDWthl6xa2mg5szvOy5mES5imoG9DX4iI6
yn4A480xUMEqYFMYy4Y.kQCvtJAQBYjdPzuPV4RvxkcPMIlJDk3D_gYLCOyp
qc6GiKSpw3ycCR2l7NDmogjWtHJsRGePm2FJQ83cdogO.TCoyAiONwI03KbZ
ByMvlfYyF4.werycftRXohauoxJsbze6tXAE2HZKQUeK7q3TemiV86yjLLux
X1rrjew_L91jm6dQeXHbSzbeJvPq4GX1MemVB0dF36SlupDCcUsjxriksDAD
vK00fWSVq8WBX0xw1jQiHIY26ddHR61NSvocQDYcK5urDSTJIYhvZ51SLwbi
W6UG.mMVljanZDLNzKGrKvyLxYti9chw0hp3U_teRcYZzq7WFh58MFeU41Ta
luHXJ871_7UfKwf70ChGxEll2wKL_hq7c8c7_1cQcYQ8z9YshdHWJ6E3pSss
EBJu1ryj9O7PFPsslHrz_QxgbAd6e0KvVdK3ROCo8p2wNM1lArxHUar9eR3t
.2WJAtAXoOxFoInK1eIKqgMTkda1SRHZAkEZ9WRUMJlYFiUwQJ_mW0nTPhXr
CTjObyakqtEvXnH0g7gaADmLqLEu4geW2zylQb2qEDwIAiCz5xTSOq8Xouzi
Wmh2ts.0GiwxOcvbJUtMf3GE6C9vge.QnYncXvRz7TY9qkXcbWO16.Y.gehP
Z02Rcc6yfzyvLRCMiD5dHW8iZYksX7FZwCs.6cImcsZrSJfGyEtuVSsyQHBy
M4Sv45RfAc7skuXqocZ8fTalKBAtRFlWktOgI69OdsL54KwYKsP1Ajo8biUJ
G_QSP0FKiatQnXAkLHFRDuTncfwKXOej5aXNC4oa5d36UwIZuQzzf2WoNoU.
jzg2GdQp1OdZcf4A74KOKMAUZ7nMBNI6LKRkmxZ.F4KI.DQuQCDF.G57dOiV
dmbc9P.r0VWOO0Y_8WjxrY3v4TgIiu8PAiaW1T7BVdi_3_e7dbFWCg--
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.217.178]
Authentication-Results: mta1082.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-lb0-f178.google.com) (209.85.217.178)
  by mta1082.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 29 Jul 2014 23:01:31 +0000
Received: by mail-lb0-f178.google.com with SMTP id c11so275755lbj.9
        for <gdl>; Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=f/jkdKfuEU+Bz6gw69FixSBwLXlY86BGxnT04oexLPk=;
        b=TS2MZpWU2hq1PuWIVWDCkPzpN9MRDvElvhkt2wa0HP928FXlw7FhpQTN8otl1veM0Q
         cCKoNtcac54EHgpnIghkCTZqhbQLgzsIMcO523lHutKB3o9iXEufO/VZcELD0HVaCgRn
         nldDLflZwO3ktxsSscvAPbQcIKWoHH/hl1UOqNGeNYlrhkwsM3u/bi8IPoiFVUCuR77K
         m9YMejErU7Q3LkZJs+z6GJhxld5CumFLXny9h7VU8MzjTiX+d20VscqLA8PjWftfpLh3
         KxVOZN2DQrE6MXWWaRIlYbFcxQ6DqONeK2xI2tq1QiyRSN9fGFdLmivexK+XFFAsbpAS
         MEfg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.152.44.129 with SMTP id e1mr49545lam.91.1406674889937; Tue,
29 Jul 2014 16:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.152.112.163 with HTTP; Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:01:29 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+R3k-nPjaqUTGQ94edO9coUPzhhXvr0ykN=S2uA-sj=_e5RMQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello from Zorpia
To: gdl
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=089e0160bc38218c7304ff5d0546

Bildüberschrift: alessya3
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. August 2014 um 00:48 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Void
Scam Warners

I Love YaBB 2.6.0!

Antwort #9 - 08. August 2014 um 01:00

Do anyone have a IP address for her as she has scammed me out of €12000 over the last few months , i been very stupid, and now i want to to find out were she is i been onto interpol about her and it could take years for them to find her ,

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Antwort #10 - 09. August 2014 um 15:04

@ Amirul

Seit wann ist Broome Westaustralien? Broome ist ganz oben im Norden dort beginnen die Kimberleys. Die Tante hat echt nicht die geringste Ahnung von Australien das ist zufällig meine Wahlheimat. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Void
Scam Warners

I Love YaBB 2.6.0!

Antwort #11 - 06. Februar 2015 um 13:03

I need help to catch Michaele , anyone please

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator