Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jane <janebobys@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 750 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Jane <janebobys@hotmail.com>
04. März 2014 um 19:10

Die alten Jagdgründe waren doch die besten.

Portalnachricht:

Hello how are you, am Jane from USA, I will like to know you better and to tell you more 
about me too, I also have important things to tell you, Reply me via my mailbox 
janebobys@hotmail.c om for more relationship

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 01:04 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20235 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Jane <janebobys@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. März 2014 um 19:13

Profil-Daten

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=142997

Zitat:
janboby looking for my love
35 y/o female from texas, USA
nurse
ID: 142997 

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1978 - May - 13
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual,
Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
Serious, calm, purposeful, persistent, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal,
romantic sociable, communicative, sensitive, cheerful, optimistic ,....

Ideal match description:
Someone warm and caring, someone friendly and with a great sense of humor. Someone I 
could trust and someone I would love to care for. I am very romantic and sensitive but at 
the same time optimistic and cheerful. I enjoy life and enjoy being in a good company when
I can have lots of fun and communicate. But what I am really looking for right now is a soul 
mate to whom I could give a big part of myself and make him really happy,
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 01:04 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 04. März 2014 um 19:21

Wieder 'mal die Military-Masche und einige Milliönchen

My Dearest One,

Thanks I got your mail in a wonderful day and happy day which I will like you to be serious 
with me, It gives me the greatest joy to read from you. Sometimes, life certainly can feel 
that way and what better shelter from the storms and trials of daily life than friendship and 
to know that there is someone out there you can fall back on. Sometimes people come into 
your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort 
of purpose teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become.

Dear I’m a member of the U.S. army Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the 
beginning of the war in Iraq. I would like to share some highly personal classified 
information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my 
career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

I would hold back certain information for security reason for now I want you to visit the 
BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with 
you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other 
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm ) get back to me having visited the 
above website to enable us discuss in more clarifying manner to the best of your 
understanding. I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, I 
want you visited the site and understand my intentions, I have to give you some details of 
my person trusting that you will not make any wrong intention use of it,

I realize that for me to get a trusted and willing partner I will definitely need to be 
proactive and give before asking especially for your information as it is required. As I stated 
in my first email to you, I'm an Army captain in united state of America presently am in 
Helmand province, Afghanistan at the camp. As a young girl, I grew up with my maternal 
grandmother in the noisy streets of the upper west side Manhattan, NYC. She was ill most 
of the time though and at her death by 1989, I have already picked up an interest in the 
nursing profession, and have joined the local Red Cross and I decided to enlist in the army, 
I am a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team. I have been in Iraq for a long 
time and I did witness the story that you read about in the bbc link above.

I was among the soldiers that found the hidden money, in Iraq; I was able to take away 
8.5million United States dollars. I need your help to secure this fund; the fund has been 
taken to a secured organization in Kabul, Afghanistan province. The 8.5 million dollars that I 
was able to carry away with me on that faithful day, the army launched an investigation 
into the disappearance of fund from the site, I and some of my squad where detained and 
questioned, but were later released,

As you know they are still investigating the members of the squad, by keeping surveillance 
on us where I go and whatever I do, every telephone call I make, is been listened to, so I 
will like us to use email to communicate for security reason which I believe will be better for 
both of us. I do not know you in person, but am believing and trusting you in this 
transaction and hope that you will not betray me or seat on this money when its finally 
come to you, am not a thief by nature, I was serving my father’s land on a military duty, so 
do not treat me like a thief, let’s work together and I will give you 35% as your share.

The 8.5 million was deposited in a trunk box with UN Cargo Security Company in Kabul, 
Afghanistan which was deposited and registered with this cargo company as family 
treasure/belonging. I will like to know the following information about you.

1. Full name and contact Address

2. Occupation

3.An identification photo or international passport.

4. Your Country/Tel/Mobile Numbers.

This will help me to build trust in you. As soon as you send this information, then I will let 
you know the name of the security company where the fund was deposited, and how to 
receive this deposit from the hand of this company via diplomatic means to your 
destination or any country outside Afghanistan, do confirm to me your willingness to travel 
to where ever the security company can deliver the package outside Afghanistan.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Yours in Love

Capt Jane

Spoiler:
Return-Path: janebobys@hotmail.com
Received: from col0-omc1-s10.col0.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.20]) by mx-ha.web.de
(mxweb009) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LvP1v-1XJLlr1D2x-010YdW for
<xxxxx>; Sat, 01 Mar 2014 17:45:24 +0100
Received: from COL129-W10 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 1 Mar 2014 08:45:19 -0800
X-TMN: [n2l+aPC65YXeVbQcEwCt0puJAFjZLXY7]
X-Originating-Email: [janebobys@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W104D33286F5DC77CCFA731AA8D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: janebobys@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_0600147c-81e3-4104-a147-574906970388_"
To: <xxxx>
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 16:45:18 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <xxxx>
References: <xxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Mar 2014 16:45:19.0302 (UTC) FILETIME=[A16D0E60:01CF356D]
Envelope-To: <xxxx>

Eingeliefert über Microsoft Hosting - Genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar

Zitat:
Received: from COL129-W10 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sat, 1 Mar 2014 08:45:19 -0800
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 16:45:18 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. März 2014 um 01:05 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 04. März 2014 um 21:02

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. März 2014 um 21:30 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang