Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Felicia <feliciatape@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1565 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Felicia <feliciatape@hotmail.com>
16. Februar 2014 um 19:00

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/Famela32

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Famela32

Lets Meet Tonight

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 23-99
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:   White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

In my own words
About me:

Well I am not to good at talking about my self, but I will try. To be honest with you all. I am nothing fancy. I am kind of a plan jane.. I am no Brittany Spears or Pam Anderson.. but hey working on it..lol.. I am no hottie or nothing sexy.. but I like to think or hope that I am no dog.. lol.. I like to have fun and cut up.. I am easy going, I am kind of shy at first but once I get over that I am ok. I am kind of looking for just fun and sex right now. I guess what you would Long term relationship type thing. not real sure what to say here. but feel free to ask me anything. I like to party at times. I kind of like the bad boy type, but you don't have to be that type.. wink .. I like different kinds of music but rock the best. I try to take one day at a time. would love to make some friends and hope more. grin .
I’m looking for:

I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship... I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it involves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship... I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are looking for on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciate

More about me

Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
    Sales and Marketing
Income:    No Answer
Drinks:    Rarely
Has Kids:   I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Virgo Virgo

Zitat:
She Said

hi

So tell me more about what you looking for ?.

Zitat:
    Famela32 29 yr-old woman, Dallas, Texas USA

Subject:
    hi

hi

I'm looking for LTR, fellow who are slightly obsessed with sex, and erotic times... if you'd like you can hit me at Feliciatape @hot mail.c o m ...Hope to hear from you there.
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Februar 2014 um 22:10 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr21080 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Felicia <feliciatape@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Februar 2014 um 19:01

Hello xxx,  

Thanks for the email and it was nice hearing from you, i am surprise you got me back..Well i do stay here Dallas TX, and i would really like to get to know you better ,but i don't always get on line to chat and am not so good at phone cause at the first time i just don't know what to say, but i always update my private mail account,well we both know a little from our profile so i think we can go this way and see what we have in common ....I believe getting to know someone first.. That friendships are built. They are built from a strong foundation first, and then they continue to grow from there. Yes, it takes Times, there is give, and take involved. I believe in open communication, standing in our truth, being honest, and having integrity. Honoring and respecting each other is high on my list. I treat people the way I like to be treated. I believe what comes around goes around. I am a very compassionate person. I am in no rush, I think it's very important to take the time to get to know someone. That is what builds true friendships. Quality friendships,let me know what you think.I will try in writing you more about me and i will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right, I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.

As far as i dislikes.I don't like fake people, I don't like man that are all into money and not Kind to caring(sure money is important but there are other things more important). I like a man that is comfortable and confident in his own Word of kind,Caring life.

I hope this message finds you well  and hope you can share some photos in telling me more about yourself,ask me anything i always have a hard time knowing what to tell about myself. Your letter warmed my soul! The more I get to know you, the more I like you! My full name is Felicia Tape

Your New Friend,
Felicia.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.109.34 with SMTP id k31csp61476qgf;
        Sun, 16 Feb 2014 05:26:31 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.69.26.228 with SMTP id jb4mr20335098pbd.83.1392557190616;
        Sun, 16 Feb 2014 05:26:30 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <feliciatape@hotmail.com>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s9.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s9.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.20])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id xu6si11658651pab.138.2014.02.16.05.26.30
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>;
        Sun, 16 Feb 2014 05:26:30 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of feliciatape@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.20 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.20;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of feliciatape@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.20 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=feliciatape@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY178-W46 ([65.54.190.60]) by bay0-omc1-s9.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 16 Feb 2014 05:26:30 -0800
X-TMN: [g1GgdB9J8oUtmuZMelIwc7dxVYtcz5Dg]
X-Originating-Email: [feliciatape@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY178-W46282B7EDF5ADD37C6AD16A29E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: feliciatape@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_a5703611-1715-48ac-9abb-8c96e83034d0_"
To: @gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Felicia
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:26:29 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <530074AD.902@gmail.com>
References: <530074AD.902@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Feb 2014 13:26:30.0033 (UTC) FILETIME=[B3A85010:01CF2B1A]

--_a5703611-1715-48ac-9abb-8c96e83034d0_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_7c051245-e945-4653-822c-d422ce669385_"

--_7c051245-e945-4653-822c-d422ce669385_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.54.190.60
Decimal:	1094106684
Hostname:	65.54.190.60
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:26:29 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Februar 2014 um 22:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 16. Februar 2014 um 19:39

Das Bild haben wir schon: Becky <bcohio28@gmail.com>

Becky <bc4455@gmail.com>

* Ex-Mitglied Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob wir hier oder auch in den anderen Threads die selbe Dame sehen.  hä?
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Februar 2014 um 22:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 16. Februar 2014 um 20:54

Wir haben insgesamt drei Themen mit Bildern dieser Dame - alle in Remainder - ist aber 100% Chicken George!
Auch hier paßt die Datezeile nicht zu den USA; paßt in wärmere, südlichere Gefilde und ist auch Hühner Schorsch.

Becky <bc4455@gmail.com>
Ruth <mercy.cook27@gmail.com>
Becky <bcohio28@gmail.com>

Ich werde gleich alle nach Afrika verschieben und die alte Galerie in die neue übertragen, dann haben wir alles beisammen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Februar 2014 um 22:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 16. Februar 2014 um 23:08

Zitat:
Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob wir hier oder auch in den anderen Threads die selbe Dame sehen.

http://www.silver-cafe.org/profile.php?id=18864&l=8
http://www.raklagever.co.il/match/8-9-10-11.9.10/index.htm

@ rud

Ob Dir das die Entscheidung leichter macht?
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2014 um 19:26 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 25. Februar 2014 um 18:04

she got a new account on http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/romi32

Zitat:
Romi32

Let meet Tonight

I am a:    29 yr-old woman seeking men, 23-99
Drinks:    Occasionally
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Golf and sports are parts of my life. Writing has an equal place.i have a sense of humor. If you enjoy poems, send one my way.i am confident, calm, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered. I'm a girl with active lifestyle.
I’m looking for:

I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship... I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it involves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship... I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are looking for on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciate
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 7"  (170 cm)
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Education:   Bachelors Degree
    Sales Representative
Income:    No Answer
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:   Never Married
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:   Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
She Said

Howdy

Thanks,So tell me more about what you looking for ?.

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

I'm looking for LTR, fellow who are slightly obsessed with sex, and erotic times... if you'd like you can hit me at Feliciatape @hot mail.c o m ...Hope to hear from you there.
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2014 um 19:27 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema