Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Darlene <darlene.simmons@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 3815 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Darlene <darlene.simmons@outlook.com>
22. Januar 2014 um 00:25

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=72540&p=363604

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
http://www.confirio.com/90LNG

smilingface4luv

100% passend  32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 11:56 am
Beigetreten January 3, 2014. Von Riverside,CA. Lebt in Los Angeles, California. Besucht Completed. 

Über mich
I am romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive,easily get along with love and respect.I am here to meet new friends with my smile for a long term serious relationship. Distance shouldn't be a problem for us at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and moreover i don't mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way..Gods timing is the best,steady is cherished,like to garden,travel,fishing,theatre,beaches,movies and camping. my goal is to look for hardworking and lovely handsome man to build a long term relationship with to create our own family someday.I dream to meet a serious man,reliable,faithful,understanding,tender and most importantly honest.I want a man who can share my life with in good and bad times and give all my love,tenderness,attention and care.

Interview
Trinken Sie? Yes
Rauchen Sie? No
Nehmen Sie Drogen? No
Religion: Christian
Wie gross sind Sie? 5'7" (170.18 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 140 lbs. (64 kg.)
Was war Ihr Einkommen im vergangenen Jahr? below $25,000
Mögen Sie Haustiere? Yes
Wollen Sie Kinder? Maybe
Welche Haarfarbe haben Sie? Brown
Tragen Sie Brillen? No
Leben ist: Exciting
Träumen Sie viel? Sometimes
Welche Art Student sind Sie? B
lesen Sie täglich eine Zeitung? Yes
Was ist das Derivat von x2? 2x
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Native American
Welche anderen Sprachen sprechen Sie? Portuguese
Haben Sie ein Auto? No
Haben Sie ein Motorrad? No
Waren Sie schon Mal in Paris? No
waren Sie schon Mal in Miami? Yes
Haben Sie Piercings? Yes
haben Sie Tattoos? No
Benutzen Sie Facebook oder Twitter? Yes
beginnen Sie in der Regel Gespräche mit Menschen oder lassen Sie sie Gespräche mit Ihnen beginnen? I start conversations sometimes
Wie oft sind Sie ausgegangen pro Woche im vergangenen Jahr im Durchschnitt? 1-2
Wieviele Beziehungen hatten Sie? 0-3
Wieviele male pro Woche haben Sie im letzten Jahr trainiert? 2-3
Wie viele Stunden ehrenamtlicher Arbeit haben Sie im letzten Jahr? 0-5
Wie viele Bücher hast du letztes Jahr gelesen? 1-4

Interessen
Music      Jazz, hip hop, rapp, blues, classical, disco, instrumental
Filme:      The Lord of the ring
Fernsehen:      Csi Los Angeles, drama, action, thriller, documentation

Profilmail: 2014-01-20 03:57:08
Hi there, I am interested in you and also new on here.I have been out of relationship for some time now and am trying this out. I checked through your profile and picture and I decided to message you. I would love to meet someone caring, honest and serious man and who know what he want in life. If you care to know anything about me write me on darlene.simmons@outlook.com to know more about each other and i hope to hear back from you soon. Darlene

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2014 um 16:48 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22427  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Darlene <darlene.simmons@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Januar 2014 um 00:47

Der Text und die eingebetteten Bilder entsprechen der Mail auf.  

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=72540&p=363604

Da keine .jpg-Dateien angegeben waren, musste ich die Bilder downloaden. Die Bezeichnung stammen von mir.

Zitat:
I live in Dallas,Texas but currently in Nicosia,Cyprus.

Ich wusste gar nicht, dass Redmond auf Zypern liegt. 

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your mail. It is great to read from you. I never expect this, I am so happy, I am very interested in getting to know more about you and with time, we will get to understand each other very well. I am really a sincere and honest person. am caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with, I am social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty because honesty is the only key to a human being success and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all. I know it is hard to be completely honest but I try to be who I am and do what I know to be best. no one really can change who I am or my personality because I believe in myself and my life is based on truth and it’s all about who I am  because I know the kind of person I am and the way I treat others. I do care a lot about others who care about me because I know it that I am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely. Well I will really like to know more about you and your motives and intention getting to know my kind of person because my intention's is to get to know you. In addition, know your kind of person, build up a relationship with you, and Hopefully meet you in person. It is one of my policy that everyone I do meet I try to make them completely honest and happy because I hate to make people feel bad. because I really do believe that everyone should at least be given a great chance to smile and share their feelings to each other I am really looking for a man who's completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings who's ready for a long term relationship. Who is ready to build up a family with someone real? I want a man who I know I can have faith and completely trust with all my heart. Because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust. Love and trust are one big family and with both a relationship can be the greatest you ever imagine when you finally meet the right person in your life. I also believe in devoting my time to my love one and make him happy and I always do look forward to that day when I will get to meet my dream man and I know when he gets to meet me he will be so much happy to get along with my kind of person. Well this is about my personality which I would like to tell you. I like listening to music, and I like to swim, camping, shopping, like dancing, hanging around. Ooh music is even part of my life, I cannot do without listening to music in a day, and my kind of music is rap and band, and a bit of jazz and I like hip hop too as well. Well I do not really have many hobbies; I do but at least I know how to have fun by myself or with people that I find interesting. I like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each other’s. Because that is really, the best way to build up your own life to care for others and get to know a lot about them. However, I prefer hanging out with people I know I can trust and share a lot with. I am 5.8tall, 140 lbs, average body type, brown eyes and back hair loll. I live in Dallas,Texas but currently in Nicosia,Cyprus to visit my mother. I will like to stop here for now till I read back from you.
Yours Sincerely
Darlene Simmons

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
Return-Path: <darlene.simmons@outlook.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.206 as permitted sender)
IGdyZWF0IHRvIHJlYWQgZnJvbSB5b3UuIEkgbmV2ZXIgZXhwZWN0IHRoaXMs
IEkgYW0gc28gaGFwcHksIEkgYW0gdmVyeSBpbnRlcmVzdGVkIGluIGdldHRp
bmcgdG8ga25vdyBtb3JlIGFib3V0IHlvdSBhbmQgd2l0aCB0aW1lLCB3ZSB3
aWxsIGdldCB0byB1bmRlcnN0YW5kIGVhY2ggb3RoZXIgdmVyeSB3ZWxsLiBJ
IGFtIHJlYWxseSBhIHNpbmNlcmUgYW5kIGhvbmVzdCBwZXJzbwEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgNtdWx0aXBhcnQvcmVsYXRlZAMDMTg1AgN0ZXh0L2h0
bWwDAzExAmltYWdlLmpwZWcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDODICaW1hZ2UuanBlZwNp
bWFnZS9qcGVnAwM5Mg--
X-YMailISG: Cz4i.SIWLDsXLFKcaq7PTae7aAc4.gCsEeWJ8F5PJaFTTD76
2eUh3muXI.BnI8Ku5Ke4qR3NIbnKHYzw6.NN_B12yaHrrHzCY9INLdDN.PCE
GEsB.sA_4WZQz4lharvlEc7cqIsTy6mC3DDajmrbfCva4cq1UeR21.aCg9dJ
m.VZeCv3lKAu.UzAjfT8nA5D33N_ofKSr3wfANlCa51a5VwdnQuISsojTm.W
EsSZgFiF8AGhgjEMKSzTMl.O.8PhZPjgxtn2F.2FqqUyWBuEssPhCr..ujpZ
JNFdOn9I4ZEdzHkOPAD_vT8lcKPl1Bf7Eh6cs9fb4FM5lFgvVMCfZ61B7Wnd
pmb9Toy98RCOvoLCghRFnULkAQaxSkAqhckX_WOGZ8Q6DF6s2ETHWSYLaFL.
Bp0bdn181o8_tFBKGYuY0Ed7LtswWHs7GhNf0ii8PF340g4IDjaICYmYibI.
.r1HZJ55F9WkHLcRyv1CXVvNvihXNWndmMPvJY1RmgtUlIoLxeKT_W.X7ge4
X5QAKK4PBH3tp.lB_qbGwOWBskiqwY4jB7drcrJ9_pMQf9FWee.A0leXR.2c
TxU1V9CYR8zZXjCVEzxgMiLdcUwqbH6jTavamv7W7LQnEgDpCTh0D3rgu1DD
go5Nup8imrmJntnzOY0ZvopDEn9AbniA1M1rOnmz5hVB9y6X02.XYHG_f9ux
jjlqm6EI2swW9NsggZYLWosLDnJSkKW95i21OXPhyZ25tdb4GE2Wn01k6pcg
lBv2t81fxKp7XG3w2wFLbp_jp4PPgWPqaw2VENf5vD.vu6MNsX3r5pocXmxq
uo9PvwYQJ4jVAzfFrrAy6KWkQbrlIjTbxkIZqGXTkntyJQFkYTgJ0k4ULTPR
6K6CDJbBI4DSIIN3rchwCnyXg5fBv5hBmk6OFdYelmpqEfZe5Y9S5r.iy7ni
9Hemu1CJ0pm.TH0Z5TQx_r9KY0fRI0CO9gPYbA7hSV8RV9arbHHxIeULzUxs
nQT3Y2cO5.Gal0MLFy9qJRNQeq9SdNNqIoUwVTZe2Y203KCAonG3dqr4z2G.
fnp4luwIzGaB_gh5SaaBfL8gtUonwE7xUklFoKNUBEAJ1h7jOyPwq0Y8pzX6
7Op1LnOilxDzKceNOKtsfQ9en9P.AQNZyvkxGzOLRxBTP3q8qlhXJpXwrzRo
cJmR9AcVqDLtdsqY1Yzd6BVGNB78wEQ6FvtWXpRml06_9WcMGcW5qLs7HM5s
ttappNtgXRJyPWTx2pWC2azdOCO2NvaP83N8JFQDjWdAdLvLVYOhvmDp.Fvm
qIVgJhlDM6R7gFiIBxE8iwADlqs98E9zAv.UHGwXVkl_7DmbLHzh5sOaIM8B
ubg2wfwTxI582fHCnNRYkpu6pIYGsX6TGADEvZTDaKPLxfdwjTjwrCq_QgiC
lzG5iGkiY7m3ZeKyVw--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.206]
Authentication-Results: mta1067.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s4.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.206)
  by mta1067.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:24:40 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS330 ([65.55.34.199]) by col0-omc4-s4.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:24:38 -0800
X-TMN: [r4hzSWe4VAPLsPMt5sMKVsBWx7Y9KAUc]
X-Originating-Email: [darlene.simmons@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS330B96177311367933F9EC8EFA40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: darlene.simmons@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="Apple-Mail-01CDBD1B-3A0E-4163-A1D4-5F2107CB139C"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Subject: Re: smilingface4luv
References: <1390210738.6117.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1390210738.6117.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:24:06 +0000
To: xxx <wwg>
MIME-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jan 2014 14:24:38.0269 (UTC) FILETIME=

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:24:06 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2014 um 16:49 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 22. Januar 2014 um 00:48

Zitat:
Darlene <darlene.simmons@outlook.com>

Darlene Simmons seit 3. Januar 2014

https://www.facebook.com/darlene.simmons.167

Zitat:
Ehemalige Wohnorte

Houston
Aktueller Wohnort

Dallas
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines
Interessiert an      
Männer
Beziehungsstatus      
Single
Sprachen      
English, Portugiesisch, Bulgarisch und Spanisch
Lebensereignisse

Hat begonnen bei Business zu arbeiten

smilingface4luv gleicher Profiltext

https://www.sugardaddyforme.com/ALLprofile-2863977-smilingface4luv-BaldwinHills-...

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2014 um 16:38 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 22. Januar 2014 um 01:12

@ Amirul

Am liebsten würde ich die sofort weg hauen, denn hier muß man nicht die Frage stellen wo der Text
der Mail schon aufgetaucht ist, sondern wo bitte nicht. 

Zitat:
I am 5.8tall, 140 lbs

Aus Sicht eine Afrikaners vielleicht, aus Sicht eines Europäers wohl wenigstens 10 - 15 kg mehr. Vielleicht sind ja die Bilder älter. 

Änderung:
Der Beitrag ist keine Wertung über das Gewicht von Personen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Januar 2014 um 01:14 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 22. Januar 2014 um 02:06

Stiray schrieb on 22. Januar 2014 um 01:12:
Am liebsten würde ich die sofort weg hauen

Vielen Dank für deinen Tipp

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 22. Januar 2014 um 17:21

Zitat:
I live in Dallas,Texas but currently in Nicosia,Cyprus to visit my mother

Kann sie sich nicht entscheiden, wo die Mutter lebt? Hier aus dem Beitrag von romancescam (Mail vermutlich vom 18. Januar 2014):
Zitat:
I live in Dallas,Texas but currently in England,United Kingdom to visit my mother for Christmas and new year

Ansonsten wird sie jetzt strafversetzt nach Afrika wegen Abschreibens:
Molly <molly.juane@yahoo.com>
Bei romancescam auch noch von Lola Lampert <lola_lampert@yahoo.com> Smiley

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 24. Januar 2014 um 00:25

Die Bildbezeichnung stammt von mir. Die Bilder waren in der Mail einbettet.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a long term relationship that i can relocate with to be with you for the rest of my life.
I want you to know that we need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust..True love is the greatest thingfinding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting him with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for him. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help him in case he need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for him, to be with you, to cherish him, to fulfill his dreams, to share with his and most of all, to make him realize how much you really love him.Distance doesn't matter if you really love me, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out..Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each otherSomeone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people..
Please i want you to send me more of your pictures and i will do the same with you in my next reply to you.I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible. Please drop your mobile number for me to call you to hear your voice.
Yours sincerely 
Darlene 

Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.211 as permitted sender)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-
X-YMailISG: SvftuHIWLDttpHcXud1vNIfnzYC7S_8nu4Xacf2r9LxdM4Bq
D6kyfDMvIVBOFvn7HpjIt4Un0IXXRjpTSAbnrJLt0gLQVQ8n6091LvRHw9PC
wwZ9bmyGZlNSAAu49yJfd_zFBMPA2QYEGd6zocultwCoktMkouF7FsTRem1W
LJao5hGjFabhc8aE_zr8o6hdesAIMu9T4w71H.mP0K3IDJrRp2b9WadK4kiA
.y3BCDhabSaW7YLDzNJ4mDXO.TmtvOzmFcfpw7kN6I3L6jzUtutAJWqVkF8o
0FLvbALtdkzXI.I.K0jIPrC70RY5oer3ghxx0PEPsWWi1vjytYMbQH6CHpoV
WjPr7mFtVXOsYWcNfcP_5fBOFer.94CyY3oBVm06AuGQdPbDqAd2tjVl_fRH
EVrdOc5ofBdc8DcMtTHpN1xA0zG6Sj0pONj8Ld15B.udxR6c8jbvdNXRXvpT
sYu8aEbX2s0ghvqXJrifCVouSyuNVXLiezuGOGmxglpmiLOd8YZJ9_IV4qKL
IgZ_uYPfDAg2bVyHWgu637ASjQ8jDYuQlnb.5G9C_39T7u7Y7pckpRNUitOt
cCZcpTo3D2KneO7.T0bTFY2Q7gMfeV_IgEJHJtgSX6oGlAwl1UgPZXJaQK1Y
sr5q4g.IZnr5cQM2XT8_Ic7sEdm8k4V4NAKfvCvZAbmWqb5vXWzffhKEb_kM
0mEG4GykCaaiCduf97cU9L.Q0gc5Uy8KLIcMwUc1uEfUUENi0UEqhajdaXvX
TTapGkDSKHYIDOKaD5qqXczhlzGeMHj1Mxb1nAgaT9XEw6j3jnGl66SXSE2n
HN9aK6w2c7gTf1FcXPtazUyd2N7rpofopBBzJt8KfyaQeISjTbggpA22YwT5
9xgZ7PL5upiE_M1Z91plhXOO7WCKfzU3nvnnTVDa9X6qvOXJdR5i5vSHnto8
2fHoowQyrr.SYsrIMgbkm1uUILjjUe9nF4CYI3RQyIGkRFqKptpJCpD.eQSX
D.L4FR9dat_WhUHw9ITDkLCwgS_1oib53yGq4MzCmNmPFPFUt2MqPLLUFqdZ
PKosZa0pNMa1z.PDZvAlVYdYM6G6_VKKWwtgLVKQwg07UOSzkveZysqQki9w
_LUuqX0gdNCYbyPiPupdP5GP4QwxacPTQ37nnIO2Gh.3VZu6Ft_3OOLkY2Ek
PteUgSNUNZDMHN2.eBMzsu7NUaFvjK1hBjLtYjyn_ap5nfRes6FuIPW_NCgI
dpnC3NzVcFPt1qJ6vPHGry7EVSJrG.gauhCbLDRRUN7b_kXNXhZDj7ETNzmv
GahK7kY715JtHY8jiwZ9NDV6Vg.M1j.vDW1SAwEY0KOsKpayDePshZD4HdeB
XzMpZiOmtUwMaQfWbLcg6.c-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.211]
Authentication-Results: mta1066.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s9.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.211)
  by mta1066.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:29:01 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS389 ([65.55.34.199]) by col0-omc4-s9.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:28:59 -0800
X-TMN: [RdgePlTmkvy/BbPYRNtU/7QQneMqlhUn]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS389173780A97E0FF457BBCAEFA60@phx.gbl>
     boundary="Apple-Mail-4B9713DD-B3F2-4BA7-BD5D-09DEC6C21BC0"
References: <1390210738.6117.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <COL402-EAS330B96177311367933F9EC8EFA40@phx.gbl> <1390348465.4964.YahooMailNeo@web171904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1390348465.4964.YahooMailNeo@web171904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:28:50 +0000
To: xxx
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Jan 2014 07:28:59.0726 (UTC) FILETIME=[C85D36E0:01CF180C]
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juli 2016 um 13:56 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 25. Januar 2014 um 03:19

Stiray schrieb on 22. Januar 2014 um 01:12:
Am liebsten würde ich die sofort weg hauen

Habe ich auch gemacht Aber jetzt kommt sie zur Hintertür herein, wie ein Backdoor Virus!

Dearest xxx,

Thank you for your reply. l wont keep long before leave my mother place to states and where are you located from to see if it will be possible for me to visit you before going back to states. I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

About my past relationship,  I have been into 3 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years!!!!.  I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 2 years ago. 

My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone elses own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to  abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his Wife and the mother of his children ...

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time, Honey in me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!
Directly from my heart to yours!
Your Future Queen! (I hope!)
Darlene Simmons

Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.212 as permitted sender)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--
X-YMailISG: TbE6eYoWLDtzZ0aqinTVxfEFdeLYqIDadxny6tV_13tNW5vM
1pJ3rOqk7ryVfrrUjiCkzfhgykgIqeKT5k_gCJVRuaGzZngKOOG8e18N3bn9
73kabDp.TX1t_DR3k3.XuugUsCW2Mkl7oetHScl53w3W6cj_NjXPs3vS4hTa
L6V7WA_u8Hh8n_s7clhOLBDklgEu8Fuhr5D20jU_T3fqtJqbsEMR5D86C3VR
wThvfbrmFfzTW6hN3QuD_EhqUrytTLtzZddNEMAoTTvQC.zPhjbbLqqsoiCZ
MJegn589N3RFgfYzexIhBS74DDJldrip9SrJrRtngO9YRCg_ptbz5T5VcdG0
e7oLJpKC0K1Wp_JrlCoI.INk2_rsmg5bfgPameiniyaKV3VVyfgx3RPupDLW
vDKtOumfDeV7rE_e1I9d4U7U8zlExpcA7hdJDJUURzoqGK8fWyF3_Uaqesz5
Gd3imZtpXykYcPNxv5xTb9OOoz5l7Mg4o43vQi68WaN..VCVJHO2lleTS09f
GpWatU3Oof2QP34UjJVKblGmhyhCZzBZVALkySqkjg_jUnPQ5304VgpbSm23
StySyUjyu_Z6gye.710B0q7E_Jv0ON1lPTybAsgVjhg.LzoWqOJ2MAPdQAzX
4Vdcv_33KH8AqCDxi4eJ9t.cEgUF1buMdVI6lwWULLbrlNISv9G1u5bwBxUs
hBgt70OzxhO4H5Wc3dzvIAFWbdRYQJXFg9qIlQzCFxg5XbpGVLWqCG.9ZUpp
15eipfIpLfPWRO8Ef2x9JH4I6HXsVm5rEcwu8loLi93L2YXEcTKTzyG5Hwq_
0vgOIuQfklf2Pgzrj1Mo0Qvhpno2bd2r3f3zjbuAPA2BaG8YNKNNjna3dNfR
6Gc8xVQbReCo3B7.P.IyXB6wDPxFTDLrovRL0oP9yW927tbRjJyZMAmz8thX
BaKwPgC5gTsBbqUkzcp3sGQ3LDwIPiRpUIaetgDrUgvfCastN8b_tUh_Ac0V
0ow0BwiLVVh8GPeGNpTQQ3e2iPBKioZ8W0mlPYmasAIZ7yBvPyi6pMsIpj9A
WkO0w3KbSLMvj398qB1XuS.RmOsi6ehDn_AeQqgd46tMFv4ZKOAuUp76G_JQ
.Vom3TUZ3NNbiOJdkSTWVmwJIumACfwsnAwGt_Yu1XP4Pd_JPFqr93w0tjqW
eLlQ2kzL6QJ40jE0nV_xd4Vrbin1CAa6Ve325EzY3_nUpDrmnC5gjOF23yrc
lHquW6k8r9rRS147CeXZc5MGvLzteFc1KZzD8c6UFQa65DnE9g11Ula8hazn
en_tCpClSJnloncDsMkIrl._TJEYB30yZAdB_YhQo9xeWalTsRpaeh55
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.212]
Authentication-Results: mta1110.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s10.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.212)
  by mta1110.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:21:25 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS321 ([65.55.34.199]) by col0-omc4-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:21:23 -0800
X-TMN: [6RysE5iF9PB2qcUJ8RciKK6vkgZRQ1wb]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS321E650ED4B6EE7DB5628BDEFA10@phx.gbl>
     boundary="Apple-Mail-39EDEFA6-BE22-4612-A7BE-901994578E18"
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:21:15 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Jan 2014 22:21:23.0567 (UTC) FILETIME=[9D64B7F0:01CF1952]
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2014 um 16:51 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 25. Januar 2014 um 12:14

Zitat:
Aber jetzt kommt sie zur Hintertür herein, wie ein Backdoor Virus!

@ Amirul

Der Virus ist aber mutiert, er ist dunkler und schmaler geworden, so scheint mir.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 25. Januar 2014 um 15:50

Stiray schrieb on 25. Januar 2014 um 12:14:
Der Virus ist aber mutiert, er ist dunkler und schmaler geworden, so scheint mir.

Da stimme ich dir zu. Für mich ist es die Frage, ob sie das ist. Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 26. Januar 2014 um 19:54

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for your lovely and kind letter. Sweetheart your letter keeps chilling me up with hopes and thoughs of a future plans .At this very moment I am sitting here dreaming and fantasizing about how nice it would be for you to be near, where I could do what I enjoy most and that is being able to romance the special one I have in my life right now which it is You...

In me sweetheart you are going to find the most passionate, loving and romantic woman you have ever met. There are very few promises in life but this is one of them!. ROMANCE is the key to my happiness and to my heart and soul!. It is the single biggest reason I am single today is because I have yet to find a man who will romance me with the passion of there heart and be a giver of there love, and not just a taker.

l am a woman who is very committed to the special man I am sharing my heart and soul with. I totally dedicate and devote my life totally to this person 24/7, for he is my King and it is my belief that as long as he is my King, God would want me to treat him as such, by putting him on a pedestal that is reserved only for a King and showing him with an endless amount of affection, attention, passion, and unconditional love. It is my duty as a follower of the word of God to be his provider, providing for his emotional, mental, and sexual needs. 

It is my responsibility as his Queen to take any problems and stress that he has in his life and put it on my shoulders to free him of it, for I am a woman and his Queen!. My shoulders are bigger so it is my obligation to carry the burdens he has in life on them, allowing him to have a healthy mind, body, and heart and soul at all times. I love and cherish this role sweetheart, and it is because I love it so much, that I feel God has a role for everyone in life, and his chosen role for me is to be a excellent wife, mother, and family woman, because of the way I live my life, and because of my passion to be a great lover and family woman, in addition to the passion I have for children. I believe children play a big part in my life.

Thanks for your picture and you look very cute. I don't live in Africa, I told you in my first email that I lived in Texas, United states but currently in Cyprus to visit my mother and that its where I am right now. And you Where do you live ? I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.
Have a lovely Sunday
Your angle 
Darlene 

Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.216 as permitted sender)
b3ZlbHkgYW5kIGtpbmQgbGV0dGVyLiBTd2VldGhlYXJ0IHlvdXIgbGV0dGVy
IGtlZXBzIGNoaWxsaW5nIG1lIHVwIHdpdGggaG9wZXMgYW5kIHRob3VnaHMg
b2YgYSBmdXR1cmUgcGxhbnMgLkF0IHRoaXMgdmVyeSBtb21lbnQgSSBhbSBz
aXR0aW5nIGhlcmUgZHJlYW1pbmcgYW5kIGZhbnRhc2l6aW5nIGFib3V0IGhv
dyBuaWNlIGl0IHdvdWxkIGJlIGZvciB5b3UgdG8gYmUgbmVhcgEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzEy
X-YMailISG: kXS5B_YWLDute3I1U4jcs6LzSjSI4tQL1zztFd14orQeT5Hr
EkBBDBxkcAYgBxzPTcl9Gv3.vyuR3S8d_IC8PbPIfAAXad_iWSz7LwVDVj3G
CzhcuCjqs0vPdfwMThv23y9emxw7ul0f3V1FESKIfEXn09kzFcoSr5.v4jbC
fEW2irzooWfY9ioGvpXywbpPfm0OZxVRz.eL7zs7amxX8Q9HtNxIH46Q9ppP
NHA5Ip6auFb.kSL9pa9GZ_JuhQ8CmHphtXeW6js0HnOzyOxqffeOsPuwYBjo
TwHgAS.qEgJp9S6aSk76LYD12ZdLbnir_SdboTKCAfZslIEN1BuHLnV9damA
.o_2gTVGM24l29rqF1VIkEMdRHZKHnXJjgbs2voNilHciVl7lLcSIwe6CV0K
G8tbMvsvSwVpETmBimuOZR0MZFE16GzwgvnhbDBnx3Y75kyqrF49xQ155Tk8
Q870x_F08z2lhUKykS3yLh84ewGAgrkKFNoqAlZIR2C1o5keeUL1_XxAmrJL
8kHZz.AWSxcX1uC2UYGPCqPuhbYvg5QnXlyLvwpb0Rd.TOdKcYDo848TBsrp
lR2roVLQ6vrJVQZb9UnO0Lxt2vt6qRbLkdLZH76._d..VOq8gF2YiORsfUfj
5kqG1J1INKjgISc00k4f4o_w6eOhhOxgPUTaeit3Ca56X8My.lJr5laqU.Fq
oMk_4za2mfepGpd7zwJVRZhaRyieTP1EcXP9SOSMrwuq9NYi2Y0E0KefB4G7
uzIo.ZC8UdtS.Xcyp.rdb6lr0sf5D4kh06HSeWUB4jlB1XJDvvTGX6SEZDw0
oxKHAHWcrXJNFWofWDJvETpfWYWo2esYj8bthBMLCPXRDjP1bdApSgKEgh5J
IYA.ZwBFpW0eF7FwINx7fhQs.k7KWfG_av6xjvaGy0nu865A6x0UBA_q7UAZ
rG.Z9CKg6Ji4UiM66icd869FfRnrTRV8Z0Eijq7sQNjDyQywMDHw3ANTNXnt
NpUik9510zZMCgIEBDHGn_lhuK09vBllcpyTvU2d.rdZsZ4mFoPkI.VTI_En
ttWY_Wbg45lMFW1LKlAYeFSs0NlDz6uvU3uNndqUNZMv6ISVg60oASVE.DrI
lqUqrSClMu.1jHYMOhJAgD9t3UvewvMkAkZIWItewt3UTXhR46KbBJGY2fh4
q4soPL1jC0Acr7v3tjej8v_raDYNvvr6PgIUenZXboFMFtzvoM.SshHdj_yb
4Lk6wD75ql3ZtcpbKs5cLVFdWP2epBsWYh5GPRhV_H5siJbZk_cthJzRLtVz
j3POHwDFBnuz1f266vt77X_jPLYKkhJJaxgh5SdkjL9rndqPvSYqHhKyCYyz
K6Xdb4ycb4xVkeDcr2JjqvI7ka_DFkb8Os7nY4Oktc_o3g--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.216]
Authentication-Results: mta1175.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s14.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.216)
  by mta1175.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:09:06 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS323 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s14.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 07:09:05 -0800
X-TMN: [tDtWc7X7U8Nq+9JXtDF4cWZ/yLYLaN+J]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS3236824D47387241D01CBFEEFA30@phx.gbl>
     boundary="Apple-Mail-D5FAAB24-989A-44E8-9AA0-FE72284723B6"
Subject: Re: Happy Lovely Sunday 
References: <1390667088.54985.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1390667088.54985.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:09:02 +0000
To:xxx <wwg>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jan 2014 15:09:05.0483 (UTC) FILETIME=[8DEAB1B0:01CF1AA8]
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Juli 2016 um 13:58 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 28. Januar 2014 um 23:57

My King,

Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving a letter from me. I just want that a letter is more eloquent than words. That is why this will definitely speak for itself. I am a little bit confused on how and what to do just to eradicate you to know from my vivid mind your charming and beautiful face. The more time I spend with you the more I like everything about you and the more I want to find out all about you - how you think, how you feel, what your dreams are and everything nice from you. If I could only do something just to persuade you.

Sweetie very thing I wish to do was left undone because of this unexplainable emotion. My admiration was still bubbling within me these past lonely days. Truthfully, and undoubtedly, I can fool anyone but I cannot fool myself. I would be a great liar if I uttered that I'm not in love with you. No matter what you think or say, all I can say is; I really love you with all my heart and I will not hesitate if you will give me just a little time to prove my feelings of endearment and to prove to you that I'm deserving of your feelings, from your heart.

My dearly beloved, you became so honorable in my eyes, like a precious gem, counted with extremely good intellectual reasoning makes me emotionally struck and speechless. I am very serious now in telling you that I can no longer endure such extreme anxiety and sleepless nights that I am experiencing right of this moment.

Since the first day i read from you.... I felt I was living in a new and wonderful world, full of love. And the sun is brighter, the pastures became greener and everything I do was magnificent. You should inculcate and instill in your mind that "I cherish you so much". Such love, like everything, deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more. I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible .

Love always,
Your Queen.
Darlene Simmons 

Sent from my iPhone 

Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.203 as permitted sender)
IGZvciByZWNlaXZpbmcgYSBsZXR0ZXIgZnJvbSBtZS4gSSBqdXN0IHdhbnQg
dGhhdCBhIGxldHRlciBpcyBtb3JlIGVsb3F1ZW50IHRoYW4gd29yZHMuIFRo
YXQgaXMgd2h5IHRoaXMgd2lsbCBkZWZpbml0ZWx5IHNwZWFrIGZvciBpdHNl
bGYuIEkgYW0gYSBsaXR0bGUgYml0IGNvbmZ1c2VkIG9uIGhvdyBhbmQgd2hh
dCB0byBkbyBqdXN0IHRvIGVyYWRpY2F0ZSB5b3UgdG8ga25vdwEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzM3
X-YMailISG: tIP_a7oWLDvEnQoGB8MMcNuNWs_JQJe642hTNMHiGgF09sGN
buLtrFdCc6rKD3Ax5tysfyJqXyol8LbM9bRjtZx2GQWIPTL3Gcu8U.yIaa7o
lihXteLDtsxBe5.eqx29TDiwe6LBLKwBCOHeSXrHvcROJkXBerZdG88nhvD0
dUDClUOKrYYi6VOEAVPfi1SZGEqvbgEMjEzUj2hgSNQ4TvBV32FnU5BNGqKb
JsYWex1KURn7uwWB58FjsImoc7Xp_urZekBW7wepgKg0c2M3WnirPIL3Pn0g
JX8aIHorVoZ7euC_pHyWaRjU9mjMlzpwNuPw57nBeu7dyb3dGb1BkHYWrO92
UcdiRmHKMkBMnrYS7oTLzDYotvsyI0cbsHtAweJosxACAXshglD0W.O.5FoY
h1d6Tfg5TTd3VpdhDufXhUbgJKkhL.ItOoPIBlOgqhkHNR6.rVSc2mRFODss
HebAc4YLzIdaAOMYUIW5RVWvE.cAypiQP.Irzbts6MoGPbchN0LKOe5gNxd.
Ib7HwkrnHar4bigaAB5MXVbLDTKFxrraq5JkEC3A_eclwGKgphYx6JBHT7_w
yoJgy5i5bKLqWOsB9icU78wUosJ.p5TF4sKdKeGnpIf4AnwELeg7zkS_SXke
sAkYvNch7ivQBpFm_yaixBCfvLiAND1NoRVvLKFnSo6FNGeV8cq2_DgMgz_w
d0bVagjGdd2bUtfE.vjjy0V2W48Z6OfEsoEHcFyZD0pDY4RNTC3S8bmAg7YW
M2z9UcqntCmG4NQLqyMUdAPHqC_p.PRNiAOtaJTVH9cazNYsAWx5KukxPaWO
YcWjajkbM7dlp_bA9KdGdPqp_1QJPMNzeM1UKcyF0XUp74TwhHz.GzYHC21Q
TF5XnrBtNLdnrvyhpdAdBPuNB66who8lqMx5cWeu9VudWIwJANzZ5AO0tpWk
iihMACfRjOXR5Rso3yT9vvsfFoV_M4iKf.nq7aI.EndXuROWYFr6Kw9b2MDp
VhbPOEmgIah7xKempQwsjaenBRAZjDCDW_8odgEe.S1rKkn8eeEwhHapw8Ym
mUsnSMxHStqESZLXI5sizaXoxr80tamS78HiZgqCMIG9xn7iV16NvrwyLowZ
_WRKJmM3407UFl3URsMOHwcdd9Y7SwzHei2tYI8jCn_Yfw0VDrY_v_..ftnw
nlhiqqDvJ0aeTHkauCA3iTbbcSb_CMlDWrBpl5Ot2Xm56mEFiQUX4ejkQUGV
KHwJzcHhFNAWMGlHQTdw_biRWounuzCNT0HKQI1661KDw48azPQvN6UgHzoN
Jb.hKtrTEobqug4SHCtYQ9vN_MABgtMg0z8vfnyb0HChx4Oo.H3tnq0w_Nco
IZ_m7I8q.T2NQJLmsHf1fNWyR58-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.203]
Authentication-Results: mta1196.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s1.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.203)
  by mta1196.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:18:34 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS271 ([65.55.34.201]) by col0-omc4-s1.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:18:33 -0800
X-TMN: [5LG6kKjDd+/uDQCjcxRXAF8QfBARikvX]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS271D5F494D5F4F5B9F03699EFAD0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="Apple-Mail-CE281C31-98FD-4F94-80FA-79906C87759B"
References: <COL402-EAS321E650ED4B6EE7DB5628BDEFA10@phx.gbl> <1390860263.37652.YahooMailNeo@web171902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1390860263.37652.YahooMailNeo@web171902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:18:28 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jan 2014 12:18:33.0018 (UTC) FILETIME=[0FB7F1A0:01CF1C23]
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2014 um 00:20 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 29. Januar 2014 um 00:16

If you want us to meet in person,then you tell me which country are you currently in now. To know if it will be possible for us to meet in person. Here are few pics I have for you below:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.34.207
Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.207 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: Nikc6AsWLDst0dRs5KEoJ.KB9r2rFG.qwqFa9AyuM38M.5Wy
8kRccASBovvtgBzyT20fIgd116bJup1TeI8lzA1kp2Q5SGBxf0.E92UwJQ33
XsUtAMHo5GOMRMJnIHZGiOraVhQpMNbRSq_I.SlXh68WxH_K3IZXRMnVBvu5
SQd_3BHA.pTD.q8KfSAzZPvVaBGrXY1HrRo0tSgbvkRrNiY3MQvFJzuynnHs
eWP0SKz1Wtd1jIXzNsAJYaS7EqLtF8Eoy3LmbMopMrWa9RSrBkD4iTM2PUZ.
4AqPWSCcgsr7f_GN8ZW2Vm0PnW4kF6s_CFDV2JFmrSn7CCflq_23iOrBzAfh
9TklNy7.I9xRi9Y3qhmaaZcwKLWE_H2BerqVZkGdn1YUf4JVDats7kirmMXw
Lcjq_62vxsYsIcvvEAU8PuQmHholaAUjtQ59v9hJLqaOA3FDfHug_1ACqb9C
B.Kht_9HPtuZN8jS8zb9vsd6Bl2ndwZms9LrmE6Y7KwKLnvoivG8btk6XEYK
KXBDEdxqJ.Q5whEC2NfvqST3EoKwZNFY66ecMaE8dUG5EGxgwO2.VDsZ92YP
9WGTeWDKyyuuDmtJ.zzw14Y9Mwjlx1a78_P4YLUo0VTN8eWx_4em26SjvhYZ
AWk1aBQk16rFWN1fjLqq9nVqTOdbZkrxH3kc4WaRH20TfmuKE4BhOiZL5Z82
98dLzVSNlnamN6W_6jqcGYYNhefYZ4OnvvBNAiyCBVl1T2.TEIthPux5WocN
u5W1ggmGrzqFRQyhGpWnoNv9qYu2E6GaAFNAIF8.5Zvv7mHM6VIPqj73anwA
7ST0FPPuJrgHR4UJ5XuZzVuQD2i8ql_cGG9yIqQDgLrsPeeFugzKli9NEneH
LGRRgdG3KB6QZoHGZrv_rVTpnL9uhH9bz9I3vhJu1tuvQCOPAmF0nUbRMOVQ
TO__yVE5u9K6vrC_g.VU25Rb_z6fdeQ6TKa85gkh4Oykvd7wle4d6SLLpsHE
MEZTWIM4pk9rUvL3RYUWi6xGfeYo5NuNiQVvxEvSneme2ZhyERWenNQY5v_6
i9cQZvWfIvlsak25gma.KaACGdDjzK.JYVE_Brqqa.oRT7hIjLAxVoTLAIo6
WmOuQzTtIWHGI.xIMHRM3tDKIOQn.QD_6mK2qdVS.5krRfyjC5jHcjZTy09F
9iltUHNImjFPrzs6CHTIAhlecO.CaO8bKsghnU0G.5T3gTHBlmfsyW_FT5h7
6iMgoBDID7JXJGkOCTlq2VHNeBbHqUoyjNrI0ht3rIQOtmKXEQzmRDXCuPvh
B4FS14GJIr6qlWJJJz6tfjFsOtKjEpp6.LGx_EEmZkidTxyuL7nU49VFaDf_
lDXMIWEY4pc260ZQPUATL.IR4EadY8wkbFwDUOmxG13ONOuVZ3GrdbYwhiYx
nCHu
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.207]
Authentication-Results: mta1010.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s5.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.207)
  by mta1010.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:20:42 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS359 ([65.55.34.199]) by col0-omc4-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 04:20:41 -0800
X-TMN: [cXBqlnyRgDGo+gNcAjA2QLbB0uQ0cgpR]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS359713D2734D1B46AE3AE98EFAD0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="Apple-Mail-FCA36C07-3FFB-4D8C-93BC-F0CDF3183BB1"
Subject: Re: Happy Lovely Sunday 
References: <1390667088.54985.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <COL402-EAS3236824D47387241D01CBFEEFA30@phx.gbl> <1390763210.52112.YahooMailNeo@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <COL402-EAS425FF3C379FFFD2B6B923AFEFA20@phx.gbl> <1390853941.70217.YahooMailNeo@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1390853941.70217.YahooMailNeo@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:20:31 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jan 2014 12:20:41.0223 (UTC) FILETIME=[5C227970:01CF1C23]
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2014 um 16:53 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 30. Januar 2014 um 21:18

Hi, Baby, you're always lighting up my heart with the things you say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve.

my sweetie, my lover, my friend - I want you to know how much I love you and why.....Thank you for acknowledging my thoughts and feelings whether they are positive or negative, justified or unjustified. I feel safe to be myself knowing I can not be perfect and you will continue to love me.Thank you for the time you take to write me and telling me I am wonderful ...Those silent moments recharge my senses of appreciation for you.Thank you for written me at the right time... it shows me that you are genuinely supportive of my goals, which are such a part of who I am.Thank you for answering all my questions without criticism or impatience - you have shown me that my dream of a kind and considerate relationship is a reality. You motive me to expect and tolerate no less and to be the same with you and those around me. You have created calmness and safety in my life which I only ever imagined.

Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment i read from you we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you  so you can hold me so tight that all else fades; I thought upon the distance between us the feelings we had will fade away from my mind, but still everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together.  I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you, Baby Bear.

I love you and only you and want you and only you - I could never have even imagined or wished for such a blessing when it comes to you and me being together and how lucky we are to be in love. Honey, I love you so very much and I hope this reassures you.
        Love Always,
         Darlene Simmons 

Sent from my iPhone 

Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.218 as permitted sender)
aGVhcnQgd2l0aCB0aGUgdGhpbmdzIHlvdSBzYXkuIEkgZmVlbCBzbyBoYXBw
eSBqdXN0IGJlaW5nIHdpdGggeW91IHRoaXMgd2F5LiBZb3UncmUgbXkgYmFi
eSwgYW5kIHdpbGwgZm9yZXZlciBiZSBteSBiYWJ5LiBZb3Ugd2lsbCBhbHdh
eXMgYmUgdGhlIGxvdmUgb2YgbXkgbGlmZSwgYW5kIHBsZWFzZSBuZXZlciBn
aXZlIHVwLCBhbHdheXMgaGF2ZSBmYWl0aCBpbiB5b3Vyc2VsZgEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzQy
X-YMailISG: XRcet8MWLDv8nbnN_qu9Y9eReknj8WIeElAJs1EoyjdGfgb5
Wx95T7gH3Fm9QrPLTjWouEYbX2Vek25ferJR8G0BwfZ8YfYGxCI3n.zfJXvt
.rl.WcdEJcgpuarHmItrx1feeKOXw_.TACgFoDYjJSJuXbabXQvcIx73CbRl
gEKku3vZz7PlgNgNI.YpgOP2zBvV8lXQTqqzZRtk2hHBd6uPPh5Va6uWJZaR
njfCTEX2c4isoTdAdwcp2Jf7QNcTyzqnafCkU4gf5yv4T_CdbQNnkFsf5T2m
.ixMCVVJP_BuVG8dyVhvmIQlX9QzP9tzpoN4OzEcplEIfXL2d2G.6BrqdJKo
Ym2gQtV8NWYiyVQcoeB5cyQMIeizxQhRLJpWNyuOoEnGfgwkY3iKz5UzQVS2
FRJGuQBVYxMgomsrSdwojMY60slT3QnjcJkg2YJoh2WwT1MqgOSkQvMQV9fr
HAcy8fINknaj28nu7tXgZ3YnB0oU6UMH46DB5kDfYDrX00wfh3R4MPXFYGa_
LVazsqVhqUQB7YxfZromf9VmGVu1SfgSHyh36Apt0w8_jnldnAl4rSQ9o3.c
mDqx0NeXCiQicJJ_kXvTBMmslgd1VBu7AgMjpvb_r2ddgN3Y7X7N.uMDaxo1
Sr4olZeiW7ProBA8_yNndBN39hNK7aHsL8h1jjEQy5UGPYlQqQQAxPTzj3UL
RfMoFBtvlyqdYG5NhGDpHkn35_3kIlu.XkZL65T_bhUIdhw1GC_KnoS6pf8U
OdG1CQaiydqla2vP4_37jzU0Ei48E5BItfbQFEf_GFThvOoJUBTIFrQ24reo
Y_RQpTHB11mzoBo2XEX7NIyibyTKSU0CRtuwxkr_yja7EPwcpdu64oxHtAla
F2LiwLRmI8QKQ7EdCyT9sSQEPhBZdzcT._dp9eRFF2HXc7iDjzMVmW.0f7dF
LDHl.jWGD0NpiaxRyYhRvPxSy5U7ZkQzrbs5N.aZp.xK2pBzeVV43v1vmTin
mQhp4apDpxUYNBbqH7rrDl6OOR4j2oF6Mz6jz2lXHk3oWuYHCWMk9ocbcfrA
UYfvOwkjxOCb8OkTCeDxQYo_StiRrtfpPXIuxPryfCiIGoP9cTEVJPZrsZIp
BPvR7sMIHt9rr.p.YgPvAyNuVu_y2rTAtP5H4tqrkJ4EoOy0Gn0eWJWdHs1l
GEwo31ujntJYuyktBmMM5J5dGQbMbdJ0fGfunXn_dgdLh5UjN0.TBEltEw0F
T8dkFgNunKRRNZ2as5L7mKFePk7GpYvNivDLDG3dkxz597zjUlTnxw60XhHS
8skT5LfiKfnWIi2fBZgGwnz0PHceTTnWQQE_9F82yMV.QlX5cf2E0KRV.sga
tpxBszA-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.218]
Authentication-Results: mta1057.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s16.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.218)
  by mta1057.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:38:47 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS14 ([65.55.34.200]) by col0-omc4-s16.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:38:43 -0800
X-TMN: [mDlR6pYDmho3umEOO80hu2yClXrYDwAv]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS1445FF2E5FAB071181956EEFAF0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="Apple-Mail-B4958D1E-EE0A-4BC3-9283-C4CA3DF0DDF1"
References: <COL402-EAS321E650ED4B6EE7DB5628BDEFA10@phx.gbl> <1390860263.37652.YahooMailNeo@web171902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <COL402-EAS271D5F494D5F4F5B9F03699EFAD0@phx.gbl> <1390950648.4959.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1390950648.4959.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:38:38 +0000
To:xxx <wwg>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Jan 2014 07:38:43.0844 (UTC) FILETIME=[4D6ACC40:01CF1D8E]
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Januar 2014 um 01:41 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 30. Januar 2014 um 21:41

Mit dem Bild will sie mich gefügig machen. Denkste Puppe.

Dearest xxx,

Hope you got my first reply to you about what I feel for you. Since you live in Netherlands it means we are going to meet before I go back to states so will you pay for my air ticket cost if I wanted to come and visit for you for just a week ? Please answer this question with honest mind and get back to me to know if you will pay for my air ticket to come and see you in your country. Kindly drop your phone number for me because I mighty like to call you.

Here is my picture for you to bright your day at work. Waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

Received-SPF: pass (domain of outlook.com designates 65.55.34.210 as permitted sender)
bHkgdG8geW91IGFib3V0IHdoYXQgSSBmZWVsIGZvciB5b3UuIFNpbmNlIHlv
dSBsaXZlIGluIE5ldGhlcmxhbmRzIGl0IG1lYW5zIHdlIGFyZSBnb2luZyB0
byBtZWV0IGJlZm9yZSBJIGdvIGJhY2sgdG8gc3RhdGVzIHNvIHdpbGwgeW91
IHBheSBmb3IgbXkgYWlyIHRpY2tldCBjb3N0IGlmIEkgd2FudGVkIHRvIGNv
bWUgYW5kIHZpc2l0IGZvciB5b3UgZm9yIGp1c3QgYSB3ZWVrIAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgNtdWx0aXBhcnQvcmVsYXRlZAMDNzkCA3RleHQvaHRt
bAMDMTkCaW1hZ2UuanBlZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM2MA--
X-YMailISG: MzHor2UWLDv8GBYGAFdSEUXbgvWIVx9KxUjpPOLb3OkSBDrY
ak7cS_pQpZr0SHoU222EW78ICC5P1OSoFeYoCCTEFGbXoTlUhq.6D5pJRwCp
JbPnKwiJxoCIBss2FJTvNK4cKZSrP.Ss3rGP8X23v5_7PKFGfymDAzKIIv2G
PMurpwLr5WS2VifI9XfIRO6IAOs4jvw474B15ygQh4JS5wM1iEdv9MRE8Hne
lSIfWjoNnrvoe1UajGY.7bQQ1cRpFg6oao5N4EO_0zdrBDNFVipUK2qZRRvk
WaqIR7QKwaK.pGCvh0eJkXquKbBDpUR2_bLwTst9WzQLyEG2T67FIhTon4Be
UKcHkHbLKctUE98mKL1yBvGoCuuDIjYNasOLwIZHkyUaEvoYJ62eG82NjchE
YU2S.mwif.cuxPWGlV8rP_Sb14W3jvz1ceINk85gXhuNl_LXEvNshoFJwhiP
2gFeaWEakqIPSY2tJ_iY4r_UsUOnqUz3uLMlNfmbvn7xWfHhonJlN7_dL9wH
54qpYKqVBbQLwkLlf1K25zZqwMnnvYZxbCTuoqNSmnK8iLlRzt2XOfI278pN
.SK9limg7lBp0GOki3PRCBnvmmyhLJo3IUT3IInvaHcZ83kk7kDilEEE.jjS
gFJQbs0XvW3l6Rnyo2ZxQsbTFJR_fYaLmUM.u15LAOLPyUMpj0G6hdShdRcc
5ut5c6ebC4VYANCausY_r3qohLKPfjqLLWLCEJSt_vC7rBjzRxGX5BgzL1fQ
vVVQKgzhpR7pgKC8GS_GcFv7vOQJV8LHMEUJnvDiReVxriXQAJC7ijKYo4al
vLLR5Of1KXOjibdGz7Y1zzoJLeS9HjqcTAZ0qFYWj2YYEfbo0zuK9gh2stHv
yq4WRbHVk2FEpCa2Jh0LwIG5ymEahggXERvQvAsvZK9foQIOwJQVy2m1dsO9
8y3_b_3pDKgqI5Qo4TjAC0PS2XQZVjWSy6v881R8zDPK3imdRMSXOUnFE72j
LlqwHx7dRl6H.YR7MnHZbYvcNpJF.78smrgSG_d3ROHOecy9GInm8HP6bKbc
wGb54Lc5ItdbKinaxTTE65Tn78c2jy1Ol7dqRXHG1wHHNXxGu8fB_znoAaG7
GtL2gpzwp9ZxcqOOOIj0zUxRyXq3G5mOQw9FdWHmUnwmGnyZzoHzpaZEzn_n
BqIi7vaowENdRThLnTJuwUXP.bFBWpdfRPtkzjm7SDrMawJ0HiSwyzLKB9sE
3h9z1T_BnPEXeCelKN3oSB9bixBx.58MaTbRXmfv0ZrH9aBJOVi1TuraGmNK
0QPqz1FNT5bxAIB_WtCmZk9MrekADzfWgQoRvmr_3zcexuCYYw--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.210]
Authentication-Results: mta1187.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO col0-omc4-s8.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.210)
  by mta1187.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:53:02 +0000
Received: from COL402-EAS79 ([65.55.34.199]) by col0-omc4-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:53:00 -0800
X-TMN: [4DQ5ZFHD9y3ci4e1XEvZ9Sa2KO2C6e94uIqKFnXe4qY=]
Message-ID: <COL402-EAS7921B07162C79533852514EFAF0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="Apple-Mail-754EC61A-639A-45C7-85E3-C3279D795F45"
Subject: Re: Waiting to read from you ASAP 
References: <1390667088.54985.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <COL402-EAS3236824D47387241D01CBFEEFA30@phx.gbl> <1390763210.52112.YahooMailNeo@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <COL402-EAS425FF3C379FFFD2B6B923AFEFA20@phx.gbl> <1390853941.70217.YahooMailNeo@web171906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <COL402-EAS359713D2734D1B46AE3AE98EFAD0@phx.gbl> <1390951236.2897.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1390951236.2897.YahooMailNeo@web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:51:25 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Jan 2014 07:53:00.0790 (UTC) FILETIME=[4C326160:01CF1D90]

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2014 um 16:53 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema