Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) David <david.williams1@hotmail.com> <ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com> (Gelesen: 25194 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
David <david.williams1@hotmail.com> <ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com>
02. Januar 2014 um 20:55

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei Tagged gemeldet.  Zwinkernd

www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6001335471

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
David W  

Adresse: 80001, United Kingdom   

Kein Bild auf der Datingseite.  weinend
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2014 um 16:18 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30671 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: David <david.williams1@hotmail.com> <ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Januar 2014 um 20:58

Hello…my dear,
How are you doing today? Hoping you are fine? Because you’re good health is very important to me. Thanks for your email address you sent to me, I'm very sorry for my late response, please forgive me...I am very pleased meeting you, I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only stand forever if it is built on truth and real love. I want to say you're beautiful woman to me and I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which I think we will, my body yearns for you, It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! if you wouldn’t mind and remember the distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness matters allot in life. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy.
I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan, I am widower with a child. My wife died 10years ago in a car crash. My son's name is Henry. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though i will be moving out of Afghanistan very soon...I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I’m rest busy, I just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, I am so happy that I found you!!! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc, as i stated on my profile, i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.
I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and employees sergeant, I am here in Afghanistan for my military service, also to train some Afghanistan securities forces, which my duty in Afghanistan will be over by next month, I know that the future holds in store for us, In fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area Afghanistan to have my retirement. I hope you would be the ideal woman for me and I hope that our meeting would open the doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check the attachment you will see my photos. And also , please feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me. I will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon...Sergeant Williams

Spoiler für Hotmail Inline:
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.42; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0x
X-Message-Info: J3YVhtK2SSqq/CwkV91byX+pO0RwA1AQVWZYldJ+NhXOlhzYjjCBafh+vj2CvTNA
Received: from dub0-omc3-s33.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.42]) by BAY0-MC4-F16.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:58:59 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W26 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s33.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:58:58 -0800
X-TMN: [F7i4/nC6dubF/e8aXqurZEzOg9sOWAuT]
X-Originating-Email: [david.williams1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W2646B5501F4459ADCAB43DA6CE0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: david.williams1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_e29e8475-1254-492a-b800-21624e8a3a91_"
To: xxx
Subject: From Williams
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 23:58:58 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Dec 2013 23:58:58.0982 (UTC) FILETIME=[1B2A6460:01CF05BB]

--_e29e8475-1254-492a-b800-21624e8a3a91_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_0db48644-0c5f-4479-9345-b3b207a39718_"

--_0db48644-0c5f-4479-9345-b3b207a39718_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2014 um 16:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 02. Januar 2014 um 22:08

Bilder gestohlen bei dem amerikanischen Politiker DOUG HECKMAN / Douglass Scott Heckman.

http://dougheckman.com/
https://www.facebook.com/dougheckman2010

Weitere Themen:

Donald <green2227765555@live.com>
Steve <steve.mark516@hotmail.com>

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2014 um 22:47 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 09. Januar 2014 um 21:36

Hello my dear ,
How are you today , thank you very much for your message, you're my perfect angel forever Love is a great gift , and we can not control it when it's real , I know it may seem early to talk about it, but I have to let you know I know you're leaving at the time - but hey, like I said , distance, age and language do not mean anything when you're in love with someone you loved so much, I believe in love and heal the wounded heart and broken spirit , I have nothing to do after the death of my wife , because I was busy in the city of Kabul in the fight against the Taliban to restore peace in the country. Again , I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier , a new academic field barrier without socio- economic, religious , or ethnic barrier , the only important thing is love and understanding , your message again touched my heart . I feel so happy just to be with you forever. I would like to meet you, I love you with what I have , I can not wait to be with you, see your smile , look into my eyes , feel your sweet touch , hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. I like you and are ready to learn more , to spend the rest of my life with you and makes you happy . By God's grace my duty in Afghanistan will be completed next month, and this is my happiness as I point out in this part of the zone of military operations in Afghanistan and return to the U.S. to pursue for my retirement benefits , then I can be able to visit you , so I wanted to be executed as soon as possible . I was born June 16, 1957 , in New York , my son Henry 13 years old and studying at home , I am the only child of my parents , but I have a younger sister who is married to a Canadian with three children. Now my father died on 27 October 2000, and my mother died March 7, 2004 , I have my own apartment in an apartment connected to the state of my father with what belongs to me . But it is not wealth or family history , but love and understanding of our happiness . I think we both deserve to be happy for the rest of our lives. I am ready to live with you in any place of their choice. Thank you very much for me to be able to come into your life. I promise I will never let you down , I 'll always be here to love you until we meet soon and never feel alone.
Love is happiness and respect, love is trust above all others. Not selfish , does not mean not cruel , not manipulative . Love is the solution to all the world's problems ... Thoughts are very busy here at the moment , due to the violent uprising in the country , but just trying to get used to you as my future wife , mother and best friend, and a lot of threats in Afghanistan against the Taliban and Al Qaeda here , if love and trust that you were wrong , I do not want it to be right , and if you live without you correctly, I 'd rather be wrong all my life . I love you and I always will. Now is the time to tell you that the long loneliness over. The love you so desperately want here in my hands. Now I tell you, you're the one for me. You're the one I would take . I've been waiting for someone like you who special and you can see the love in my eyes , that is just for you , inside of me there is a place where my sweet dreams reside, where my highest hopes continue to live where my deepest feelings felt and where my favorite memories safe and warm . I think you're on my mind more often than any other thought , you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts . Only the most special things in my world get to come into my heart and stay. I promise to put you at the top of my most prized possessions , my antiques , diamonds, pearls and wealth , I will put in the window for yourself and polish every day , I still shines and honor , appreciation, ownership and tighten firmly . At night, I take , and I put on my pillow next to her , and after a good night kiss and they all have all night , and do it well . I would give anything to save it. I love you so much . My heart has found its way to you. I want you and nobody else. I think we should try to make this work. You should know that you are the one and only one wants me to .. I hope you feel the same , because my heart is for you and only you . Attached to my other pictures and my late wife, son Henry in. Well, I'll stop here until I hear from you soonest take care of yourself for me and to be blessed , I wish you good health and happiness in this life can bring ,
yours forever. David Williams , a hug and a kiss.

Spoiler für Header Hotmail Inline:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.22; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: WYAkJGx0CDzlQCf9Su6RVFRspHELX2fcvSCy1Mhd9aPIO/PQX1rlzkNx9HUateEp
Received: from dub0-omc3-s13.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.22]) by SNT0-MC3-F15.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 6 Jan 2014 02:47:00 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W6 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s13.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 6 Jan 2014 02:46:58 -0800
X-TMN: [GaMmp/4SnLxJSlXnVlb4NnioVpt7m1MWjwilXHYgi/I=]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W68ECD69EB08B40C95A84CA6B70@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_3a14647f-7fbe-4fe8-af1e-30a7f5ad687f_"
Subject: RE:
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:46:57 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W4968A37DD66F9C614410FBF5CB0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W4968A37DD66F9C614410FBF5CB0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jan 2014 10:46:58.0211 (UTC) FILETIME=[9F786F30:01CF0ACC]

--_3a14647f-7fbe-4fe8-af1e-30a7f5ad687f_
     boundary="_df174642-f78c-4c4e-ae4e-fdfe9886b263_"

--_df174642-f78c-4c4e-ae4e-fdfe9886b263_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2021 um 16:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 13. Januar 2014 um 21:45

My angel, How are you doing today? I believe you are doing great, Thanks for your lovely message and your understanding, do not even worry yourself because i will be visiting you in your country very soon. The clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight, The birds are singing joyfully as they go happily on their . Within you, I have found the perfect friend, future wife and perfect mother. Someone who I know will be there till the end And they not just thoughts I hope will fulfill, But thoughts that will stand forever. You will always been very special for my life forever. Sweetheart, Thoughts we are very busy here at the moment monitoring the security situation here in Afghanistan, but i just determined to get use to you as my future wife, mother and best friend. Please don't worry yourself because my departure date is quickly approaching very fast. I want to keep you forever, You are exquisitely beautiful and unique.  This is Heaven and we are the Angels of Our Name....Yours and only yours forever, I want you to know that my love for you is not of this world. It goes beyond all human knowledge. It is immortal. I think that is why we can be so confused by love, but sometimes it is good to not know what to expect. That is the hidden beauty of love. Darling, I love you with all of my heart and all of my soul and I have no regrets for falling in love with you, even being able to feel the magnitude of this love for a second, would have lasted a lifetime for me because it's so strong. I am elated to have fallen in love with such an intelligent, wonderful and loving angel, an angel who loves me who i am, not what she want to become. I will never forget you, my angel, and I will always love you forever.If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You have made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you have shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve.
I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours I love you and willing to spend the rest of my life with you, Thank you for loving me. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you! I wish and wouldn't want to miss you my dear. If only you could be with me always. I know i can never be any happier without a woman that has a good heart. but then again, i know that the day will come, because God time is the best. know we've been busy lately with work. i wanted to send you this letter to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful woman and i wanted to say thank you for being part of my life. before you came along, i felt empty inside. which you about to filled an empty void in my heart and i can never thank you enough for choosing me unconditionally.i wish and praying for God mercy upon us, i really want a woman that i will spend my entire life with, a lady who will love kids and take them as hers. i want to wake up with you every morning. i want to hear you breathing while you're sleeping.i feel blessed that God sent you to my doorstep. i can't wait until our work schedules change soon therefore we can spend more time together. holding you in my arms. the reason I've been alone for long years is this: I've been waiting for someone special to see the love in my eyes that's only for such a wonderful woman. i'll wait forever if that how long it takes. I love you. I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I genuinely love you. Honey, I will stop here hoping to hear from you very soon, before then remain blessed and take good care of yourself for me, yours forever.David Williams. Hug and kiss.

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.38; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: GDXxUE/bKjKVGYEAs4+/rWAKCkTvzmv9nJ7U7ZGqbpwIwmnJ4QY+BDMNI6C3ryEg
Received: from dub0-omc3-s29.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.38]) by SNT0-MC2-F8.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:55:34 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W52 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s29.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:55:33 -0800
X-TMN: [zwuoxhnQRZ3AzO3fiCAkGaf/LqzVP5UfwyXe789GF8E=]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W52ACD0FE5217430ECC8FEBA6B20@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a5ee1998-2f65-452b-8ccb-56470ea2e278_"
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:55:33 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W383339399501832148FBDFF5B00@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W383339399501832148FBDFF5B00@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jan 2014 22:55:33.0563 (UTC) FILETIME=[3BEA88B0:01CF0F20]

--_a5ee1998-2f65-452b-8ccb-56470ea2e278_
     boundary="_d19fe495-0e86-48f1-a044-638cae5e5103_"

--_d19fe495-0e86-48f1-a044-638cae5e5103_

9mVGB4Q6Hs9gv+xn24cyMJHXcrSwMAyULdyZ8a2gl15oUmfYwrYivyjf7/LPRN1/CW08qvcQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.38; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: GDXxUE/bKjKVGYEAs4+/rWAKCkTvzmv9nJ7U7ZGqbpwIwmnJ4QY+BDMNI6C3ryEg
Received: from dub0-omc3-s29.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.38]) by SNT0-MC2-F8.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:55:34 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W52 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s29.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:55:33 -0800
X-TMN: [zwuoxhnQRZ3AzO3fiCAkGaf/LqzVP5UfwyXe789GF8E=]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W52ACD0FE5217430ECC8FEBA6B20@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a5ee1998-2f65-452b-8ccb-56470ea2e278_"
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:55:33 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W383339399501832148FBDFF5B00@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W383339399501832148FBDFF5B00@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jan 2014 22:55:33.0563 (UTC) FILETIME=[3BEA88B0:01CF0F20]

--_a5ee1998-2f65-452b-8ccb-56470ea2e278_
     boundary="_d19fe495-0e86-48f1-a044-638cae5e5103_"

--_d19fe495-0e86-48f1-a044-638cae5e5103_
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2021 um 16:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 19. Januar 2014 um 21:53

My angel, How are you doing today? Thanks for your wonderful message and understanding, I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Do not even worry yourself because your loneliness will be over very soon, surely i will be visiting you in your country soonest,  It's all about simplicity you and me for eternity. If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek,the touch of your fingers on my skin,and the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you. I have been thinking about you and i want you to know that you have changed my life completely. I thank God that I have found a woman like you, knowing you has bring a lot of happiness in my life again, i feel very happy knowing that someone special is out there thinking and caring for me. My world has turns into heaven when I found you. There so much happiness and joy knowing I have found my true love in you. I want to speak truth through this letter and open my heart and reveal a secret to you once again. I think that this is the right time for me to tell you. I want to say the simple and plain truth that I love you. I love you not only because of your extraordinarily beautiful looks, but also because of your kind mind. I must say that I discovered that your are a woman with courage. I am not ashamed of telling this world that I love you.  Why can't you realize we are a match made in Heaven? Listen before we even met, my love, I should have told you this: there's this special love that I have deep within my heart. That love is only just for you. It is far greater than this planet, galaxy or universe. I wish I could show you how much you really mean to me. The only time when I can show you how much I do really love you is when we meet ourselves soonest because words is not enough to describe it. For then you will see and taste how much I love you. You can hear the language of my love for you by listening to my heart; it will speak to you. You can taste the sweetest of it in a kiss and you can feel it in a hug. When you look deep into my eyes, you will see how great my love for you is. If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I love for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable. You've had my heart and love from the day we met and you will have it forever. As time goes by, my heart and love for you will keep on growing stronger, brighter and bigger.
Never in my wildest dreams had I ever dreamt that I would fall in love with a woman just like you from long distance...As you know, my career takes me to many far away and exotic places that are filled with experiences most people can only imagine. I have been prepared for every new experience, but I never would have guessed that my life would change when I met an angel like you. I can’t believe how badly I ache for you right now. Thinking about it right now brings the lovely feelings back all over again in my life. Please don’t ever forget me and know that my heart will always have a piece just for you. Thank you for a days of memories I will never forget.I took your picture in my mind and they’ll be stored in my heart forever...Call me your love, lover, best friend and future husband from this day forth. You are all mine, as I am all yours. Although we have two different bodies, minds and souls, we have one and the same beautiful heart. There are no words to describe how loving and beautiful you are or how special you are to me right now, or my love for you, to put these things into words would be to define them, To quantify them, which means to limit them. There would be a beginning and an end. There is no definition fitting, nor any limit, nor beginning or end to your beauty or the love i have for you, Breath my air and feel my love for you is forever, very soon you gonna kiss my lips and taste my love for you, then watch my eyes and see my love for you. This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you. I love you, my Buttercup, with all my heart, body, mind and soul. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world and my everything. Distance may keep us apart, but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart. I gonna stop here my dear…hoping to hear from you very soon, yours always.David Williams, hug and kisses..

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.22; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: mKG7XVdH4Y3S7U2T9ClXWcEvopAv5aZuyzwN19Pvd6A0vS8C1Sf/KpNX/u9WvG3J
Received: from dub0-omc3-s13.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.22]) by SNT0-MC2-F37.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:35:35 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W72 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s13.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:35:33 -0800
X-TMN: [raVcdcUwqlKY+m6XzbgWqxcMpC+f98kXAWmFYoDbZEg=]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W72D77F5B1C7D9D84AB101EA6BC0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_46f3f189-5bee-4ea4-9fec-0d2aabc03306_"
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:35:33 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W15BB07E866E425B09CAC8CF5BC0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W15BB07E866E425B09CAC8CF5BC0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jan 2014 23:35:33.0648 (UTC) FILETIME=[274DF100:01CF10B8]

--_46f3f189-5bee-4ea4-9fec-0d2aabc03306_
     boundary="_3fff87f6-33b4-415d-887b-b601541d6620_"

--_3fff87f6-33b4-415d-887b-b601541d6620_
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2021 um 16:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 20. Januar 2014 um 21:38

My love, How are you doing? Thanks for your wonderful message. you became so honorable in my eyes the first day we met, like a precious gem, counted with extremely good intellectual reasoning makes me emotionally struck and speechless. You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you're in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore, it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, and you make me feel like one of the luckiest man in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good time. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, believe me that i'd never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again.  I will do anything you ever ask, so long as it makes you happy. Without you, my heart would seem empty and useless. I need you, want you, and love you, and will as long as I live and beyond. I am so thankful and so very happy that I have found my destiny in you. You are my happiness, a very special blessing God has given to me. I am so excited spending my whole life with someone that I truly love and care about, spending each special day with all the love in our heart of hearts. I love you so much and will always love you until forever. That's a promise that I will surely going to keep forever in my heart forever and i can't wait to hold you on my arms and kiss you passionately very soon.
The above-stated utterances and delightful contemplation of something worthy is inexpressible on my part because I was made to understand such sublime and noble qualities are inherent with you. I am very serious now in telling you that I can no longer endure such extreme anxiety and sleepless nights that I am experiencing right of this moment. Since I met you I felt I was living in a new and wonderful world, full of love. And the sun is brighter, the pastures became greener and everything I do was magnificent. You should inculcate and instill in your mind that I cherish you so much, Such love, like everything, deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more. Thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good women in the world. Thank you for being so caring and sweet. Thank you for being so just so wonderful in every way. Thank you for letting me love you like I do. Thank you for always being sincere. Thank you for being you. I have a desire and want to be closer to you. You are a really great lady that should be protected from thorns around lest they prick you. You're an angel that shouldn't be hurt. You're also honey that should be covered against contaminants. Again by the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy, I promise. I appreciate and thank you dearly. I'm here thinking about you day and night and always will be forever.  love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me. Please take good care of yourself for me, eat very well, don't stress yourself too much, always find time to rest and be happy all the time..Remain blessed, take good care of yourself for me.

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.29; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: SZ4Y0KDuSMGgPw2GjUQWetPvsHkMJhyoRJH6kVkLpJ5DR/yc6w5JbqdOeMzsqbTa
Received: from dub0-omc3-s20.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.29]) by BAY0-MC3-F7.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:36:53 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W91 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s20.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:36:51 -0800
X-TMN: [75ZuxxsLklD8icAr0G1I2Y/WH97LHhUl]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W9192B44BC08240D253B2F5A6BA0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_1bd92abf-58c0-4ec0-ae2f-61cb13042c1b_"
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:36:52 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W323BAC95662A9C26AC97A1F5BA0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W323BAC95662A9C26AC97A1F5BA0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Jan 2014 23:36:51.0945 (UTC) FILETIME=[54739D90:01CF156F]

--_1bd92abf-58c0-4ec0-ae2f-61cb13042c1b_
     boundary="_ca2f67fd-1aa5-479b-b240-acd10c19e26c_"

--_ca2f67fd-1aa5-479b-b240-acd10c19e26c_
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2021 um 16:58 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 21. Januar 2014 um 21:36

My angel, thanks for your lovely message and your understanding, I received your lovely message with a lot of joy in my heart. Honey, I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, honey, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine. My happiness again is that very soon i will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one forever, from this love. I love you with all my heart. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you. I want to tell you again that I am truly in love with you, I never feel alone since i meet you, You are the only person in the whole world who can delight me with love in every manner. The secret of your beauty lies in your gentle soul. I can’t for a moment, even contemplate of being deserted by you. Please join me now in love and save me, because your separation incinerates my whole body like a fire. Only your love can extinguish the fire of my desire for you. Before I saw you, I had so many desires in my mind and wanted more of everything. Now that i met you, i am happy and comfortable with your love, I feel contended and i don’t want anything else in this world. Now my only desire is to accomplish your love and nothing else. When you are with me i can settle in any land and live in any part of the world. With your company, I can face any challenge in life and succeed them with great courage. I seriously doubt whether a future heaven will be as sweet as the present earth with the delicate and delightful company of your love. You are and you will be the only woman behind my every success. You inspire and motivate me to be happy. I assure you that I will love you for ever in the future, as I love you now. I will not change my mind. My body and mind is reserved for you.
There is no place for others to dwell in my heart except you, You are TRULY my gift from a higher power. LOVE is such a Miraculous thing. You are SO amazing. I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank. For almost the past days, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past days, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. For almost the past days, I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved. I never thought i could love any more, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past days, and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets. I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel. Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I believe it is closer now than ever before. Let's work together, trust each other, honor each other, respect each other, be faithful in our love for each other and we can conquer all that life throws our way, I am here just thinking about you my love, i mean about us…Remain healthy and take good care of yourself while I wait for your reply, yours always. David Williams, hug and kisses.

[spoiler= Header Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.26; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: +a8uxFAm8ljeD+zQ4zMo9kYUH/WXnrKFhSeH0573K8xg1q9b5qGEGOlZR5BTVn9T
Received: from dub0-omc3-s17.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.26]) by SNT0-MC3-F10.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:03:28 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W15 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s17.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:03:27 -0800
X-TMN: [bcr+TfgtqPBbXC+DzhbjNgygQXWj0Ghg]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W150E92F89F8AF4AE906657A6A50@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_8b5eaf64-4d56-4763-a1c0-65442152d41c_"
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:03:27 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W13D21D3A4B0909305A628FF5A50@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W13D21D3A4B0909305A628FF5A50@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Jan 2014 23:03:27.0471 (UTC) FILETIME=[D41AE7F0:01CF1633]

--_8b5eaf64-4d56-4763-a1c0-65442152d41c_
     boundary="_52c84f3e-2355-4b9c-b579-51b7e50fbc3b_"

--_52c84f3e-2355-4b9c-b579-51b7e50fbc3b_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2014 um 19:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 24. Januar 2014 um 20:25

My dearest love,  thanks for your message and your understanding, Honey, I am very sorry for my late response as we are little busy here preparing for our immediate departure, Thank you once again for your emotional support and your sweeties alliance, Few people come into our lives and make everything shine,but you are one of those rare and splendid jewels who makes the whole world bright. When I was sad, you made me smile. When I was alone and blue,you came into my life and make me a complete and fulfilled man,and you made me feel strong enough to accomplish anything. I want you to believe that i love you so much, i will stand by you no matter the situation around you. Because I appreciate the many things you do to my life,more than words could say, My darling, I know if  I could spend a day with you keeping each others company. We will hold hands as we strolled in the road and we will talk about everything. If I could spend an evening with you, I will cherish each minute that we are together. I will stare  into your eyes , and without a single word from me, you will know how much I love you. If I could spend a night with you, I will hold you in my arms the whole night through. And I will make passionate love to you. If I could spend my life with you, I will try to make you happy. I will always be there for you, wiping away your tears when you are sad or blue, and every day, I will tell you how much I love you.
My angel, Listen, I knew that you were my only angel. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway. Thank you honey for everything. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time, I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future wife in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone fish with, walk along the beach with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you.
I am sending this message to you so that you will read this good news and rejoice with me, darling i am happy to inform you that our retirement party date has been announce by the Commander Gen. John R. Allen, and we will be departing immediately after that, I am very happy that finally we are leaving this deadly country for good and in good health. Do you know that we lost so many of our colleagues here in Afghanistan? and God has been so wonderful to me all this years in Afghanistan, and he also bless me with a wonderful gift like you. I am already counting days because i can't wait to hold you on my arms and set you ablaze with lots of kisses. my love, I want you to know that you are not alone anymore, I am here for you and i will make sure you never feel lonely again for the rest of your life. Today I sat and thought, with every breath I took, of only you, two people in two different worlds, I was all alone, not knowing what life had in store for me or her. And then an opening of the door and there you stand, a woman with a heart the size of the heavens above. One day lead to the next, and then days will turn into months and months will turn into years. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I want to say the hell with this war, this army, I'm coming home. No war or distance can ever keep me from my destiny.I wanna meet you and show you how much I love you. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love, I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you every day, honey don’t worry because very soon your loneliness will be over I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one forever.
In the nature of the course of our work, an extensive and reconciliation meeting has been fixed. As a trained bomb specialist and a detector in the military force which is more technical in the course of the work, great achievements and discoveries are made towards total eradication of terrorist act in Afghanistan. So many a times we discovered and dismounted some bombs and as a result of our good work some huge amount of money was given to us including other valuable items. So we will be having a meeting to debate on how to share the money now that some of us  are going for our retirement. Some of this money also came as good will from high personnel of Afghanistan for our bravely sense of duty. Later, i will let you know the outcome of the meeting...my angel...I love you so much and i wish you all the best yours forever. David Williams. hug and kiss.

[spoiler= Header Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.28; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: jq3c4rx6BWMr/UbEYD0V5xA9OjcRPClLawAKgpu5ytGVy8KvfgwdFxWjnhDLbT4r
Received: from dub0-omc3-s19.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.28]) by COL0-MC1-F24.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:35:45 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W57 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s19.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:35:44 -0800
X-TMN: [hbd4NxrHK5fMttQa4XBjO8dQR61Syu6i]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W57164471B15DD57D8122DFA6A60@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_2dc97255-daf9-47c3-9ecd-f1a52e046327_"
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:35:44 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W20A48E5439849451144DF7F5A40@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W20A48E5439849451144DF7F5A40@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Jan 2014 23:35:44.0718 (UTC) FILETIME=[D60896E0:01CF1893]

--_2dc97255-daf9-47c3-9ecd-f1a52e046327_
     boundary="_99dd53e8-93a0-4111-8af4-18a25448ed4a_"

--_99dd53e8-93a0-4111-8af4-18a25448ed4a_
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2014 um 19:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 27. Januar 2014 um 21:42

Der schickt mir schon den Pass, ohne Anforderung.  Durchgedreht

My sweet love,
How are you? Thanks for your message,honey Thank you again for all your efforts and your support so far, may God bless you, i wanna thank you very much for all your love, your care and prayers. Honestly i don't know what i would have done without you. You are such a wonderful woman and i thank God for given me a special gift like you. My dear like i always say, your presence in my life brings me good luck, joy and happiness. Honestly my life have not been the same since i meet you. You are a special gift to me because when ever i think of you i feel complete and fulfilled. My love, don't even worry your self because i will be coming to meet you very soon, I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.  Again, I will do anything you ever ask, so long as it makes you happy. Without you, my heart would seem empty and useless. I need you, want you, and love you, and will as long as I live and beyond, Please take this to heart, My angel.
Sweetheart, we have finally shared the money as i told you in my previous mail. This money is as a result of our good works and intelligent acts, and now that we are going home we need to share the money within ourselves so that every body will take his own. My own share of the money is $600,000.00(six hundred thousand US Dollars) but the problem we have now is that we have a lot of laws and government regulations which restrict sending of money out of Afghanistan because of the war and terrorism in Afghanistan.
I know you will be very surprised when i tell you about this matter but i want to inform you about this quickly because my other colleagues involve in this matter are also making arrangement to send their own share of the money through their wives, and since i do not have a wife, you are the only person i have that i can trust now, so i have decided to inform you about this matter so that you can help me to handle this kind of situation. Before telling you about this matter i thought about so many things before i decided to tell you about it. My love, listen let me tell you from the first day i meet you i believed that we are destined to be together and my heart never deceive me. I have already build my love and entire life around you so i see you as part of me and i part of you. But i have to be sincere and open to you. you know it's not easy for me to have trusted you so much in a way that i decide to send this money through you. I really know what it means but my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me, I have just two people that means so much in my life, and that is you and my son, but unfortunately i cannot send this money through my son who is under age and still in high school.
My share is still with me here where I kept it for safe keeping. I need your urgent response so that I will send this box to you through (UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE) and the package will be delivered to you in person. Since we cannot send the money through bank transfer or any other means out of Afghanistan because of terrorism and war . I need your urgent attention so that i can leave Afghanistan to join you after the money has been successfully delivered into your hands. I wait for your urgent reply regarding your capability to receive this money, to enable me proceed and dispatch it immediately without any more delay, I believe that this is indeed a blessing from God after my long years of good service in the military, and with this we will be spending the rest of our lives happily together. Oh my love, I am so happy and i feel great right now
This is not a joking matter that is why i sent you my Army identification card and my international passport, There are NO risk involve in receiving this money. I know how you will feel to receive this mail but i want you to know that the ways of God is different from the ways of men, remember that before now my plans was to get to America first before coming to meet with you, but with this new development i will be coming to meet with you first before going to USA. So let us see this as a blessing from God and for us to establish our love and future. I am urgently waiting for your reply so that I can start making the arrangements to send this money to you. I love and adore you. I long to hold you in my arms, kiss your hand and hug you. You are every thing for me. Waiting to hear from you soon remain blessed....please do not tell anybody about this matter now just for security reasons, I love you so much and i pray that God will always guide and protect you...
Yours forever

[spoiler=Header Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.14; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: V5qpN7G3B5/fozz6b8nTAWdOi/bCL2gtujwrZuF7pF6Cz49BYruH5tnSlvIK7KBR
Received: from dub0-omc3-s5.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.14]) by SNT0-MC3-F6.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:10:26 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W36 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s5.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:10:25 -0800
X-TMN: [mdOwOqVViy269ljp7Vb3bk/wLqr+yG1A]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W36E4ED55E7B6EBE06FC07AA6A30@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_ecaf2394-6ec0-4dcb-81a5-d9956806addb_"
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:10:25 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W86D0029C34FC1E186FB8BF5A10@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W86D0029C34FC1E186FB8BF5A10@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jan 2014 23:10:25.0878 (UTC) FILETIME=[CBF93F60:01CF1AEB]

--_ecaf2394-6ec0-4dcb-81a5-d9956806addb_
     boundary="_b745e5ce-bfe3-464f-bb29-9c0b9ef03f37_"

--_b745e5ce-bfe3-464f-bb29-9c0b9ef03f37_
Zitat:
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:10:25 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2014 um 22:52 von zapparella »  

David_Williams_-_Army-Id-Card.jpg ( 105 KB | Downloads )
David_Williams_-_Army-Id-Card.jpg
736694153_-_Williams.jpg ( 104 KB | Downloads )
736694153_-_Williams.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 27. Januar 2014 um 21:45

My angel,
I will be patiently waiting for your positive response as soon as possible, so that i can be able to proceed to (UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE) office here to submit your information for registration once i am through i will send to you the manifest and every other information you will need to receive the package. Honey I trust you that is why I want to send this money to you,as my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me. i know its might sound weird but trust me with the bonds of love i know there is no time difference in getting to know someone before trusting him or her for all comes from the heart. I think this is a big prospect for you and me, Thank you for making me the proudest man alive to have you. I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do.I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you made me your future husband. I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect wife and husband team, All of our dreams are coming true,my angel,
I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine. Please kindly send to me these information below to enable me proceed and register the package with (UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE) in your name and i am going to register it as my wife personal use items and the package will be delivered to you at your house or office address successfully.

(1) Your full name
(2) Your direct telephone number
(3) Your home or office address, where you wish to receive the packages in person
(4) A copy of your International Passport or any valid identity card for proper identification

I will be waiting for your positive reply to enable me proceed and dispatch it immediately without any more delay...I love you so much and will always love you, forever yours.

[spoiler=Header Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.35; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: jByrPy5Da4p9oE1qT+TI5muL3c7tHhYmODJogRoF+yZvaTsZEyZbgLFG4XYJIe2P
Received: from dub0-omc3-s26.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.35]) by BAY0-MC1-F38.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:14:31 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W11 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s26.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:14:30 -0800
X-TMN: [xvrZdAGcJ+b230YF4fS7YFnQQMwaBVPn]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W1102B99E0D6989F56E79F9A6A30@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_835b9930-deca-4d52-91a2-a50aede00796_"
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:14:30 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W86D0029C34FC1E186FB8BF5A10@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB121-W86D0029C34FC1E186FB8BF5A10@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jan 2014 23:14:30.0286 (UTC) FILETIME=[5DA6F2E0:01CF1AEC]

--_835b9930-deca-4d52-91a2-a50aede00796_
Zitat:
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:14:30 +0000
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 28. Januar 2014 um 19:01

Zum gefälschten Pass 736694153 von David Williams:

Zunächst haben wir den Pass in gleicher mieser Qualität von
Lloyd <lloyd_austin4@aol.com>
und von Gifty Nyarko Smiley

Der maschinenlesbare Teil ist blanker Unsinn und führt ein Eigenleben.

So ein Passfoto ist in amerikanischen Pässen nicht möglich. Das Sicherheitsmerkmal auf dem Foto ist vom Vorgängermodell des Passes!

Auch die Army-ID fällt unter groben Unfug! Will Bimbo, dass wir durch das Wellenmuster seekrank werden??? So etwas gibt es nicht auf der amerikanischen Army-ID!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 29. Januar 2014 um 21:29

My love, How are you doing , I hope everything is okay with you there? thanks for your effort so far, My angel, I'll love you forever and never leave you. You'll be in my arms very soon, where you belong, you mean the world to me... I'll never forget you. I'll be faithful and I'll hold you forever…xxxxx, you’re the heart I treasure and i can't wait to hold you on my arm and kiss you passionately very soon. 
Meanwhile, I have successful registered the package legally on your name at the (UN DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE) office here. Note that all your information’s has been given to them for immediate dispatching of our package to your nominated address in Germany. Attached is the manifest of their delivery roots for your record. Their will be contacting you also in that aspect soonest to furnish you with their office memo so that you will receive our consignment in person as the law stipulates. You must note that the UN Diplomatic agent who will be making the delivery would not be aware of the cash content of the trunk box as it has been officially registered as FAMILY TREASURE, SO YOU MUST KEEP A SEALED LIP UNTIL THIS FUNDS IS DELIVERED TO YOU FOR SECURITY REASONS. Please note that all my eggs is now in your basket if you allow it to fall I and my son are finished, I will be prayerful waiting for your good news as soon as you receive our package, please always inform me whenever you hear from UN Diplomatic agent for update, hoping to be with you soonest, Remain blessed in the hand of God and take good care of yourself for me... I love you with everything i have and I sent you a lot of kisses. 

Spoiler:
suYDbRr6Mom4yCxInDDOXI50k+QMROCVYnv0OEym3kh3vnzL0sbY7qUk3IkQa0j1pF1F/M6I=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.32; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: guC9aqFdG6UA7OIkP031YL3ZKk4Lucr63NOrY0bDzYE0ZOrqg4lZIV9d16Jh++O9
Received: from dub0-omc3-s23.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.32]) by SNT0-MC3-F42.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:46:43 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W8 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s23.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:46:42 -0800
X-TMN: [Q3/RR5oHFw/shZmXcSvAgq7hox+SKIoF]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W8C20815DA528CD65813FBA6AD0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_7ca68e80-b6e2-4ea4-9e95-aa3d1a57fb50_"
Subject: Attached is the manifest,
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:46:42 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W901B0E2C8646292BC1D51FF5A20@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W901B0E2C8646292BC1D51FF5A20@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jan 2014 18:46:42.0306 (UTC) FILETIME=[49374620:01CF1C59]

--_7ca68e80-b6e2-4ea4-9e95-aa3d1a57fb50_
     boundary="_5a68409c-d4bd-4bc0-9bd3-1bbb65f59bbe_"

--_5a68409c-d4bd-4bc0-9bd3-1bbb65f59bbe_

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Mai 2014 um 19:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 29. Januar 2014 um 21:35

Attn Mrs. xxx

FROM UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AFGHANISTAN

OFFICIAL  MEMO                              

We are glad to inform you that we have concluded arrangement with Sergeant David Williams, to deliver one consignment to your nominated house address information in (Germany). We have also confirm your address and your identification as required.

Below is our itinerary Information,

Wednesday January, 29, 2014

Middle East Airlines - Flight 571 Confirmed
Middle East Airlines Reservation Number: D/11 FIIB Confirmed

Depart: Kabul International Airport; Kabul, Afghanistan, (KBL/OAKB) 07:30AM
Arrive: Abu Dhabi International Airport Dubai, U.A.E (DXB) 12:45PM

Wednesday January, 29, 2014

I have some packages to deliver in Dubai, U.A.E,  which after that i will be moving immediately to London, UK. For some delivery and after my assignment in London, I will be in your country (Germany) to deliver your consignment on, Friday, January, 31, 2014.

Please check this telephone numbers (xxx) and make sure the number is correct and keep your telephone close to you, because I will be communicating with you always through E-mail and telephone communication. I hope that you will find this arrangements most suitable for you, I also look forward to your cooperation in making sure that you do not keep me waiting when i get to (Germany) to deliver your consignment. The arrangement we made with your husband Sergeant David Williams, is that your consignment will be delivered to you personally at your nominated address, but i will call you on telephone once i arrive to your International Airport to notify you of my safe arrival before coming to your nominated address.
Please find attached my Identity card for you to know who you are expecting, thank you for your candid co-operation
Yours faithfully,
Diplomat. Ernest  A. Wilkinson 

Spoiler:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 74.208.4.201) smtp.mailfrom=ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com; dkim=none header.d=diplomats.com; x-hmca=none header.id=ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com
X-SID-PRA: ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-SID-Result: NONE
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: ivy4yA64Q3WmHi3xQPwyRqE18BG545M8/EMdhQEfp/rZkKwfVPt62kX3YAWtSRFM
Received: from mout.gmx.net ([74.208.4.201]) by COL0-MC1-F17.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:32:05 -0800
Received: from mailout-us.gmx.com ([172.19.198.48]) by mrigmx.server.lan
(mrigmxus002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Mhl4B-1VvyR51Xed-00MwAy for
<xxx>; Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:32:04 +0100
Received: (qmail 31455 invoked by uid 0); 28 Jan 2014 21:32:04 -0000
Received: from 41.211.27.65 by rms-us004 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX257341390944722283874"
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:31:52 -0500
From: "Ernest A. Wilkinson" <ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com>
Message-ID: <20140128213202.257340@gmx.com>
Subject: DIPLOMAT ITINERARY INFORMATION AND MY ID!
X-Flags: 0001
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
x-registered: 0
X-GMX-UID: hUSacuIF3zOlOTsEfX0hMaV+IGRvb8Dd
Return-Path: ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jan 2014 21:32:05.0575 (UTC) FILETIME=[63F1F570:01CF1C70]

--========GMX257341390944722283874
boundary="========GMXBoundary257341390944722284021"

--========GMXBoundary257341390944722284021
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2014 um 22:53 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 29. Januar 2014 um 21:40

My charming angel, How are you? As I do hope you are fine. I have been waiting for your correspondence but up till now I have not heard from you. Thank you very much for your efforts so far, xxxxx, Have you heard from the diplomat agent since all this while? As I believe that their has already sent you their office memo. Please you gonna check your inbox and your Junk mail once more. But just in case, if you did not received an officially message from the diplomatic agent until this moment,  Please contact them through their officially email address immediately: Email (ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com) Contact Agent, Diplomat: Ernest Wilkinson. Honey, I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, honey, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine.
Thank you. We're one; we're friends; we're two love birds, and we're soul mates. You and I, under the moonlight, together until the stars don't shine any more. I squeeze my bear at night wishing you were there to hold me and kiss me goodnight. You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, so loving, caring, and that's what I love, the fact that you love me for who I am, not what you want me to become. Thank you, God, for this special woman, you gave me - I can't thank him enough for the love and beauty that found...Listen, you mean the whole world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love each and every moment I share with you, all I promise to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that, to spent every moment together with you is another one of my dreams coming true. Meanwhile, don’t worry I will be off duty tomorrow, then I can be able to write you often. I will be joyful waiting for your good news immediately you receive our consignment in your hand. I wish you good luck and God protection and guidance during this delivery, Bye from now, hoping to see you soonest. Remain blessed in the hands of God always and take good care of yourself for me, I love you with everything I have. Yours forever, Hug and kisses.

[spoiler= Header Hotmail 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.2.40; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=david.williams1@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=david.williams1@hotmail.com
X-Message-Info: GciC5Hg0xZBwztACQ5JbEFu3B027VtCxzkqTqkjJyQKvrh25/PFZa2c35irrZtc7
Received: from dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.2.40]) by SNT0-MC2-F19.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:33:25 -0800
Received: from DUB127-W36 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:33:24 -0800
X-TMN: [pZfhuBGiJctvqWp24SfDQKxh5ak0MMUC]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W36D7A9A947C4CC3812D48BA6AC0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_8af2daef-c440-48ca-b5be-23f1ec14e319_"
Subject: I love you, My charming angel,
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:33:24 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W901B0E2C8646292BC1D51FF5A20@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W901B0E2C8646292BC1D51FF5A20@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Jan 2014 16:33:24.0462 (UTC) FILETIME=[D48AE0E0:01CF1D0F]

--_8af2daef-c440-48ca-b5be-23f1ec14e319_
[/spoiler]
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2014 um 22:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema