Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Doris <clauddoris@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 763 mal)

MrPay
Ex-Mitglied

Doris <clauddoris@yahoo.com>
21. Dezember 2013 um 16:57

Ich finde in der Mail keinen Quelltext über Yahoo. Vielleicht kennt jemand das Foto, ob diese Person echt ist. unentschlossen

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

How are you? , I hope you are having a good time ... Am new to this, I have decided to internet dating site to sign because of loneliness, when I, I pray experience in X-MAS things work ...

More about me I am single never married, born in Miami Beach (FL), obtained my degree at the University of South Carolina, and recently live in Germany. I is to find very much peace and tranquility .. I'm in the sale of sculptures, beds -, gold, etc. .. I `m 5` 7 to speak "120 with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, fear of God, and a positive person.I am real easy person and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy cooling `with my friend / family, how I was the movies, or movies in my room, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for some things for yourself to find out ..

I am really interested in wanting what you the special person you are today making, know I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and everything what it wants to tell me. I also want to learn about the secrets you learn rarely share with someone! . So come and share it all with me, because I'm not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, ect I want to learn about you and what makes your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want to be like no other you have ever experienced in common or there. The friendship I want to build with you with substance, quality, spirituality and potential to be filled.

I look forward to hearing from you soon! .
I'll take care
I am really interested in you
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2014 um 16:23 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22317  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Doris <clauddoris@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. Dezember 2013 um 17:26

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Doris <clauddoris@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 21. Dezember 2013 um 17:31

Mit der Email-Adresse gibt es ein nicht mehr gepflegtes Profil unter Claud Doris auf Facebook.
Das Profil selbst ist bilderlos und es gibt nur ein Foto in einem Album.
Die Blondine hat aber gar nichts gemein mit den Bildern von hier - typisch Chicken George!

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2014 um 16:20 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema