Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Raskia <raskia15@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 951 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Raskia <raskia15@hotmail.com>
20. Dezember 2013 um 12:39

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/faithinme11

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
faithinme11

i am serious,,,, are you?

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 45-99
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I will say that i am loving,caring, faithful and ramantic lady...i have a good sense of humor and a open minded person...Life is speeding by so fast; sometimes it is hard for me to believe that I am getting older. Never in a million years would I have dreamed to be alone at this point in my life. I know that God controls my life and I am where he wants me to be. But, I also know that he knows what is best for me and that he has a special man out there just waiting for me. Maybe you understand this, or maybe you don’t believe this way at all. However, you are reading these lines and I hope that you will write to me.
I’m looking for:

I cannot say that my special man should be blond or brunette with particular color of eyes or skin. I might like particular man with his merits and demerits, with his individual character and world view, but the most important thing is his attitude toward me. He should like to enjoy life, who I can share with all good and bad things of life. I want my beloved man to become my friend, lover and partner in my life.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:   Black
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    licensed nurse
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Aquarius Aquarius

Zitat:

faithinme11 32 yr-old woman, BRISTOW, Virginia USA

Subject:
    hi

hi

Thank you for the message... well i most say i like your profile and would also want to know more about you.. so why not send me a mail to my email address by telling me more about you and will do the same in return and we can take it from there..... raskia15@hotmail.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2014 um 12:03 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22285  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Raskia <raskia15@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Dezember 2013 um 12:40

is model Leila from ATK Exotics and here to see the serieSmiley
Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Raskia <raskia15@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 20. Dezember 2013 um 12:40

Hello xxxx,

is good to hear from you.. well let me first of all say thank you for the wonderful message you send me.. and telling me a little more about you.. well as for me i am single never been married and i have no kids.. i am 32 years of age and i just finished from the college of nursing.. so i am a nurse to be...i live with my mum and my younger brother.. my father is late.

At the moment i am no longer in MA Worcester.... as i am now here in Africa Ghana.. for the funeral of my late father.. but i am willing to relocate for the right man if things works out well... so my question to you is these.. is distance a problem to you???any way also would want you yo know that...

My manners are not as polished as I would like for them to be. Maybe you can help me with that. However, I am the grand daughter of a African gentlemen, and he had expectations regarding being polite and helpful, opening doors and offering seats to men and older folks that I think are important. Good manners never go out of style. Most people who are around me very much would describe me a funny, and I certainly laugh at myself. I am non-judgmental and outspoken when I think someone is wrong, especially if they are hurting someone else. 

However, I delight in diversity, have a broad group of friends with very different backgrounds believe strongly that everyone has the right to march to their own drummer. I certainly do. I have always felt rewarded by helping someone else be the best that they could be, and I have wondered what the world would be like if everyone practice that. I am a very loyal person. However, I have a strong aversion to jealousy. And, having a man call me just to check up on me to make sure I am not doing something he disapproves of or am with someone else really sets me off. If you love someone, you must trust them. I do not believe there can be love without trust. A man who doesn't trust me, doesn't love me. he is simply manipulating me for his own satisfaction. Conversely, if you trust me, I will do everything I can to not betray that trust. In terms of being able to reach me, But i promise my self i will drop one of career to make sure I be with the person I love. I really want to settle down this time. 

I do believe I fit the stereotype. I am an easy-going person, kind, loyal, appreciation who is optimistic about life. I am a hopeless romantic but never show it to any man i don't feel for.I want to spend my time with someone making great memories. I'd like someone wanting to explore life and who is curious about nearly everything. I would, in turn, like to be appreciated for the fine lady I am and for all my creative outlets. I'm pretty comfortable to be around; I have a broad perspective of life and am not very judgmental of others. I'll probably like your friends, too. I could use a few more just kidding.Just have pretty eyes, a good heart, above average intelligence with an open mind, be healthy and fit, and have a good sense of humor and you'll go a long way with me,You know Someone to spend all that free time with and Summers I spent at the pool side cooking and swimming with the occasional trip to the beach. Winters I spent camping, hunting, and at the local sports venues. It would be nice to discuss the daily events with someone who is interested, aware and has an opinion of what's happening in the world today, the good and the bad, did I told you I enjoy cooking, playing golf, and use to play grass and beach volleyball. I find interest in just about anything even if it isn't something that I am not particularly interested in.

I value integrity, loyalty, honesty and a man that has a true sense of himself. We have all had our tough times in life but I hope you have already dealt with the baggage and find yourself happy and secure. I have been very fortunate to achieve my goals both professional and personal. I feel that I am mentally free and have nothing to prove to myself or others and therefore I am now able to focus on a building a committed relationship and enjoying the rest of life exploring the worlds wonders. I hope you are too. People say that I am smart. What others see as smart I see as common sense. You will have to be the judge. I am very spontaneous but also very much an organizer when necessary. I love music and laughter. Life is too short not to smile, dance, and have fun. I think we need to laugh at ourselves more. We take ourselves too seriously sometimes. So what about you?  If you are looking for diversity, fun, responsibility, commitment, friendship an loyalty then you meet the right person. No, I don't have a confidence problem but I am humble. I know myself very well. Most all people tell me that I can talk about anything. I thank my parents for that. They have exposed me to so much in my life. I enjoy the arts very much or should I should say artistic design Well,don't have much to say and hoping to hear from you soon..Take care and take to you soon.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.88.6 with SMTP id s6csp9401qgd;
        Thu, 19 Dec 2013 04:18:58 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.194.122.99 with SMTP id lr3mr1147982wjb.21.1387455537363;
        Thu, 19 Dec 2013 04:18:57 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <raskia15@hotmail.com>
Received: from dub0-omc1-s13.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc1-s13.dub0.hotmail.com. [157.55.0.212])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id nj17si1605175wic.3.2013.12.19.04.18.56
        for <xxxxx@gmail.com>;
        Thu, 19 Dec 2013 04:18:57 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of raskia15@hotmail.com designates 157.55.0.212 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.0.212;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of raskia15@hotmail.com designates 157.55.0.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=raskia15@hotmail.com
Received: from DUB125-W14 ([157.55.0.239]) by dub0-omc1-s13.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 19 Dec 2013 04:18:56 -0800
X-TMN: [pHvNhSgIkvqKzGYhrJxgA4AOWkf0q61S]
X-Originating-Email: [raskia15@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB125-W14146A6F327AC3A0E9509DC8C50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: raskia15@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_73a247d4-5d2a-4252-9429-26ea703b56c1_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:18:54 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <52B2DE5C.3090506@gmail.com>
References: <52B2DE5C.3090506@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Dec 2013 12:18:56.0020 (UTC) FILETIME=[7CE7C540:01CEFCB4]

--_73a247d4-5d2a-4252-9429-26ea703b56c1_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_03ec0505-9b20-4688-8537-0ba9a9cf8a7b_"

--_03ec0505-9b20-4688-8537-0ba9a9cf8a7b_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	157.55.0.239
Decimal:	2637627631
Hostname:	157.55.0.239