Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Selena <selenakalam2@live.com> <revfatherjudeude@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 2819 mal)

Scam-judge
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Selena <selenakalam2@live.com> <revfatherjudeude@rocketmail.com>
26. November 2013 um 09:29

Heißes Brasilianisches Vögelchen???  Durchgedreht 
Anhand der Lieblingsorientierung: Bisexuell, wohl eher wieder Bimbo!  Griesgrämig Laut lachend
Über Livedating.me

Dating-Message:

Zitat:
Selena Kalamba 
a day ago Hi, I like your profile, my name is Miss Selena, I want to meet you and interact with you, please contact me direct to my private email address, my e-mail is (selenakalam2@live.com ), I have a proposition for you and I'll send my personal photos to you and tell you more things about me. I can only talk to you via email, do not write to me here on the site. thank you and I hope your news in my email. (selenakalam2@live.com )

Profil:

Zitat:
Selena Kalamba

Selena Kalamba
25, Brazil

love
General information
Birth Date/Age       08 August 1988, 25 y.o.
Gender       Woman
Speciality      Black
Registered      a day ago
Last seen      3 minutes ago
Current rank      76290
Other profiles ranked       0
About Me
love and trust
Send Message Send gift  
Gifts   
Myself
Family status Single
My height 5
My weight 56
My hair Black
My eyes Brown
My frame(figure) is Slim
My personality traits are Loyal
I speak English
My attitude to smoking, alcohol and drugs I never smoke
Do you have children No
My Date
About my date in general Hi, I like your profile, my name is Miss Selena, I want to meet you and interact with you
I'm seeking for a Man
Between 25
and 79
Other interest Hi, I like your profile, my name is Miss Selena, I want to meet you and interact with you
My Preferences
I like physical activities Football
My favorite cuisine Japanese
I have domestic animals Birds
I prefer to get gifts rather then to give No
I like music Blues
I usually read Novels
I like to go out to Meeting with friends
Personal
Orientation Bisexual
My religion is Christian Catholic
I'm occupied in Education
My education is High Education
My financial state is Average earnings
My life priorities are Family
I stay With parents
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. November 2013 um 07:57 von Webmaster »  

Selena_Dating-Message.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
Selena_Dating-Message.jpg
Profil_Selena.jpg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
Profil_Selena.jpg
193221_700x700_1_ldm.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
193221_700x700_1_ldm.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Scam-judge
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Re: Selena <selenakalam2@live.com> <revfatherjudeude@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. November 2013 um 09:42

Hello my dear ,
thanks for writing me as I requested and I will be very happy to be your good friend. I just saw your mail in my box and I thought it prudent to write back to you immediately and please do not be surprised or get offended for receiving this long note from me , is that I have been forced to set up a simple trust in you due to my current situation. Let me first introduce myself to you, and I want us to be very honest with ourselves . I really want to have a good relationship even though we've never seen before or had something in common , I have this strong feeling that you are the right person for me .
I decided to write this massage to you because of my present condition . My name is (Miss Selena Lambert Calamba ) , the only surviving daughter of my late parents , I have 23 years girl, single and never married old, came from a good Christian family in the Democratic Republic of Congo in Central Africa , I am the only daughter of (Late Dr. Lambert Calamba ) . The deputy minister of national security. Before his death , he was also the CEO of ( KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ) in Kinshasa , the capital of my country, which also exports diamonds, copper , coffee , cobalt , crude oil and many more , my father was killed along the side of my beloved mother by some hoodlums , who parade as rebels , they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did ) . and my lovely family dried broad daylight .
When I returned from school I found our house set on fire and not found my relatives during crises and all my efforts to reach them were not valid and were no where to be found so far and I lost contact with them.

But luckily for me , I found my late father file , which contains some important documents of his access in one of my father 's house before it was attacked and ran away with the files , the files are here with me. when the crisis became more severe , the UN intervened and with the help of UN army i was able to join with others to escape to a West African country called the Republic of Senegal , right now I'm in the camp refugee where I am presently seeking asylum under the private charity organization for refugees.
In one of the files I found out that my father had an account on the 'Royal Bank of Scotland ' in London, where he deposited the sum of ( $ 5,300,000 ) (five million three hundred thousand U.S. dollars ) with my name as their relatives. I have contacted the bank on how I can claim the money and asked me to look for a trustee or partner representative to help me receive the money due to my refugee status , I have not a direct claim over the money but can have through an administrator appointed . My status here has refused to do the transaction for myself , and the law of that country does not permit refugees to international transactions , so all I need from you is truly put to me as my representative and receive this money into your account , please when the bank deposit money into your account just send me some money from the money to get my traveling documents and join you over there in your country . The transfer is easy and 100 % risk free .
So I will forward all necessary documents and bank contact information to respond to my request for acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the money in your country. I want you to call me through this number (+221778682603) please this telephone number belongs to a man of God, which is in charge of the refugee camp of their names are ( Rev. Jude Ude ) , it is one of the controller here, your email address is ( revfatherjudeude@rocketmail.com ) , and I'm using the office computer to write this massage to you and that only comes into his office when he is less busy . please call their phone number and when you call , please tell the reverend father you want to talk to me (Miss Selena ) and he will send for me in the female hostel to come and answer your call . keep in mind, I can only speak the English language , but if you write me massage I will View translation any language to read and answer your massage ok
please i want you to send me your information such as .

Name: ______
Address: ______
Phone: ______

As soon as I receive the above information from you , I will write a letter of nomination to the bank to formally introduce them as my trustee / partner of choice , so you can transfer the money into your account immediately for me.
Remember also help me in an investment, and I would like to complete my education all under his care at home. Please immediately after the transfer of money to your account , I want the arrangements for my trip to join you over there in your country so that we can invest the money , but if I do not intend to stay with you or your family, then will be happy to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate.

Darling, this is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure you keep everything secret within you , because I have fear of loosing my life and the money if the wrong people get to know of it , so please do not entail a third party, in this topic ok . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest , then I'll take the next step in writing to the bank. In light of the above , we see an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely . Attached here is my picture and I hope to see your photo too .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response . Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until I come to your country when the funds have been transferred to your account for our security purposes .
Sincerely,
Miss Selena . 

Spoiler für Hotmail Inline Microsoft Hosting:
Return-Path: selenakalam2@live.com
Received: from blu0-omc2-s11.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.86]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb003) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MC3hg-1Vu32k1Ui8-008r53 for <  >; Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:46:47 +0100
Received: from BLU182-W18 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s11.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Mon, 25 Nov 2013 23:46:45 -0800
X-TMN: [o7pI1R3QjlPA8qLIqp5rHU9Cq3lQD0He]
X-Originating-Email: [selenakalam2@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W18CA317082D45210919461EBEC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: selenakalam2@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_d66030c3-e43c-4e29-864c-f6acd37d788c_"
To:  >
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?thanks_for?= =?windows-1256?Q?_writing_m?= =?windows-1256?Q?e_as_I_req?= =?windows-1256?Q?uested=FE?=
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 07:46:45 +0000
Importance: High
In-Reply-To: <trinity-bd655ec1-5c80-4043-91a6-0366a5a4c9c6-1385368732234@3capp-webde-bs37>
References: inity-bd655ec1-5c80-4043-91a6-0366a5a4c9c6-1385368732234@3capp-webde-bs37>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Nov 2013 07:46:45.0658 (UTC) FILETIME=[A7C007A0:01CEEA7B]
Envelope-To: < >
X-UI-Filterresults: unknown:5;V01:K0:LXdp2bQBdQA=:q55wB47vafqOx6SxYeWolJMiyx lZf4hWNBw3AwurugjnvgF6ceyTKQYcZ5G4lapLCJAC4vCqeW3DVnFg3KAc4MLX5g/9xfS/lRG MZjQYIMhfeR2+jBRbxpPhROOJewfa/w2U+tUQA0ZW/GsZQSt8DT5e9ozjLd2MzVbJzgxrzZ8h V8ewX+FEUZDOc6YibjPhojkVQ+F0FfeFDUvyetATAETfTL2LPkksejUUoxl7dj4RjHO9Ow8av T5fc2aJ1ib4T6fy9eVuy+6b5XrHO+ToY/wHciU8PgTYxB08826zVxgG+XYUi5qKhXNuZcLQPe 6waJfLXHEmlUVU+pAc5wrVZdcLKYSllt0zXHOzDqpkjQ+AJjX8UHBsMc18BD92He7XDgWZomo EXDslIDwnoS7qAoKb+jsVlY3YgE8btbNnawelzj5W6jVwILucgJ6x4fSrWh5LjU0zpZ1G6Wrz 6GtxU7LhgbBp45bRet+Zb/KMTj/cHM6RW+IZGSomscuiOgKlJjYe7an+FnBucgIDjm62mBvIh wtPWi1EcbAVdqoeLZBnYmruSwSa6AP20y3wXveg0tahZqeagbvOqCttRa+ZEPnVn5yOSj8lIF j9pqf+u2v7Mg4gyjyGkkrF9SJspP3vjQtgdozgo5GqYljbC7qxQkN9wU4u3o2yHOJwlnP+v7f IjVXLcCd0EZNbSSfdbAjPKwktuoWKNEH4EkKPyrfdDUtdkP48ZYa9+LLLXmrCXoJNv27SLATu tyKhdsTsl4EgTQiCs/kkAVX2cTLnDybU0vpFD6Fk9vZgBRCXO5N/Lp6hiw+Q89+kgJRoTOdvD qM/NAoRfrsGMoOS7VxKfai3jpp+WM8ZVqHf8Q0Z/JYXuvDJBf2M1BnPCRvsa3I5JIUXdXY5lo XwCAtwLqcQ2O3UJgtYUM9ZD1xAEdGb1MjxHontmU+Yn4TEJU7XY62dRWB/A9Cu+saO4HiKC5X 3QdO6yj2JALdaSx/Z6WFjC4uyveOlZLkvB5QzFx21UdTTGyhL3QHFsqXLTkRpB4a1i7cNW6// CNWBeDuOBVIB4bhr13OKkgceBAlqckpPbQlMxEWB+gEQuKXYqgu5dUNeEYDjVg==
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. November 2013 um 07:55 von Webmaster »  

selena_.JPG ( 156 KB | Downloads )
selena_.JPG
selena.JPG ( 144 KB | Downloads )
selena.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Scam-judge
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Antwort #2 - 26. November 2013 um 10:09

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. November 2013 um 08:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 27. November 2013 um 05:54

Zitat:
+221778682603

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7786XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider         Tigo (Sentel)

Scam-judge schrieb on 26. November 2013 um 10:09:
Schon klar das es Bimbo ist! Laut lachend

http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=6236

Dort unter <favourmabou899@yahoo.com> gelistet.

Zitat:
dorismuhammed86 21 June 2013

favourmabou899@yahoo.com
GREETINGS FROM favour............
Hello
My name is miss favour viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(favourmabou899@yahoo.com believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
favour (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...............................................- - ...............
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....

favourmabou899@yahoo.com

http://en.netlog.com/dorismuhammed86
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. November 2013 um 07:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema